Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop

Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop

Friday, June 8th, 2007 9:33pm CDT

Categories: Game News, Collectables
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 24,248

The other day we reported here about new Transformers face plates for DS & PSP game systems. Now, Gamestop.com has posted images of a new face plate for Xbox 360. These face plates are by Core Gamer.

Face plate

Credit(s): Core Gamer, Game Stop, Head Shot,Marcelo Vega

Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (155693)
Posted by Stormrider on June 8th, 2007 @ 9:36pm CDT
Head Shot wrote:
Stormrider wrote:
Head Shot wrote:okay here is one xbox 360 faceplate image to tide you over while I resize the others.

Is that Faceplate new? Is that the same as these http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&product%5Fid=802694?
yea thats the one in the link

Thanks. Front paged and credited.
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (155750)
Posted by Venomous Prime on June 8th, 2007 @ 10:22pm CDT
LAME

Why can't they just use new art instead of using the MTMTE images OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (155774)
Posted by demarcusgd on June 8th, 2007 @ 10:38pm CDT
Damn. I don't even have an XBox 360, but I'm buying this for when I do. This faceplate isn't ill, it's SICK!
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (155776)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 8th, 2007 @ 10:38pm CDT
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (155855)
Posted by dabattousai on June 8th, 2007 @ 11:49pm CDT
I just bought an Elite Xbox 360 today and so I will probably go looking for the Decepticon one so it matches the black box.
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (156020)
Posted by Satanatron on June 9th, 2007 @ 2:59am CDT
I'm so getting one
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (156511)
Posted by Head Shot on June 9th, 2007 @ 4:34pm CDT
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Dint see these today or the PSP ones. Why does it take the Gamestops over here so long to get things.
give them a few more days, my understanding according to the shipping lists it that more of these will arrive when the game comes out. But they are slowly trickling into the stores. just today the gamestop finally got a decepticon psp skin and an autobot ds skin, so keep an eye out for the next few days, I'm almost positive they will be near you very soon.

and woot! news credit! I'll try to post a few more images later today of the faceplate, I'll need to snap some new ones because some came out blurrier than it had appeared to be.
EDIT: heres another set of pics. (forgive me for some blurriness or flash effects.)
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (156672)
Posted by lockepsb on June 9th, 2007 @ 7:34pm CDT
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (157068)
Posted by Head Shot on June 10th, 2007 @ 1:18am CDT
lockepsb wrote:I saw this article last night and immediately grabbed my things and went to gamestop... luckily they had one autobot faceplate left and no decepticon ones... that's the one i wanted but i will get the decepticon one eventually.
glad to hear I and a few others have helped someone out with this news.
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (158490)
Posted by ashe5k on June 11th, 2007 @ 6:18am CDT
Re: Xbox TF Faceplates - Gamestop (159164)
Posted by Head Shot on June 11th, 2007 @ 3:38pm CDT
ashe5k wrote:I saw the Decepticon PSP covers at my local Gamestop/EB Games. No sign of the Autobot one, and I only saw it because I was poking around in the DS section. Yeah, the PSP covers were in with the DS stuff. Still trying to figure that one out.
whats sorta ironic, is the packaging between the ds and psp covers are quite similar, and it may be that gamestop had messed up alittle, or some customer picked it up and then put it somewhere else after walking around with it and putting it down near the closest rack.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shockwave Energon Armor Cyberverse Adventures - Optimus Prime 8"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - War For Cybertron Kingdom Trilogy Leader Class Megatron(Beast)" on EBAY
Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2003 T-Shirt XL Optimus Prime vs. Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY