Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples

Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples

Monday, September 27th, 2010 8:09pm CDT

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 47,617

Garage Kit guru, Renderform, have added a little something new to the website as of last week.

This up and coming kit making fan first hit it big with the visor, helmet, and rifle upgrades for Universe Skyfall to make him look even more like his inspiration, Skyjack of G2 fame. Called the RF-002 Empyrean Espionage Upgrade Kit, Mkall reviewed the early offering here.

Now RENDERFORM looks to hit one out of the park with this new set which will add some shine to your Universe Blaster. Shine, and Pazzaz!

The RF-003 Kit will upgrade your Universe Blaster in a few ways: a new original head based on his more Classic look (no Soundwave head repaint here), amd a rifle that should leave no one guessing as to the only bot it could belong to, the perfect weapon to battle Soundwave's smooth grooves with.

Check out some teaser images below, and even more pics at Venksta's website, Renderform.com.

This is a closeup pf Universe Blaster with the additional head piece, and the GUITAR (sold separately).

Credit(s): Blurrz, Venksta @ Renderform.com

Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129517)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 27th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CDT
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129518)
Posted by Mkall on September 27th, 2010 @ 9:31pm CDT
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129526)
Posted by Venksta on September 27th, 2010 @ 9:58pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:Wow, this is looking really good Venksta. I'm so glad I'm on the list to grab one of these. Are you still planning on releasing three different typest of heads?

Well, there are 2 different helmets. G1 and Cybertron style. And then 3 different faces. :)

Mkall wrote:I got rid of my universe Blaster as soon as the Music Label one showed up. The only thing I want from this set is the gun

Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129527)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on September 27th, 2010 @ 9:59pm CDT
Venksta wrote:I'll be selling a dark gray version of the gun alone, for those who want to use it with DL Blaster. The black version will remain exclusive to the upgrade sets.

You, sir, rock the socks.
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129529)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on September 27th, 2010 @ 10:00pm CDT
Venksta wrote:

Awesome! Great work yet again. So what's next on your plate? ;)
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129547)
Posted by El Duque on September 27th, 2010 @ 10:35pm CDT
Venksta wrote:

Glad to hear you'll be selling the gun by itself. My DL Blaster could use a weapon of his own.
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129548)
Posted by rpetras on September 27th, 2010 @ 10:41pm CDT
While I'm not a fan of the base mold, so I have no need for this upgrade, I'd recommend Venksta's stuff to anyone.

I have the Skyjack upgrade, and I love it!
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129561)
Posted by leoncard on September 27th, 2010 @ 11:47pm CDT
exelent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129573)
Posted by Flashwave on September 28th, 2010 @ 1:08am CDT
Those are great molds, but I just don't like the look of the head on the bod. As much as Cyb Soundwave isn't Blaster, the heads just don't fit the asthetic for me.
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129589)
Posted by Stockade on September 28th, 2010 @ 4:46am CDT
I have his Skyjack upgrade and it is pure fun and turned a repaint into a brand new figure i think and this add-on kit will do that same for Blaster!! im glad i still have mine and yes ill be buying it!! Sign me up Venksta and you do some awesome work and hopefully you can do something with Darkwind too!!!
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129596)
Posted by Mechastrike on September 28th, 2010 @ 6:03am CDT
i wish that Autobot inspired guitar was real though.
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129624)
Posted by Blackstreak on September 28th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129632)
Posted by Solrac333 on September 28th, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
It's still a horrible mold.
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129651)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 28th, 2010 @ 10:54am CDT
Blackstreak wrote:Hm, looks like he's getting two new head molds. Interesting that they are throwing in a guitar, pretty awesome.

Sold separately...
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129756)
Posted by Skyfire77 on September 28th, 2010 @ 6:53pm CDT
=P~

I love it! The guitar is awesome. I'm thinking battle of the bands against Animated Soundwave! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129790)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on September 28th, 2010 @ 8:21pm CDT
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129791)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 28th, 2010 @ 8:28pm CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:Anybody willing to offer up a guess as to whether or not that gun would fit the hands of Device Label Blaster?

I would say yes:

Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129800)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on September 28th, 2010 @ 8:53pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I would say yes:

Dark Grey plus model paint = black :)
Is there a link to preorder it?
Re: Universe Blaster Upgrades By Renderform- Painted Samples (1129863)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 29th, 2010 @ 3:51am CDT
NuclearConvoy wrote:
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

I would say yes:

Dark Grey plus model paint = black :)
Is there a link to preorder it?

You have to PM Venksta so he can put you on a wait list. This is truly a small time op, and being so, there are not pre-orders, or order pages, etc., but you do get a hell of a product, and great customer service.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Collaborative Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron with Slimer MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Air Raid new sealed dark of the moon unopened mosc" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON BUMBLEBEE. Cyberverse Target Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Mirage WFC-S43" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Voyager Class OPTIMUS PRIME Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Lot Springer and Starscream" on EBAY