War for Seibertron:  Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill

Monday, June 21st, 2010 1:16pm CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Game News
Posted by: Counterpunch   Views: 42,136

Mark your calendars, tomorrow June 22nd at 8pm eastern time; because I will be hosting an invite only team deathmatch on PSN. I’m looking for people to sign up now. Please list your PSN ID.

Tomorrow at around 7:45, I will start sending out invites on a first come, first served basis until the lobby is full. Preferential treatment will be given to those with microphones so that I can yell at you when you kill me.

Credit(s): Counterpunch

Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088660)
Posted by sabrigami on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:21pm CDT
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088661)
Posted by Blurrz on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:22pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:Boo. what about us who are 360 owners? So much for me buying that version cause I thought more peeps would have it lol :P

You get to play with the Champion that is the illustrious Blurrz.
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088664)
Posted by sabrigami on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:23pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

You get to play with the Champion that is the illustrious Blurrz.

Oh scrap! I'm totally slagged :shock:
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088665)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:25pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:

You get to play with the Champion that is the illustrious Blurrz.

Never heard of em.
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088667)
Posted by First-Aid on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:27pm CDT
Will probably be there. PSN name is imfromcybertron. Ready to Wreck and Rule.
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088671)
Posted by ReapersRequiem on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:37pm CDT
Looking forward to playing with you guys, my PSN tag is
ReapersRequiem
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088676)
Posted by Blurrz on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:46pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

You get to play with the Champion that is the illustrious Blurrz.

Never heard of em.

You can find me in the dictionary, under 'Legendary'
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088680)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:56pm CDT
We should have monthly deathmatches after War for Cybertron comes out. I'm saving up for a 360 right now. So far, I have about 45$. My mom said that if I saved up half, she'll pay for the other half. When I get mine, I may call myself Primebot123. I dunno, something Transformer-y in it. Other than that, I absolutely think we should do what I mentioned above. :APPLAUSE:
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088681)
Posted by lbrosfilm on June 21st, 2010 @ 1:59pm CDT
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088682)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:01pm CDT
lbrosfilm wrote:Sweet! My PSN name is lbrosfilm. And at last, someone who wants to play on Playstation 3, not that annoying Xbox. :grin: :BOT:

Oh, you're in. :D
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088683)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:18pm CDT
I might be able to play, as long as we get the game and my little brother doesn't hog the Playstation.

Which he will...

I'm JacobPGalvatron on PSN as well.
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088685)
Posted by ReapersRequiem on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:20pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

Oh, you're in. :D

I find the Xbox annoying as well, am I in >_>
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088692)
Posted by The Nostalgia Critic on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:33pm CDT
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088694)
Posted by Sideways_X on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:38pm CDT
I'm In!

PSN: Sideways_X
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088697)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:40pm CDT
The Nostalgia Critic wrote:My ID is Darkill91356, but I don't know how to do PlayStation online. Can someone please tell me? <:)

Er...do you have highspeed internet at your house?

Do you have a wi-fi router or a cable modem?
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088704)
Posted by Desmobot on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:51pm CDT
We'll have to set up a 360 match soon then. I'm looking forward to blowing up a few decepti-chumps or aouto-boobs...whatever faction the server decides to put me on that makes it appropriate for the side i choose to destroy. 8) :BOOM: :APPLAUSE:
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088705)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:53pm CDT
Desmobot wrote:We'll have to set up a 360 match soon then.

Make Blurrzzzz do it.
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088706)
Posted by Bed Bugs on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:53pm CDT
Guess I'll have to be home from Wausau by 6:30 then.

Bring it Seibertronians! Me and CP will take on all comers! :D

PSN Tag: Fender_Bender_WI

Edit: I have a mic too, so prepare for some limited trash talking. :D
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088709)
Posted by Shadowblade_DW on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:56pm CDT
Count me in PSN ShadowbladeDW

*Bluetooth headset*
Re: War for Seibertron: Sign up, take down Staff, shoot to thrill with licenses to kill (1088710)
Posted by b.bstokes on June 21st, 2010 @ 2:59pm CDT
i'LL BE THERE. NO MICROPHONE THOUGH. PSN NAME BStokes

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY