Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron

Tuesday, June 10th, 2014 6:10am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Reviews, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,015

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

At it again, fellow Seibertron.com member Tambeyoda has received their Transformers Collector's Club Subscription Service Figure 2.0 Fisitron, and provided a full video review of the figure! Check out this zero-turned-hero IDW Last Stand of the Wreckers character redeco of Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Roadbuster in the embedded clip below.


Credit(s): Tambeyoda


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580745)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 10th, 2014 @ 6:36am CDT
Youtube toy reviewer Peaugh give us an early look at the upcoming Transformers Collectors' Club exclusive deluxe Treadshot with Catgut. Check out the review to see this latest Action Master turned transformable deluxe.

Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580761)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 10th, 2014 @ 7:59am CDT
I really want this guy.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580766)
Posted by megatronus on June 10th, 2014 @ 8:24am CDT
Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580770)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 8:31am CDT
Peaugh was very careful to not show the number on Treadshot's packaging seals that would have revealed when in the lineup this figure is coming.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580773)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 10th, 2014 @ 8:39am CDT
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580778)
Posted by Rated X on June 10th, 2014 @ 9:23am CDT
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.

Which leads me to believe theres gonna be alot more leftovers than we thought there was gonna be. Sanctioned reviews are nothing more than glorified commercials.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580796)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:17am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580798)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:20am CDT
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?


I said "could be", not that they were :P

At any rate, the fact that Treadshot was sent out in advance right after Fisitron pretty much sealed his position as #3 in the lineup. Just saying :)
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580800)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:23am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?


I said "could be", not that they were :P

At any rate, the fact that Treadshot was sent out in advance right after Fisitron pretty much sealed his position as #3 in the lineup. Just saying :)
But the Chromedome review went up first.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580801)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:24am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?


I said "could be", not that they were :P

At any rate, the fact that Treadshot was sent out in advance right after Fisitron pretty much sealed his position as #3 in the lineup. Just saying :)
But the Chromedome review went up first.


Wait, what? :shock:
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580803)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:26am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?


I said "could be", not that they were :P

At any rate, the fact that Treadshot was sent out in advance right after Fisitron pretty much sealed his position as #3 in the lineup. Just saying :)
But the Chromedome review went up first.


Wait, what? :shock:
You do realize which thread you are in, correct?

Go back a page or two.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580806)
Posted by megatronus on June 10th, 2014 @ 10:31am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
mooncake623 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Very cool that reviewers are getting advanced figures.


...which could be stolen samples from the factories. >:oP


Didn't they say it was sent to them by tfcc?


I said "could be", not that they were :P

At any rate, the fact that Treadshot was sent out in advance right after Fisitron pretty much sealed his position as #3 in the lineup. Just saying :)
But the Chromedome review went up first.


Wait, what? :shock:
You do realize which thread you are in, correct?

Go back a page or two.

To be fair, the Treadshot & Chromedome reviews came out within a day of each other. The Club probably sent Peaugh and Optibotimus the figures at the same time. Who knows what order we'll get them in.

I just love the whole Arms Microns business, either way .
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580869)
Posted by mooncake623 on June 10th, 2014 @ 12:59pm CDT
From the Club

Hello,

Please note that all of the Domestic membership figures went in the mail May 30th. These go Standard Rate via the Post Office (Internationals go a different service and were mailed June 2nd). There is no tracking on any of these. Domestic can take up to 4 weeks and International can take up to 6 weeks. Please do not call our office or email and ask about these figures as there is nothing we can do to check on them. We will not be taking any issues on the figures until after July 2nd for Domestic and July 16th for International.

In addition, your close friend or neighbor may receive their figure before yours. Please don't think that they will all come to a particularly area at the same time. These are delivered by the Post Office and it is not always consistent in any one area.

Thanks for your patience, we know you are excited to get these!

Brian
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580896)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 10th, 2014 @ 2:17pm CDT
The more I look back at this year's TFSS, the more I feel the only ones that I can really confidently say that I would pay money for is Treadshot, Chromedome, and maybe Thrustinator and Barricade. I've already got Fall of Cybertron Rewind as a stand-in for the Generation One character of the same name, and the only reason I would want Ironfist/Fisitron was to replace Whirl on the Fall of Cybertron Wreckers, which I never got, thus negating me getting him.

Oh well, I'll just wait until the single figures are broken up and put up on sale.

mooncake623 wrote:From the Club

Hello,

Please note that all of the Domestic membership figures went in the mail May 30th. These go Standard Rate via the Post Office (Internationals go a different service and were mailed June 2nd). There is no tracking on any of these. Domestic can take up to 4 weeks and International can take up to 6 weeks. Please do not call our office or email and ask about these figures as there is nothing we can do to check on them. We will not be taking any issues on the figures until after July 2nd for Domestic and July 16th for International.

In addition, your close friend or neighbor may receive their figure before yours. Please don't think that they will all come to a particularly area at the same time. These are delivered by the Post Office and it is not always consistent in any one area.

Thanks for your patience, we know you are excited to get these!

Brian


So nothing to fear, really. Good for those who haven't gotten their figures yet!
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580953)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 10th, 2014 @ 6:20pm CDT
You can all relax, I got my Rampage today, all is well. Then again the box was dented a little and a bit small for the figure so since I haven't opened it yet things may not be all well. :P
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1580999)
Posted by Heckfire on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:09pm CDT
Only tangentally related, but PRID-Jack has sorta become the automotive answer to the Classics Seeker body by now, hasn't he?
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1581000)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2014 @ 11:15pm CDT
Heckfire wrote:Only tangentally related, but PRID-Jack has sorta become the automotive answer to the Classics Seeker body by now, hasn't he?
Classics Voyager Optimus has had more redeco use.
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1581519)
Posted by Moonshot on June 12th, 2014 @ 12:20pm CDT
I just got my Rampage yesterday. Its been an awesome week and a half with Transformers for me: Barricade w/Frenzy, Fisitron, Rampage and Tailgate and Shrapnel all came in the mail. Fingers crossed next will be Chromedome :BOT:
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1588836)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 8th, 2014 @ 5:13pm CDT
Okay so stupid question, most members should have received their orders for Barricade and Fisitron by now? :VEHI:
Re: Video Review - Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 2.0 Fisitron (1588842)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 8th, 2014 @ 5:19pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Okay so stupid question, most members should have received their orders for Barricade and Fisitron by now? :VEHI:
Got both of mine way a way's back, around when I got my Rampage and Trans-Mutate too.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - TRU Exclusive Masterpiece - MP-01 Acid Storm (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY