War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now!

Transformers News: War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now!

Sunday, December 19th, 2010 4:20AM CST

Category: Game News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 62,583

Gamespot UK is holding their annual awards. And Transformers War for Cybertron is a nominee in the segment of "Best use of a Creative license" award.

Click here to see the original posting at Gamespot UK and vote, if you so please.
Credit(s): Gamespot UK

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now! (1159065)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 19th, 2010 @ 4:02pm CST
Yea i guess... but it'd be nice to get some love for the PC Users. For gods sake, we didn't get ANYTHING. no patch, no dlc, nothing.
:CON:
Re: War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now! (1159088)
Posted by craggy on December 19th, 2010 @ 5:28pm CST
Re: War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now! (1159089)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on December 19th, 2010 @ 5:32pm CST
craggy wrote:voted for it. sad to see it in the "worst game that everyone played" category, when there was a "best game that no-one played" category as well, which I think would have suited it better. Honestly, if more people had played multiplayer and bought the DLC I think I'd still play it regularly.

Yea, I don't get how people didn't really get into this game. its freakin awesome. The only reason I am detered playing online is when theres obvious cheaters using trainers to one hit kill.
:CON:
Re: War for Cybertron: Nominee in Best use of creative license Vote now! (1159117)
Posted by Shadowman on December 19th, 2010 @ 7:52pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:

:CON:

There's also that the single player is too short (It can be beaten in a single day) and often too dark with very samey environments. There's no ability to play with friends unless they own the same system as you along with a copy of the game. if a match's host quits, you're forced to quit too. If a game starts with a DLC map you don't own, you're forced out. And there's no ability to choose which game you join, it's all matchmaking. And they think the best way to re-attract players is with experience multipliers and making them pay for DLC despite the data already being embedded in the game. There has been no patch to rectify ANY of those problems.

It's not the worst game ever, but it is very unpolished and needed a lot more work. It's the best Transformers game ever, even though that's saying very, very little, I'll still give it that.

Ending Soon On eBay

Galvatron Energon Transformers Super Hasbro 2004 MISP! With Tank Powerlinx - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 42 minutes 38 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Lot Preschool Optimus Bumblebee  $130 - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 43 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers Year of The Horse 2014 Supreme Starscream Platinum Edition Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 44 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Generations Platinum Edition Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 44 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Mechtech DOTM Autobot Daredevil Squad Bumblebee Human Alliance - Time Remaining: 8 days 2 hours 47 minutes 41 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise RID DESTRUCTICON BLUDGEON MOSC New Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 48 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classic Autobot Warriors Ratchet Kup Perceptor 3-Pack Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 48 minutes 4 seconds
G.I. Joe A Real American Hero #140 VF+ with Snake Eyes and Transformers - Marvel - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017