Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View

Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View

Friday, March 9th, 2012 10:35pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 49,696

This morning we got the rear view of Xovergen's upcoming Trailerforce TF-01, now here's the front. Once again courtesy of the folk's over on the Planet Iacon facebook page. According to Xovergen this upgrade will be compatible with both G1 and Classics Optimus Prime.

Product Name: Trailerforce

Product Code: TF-01

Trailer Length: Approximately 258MM

Alternate Mode: Transform into an articulated Masterpiece scale figure

Material: ABS/POM

MSRP:N/A

Availability: Fall 2012

Credit(s): Planet Iacon

This article was last modified on Friday, March 9th, 2012 10:44pm CST

Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356676)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 9th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CST
I'm liking the idea from a conceptual level but until I see prototype pics with both a G1 and Classics Prime inside that space PLUS the pics of it in the trailer components attached to both of the respective Primes, I won't be sold on this. If it works on the same principle as the G1 Powermaster Prime (which I already have) then I don't see how my original Prime is going to fit in that space and I sure as hell am not bending those legs any more often, or further, than absolutely necessary. This better be freaking spectacular and also cheaper than what a re-issue Powermaster Prime would cost online. Otherwise I'll just order and mod one of those if I feel the need to make a Powermaster out of my Classics figure.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356698)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 9th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CST
still not buying it. especially that hole in the middle. can they at least edit it with an actual classics/henkei optimus prime "inside".
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356706)
Posted by Rated X on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:08am CST
I honestly dont see a point to this figure...
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356709)
Posted by Ungie on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:15am CST
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356719)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:58am CST
is this by the people who made that terrible quality Optimus Prime missile laucher thing from GI Joe? if so, going by past examples, I'm not interested in the slightest.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356738)
Posted by Joetx on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:02am CST
Ungie wrote:I dont quite understand why there is so much hate on this figure, honestly. its a nice concept. I really like this and an articulated Masterpiece Godmaster is a good feel. But i do dislike the two tone red or orange but other than that it looks great.

I agree re: not understanding the hate towards the figure & that it's a nice concept, although I don't have the objection to the red & orange aspects of the figure like you do.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356740)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:06am CST
Meh. I would've liked to see it with more robot mode integration like City Commander. Still, looks pretty decent. I doubt I'll buy it, but it's one of the nicer custom PM Primes I've seen.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356743)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:15am CST
dudes, why the hate?

We can't really say the colours on this are terrible, because as you might have noticed this is just a gray prototype that's been photoshopped to have colour.

Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356746)
Posted by mesh on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:30am CST
He's got Side Show Bob feet. It looks really bad. :lol:
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356749)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on March 10th, 2012 @ 3:36am CST
Not feeling this at all. Why haven't FansProject made a version of this based on their City Commander mould, complete with a Powermaster engine? That would be awesome. I thought we were past the days of a beer-bellied Powermaster Prime. Oh well!
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356754)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 10th, 2012 @ 4:12am CST
Dead Metal wrote:PErsonally I don't want to spend the money on a crappy G1 Prime or another Classics Prime just to stick in this thing, if someone made an apexs armour chest piece for this, you won't need to buy another Prime to fill the hole in his chest. He's already got all the other Apex armour pieces, so why no chest piece?

^This^

I just can't buy a 7th copy of the Classics/Henkei Prime.

If they'd been smart, they'd been less concerned about making this MP-sized to use the C/H mold and instead designed this smaller to fit the POS 2-pack Classics/United UN-06 Prime. Finding the United Prime is still relatively easy right now and it needs a size boost and something to make it look better. It DEFINITELY needs the help and a smaller design would probably help it fit in with a Classics/Henkei/RTS/etc... collection.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356761)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 10th, 2012 @ 4:31am CST
It doesnt look too bad the only things i dont like is his face and those random chrome thighs

reminds me of a cross between fansproject superion and maketoys battle tanker.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356762)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 10th, 2012 @ 4:35am CST

reminds me of a cross between fansproject superion and maketoys battle tanker.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356763)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 10th, 2012 @ 4:43am CST
God Ginrai is my favorite TF ever because you can do so much with him.

But THIS...

All I see is some random 3rd party TF that may change into a pile of nothing (like Armada Overload) with a big gap in his chest for no good reasons.

Unless this thing change into a decent looking trailer AND a very fun base mode, I'm going to pass.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356773)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 10th, 2012 @ 7:51am CST
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356786)
Posted by dragons on March 10th, 2012 @ 8:25am CST
i lost my original power master prime :BANG_HEAD:.

until i see protoype shots what it can do & its cheaper than original ill pick it up
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356809)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 10th, 2012 @ 9:57am CST
I like it. Granted, it's not as impressive as City Commander, but that's just to the nature of P Prime's combination.

But it doesn't look like it woirks with Classics Voyager Prime. I think it's supposed to combine with the lackluster deluxe Prime.

I suppose we'll see once the alt. mode is shown.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356847)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CST
Godzillabot Primal wrote:Looks almost...to thin. give us an upgrade set for this one, with blockier hands, a more accurete head, and bigger guns.

So they haven't even shown us a prototype and you already want an upgrade kit? Why not just hope Xovergen make said modifications prior to release. Afterall, FansToys started again from scratch with their MP Soundwave.

Personally I think this piece is utterly uninspiring.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356854)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:40pm CST
One word : Crap. It's a nice concept but overall it's crap. Even if that's not the actual color it's still crap due to the figure itself. That feet..I mean like seriously? How can they not see that feet looks horrid. And plus we need to buy a classics prime just to complete this fig? Really? Why cant they make a custom classics prime included in the set. Total pass. But then again I pass on every single 3rd party there is so there ya go.
Re: Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 Front View (1356885)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:42pm CST
Sodan-1 wrote:

Personally I think this piece is utterly uninspiring.

Good point, but I hope they include a second head at least

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TENTAKIL TT-GS08 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects OVERBITE TT-GS07 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY