30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys

30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys

Monday, May 30th, 2016 7:40am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,786

Yesterday's news of British Titans Return listings may have provided some pretty pictures, but it also made Britain sigh heavily at the high prices. That lead to some within the community to realize that the Takara versions might be a cheaper alternatives. After some quick research, it was found that, believe it or not, Kapow Toys has a near 30% discount on some upcoming Takara Legends figures. It actually seems that in the west, these are the best prices found, which is something you would not expect in England. The £ 20.99 being asked in these preorders below is a better price than any US counterpart (which sell these for £ 25). At the time this article is written, each of these toys below is priced at £ 20.99.

LG22 SKULLCRUNCHER

LG21 HARDHEAD

LG-30 WEIRDWOLF

Transformers News: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys

Credit(s): kapow toys

Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793622)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:45am CDT
Thanks will, this will be of great help for the fans who just want a good deal on tr stuff
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793639)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:44am CDT
Just pre-ordered LG30 Weirdwolf from Kapow. However I actually prefer the aesthetics of Hasbro's Hardhead and Skullcruncher, so I'll wait for those guys to come down in price.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793640)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on May 30th, 2016 @ 9:47am CDT
Wish they had a 30% discount on Fort Max to. ;)
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793655)
Posted by ScottyP on May 30th, 2016 @ 11:42am CDT
With this line due out soon, and with some figures already out in Australia, I thought this would be a good time to update the Sightings Product Listings with Titans Return stuff. Wave 1 is in there, and some of Wave 2 as well. Hope it helps!
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793684)
Posted by .... on May 30th, 2016 @ 2:55pm CDT
Shouldn't that be in the Takara Legends thread?
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793687)
Posted by Burn on May 30th, 2016 @ 3:44pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Shouldn't that be in the Takara Legends thread?

Shouldn't you PM such questions to a News Crew member instead of posting off-topic AGAIN?
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793695)
Posted by .... on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:32pm CDT
Is it yet confirmed that the first wave of TR will be coming out at the end of June or the beginning of July?
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793697)
Posted by Rainmaker on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:33pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Remember that these come with a more toon accurate headsculpt as well as a bonus triple changer gun that has to be bought individually if you go the Hasbro route.

Wait a minute, weapon packs?

:MAXIMAL:
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793704)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:53pm CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:

Wait a minute, weapon packs?

:MAXIMAL:

The Titan Master vehicles.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793706)
Posted by .... on May 30th, 2016 @ 4:58pm CDT
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793707)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:03pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:Just curious, what titan masters and full deluxe/voyager/leader figures ect. do you guys think would mix well? For example: I think Nightbeat's head might look good on Blurr's body.

I'm kinda hoping that Loudmouth looks nice on Cromedome and that Crashbash looks good on Skullcruncher (yes, I know he's called "Skullsmasher" now) and Mindwipe.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793709)
Posted by .... on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:07pm CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

If they come out with a Nautica, I think Crashbash would look good on her too.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793710)
Posted by Kurona on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:13pm CDT
Brawn on Hardhead could be pretty funny.
Clobber could go with anyone potentially; black robot head with a mouthplate and red visor has very few things it doesn't complement.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793711)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:26pm CDT
Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793712)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:26pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Brawn on Hardhead could be pretty funny.

I dunno, none of the figures are black... would look epic on Astrotrain... I wish Crashbash's color worked with other 'cons, it'll look AMAZING on Weird wolf :shock:
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793713)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:27pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?

Same as the others as I recall, it supposedly Blurr with shoulder turbines, and other minor changes I'm sure >:oP
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793717)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:45pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?

do you have a link to the post?
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793722)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on May 30th, 2016 @ 5:53pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?

Same as the others as I recall, it's supposedly Blurr with shoulder turbines, and other minor changes I'm sure >:oP

do you have a link to the post?

Generator G1 wrote:Latest podcast already up.

1. Legends Chase (repaint of upcoming new legends Bee)
2. Legends Titanmaster Thunderclap
3. Deluxe Fastlane
4. TR Perceptor
5. TR Nautica - remold of TR Blurr
6. TR Quickswitch (remold of TR Sixshot). LEADER class.

Link, this is the closest I could find, take it with a grain of salt, they were just reporting what they saw >:oP
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793728)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 30th, 2016 @ 6:31pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?

do you have a link to the post?

Generator G1 wrote:Latest podcast already up.

1. Legends Chase (repaint of upcoming new legends Bee)
2. Legends Titanmaster Thunderclap
3. Deluxe Fastlane
4. TR Perceptor
5. TR Nautica - remold of TR Blurr
6. TR Quickswitch (remold of TR Sixshot). LEADER class.

Interesting. It could be speculated Chase will be a repaint of Bumblebee; with new tooling saved for Goldbug. Or it could be Rescuebots chase. That's entirely possible.

I'm guessing ThunderClasp is most likely the new name for Thunderclash

Perceptor's probably a new mold. I'm willing to wager he'll turn into a microscope, not having to worry about the head; having the headmaster interact with the figure to homage the Microman function.

Fastlane? That's generic enough to be one of the autobot twins, or a replacement name.

Nautica's interesting choice. From the blurr to Brainstorm tooling, I'm hoping for an extensive retool. Both brainstorm and Blurr's legs already have a similar profile to nautica's and it's svelte. Her IDW alt mode has a large center cockpit that could become the chest, and the wing placement isn't dissimilar from brainstorm. I'm mostly worried how the head will look. I can only hope that three uses of the mold would be similar to the three uses of silverbolt.

One main figure Silverbolt/Blurr

an extensive purple retool; Cyclonus/Nautica,

one with some new parts but's mostly old: Scattorshot/Brainstorm.

Quickswitch. That's cool I guess, could lead to Sixknight, maybe even Greatshot.
Re: 30% Discount on Transformers Titans Return Preorders from Kapow Toys (1793730)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on May 30th, 2016 @ 7:23pm CDT
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Where'd the Titan master nautica rumor come from?

do you have a link to the post?

Generator G1 wrote:Latest podcast already up.

1. Legends Chase (repaint of upcoming new legends Bee)
2. Legends Titanmaster Thunderclap
3. Deluxe Fastlane
4. TR Perceptor
5. TR Nautica - remold of TR Blurr
6. TR Quickswitch (remold of TR Sixshot). LEADER class.

I'm guessing ThunderClasp is most likely the new name for Thunderclash

One main figure Silverbolt/Blurr

an extensive purple retool; Cyclonus/Nautica,

one with some new parts but's mostly old: Scattorshot/Brainstorm.

Fast lane is one of the G1 Autobot Clones. There is a G1 character named Thunderclap, but it still could be Thunderclash. Sixnight sounds good to me! Sixnight was my favorite back when I first watched Masterforce. In fact, PMOP and Getaway are really making me hope we get more Powermaster from Titans Return just so I can convince myself they're the characters from Super-God Masterforce.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Targetmaster Windblade LG62 Takara Tomy Legends Collection" on EBAY
Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars AIR RAID Generations BRAND NEW UNOPENED with COMIC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MechFansToys MF-0 Megatron Hot Soldiers Optimus Prime Lot G1 Legend" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RiD Ratchet Deluxe Class MOC 2011 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY