CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on

CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on

Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 6:47am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 36,447

CrazyDevy continue in their mission to ensure that G1 Devastator becomes as screen accurate as can be by announcing another add-on. This time it's CDMW-09, a replacement cement mixer barrel for Mixmaster/Devastator's left leg.

The add-on can be seen on CrazyDevy's page here

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): CrazyDevy

Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084041)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 9th, 2010 @ 6:54am CDT
This had better be hella' cheap.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084042)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 9th, 2010 @ 6:56am CDT
I'm fine with my non purple one. :D But more power to those that want a complete CrazyDevy kit. This will be the first piece I will pass on for my Devastator.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084044)
Posted by DevastaTTor on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:00am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This had better be hella' cheap.

Yeah, this.

More than 10 bucks is way too much.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084045)
Posted by Diem on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:04am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This had better be hella' cheap.

Between this and Eeeeeevil Ultra Magnus' Eeeeeeeevil Jetpack I can't help but feel that third party companies are taking the piss a little.

Now I know what T-Macksimus feels like when anyone admits to not hating Hasbro.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084046)
Posted by Amelie on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:04am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This had better be hella' cheap.

*nods*
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084049)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:12am CDT
I've bought everything from them so far for Devastator.

Like was said before, no more than $10 on this. Out of all the pieces done, this is potentially the easiest pass for any of them.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084051)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:26am CDT
This is overkill!
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084061)
Posted by dragons on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
under 10 possibly maybe but 20 not sure either way its pass for now
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084064)
Posted by Requiem Prime on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:42am CDT
I'd complain it never stops, but they've found their groove.
Like how Perfect Effect has found theirs.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084072)
Posted by Talous on June 9th, 2010 @ 7:55am CDT
I don't have a G1 Devastator so this is already a pass for me.

I can't help but picture the shot right after the one show, Grimlock being punted across the room.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084086)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 9th, 2010 @ 8:24am CDT
Okay... now we're hitting ridiculous. The other add-ons thev've done for Devastator enhanced the figure's articulation, increased it's play value... this is a purple drum.

A purple drum.

:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084087)
Posted by Zeds on June 9th, 2010 @ 8:32am CDT
Sorry but this is just a lazy purchase by someone who can easily paint the mixer purple no matter how amateur their artistic skills are.

OVERKILL :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: is the operative word here peeps
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084097)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 9th, 2010 @ 9:11am CDT

I kinda think they ought to have made a new shield for Devestator. One that actually clips into Long Haul and that, maybe, adds more weight to solve the standing problem.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084111)
Posted by Naked Magnus on June 9th, 2010 @ 9:34am CDT
My guess is that this will cost $24.99

These CrazyDevy upgrades look cool, but given all of the cool stuff that has recently come out, I have passed on these for financial reasons. Plus, it does seem like they are milking us for all they can.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084113)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on June 9th, 2010 @ 9:38am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Yeah, I gotta admit it's a real desperate grab. Although, for those with broken Mixmasters, maybe this'll help.

Maybe combine the two into one kit?
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084114)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 9th, 2010 @ 9:42am CDT
revengeofstarscream wrote:My guess is that this will cost $24.99

Crazy devy's prices are CRAZY!!!!!!!

I admit, I had a lot of hesitation on buying the arms, but I ultimately figured it was worth it.

These remind me of the Devestator balls. Which are listed as US$29.95. Of course those come with a new "hand" that negates the bot mode of the arm it's attached to...

Maybe combine the two into one kit?

Since the only shield I have is a cheap KO, I'd love a Crazy Devy shield and would definately buy the two together and feel fine about it.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084120)
Posted by Stockade on June 9th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
Why this?

I do have a G1 mixmaster missing a drum though...hmmmmm

and why can't we get a confirmation if Takara is to do a Encore release for the Constructicons!

And Why can't Crazydevy Release everything into one kit or set, instead of piece by piece....
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084124)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 9th, 2010 @ 10:13am CDT
Stockade wrote:Why this?

I do have a G1 mixmaster missing a drum though...hmmmmm

Easy answer.

They're making this up as they go along. I don't think they actually have a plan as to what they're shooting for next. Not after the head and legs.

Plus, when you add it all up, this is one incredibly expencive set. Doing it little by little might actually be a stroke of genius. All together one might not buy such an expencive set ... especially if you don't have the Constructicons. But apart? You kinda get sucked in bit by bit.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084130)
Posted by El Duque on June 9th, 2010 @ 10:42am CDT
Kind of a boring upgrade. If it's relatively inexpensive I might get just have the full set of G1 Devy upgrades.
Re: CrazyDevy Update: Cement Mixer Add-on (1084141)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 9th, 2010 @ 11:09am CDT
Reaching.

That's the first word that comes to mind.

Ripoff.

That's the second.

The hips? Okay, great idea.
The head? Not as cool as the first, but it does work.
The forearms? Way too big, too small of an elbow, and just look ridiculous.
This? Grab some paint and be done with it.

I'm probably missing an upgrade, they've had so many, it's ridiculous.

Considering the cost of their set (and you really do need all of the pieces to get the full effect, so you might as well buy it all as a set and be done), plus the cost of finding a Devastator, whether it's original or high quality bootleg, the price is astronomical for most people.

I'm sure there are big spenders with loads of disposable income looking at this and saying "Hmm. I'm gonna have to think about that."

Only a select few saw the price tags and said "BUY!"

C.D. would reach a much larger audience if they dropped their prices.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY