Transformers News: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past!

Thursday, February 28th, 2019 6:13PM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Wolfman Jake   Views: 17,200

Fellow Cybertronians, are you looking to indulge in some Transformers cartoons of yesteryear during this, the 35th Anniversary of the Transformers brand as we know it? Don't have your favorite series on DVD, or are you having trouble finding other streaming services with what you're looking for in Transformers related media? Then Tubi TV may have you covered! Right now, they've got collections for:

The Transformers: More than Meets the Eye (a.k.a., "G1")
Beast Machines: Transformers
Transformers: Armada
Transformers: Engergon
Transformers: Cybertron
and
Transformers: Animated

(Notably, Beast Wars: Transformers and Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2001) are both absent, and none of the more recent shows like Transformers: Prime and onwards are available yet either.)

Just check out Tubi TV to get started. You can find the complete list of their Transformers shows HERE.

Tubi TV is a free services that requires users to watch ads before and sometimes during their content in lieu of paying a subscription or premium membership fee.

Excited by the upcoming Transformers toy homages like "Transfomers: SIEGE Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime," Takara's teases of a new Star Convoy and Armada Optimus Prime, or all of the G1 toy reissues coming to Walmart soon? Will these older Transformers shows scratch that nostalgia itch for you? Please let us know in the comments below, and keep tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!
Credit(s): Tubi TV
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012778)
Posted by Ig89ninja on February 28th, 2019 @ 6:33pm CST
I definitely have to check this out some time ;)^
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012779)
Posted by skycutter on February 28th, 2019 @ 6:35pm CST
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012781)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on February 28th, 2019 @ 6:55pm CST
skycutter wrote:I like how tubi tv had this for about a year or atleast a few months and now there news on it

No one told us about it before. Seibertron himself just happened upon it today. Better late than never! I'm sure Tubi TV itself is news to a lot of people, aside from the Transformers content.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012782)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 28th, 2019 @ 7:02pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Really? I knew about it for the last 6 months, and I've been binge watching G1 from it. All I had to do was search Transformers G1 episodes and I found the article on TFW2005. When I saw the post here, I thought they expanded with Prime and other stuff.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but just finding out about is a little strange.

No one knows everything I guess.

In any case, I hope now this can get more exposure, because if it does, it might mean they could add more shows
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012785)
Posted by BaltousPrime789 on February 28th, 2019 @ 7:14pm CST
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012786)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on February 28th, 2019 @ 7:18pm CST
BaltousPrime789 wrote:Ah-ha....I found the one catch. It is an ad supported app. Then again, when you can't afford a service like Netflix or Hulu, you got to deal with a 30 second spot about a service or product you otherwise have no interest in isn't bad trade compared to being charged a monthly fee.

You can try Vudu too if you don't mind the ads. It's the same thing as Tubi, only they like to specify on the more popular movies and TV shows. Every month they bring in new stuff too, which is always nice ;)
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012794)
Posted by Flashwave on February 28th, 2019 @ 7:46pm CST

In general, my rule is "I'm gobna see commercials if I watch it on Atv, I can deal eoth commercials if I am watching it online for free."
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012802)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:34pm CST
Reminds me I need to binge through my Armada DVDs
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012804)
Posted by Randomhero on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:45pm CST
These have been on Tubi for a really long time. I mentioned it a year ago on here
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012807)
Posted by Randomhero on February 28th, 2019 @ 8:47pm CST
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I did...like a year ago...
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012818)
Posted by TFanPage101 on February 28th, 2019 @ 9:37pm CST
Oh yeah, I've known for a while, at least over a year. Managed to watch all of Armada, Energon, and re-watched Animated. Still getting through Cybertron. Weird how they got Beast Machines but not Beast Wars.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012838)
Posted by noctorro on March 1st, 2019 @ 12:57am CST
Wow, US.

Thank god we have GDPR in Europe, otherwise we would've gotten a US website showing cartoons for sure. Said no one ever.

Where do you guys watch Transformers Cyberverse online???
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012845)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on March 1st, 2019 @ 5:24am CST
noctorro wrote:Wow, US.

Where do you guys watch Transformers Cyberverse online???

I'm 99% percent sure everyone watches Cyberverse on YouTube, because that is where Hasbro uploaded them. Try looking there, and if that doesn't work, try Dailymotion ;)
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012850)
Posted by FURY413 on March 1st, 2019 @ 6:35am CST
See attached image.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012861)
Posted by TFanPage101 on March 1st, 2019 @ 9:35am CST
FURY413 wrote:The cartoons are also available on a dedicated ROKU channel called Hasbro Studios Free.
See attached image.

Sadly, we don't seem to have that in Canada. But we get Tubi.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012865)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on March 1st, 2019 @ 10:23am CST
What da crap is Tubi TV?
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012883)
Posted by Randomhero on March 1st, 2019 @ 12:59pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:What da crap is Tubi TV?

It’s in the article. Read it.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2012930)
Posted by Seibertron on March 1st, 2019 @ 7:53pm CST
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

No one knows everything I guess.

I had never heard of Tubi until a few weeks ago. Just searched Seibertron.com's news mail archives and no one let us know either. Your message does come across as rude, though I'm sure you didn't intend it to. If you find news about Transformers and don't see it posted on Seibertron.com, please reach out to us to let us know. Thanks.
Re: Tubi TV Now Brings You (Most of) Your Favorite Transformers Cartoons of the Past! (2013563)
Posted by AlexisSkrull on March 5th, 2019 @ 4:15pm CST
I never heard of Tubi until i saw this post. I love that it has so much I have been wanting to watch such as GIJOE as well.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
"Big Cat Convoy"
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

Buy "Transformers AoE Bumblebee VS Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Metals Die Cast Truck Jada Car Toys" on EBAY
Buy "HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE, UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Sky-Byte Generations New" on EBAY
Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lockdown Age of Extinction Complete with Promo Poster" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE & DOOMBOX Bumblebee Movie G1 Leader Class Target Excusive" on EBAY