This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure

Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure

Saturday, March 7th, 2015 9:08AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Rumors
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 117,021

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Ready to get those rumour engines revving again? Site owner Seibertron is currently in Indianapolis, visiting the Children's Museum exhibition on our favourite transforming robots - Transformers: Robots in Disguise. We will have further information from the show at a later stage, but in the meantime, to stoke the flames of Starscream speculation - after a Masterpiece rumour, a new Generations Leader - how about a look at a prototype for a potential upcoming Voyager figure of the current leader of Cybertron? Check out the images below, showing the body we've seen on the IDW comics covers and in fact, even a similar pose...

UPDATE: Further speculation seems to link this figure to an upscaled version of the Legends class Generations Starscream toy. Compare the latter's images to the ones of the prototype posted below, now with better photography from Seibertron himself!


Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure

Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure

Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure

Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure

Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure


Transformers News: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Combiner Wars Figure
Transformers Generations Starscream Gallery
Credit(s): The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660076)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:10am CST
Ohhh, me likes it! I hope the wings are mistransformed because it look somewhat weird. Nevertheless, as a Screamers fan, I WILL get that voyager Starscream for my collection. Especially if it's a brand new mold.

:x
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660081)
Posted by Rated X on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:18am CST
Kinda fugly. Should have made it look more like the classics mold. That mold will never be topped.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660082)
Posted by leakin' lubricant on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:20am CST
Ironhidensh wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:See, I don't even understand how your chest piece isn't "locking in" sufficiently. I can handle my MP-11 molds and move them about, flip them around upside down, shake them, whatever, and the chest stays in place. I've got Hasbro's Thundercracker, Acid Storm, and Sunstorm. None in my collection have this chest problem you speak of.

Agreed. Those loose comments have me scratching my head as well. I don't think the plane mode was compromised on MP-11 either.

It's like saying MP-1 is better than MP-10. It's nuts. The newer molds are better engineered and far more G1 accurate, simple reality.


My MP-11 dosent tab in bot mode, chest panels move when I move the arms and if I pick him up by the torso the whole assembly slides upwards. Its an annoyance but I still love this guy.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660083)
Posted by ScottyP on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:21am CST
This is Combiner Wars we're talking about, so it'll be released as Skywarp first ;)
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660084)
Posted by It Is Him on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:22am CST
Holy cow! Hasbro had to have known what they were doing when they let the museum put this in their collection!
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660085)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:23am CST
As long as he's mis-transformed, this will be an automatic buy for me. I'm bummed if this means he won't be released using the Leader Thundercracker remold (not soon, anyways), but I do like the Voyager-class size.

He needs poseable fingers.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660086)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:25am CST
finally, a new seeker mold. the classics ones are really showing their age.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660092)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:33am CST
Whatever it is, I want the whole Seeker affair. Classic Seekers, Coneheads, Rainmakers, all of them. I would buy up every friggin' one.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660093)
Posted by Cobotron on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:37am CST
Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660094)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:38am CST
I really, really like the Classic Seeker mould, but I gotta admit it's way too small next to Hegemon and the Autobots. I like this. It actually seems just about right. The right size with the right amount of G1 influence. And the Classics Seekers may not look totally stupid next to him.

I just might be down for seven of these (the main six + Sunstorm). But I'm not going crazy with making another Seeker army.

If the Seeekers are getting an upgrade in size I may need a new Voyager Soundwave (I've stuck with Music Label so far; it looks good next to Classics SS) ...
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660097)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:42am CST
Mindmaster wrote:Whatever it is, I want the whole Seeker affair. Classic Seekers, Coneheads, Rainmakers, all of them. I would buy up every friggin' one.


I salute you, sir.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660098)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:43am CST
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Why not Generations 2016? Standing next to Brainstorm on that display gives me the sense of a return to pre/post CW stuff. :-?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660099)
Posted by It Is Him on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:43am CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I really, really like the Classic Seeker mould, but I gotta admit it's way too small next to Hegemon and the Autobots. I like this. It actually seems just about right. The right size with the right amount of G1 influence. And the Classics Seekers may not look totally stupid next to him.

I just might be down for seven of these (the main six + Sunstorm). But I'm not going crazy with making another Seeker army.

If the Seeekers are getting an upgrade in size I may need a new Voyager Soundwave (I've stuck with Music Label so far; it looks good next to Classics SS) ...


FOC Soundwave is used in the comic books. Easily my favorite Generations mold.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660102)
Posted by Cobotron on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:45am CST
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Why not Generations 2016? Standing next to Brainstorm on that display gives me the sense of a return to pre/post CW stuff. :-?
Don't know. Just a hunch. character design looks more like the new RID stuff. He looks very simple. His feet are static.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660107)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:49am CST
Cobotron wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Why not Generations 2016? Standing next to Brainstorm on that display gives me the sense of a return to pre/post CW stuff. :-?
Don't know. Just a hunch. character design looks more like the new RID stuff. He looks very simple. His feet are static.


I don't think we've heard of Starscream showing up in RID, though.
We know Jazz and Drift will, but I think that's about it. :-?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660109)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:51am CST
No, this looks way too close to his comic book counterpart for it to be from the RID toyline.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660112)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:54am CST
Are you sure we are talking Combiner Wars here? As in that they actually combine with other figures? I've looked at that Starscream closely, and I see no possible ports anywhere. In fact, I dont see any knee joints, the legs are one solid piece. This leads me to believe that it's an upsized simplified figure, among the likes of Beast Hunters Deluxe Twinstrike and Windrazor. As for "Prowl": Same story, it's a retool of Beast Hunters Simplified Deluxe Smokscreen.

Sorry guys...
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660116)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:56am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Are you sure we are talking Combiner Wars here? As in that they actually combine with other figures? I've looked at that Starscream closely, and I see no possible ports anywhere. In fact, I dont see any knee joints, the legs are one solid piece. This leads me to believe that it's an upsized simplified figure, among the likes of Beast Hunters Deluxe Twinstrike and Windrazor. As for "Prowl": Same story, it's a retool of Beast Hunters Simplified Deluxe Smokscreen.

Sorry guys...


NO! I refuse to accept your logic!
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660120)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 9:57am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Are you sure we are talking Combiner Wars here? As in that they actually combine with other figures? I've looked at that Starscream closely, and I see no possible ports anywhere. In fact, I dont see any knee joints, the legs are one solid piece. This leads me to believe that it's an upsized simplified figure, among the likes of Beast Hunters Deluxe Twinstrike and Windrazor. As for "Prowl": Same story, it's a retool of Beast Hunters Simplified Deluxe Smokscreen.

Sorry guys...


It's why I'm marking all of these as rumours. :D
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660127)
Posted by ScottyP on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:04am CST
The engineering on this makes it look like a CW deluxe. Protos are sometimes oversized perhaps? Could also be an incomplete/canned idea. Hooray for speculation?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660132)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:10am CST
ScottyP wrote:The engineering on this makes it look like a CW deluxe. Protos are sometimes oversized perhaps? Could also be an incomplete/canned idea. Hooray for speculation?


Maybe an upscaled Legends toy?

Image
Transformers Generations Starscream Gallery


I'm not sure to what extent prototypes are that much bigger than the final result, to be honest. Not the ones I've seen, at least. :-?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660134)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:10am CST
Looking at Starscream again, I think I've identified the "parent" mold of this toy:

Generations Legends Starscream
Image

The transformation matches, and aside from lack of proper knee joints, the addition of missile pods and a blockier design, it's that toy "upsized".

EDIT: Ninja'ed by Va'al. :lol:
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660137)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:13am CST
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Combinrs Wars Leaders are not combiners so it's not far fetched that this guy is not.

I wich Starscream would return in the new RID series. However, I doubt it because it ended badly for him in Beast Hunters.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660151)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:28am CST
...

Okay, I want my Leader-class Starscream right now.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660155)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:32am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Combinrs Wars Leaders are not combiners so it's not far fetched that this guy is not.


That prototype is Voyager-sized...
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660158)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:34am CST
Starscream appears to be in mid-transformation. I'm guessing those are his wings by his waist. :-?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660159)
Posted by Moosey on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:34am CST
I don't have an opinion till they share more. For all we know, this could just be an example of how they make toys, showing kids the process of prototypes, sculpting, final product, etc... (this is at that children's museum, right?)
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660160)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:36am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Combinrs Wars Leaders are not combiners so it's not far fetched that this guy is not.


That prototype is Voyager-sized...


I know. I should have added that voyeger combiner wars figures are a thing. Just take a look a cyclonus, remold/repaint of Brainstorm.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660163)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:37am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Combinrs Wars Leaders are not combiners so it's not far fetched that this guy is not.


That prototype is Voyager-sized...


I know. I should have added that voyeger combiner wars figures are a thing. Just take a look a cyclonus, remold/repaint of Brainstorm.


Silverbolt, and forms the torso of "Galvatronus".
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660168)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:40am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Guys, just judging by what I'm looking at, and based on it's construction. I think these might be 2015 RID toys.
Wheres the combiner peg?


Combinrs Wars Leaders are not combiners so it's not far fetched that this guy is not.


That prototype is Voyager-sized...


I know. I should have added that voyeger combiner wars figures are a thing. Just take a look a cyclonus, remold/repaint of Brainstorm.


Silverbolt, and forms the torso of "Galvatronus".


Wait. He's a remold of Silverbolt? K.

But... GALVATRONUS?!

Image
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660171)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:44am CST
Not again... #-o

Anyway, we don't really know what these prototypes are for. Proof of concept, upcoming or canceled figures? They definitely don't combine though, so naming them "Combiner Wars" is kind of misleading.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660173)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:50am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Not again... #-o

Anyway, we don't really know what these prototypes are for. Proof of concept, upcoming or canceled figures? They definitely don't combine though, so naming them "Combiner Wars" is kind of misleading.


May have excitedly jumped the gun on that one, yes. The articles have both been retitled. Thanks all. :D
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660175)
Posted by Cobotron on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:51am CST
I'm changing my tune to...

ThatOneMoose wrote:this could just be an example of how they make toys, showing kids the process of prototypes, sculpting, final product, etc... (this is at that children's museum, right?)


These are probably canned prototypes. There is no way Uncle Hasby would put something upcoming on display.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660178)
Posted by Va'al on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:54am CST
Yeah, that is now my line of thinking too.
Am I allowed to go take a nap right now?
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660181)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 7th, 2015 @ 10:58am CST
It Is Him wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I really, really like the Classic Seeker mould, but I gotta admit it's way too small next to Hegemon and the Autobots. I like this. It actually seems just about right. The right size with the right amount of G1 influence. And the Classics Seekers may not look totally stupid next to him.

I just might be down for seven of these (the main six + Sunstorm). But I'm not going crazy with making another Seeker army.

If the Seeekers are getting an upgrade in size I may need a new Voyager Soundwave (I've stuck with Music Label so far; it looks good next to Classics SS) ...


FOC Soundwave is used in the comic books. Easily my favorite Generations mold.

I know he's what the comics went with (for a while anyway), but ... I dunno. He's the right size, but I want something closer to his G1 self. FoC made him really bulky and large.

*checks ebay* And it's $60!? Seriously!? Already??

It's really too bad that old BTS version is such garbage. I have him in alt. mode amongst my cassettes and transformed him again just for kicks and placed him with my cons. It just doesn't work at all.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660184)
Posted by Cobotron on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:00am CST
Va'al wrote:Yeah, that is now my line of thinking too.
Am I allowed to go take a nap right now?
Good night. ;)
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660187)
Posted by Seibertron on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:06am CST
Whatever this STarscream prototype is, it is definitely not an upscaled Legends figure.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660188)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:14am CST
Seibertron wrote:Whatever this STarscream prototype is, it is definitely not an upscaled Legends figure.


It's definitely based on it, but it's not a carbon copy. Kinda like these two Predakings:

Image

Image

Taking cues from the transformation, while changing details, joints and some steps of the transformation.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660189)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:14am CST
Rated X wrote:Kinda fugly. Should have made it look more like the classics mold. That mold will never be topped.


Unless they upsize it to Voyager scale with some added articulation.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660191)
Posted by shajaki on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:21am CST
Cobotron wrote:I'm changing my tune to...
ThatOneMoose wrote:this could just be an example of how they make toys, showing kids the process of prototypes, sculpting, final product, etc... (this is at that children's museum, right?)
These are probably canned prototypes. There is no way Uncle Hasby would put something upcoming on display.
S'what I'm thinkin.

I agree he shares a lot with Legends SS, but he clearly ain't a simple Legends upscale. It's probably just something to show off, that will remain unproduced :-(
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660199)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:38am CST
Hoping this gets released. Wanted a CHUG Voyager seeker toy for quite some time. While the 1.0 Seeker toy looks nice, Felt it was small.

Don't see a problem with Hasbro putting non combiners toys in the Combiners Wars toy line. It's already being done with some Legends and Leader Class toys.

Thinking if this toy is a CW Voyager and can combine with deluxes. Then the toy can get repurposed for a CW Leozack Liokaiser combiner.

[center]Image
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660203)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:51am CST
I can't shake the feeling that this Seeker design looks familiar, but nothing's coming to mind.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660208)
Posted by Tsutsukakushi on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:56am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit, You bought up good speculation if this toy has knee articulation or not.

Ryan, If your still at the children's musueem. Can you please take a close look at the Voyager class Starscream Prototype on display. Please can you confirm or not if this has knee articulation.

:-? Wondering if test shots have ever appeared on display at toy fair or conventions with missing articulated parts. Then got more articulation in further along test shots or final toy versions.

Think it would be a travesty if HasTak even attempted. To released a 2015 CHUG Voyager toy with no articulated knees.

Speculating this has got to be a canceled toy.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660209)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:57am CST
cool lets see what happens
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660210)
Posted by Madeus Prime on March 7th, 2015 @ 11:57am CST
Looks like an upscale/retool of the Legends Starscream. I'd buy that.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660214)
Posted by shajaki on March 7th, 2015 @ 12:00pm CST
Those arms :shock:
I bet if you shouted around this figure, it'd echo for days.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660219)
Posted by Shockwave7 on March 7th, 2015 @ 12:08pm CST
I donno... funky production colors aside, I have my doubts looking at this mold. Seems a bit simplistic, and the many exposed hollow parts look... unprofessional.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660221)
Posted by Shockwave7 on March 7th, 2015 @ 12:09pm CST
double post :(
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660231)
Posted by Gearslide on March 7th, 2015 @ 12:27pm CST
...I can't really tell, but does that Starscream prototype even have functioning knees? Cause those legs almost look like solid plastic save for the bottom where the feet are.
Re: Voyager Starscream Prototype - Possible Generations Discarded or Upcoming Figure (1660234)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on March 7th, 2015 @ 12:33pm CST
Va'al wrote:Ready to get those rumour engines revving again? Site owner Seibertron is currently in Indianapolis, visiting the Children's Museum exhibition on our favourite transforming robots - Transformers: Robots in Disguise. We will have further information from the show at a later stage, but in the meantime, to stoke the flames of Starscream speculation - after a Masterpiece rumour, a new Generations Leader - how about a look at a prototype for a potential upcoming Voyager figure of the current leader of Cybertron? Check out the images below, showing the body we've seen on the IDW comics covers and in fact, even a similar pose...


Image

Image

Image

Does Anybody else get the Cyberverse Upscaled vibe from him. He kinda looks like he could be based off the Legends toy that came out last year

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON