Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail

Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail

Monday, September 16th, 2019 10:37pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Nathaniel Prime   Views: 19,230

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronians! While the new Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark line has been steadily pushing out new figures for younglings (and adults) to enjoy, Hasbro still intends on selling at least one more release of their old Warrior class figures. Thanks to SoloJones1985 on Discord, we have our very first sighting of this 2 pack at retail. This 2 pack was found at a Tesco store in Lichfield, Staffordshire for 30 pounds. For those who are unaware of this, this 2 pack is an unchanged release of Warrior Class Optimus Prime and Starscream in Power Of The Spark packaging. While this 2 pack has been revealed for quite some time, we haven't had any news on it until today.

Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack At Retail
Transformers News: Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack At Retail

Curiously, the 35th Anniversary logo that was present on the stock photos is missing from the actual retail release.

Are you UK fans interested in getting this 2 pack? Or will you (likely) be skipping this release? Tell us in the discussion below, and as always, stay tuned for more Seibertron news!


This article was last modified on Monday, September 16th, 2019 10:39pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2038701)
Posted by STngAR on September 17th, 2019 @ 12:58pm CDT
1568662440-81gzl9h5t6l-ac-sl1500-.jpg



This is so ridiculous looking I'm lost for any kind of words to actually make a complete, grammatically correct sentence to describe it. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2039367)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 23rd, 2019 @ 8:43pm CDT
Finally got the chance to mess around with Ratchet more and take him to work.

The Spark Armor figures are really really good. While Ratchet could use a neck and upper arm swivel, he is still really good. Transformation is really unique, and the snowmobile is just so cool.

Great set, None of the Spark Armor figures i got disappointed

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2039476)
Posted by Deadput on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:14pm CDT
Does anyone have both Siege Ratchet and the Spark armor one?

I would love to see how the Spark armor looks on Siege Ratchet.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2039478)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:17pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Does anyone have both Siege Ratchet and the Spark armor one?

I would love to see how the Spark armor looks on Siege Ratchet.


It won't fit, completely different sizes and design styles.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2039484)
Posted by Deadput on September 24th, 2019 @ 5:51pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
It won't fit, completely different sizes and design styles.


It was mostly the 5 MM pieces or whatever you call them that I was thinking about.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2039485)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2019 @ 6:00pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Does anyone have both Siege Ratchet and the Spark armor one?

I would love to see how the Spark armor looks on Siege Ratchet.


It won't fit, completely different sizes and design styles.
Some Spark Armors can fit on some Siege Deluxes.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040454)
Posted by william-james88 on October 3rd, 2019 @ 1:39pm CDT
Live from the floors of New York Comic Con, we have new images of the newly revealed figures for the Transformers Cyberverse line. Cyberverse has proven to be a very popular and interesting new Transformers show, and the toyline has produced some interesting toys for the show, and it continues to provide some new and interesting figures, especially for collectors waiting for more traditionally complex and articulated toys. Cyberverse is getting a total revamp with toys more similar to generations complexity and articulation, but still with extra gimmicks for the younger crowd. The deluxes showed at NYCC were Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron and Shockwave. Each come with an extra part which will combine to make a Maccadam figure. There has not been a build a figure this big in Transformers since Transmutate.

Check out our images below, and let us know what you think of these new figures in the comments section below! And stay tuned for more New York Comic Con coverage on Seibertron.com!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040460)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 3rd, 2019 @ 1:54pm CDT
I... uh... I don't see any images.

EDIT: Now I see them.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040475)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:27pm CDT
Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040476)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:31pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?

Still better than not having a figure.

Also, can Bumblebee's stinger weapon be removed from his right hand? Or will it be like every other Bumblebee figure from Cyberverse? (Save armor up)
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040478)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:34pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?

Still better than not having a figure.
So, you're willing to pay $160 for a non-transforming Deluxe?
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040480)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:35pm CDT
Really, really glad I held off on Spark Armor Optimus and Bumblebee now. Though I just bought Spark Armor Shockwave last night... Hoping this means a better Starscream, they can’t seem to do him justice this line for whatever reason.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040481)
Posted by william-james88 on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:37pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?

Still better than not having a figure.
So, you're willing to pay $160 for a non-transforming Deluxe?


He's paying 160$ for 8 deluxes and an extra non transforming figure.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040483)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:39pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?

Still better than not having a figure.
So, you're willing to pay $160 for a non-transforming Deluxe?


He's paying 160$ for 8 deluxes and an extra non transforming figure.

Have the names of the other been revealed yet?
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040484)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:39pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Really, really glad I held off on Spark Armor Optimus and Bumblebee now. Though I just bought Spark Armor Shockwave last night... Hoping this means a better Starscream, they can’t seem to do him justice this line for whatever reason.
Getting multiple Shockwaves from this line is an okay thing since he has a bunch of drones based on his altmode in the show.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040487)
Posted by Munkky on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:45pm CDT
This is a pretty good idea, I like the build-a-figure concept and the individual figures don't look too bad. I hope there's a Cheetor, Sky-Byte and Shadowstriker based on her mash-up-of-different-parts design.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040490)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 3rd, 2019 @ 2:53pm CDT
Whoa, that Bumblebee actually looks really good! It's cool that Cyberverse is getting some less-gimmicky stuff.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040496)
Posted by william-james88 on October 3rd, 2019 @ 3:02pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Man, they just had to go and make Maccadam a build-a-figure. Who's next, Rack'n'Ruin?

Crud, I probably just jinxed it, didn't I?

Still better than not having a figure.
So, you're willing to pay $160 for a non-transforming Deluxe?


He's paying 160$ for 8 deluxes and an extra non transforming figure.

Have the names of the other been revealed yet?

No
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040506)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 3rd, 2019 @ 3:24pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Really, really glad I held off on Spark Armor Optimus and Bumblebee now. Though I just bought Spark Armor Shockwave last night... Hoping this means a better Starscream, they can’t seem to do him justice this line for whatever reason.
Getting multiple Shockwaves from this line is an okay thing since he has a bunch of drones based on his altmode in the show.


I mean, fair point but I’m trying to dial back the army building. Since coming back from deployment in Korea, my barracks room has barely enough space for 90% of my collection, and I’m running out of room and money. :(
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime And Starscream 2 Pack Found At UK Retail (2040507)
Posted by Emerje on October 3rd, 2019 @ 3:26pm CDT
I definitely want all of these. They look great and it's nice to see effect parts appear in Cyberverse as well. Maccadam is just a great bonus and I hope thy do make Rack'n'Ruin next since it's doubtful they'll give him an alt mode on the show.

Emerje

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
Twincast / Podcast #276:
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Computron Exclusive Complete Loose Rare Technobots" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Blitzwing TRANSFORMERS Studio Series 65 Bumblebee Movie toy figure jet plane" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Legends Ghost Starscream Takara Combiner Wars Ex" on EBAY
Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT JAZZ figure TRANSFORMERS tiny titans TOY (no card) robots in disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus + Shockwave 6 figures included" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY