Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior

Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior

Sunday, September 5th, 2010 6:47am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 49,794

Seibertron.com member LOST Cybertronian has alerted us towards a new video showing the upcoming 3rd party Arcee figure i-Gear will be distributing.
The video shows the packaging alt-mode, transformation, bot-mode and accessories.
You can view the video by clicking here or right here on seibertron.com:

You can view i-Gear's pre-order page for this item by clicking here.

Credit(s): LOST Cybertronian

Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121598)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 5th, 2010 @ 7:00am CDT
Atleast the guns are removable on this one!! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121600)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 5th, 2010 @ 7:06am CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:Atleast the guns are removable on this one!! :APPLAUSE:

The Impossible Toys version also has removable guns.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121604)
Posted by dragons on September 5th, 2010 @ 7:19am CDT
like how the box art is exactly like as impossible toys version.

until i see video review from seibertron member or someone from youtube my preorder remains un orderd looks like chest piece has same problem as impossibletoys version doesnt snap into place very securley
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121605)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 5th, 2010 @ 7:25am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
AutobotMR2 wrote:Atleast the guns are removable on this one!! :APPLAUSE:

The Impossible Toys version also has removable guns.

I could have sworn that the guns for Impossible Toys version couldn't be removed. Even the Nightbird figure couldn't remove her gun or sword if I remember correctly. But if I'm wrong oh well. This one stil looks a little more detailed then the other one.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121608)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on September 5th, 2010 @ 8:00am CDT
dragons wrote:like how the box art is exactly like as impossible toys version.

the box is nothing like impossible toys xD lol :P Actually from what I've seen seems the problems of the IT version have been fixed. But as others have said I want a Seibertronian or well known reviewer to check this one out :) But looks alot better. Like how the face is actually painted and the transparent glass on her head. But at $98 she definitely HAS to have all the problems fixed of the IT version.

The stand is a nice touch since Arcee does have delicate legs and with this you don't have to worry about her falling over unexpectedly.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121609)
Posted by Rated X on September 5th, 2010 @ 8:09am CDT
Gotta love the cheesy strip club music during the video...waitress another beer please !!!

Okay seriously after buying both Valkyrie and Medic, I am impressed. Even though most people speculate that the guns on the impossible toys versions do not remove, they actually do. But what I like about this figure better is the bigger size. SIZE DOES MATTER !!!

So will this figure be available through BBTS or Toy Arena ??? Or will I have to create yet another account ???
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121610)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on September 5th, 2010 @ 8:21am CDT
looks like you might have to create yet another account. =\
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121612)
Posted by REMINATOR on September 5th, 2010 @ 8:34am CDT
Whoo, it looks awesome! It comes with diecast metal too. I may get one later on. But at $98 price tag, I don't know if it's reasonable or steep. So where exactly is igear, in China, Japan, US? I'm asking because of the shipping fee.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121614)
Posted by Forgotten on September 5th, 2010 @ 8:40am CDT
Looks good, I couldn't stand the IT version, that sucker had too many issues for the price point. If I hear at least two trusted people say that it is sturdy & whatnot, i'll bite. But iGear worries me admittably. But if they pull this off and continue with FRESH NEW ideas or at least executions of pre-existing ideas then they can make it on my gotta buy list with FP.

Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121625)
Posted by Mkall on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:14am CDT
THis isn't an iGear figure, they're just the retailer in this instance.

It looks good, but I'll wait to hear about the final product before sinking more of my money into it.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121626)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:15am CDT
Coulda sworn I've seen this vid before ...

The price is outrageous for this. Still, I might get it even though I already have IT's version. The IT version is okay, but it definately has issues.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121630)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:20am CDT
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121634)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:32am CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:If this thing is actually $98....one big PASS. I'm sorry but I can't justify that price tag for this figure. I did good justifying the 80 something dollars for the City Commander upgrade....(and by justify I mean my undying love for Ultra Magnus!!!!)

Lol Well i need to see a definately better quality video of her (preferrably HD) to make my decision and basically a nice review of her. an HD review of a figure reveals all :D
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121638)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:41am CDT
KOToys said in another thread that they MIGHT get these for around $80.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121639)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:Atleast the guns are removable on this one!! :APPLAUSE:

I have the Impossible Toys version in hand and the are ARE removable.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121641)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 5th, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT
This was posted already at iGears' site, though not at youtube. I hope/wish this will be sturdier than ITs version.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121721)
Posted by LiKwid on September 5th, 2010 @ 3:31pm CDT
Once this comes out I have to see a side by side and some pros and cons..For as much as these companies are asking for them, I need to know the skinny on them both.. This one does look nice..
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121733)
Posted by Autobot032 on September 5th, 2010 @ 4:16pm CDT
I like the hip design.

That's it.

It looks too blocky in vehicle mode, I loathe die cast metal, she looks too thick in robot mode (or if not fattish, at the very least muscular, blech) and I see no reason for the stand.

The packaging is an eyesore. >_<

For $98.00 it's just too little for too much.

Can't wait for my Valk to arrive.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121737)
Posted by bvzxa on September 5th, 2010 @ 4:41pm CDT
This looks better than Valkyrie in everyform.

Right now I have too many pre=orders to try to justify spending x dollars on this until next year. I like it. All they have to do is compare this one to IT and then we can really judge.
Re: Video for i-Gear custom Arcee MGT-01 Delicate Warrior (1121753)
Posted by RiddlerJ on September 5th, 2010 @ 5:36pm CDT
Had I not already bought the IT one I would've plunked down the $90 for this.

I may still get her, but she has to be much much more studier for me to take the plunge.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY