Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King"

Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King"

Sunday, October 27th, 2019 12:45pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Digital Media News, Podcast
Posted by: ScottyP   Views: 36,900

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast dashes powerfully into the latest episode with Scotty P and Cobotron taking a look at what's just come out and what's left to go in the Siege lineup. Plus, we drill into some of the latest site galleries before we jet our way over to your listener questions.

Episode #233 “The Return of the King” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and Stitcher Radio within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we talk about during this episode:

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on iTunes. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast.


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043072)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 27th, 2019 @ 12:48pm CDT
I'm not in this episode so what King are you talking about?
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043105)
Posted by ScottyP on October 27th, 2019 @ 6:09pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm not in this episode so what King are you talking about?
You could listen in. Or don't. Be left in the digital dust. But remember: you could have won a Porsche.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043106)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 27th, 2019 @ 6:33pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I'm not in this episode so what King are you talking about?
You could listen in. Or don't. Be left in the digital dust. But remember: you could have won a Porsche.


My dad had a Porsche 914, then he had kids.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043109)
Posted by kurthy on October 27th, 2019 @ 7:12pm CDT
Lots of complaints of capitalism in this episode! :APPLAUSE: :DANCE: ;)^

You hit the nail on the head with designers in the U.S. Everyone needs to be a replaceable cog. If you're a star that's as big as the brand, you're not a replaceable cog.

Buying a box or 3 is the only way handle TCGs, so there is a certain element of pay to win. The instructions that are included with the starters are terrible. The wording is weak and they don't really discuss some things at all (shuffling). There are some videos on the official site, but you'll probably want to find some tutorials on YouTube.

I really want the headmaster Jrs and the other pretenders (beasts, cars, etc.) updated. I'm surprised that several toys haven't had repaints announced yet like astrotrain, spinister, frenzy, ravage, Springer. It's been surprising how many have gotten a recolor of themselves like impactor, mirage, shockwave, prime, Megatron.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043142)
Posted by ScottyP on October 28th, 2019 @ 7:43am CDT
kurthy wrote:I'm surprised that several toys haven't had repaints announced yet like astrotrain, spinister, frenzy, ravage, Springer. It's been surprising how many have gotten a recolor of themselves like impactor, mirage, shockwave, prime, Megatron.
Characters repainted into themselves is a pipe dream for them. Minimal R&D and it almost always just provides extra choice to make someone happy. Hopefully it never goes full 90s Batman, then again a look at Cyberverse sure feels that way sometimes.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043181)
Posted by Samsonator on October 28th, 2019 @ 5:15pm CDT
Scotty asked, so here we go...

Tokusou Kihei Dorvack.
Whirl was the Oberon Gazette, Roadbuster was the Mugen Calibur, a third tank type went unused by Hasbro. The toys were owned by Takatoku toys (later by Bandai) just like the VF-1S Valkyrie mold for Jetfire.
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043203)
Posted by ScottyP on October 28th, 2019 @ 7:49pm CDT
Samsonator wrote:Scotty asked, so here we go...

Tokusou Kihei Dorvack.
Whirl was the Oberon Gazette, Roadbuster was the Mugen Calibur, a third tank type went unused by Hasbro. The toys were owned by Takatoku toys (later by Bandai) just like the VF-1S Valkyrie mold for Jetfire.
I totally forgot to go look this up again, thanks man!
Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #233 "The Return of the King" (2043204)
Posted by Samsonator on October 28th, 2019 @ 7:58pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Samsonator wrote:Scotty asked, so here we go...

Tokusou Kihei Dorvack.
Whirl was the Oberon Gazette, Roadbuster was the Mugen Calibur, a third tank type went unused by Hasbro. The toys were owned by Takatoku toys (later by Bandai) just like the VF-1S Valkyrie mold for Jetfire.
I totally forgot to go look this up again, thanks man!

It's what I do.

Sometimes professionally...

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #253 - Danger Zone
Twincast / Podcast #253:
"Danger Zone"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 21st, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot, Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Cody Burns Graham Burns Kade Burns Human Figure Lot (4)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Electronic Heatwave The Fire-Bot, Cody Burns" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Transformers - Bumblebee Chase Blades Heatwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Blades the CopterBot + Optimus Prime ResBot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Selects Lancer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bot Brushfire ATV Action Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY