BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated

Transformers News: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated

Friday, April 27th, 2012 2:12PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 51,740

The BotCon 2012 Exclusives Gallery has been updated with images of all of this year's exclusives including the attendee only souvenir figures. All figures have been photographed in both modes, click here or any of the images below to check out the full gallery. Make sure to check back later next week to view massive galleries of these toys right here on Seibertron.com.

• SG Wreck-Gar
  • SG Scrap Iron
  • SG Junkheap
  • The Bard of Darkmount (SG Straxus)
  • SG Octopunch
  • Kick-Over
  • Spinister
  • SG Optimus Prime
  • SG Ultra Magnus
  • Gigatron (Overlord)
  • Metalhawk
  • SG Turbo Tracks
  • SG Soundwave
  • Treadshot
  • Longarm (Custom Class)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373765)
Posted by WolfDawg on April 27th, 2012 @ 2:22pm CDT
Those SG Junkions are soooooo sexy... :x

Soundwave doesn't look as bad as the promo pics made him out to be. His head isn't nearly as long. Definitely going to get him down the line. Straxus too.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373766)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 27th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CDT
I'm really digging the Insecticon themed Junkions =P~

I also really like Kick-Over, but who in the world is he even supposed to be?
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373771)
Posted by Kylehudson1996 on April 27th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CDT
Im in LOVE! :x
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373778)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 27th, 2012 @ 3:22pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:I also really like Kick-Over, but who in the world is he even supposed to be?
Kick-Off on TFWiki. Ironically enough, his motto was "Alt-modes is for wimps", since he started life as an Action Master :lol:

*reads the bios on the SG Junkions*

...

So they are akin to the Strogg of Quake and the Borg of Star Trek? Creepy, but cool. Does that mean I want them? You bet it does. ;)
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373781)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 27th, 2012 @ 3:30pm CDT
Yikes. I'm sorry, I can't find anything appealing about these guys. Some of the ugliest color schemes I've seen in a while. So much...purple.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373784)
Posted by Blackstreak on April 27th, 2012 @ 3:37pm CDT
Several figures in there belong in my wish list. Really good year to go to Botcon I think. Gigatron (Overlord) is only half there in my opinion. They should have done a mod to the tank mold to accomodate a jetfighter link-up like a duocon.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373785)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 27th, 2012 @ 3:39pm CDT
I think I'll only get one of those Junkions/Insecticons namely the Scrapheap repaint. Soundwave does look much better than in previous pics and SG G2 Prime, Kickoff and Treadshot are ones I will pick up. But that head on Overlord...that head...that freakin' head just seems goofy lookin' to me. 8-} :VEHI:
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373788)
Posted by r3devi7 on April 27th, 2012 @ 3:53pm CDT
I want Soundwave and Kick, but thats about it.

Who is going to be the first to post pics of Soundwave with the headband on?!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373795)
Posted by Heavy B on April 27th, 2012 @ 4:15pm CDT
Holy sh*t. Hasbro wasn't messin around this year. Those thing hurt my wallet, and I'm not buying ANY of them.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373814)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 27th, 2012 @ 5:13pm CDT
Were's SG Swindle? Didn't make the cut?
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373825)
Posted by Burn on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:06pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Were's SG Swindle? Didn't make the cut?

Isn't that the FunPub discussion panel?
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373835)
Posted by Blurrz on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CDT
Underwhelming for me :( .
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373836)
Posted by Arrancon on April 27th, 2012 @ 6:35pm CDT
Meh, lots of em are too G2 looking. Not my taste. Except for Kick Off or whatever his name is, might search for him on eBay when I have some extra money, and after I get DOTM deluxe Que and Soundwave.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373840)
Posted by craggy on April 27th, 2012 @ 7:02pm CDT
awww. Spinister! :( I like him. Metalhawk still looks good and that Jazz mold works in every colour I've seen it in. Kick-Off in particular is a nice surprise.

Ducktopunch still isn't doing it for me, and Soundwave only looks okay. Tracks might have been fine without the purple, maybe black or blue somewhere instead and he wouldn't look quite so Magneto. Not really loving the G2 Prime redecos either. Shattered Glass Prime again? and SG Magnus...well he looks creepy as hell with that head, but the colours aren't working that well with the sculpt. Honestly, the proper Optimus Prime colours didn't work that great on that mold until it got a Battle Tanker upgrade anyway, so maybe these 2 would look fine with a bit of bulk. The Junkions looks okay, but I'd rather a 3 pack of them in G1 Junkion colours myself. Preferably as a retail or online exclusive.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373841)
Posted by WolfDawg on April 27th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373845)
Posted by craggy on April 27th, 2012 @ 7:13pm CDT
WolfDawg wrote:Reading the tech specs, it seems that SG Ultra Magnus had his face ripped off by Prime way back when, then managed to duplicate Prime's current Laser Prime body. When you think about it, if UM went through all the trouble of building a totally new body for himself fashioned after Op's new body, why didn't he fix his face? Does he like looking like the Grim Reaper or something?

He didn't have time to deal with that!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373864)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on April 27th, 2012 @ 7:55pm CDT
Kick-Over means nothing to me as a character, but I think it looks sweet. Too bad I'll never own one.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373894)
Posted by Sodan-1 on April 27th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
A not bad looking bunch of figures. Nothing I'm particularly interested in, but nice all the same. Some of those new head sculpts are a tad naff though.
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373895)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 27th, 2012 @ 9:08pm CDT
Nice, I love those InsectiJunkions!
Re: BotCon 2012 Coverage: BotCon Exclusives Gallery Updated (1373896)
Posted by NTESHFT on April 27th, 2012 @ 9:10pm CDT
craggy wrote:

He didn't have time to deal with that!

LOL :lol:

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction AOE Movie DINOBOT SLASH / STRAFE Lot Complete Exc - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 58 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations IDW Deluxe HOIST / TRAILCUTTER Trailbreaker Lot NEW! - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 58 minutes 25 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Power Core Combiners HUFFER / SEARCHLIGHT Lot Sealed MOSC New! - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 58 minutes 20 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Generations RID Deluxe Class Seeker THRUST Figure NEW Sealed MOSC! - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 58 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS War for Cybertron WFC Generations Deluxe Cybertronian MEGATRON Exc - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 58 minutes 27 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon DOTM Cyberverse BUMBLEBEE MOBILE BATTLE BUNKER New - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 58 minutes 31 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS War for Cybertron WFC Deluxe Cybertronian OPTIMUS PRIME Exc - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 58 minutes 17 seconds
Hasbro TRANSFORMERS 2004 RID Energon Powerlinx Silver HOT SHOT Figure Sealed NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 58 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017