Transformers News: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time

Friday, June 20th, 2014 4:23AM CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 13,834

It's now official, Age Of Extinction is the longest of the film franchise, clocking in at a bladder busting 2 hours, 45 minutes! It was previously reported by Michael Bay himself, that the film would be 2.5 hours, sans credits.

With this new running time confirmed, you may need to plan your filmgoing experience a bit differently, especially if you have kids in tow.

Age Of Extinction will release on June 27th, with midnight showings on the evening of the 26th. The finer details of the classification are as follows:

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION [2D]

TYPE OF MEDIA Film

APPROVED RUNNING TIME 164m 54s

BBFCINSIGHT moderate action violence, infrequent strong language

GENRE(S) Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

DIRECTOR(S) Michael Bay

CAST INCLUDES Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz, T.J. Miller, Sophia Myles, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Titus Welliver

CUT This work was passed uncut.

You can see the full webpage by clicking on the image below:

Credit(s): BBFC
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1583977)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 20th, 2014 @ 4:42am CDT
I guess I will go for a burger and a soda couple hours before, so I can watch it with no interruption... I can't wait for it!
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1583989)
Posted by dragons on June 20th, 2014 @ 6:43am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:It works, you just don't know how to do it.

Don't antagonize. Stop it. And just so you know, he does indeed know how to use it. Like he says below, he has several news credits because of it. Quit picking on people.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Another new spot

Simple msiteak glad it wasnt me who post it I did that on iphone screw it have delete entire link to fix tablets easy edit stuff with.

Anks for sharing

Edit: for some dumb reason the youtube links not working for this sites youtube button so i'm just going to leave a link

It works, you just don't know how to do it.

As for the spot, Air Grimlock FTW! :D

Seems like there will be a lot of ass-kicking in this movie. I bought my advance ticket today. Bring it on! :D

"you just don't know how to do it."

look at my news credit i did know how to do it.

maybe the video was to new (it was 12 minutes old when i tried to post it)

I see what the error was and it was very easy to miss.

You posted this YouTube code: wLkv3UPoq
This is the one that worked: wLkv3UPoq-Q
The -Q part is what threw you off, it did it to me, too. In the future, if you're not sure where the code begins or ends, try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= wLkv3UPoq-Q &playlist See where I bolded? The code starts after the = sign and before the ampersand. As long as you get all of the gibberish between those two, the coding will work. Dashes included. Like I said, it was easy to miss and I almost did it myself.

And thank you for sharing this new ad. I'll get on it and you'll have a new news credit!

EDIT: Never mind. Mindmaster got it. He should also give you credit for it, because you were the one who brought it to our attention, even though CBM was the original source. So, 'master, git crackin'!

Alright thank you sir!

You know this site is not as bad as i thought it was recently oh and posilbe spoiler Starscream is getting a toy i dont know which thread this belongs in

source https://www.facebook.com/groups/17611371999/

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1583995)
Posted by william-james88 on June 20th, 2014 @ 7:38am CDT
dragons wrote:

Alright thank you sir!

In the toy thread. This news has already been talked about a bunch there. The specific thread is Official AOE Prodicts discussion thread.
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584011)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:38am CDT
2:45??? :shock: So with presumed 20-30 mins. of previews, it's gonna be over 3 hours?
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584020)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 8:54am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
dragons wrote:

Alright thank you sir!

Even though that is actually my post and this guy quoted it for no reason

he was not even responding he just necessarily bumped the post.

Anyways new clip of glorious arse shots and all that (briefly anyways but people are making a big deal)

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584040)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 9:43am CDT
Holy crap the new shots in this is amazing

Is Stinger hijacking Strafe?

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584050)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 10:15am CDT
Some good shots of Bee nothing new just extended scenes but Jesus that shot of Bee grappling the boat and that eyegasmic turn.

best movie 11/10

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584057)
Posted by Deadput on June 20th, 2014 @ 10:26am CDT
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584060)
Posted by El Duque on June 20th, 2014 @ 10:35am CDT
We have a trio of new Transformers: Age of Extinction clips to share this morning. The first two come to us from CBM Trailers, and the third from Chevrolet's Official YouTube Channel. The fist is a clip from the film featuring Cade, Tessa, and Lucas, the second another IMAX featurette, the third is really more of a commercial for the 2014 Camaro, but contains footage. Check 'em out embedded below:

Update: Fourth clip from Fandango added.

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584077)
Posted by william-james88 on June 20th, 2014 @ 11:04am CDT
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584136)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on June 20th, 2014 @ 2:47pm CDT
Holy crap-sticks! That is a LONG movie.
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584232)
Posted by Gemini220 on June 20th, 2014 @ 9:38pm CDT
164m 54s... fine with me, I'll be getting my moneys worth especially seeing it in IMAX.
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584239)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 20th, 2014 @ 10:04pm CDT
I don't think this one spot has been posted before (I could be wrong)
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584285)
Posted by Deadput on June 21st, 2014 @ 3:39am CDT
^ Its not new except in hd friend.

Anyways i have a new spot not much in new footage but it has some extended shots

Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584321)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 21st, 2014 @ 7:58am CDT
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584328)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2014 @ 8:44am CDT
That shot of Drift is awesome!
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584681)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 22nd, 2014 @ 3:36am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Wasn't the world premiere supposed to be this week in China? I thought it was gonna be the 19th.

Indeed it was. I'm surprised we haven't heard any reviews hit the internet yet. I'm downright shocked, actually. I was expecting someone to come on here and spoil the whole dang thing, but to my surprise, no one has yet.

I'm impressed. I like it. I don't want to be spoiled. For once, this is a TF film I want to go into with no foreknowledge of much of anything. I blew it with DOTM. I read the novel beforehand. Like an idiot.
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584721)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 22nd, 2014 @ 7:18am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

Yeah, that's exactly why I was wondering. I figured someone would have said something by now, even if it was overhyped fanwank. No word even on the performance by Imagine Dragons after (or was it before?) the premiere.

I agree 100%. Especially since there will be very little to nothing to do with the previous 3.

I blew it with DOTM. I read the novel beforehand. Like an idiot.

That's another thing. I have all of the novels of the movies so far (and even the prequels to them) and I couldn't find the novel for Age of Extinction. There must not be 1. :(
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584724)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 22nd, 2014 @ 7:22am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

I read a review. I didn't read too much of it, because I didn't want to be spoiled, though. I remember 2 distinctive minor spoilers, but that's it.
Re: Age Of Extinction's British Board Of Film Classification Confirms An Even Longer Running Time (1584780)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on June 22nd, 2014 @ 11:55am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:

I'm with you 100%. This is the first of the series that i haven't been spoiled (enless you count the Tv spot of Lockdown talking to Prime; but i really don't count that as anything spoilish).
So i hope those that saw it keep quiet till at least the weekend. :grin:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Takara Transformers Generations Henkei G1 IRONHIDE Loose Complete Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 # 2*G.I. JOE, SNAKE EYES, SCARLETT*COBRA COMMANDER*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon  Voyager Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Motormaster (NEW) TITANS" on EBAY
Buy "G I JOE, A REAL AMERICAN HERO # 138*SNAKE EYES*NINJA FORCE*TRANSFORMERS*TRADE CA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Armada LOT Tidal Wave Giga-Con Blurr Scavenger Sideswipe Red Alert" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Beast Wars Deluxe Blackarachnia- Complete!" on EBAY