Transformers News: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders)

Sunday, July 21st, 2019 4:05PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: notirishman   Views: 8,573

Thanks to the official Transformers Facebook page, we now know of a new upcoming Cyberverse Warrior Class Slipstream, who will be exclusive at Target along with Cheetor. The Cyberverse Spark Armor Elite Class Cheetor was shown off at San Diego Comic-Con this year, but we have yet to see anything on a Warrior Class Slipstream. This Slipstream is just a redeco of Warrior Class Starscream, even with painted lips, and as such, is very inaccurate due to her model used in the show. This also means she has the same Action Attack, with her waist spinning and the wings flipping out due to centrifugal force.

The Facebook post also has attached a stock render for the already released, "Seekers 3-Pack," containing the Rainmakers, Ion Storm, Nova Storm, and Acid Storm. We already knew these were Target exclusives, and already had stock photography done.

So, would you buy any of these figures at your Target? Thoughts on the newly revealed Slipstream? Tell us below in Pub forums!

Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030731)
Posted by Ebonyleopard on July 21st, 2019 @ 4:09pm CDT
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030733)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 21st, 2019 @ 4:17pm CDT
I'm definitely going to pick up Slipstream. Sure the mold has many flaws, but I'd rather pay $10 as opposed to $50 or more for the Legends one.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030735)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 21st, 2019 @ 4:32pm CDT
I hope these aren't red card exclusives
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030737)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on July 21st, 2019 @ 5:18pm CDT
I'll probably get Cheetor
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030743)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2019 @ 6:14pm CDT
I wonder who will distribute these bots in Canada?
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030750)
Posted by william-james88 on July 21st, 2019 @ 6:37pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I wonder who will distribute these bots in Canada?

Toysrus probably.all these exclusives seem randomly distributed because the US lost its main toy store. But canada didnt.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030753)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 21st, 2019 @ 6:45pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I wonder who will distribute these bots in Canada?

I dont care for the random seekers, but I genuinely want that Cheetor.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030769)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 21st, 2019 @ 8:30pm CDT
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030771)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 21st, 2019 @ 8:34pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Target exclusives? Bugger. My local targets stopped carrying everything Cyberverse except the 1-steps

We still got mostly everything here, except that Ultra Class Shockwave (I need to find that toy again)

At least I can expect seeing these figures, and hopefully they won't shelfwarm like a certain Target exclusive mask.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030797)
Posted by Bounti76 on July 21st, 2019 @ 9:07pm CDT
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2030803)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 21st, 2019 @ 9:18pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:I hereby dub Slipstream's toy......DRAGSCREAM! Seriously... she needs some remolding. They could use it for other female seekers from Cyberverse.

I agree. Slipstream has been a joy for me to watch, I'd like her to get a decent toy that looks like her in the Warrior scale
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031079)
Posted by haldand on July 23rd, 2019 @ 7:31am CDT
Ebonyleopard wrote:I will probably never have to worry about buying these from my local Target because my local Target SUCKS and I'll probably never see any of them there.

I feel your pain... I feel your pain. However, that Cheetor will be mine.. somehow.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031090)
Posted by william-james88 on July 23rd, 2019 @ 9:17am CDT

So you never saw that retro styled Soundwave Boombox from last year? Ever?
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031238)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 23rd, 2019 @ 6:55pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

So you never saw that retro styled Soundwave Boombox from last year? Ever?

You mean Shelfwarmwave? :P
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031278)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on July 23rd, 2019 @ 10:34pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians! Yours truly has discovered something exciting, this time being the Transformers Cyberverse Battle Class Spark Armor Wave 1 figures being found at US retail. Thanks to TFW2005 User WreckageGhost, we now have confirmed sightings of the first wave for the new sub-line, as well as a confirmed pricepoint of $14.99. These were found at a Target in Tinley Park, Illinois.

Hopefully, people will be able to get their hands on these figures, including the baddest shark around, Sky-Byte, the Autobot scientist Jetfire(who has a grimmer facial expression than Prowl), and that treacherous schemer Screamer soon.

Will you be hunting for these figures now? Will you be passing on the poet (or the others)? Tell us in the discussion below.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031384)
Posted by Emerje on July 24th, 2019 @ 4:03pm CDT
Thanks once again to Seibertronian chuckdawg1999 we have a new video review and our first in hand look at Cyberverse Scout Class Scraplet and Energon Axe Attack Optimus Prime!

Fans have been especially excited for Scraplet being our first official figure of the biggest natural threat to Transformers life since cosmic rust and gold plastic syndrome. Chuck points out, and rightfully so, that Scraplet is probably the only Scout class figure many fans will ever buy and they'll likely be buying multiples. While it's a very simple figure with no articulation worth mentioning it does look good in both modes and has an effective gimmick that can be used in either mode.

As for Energon Axe Attack Optimus Prime it appears to be either a new mold or an extensive retool of the previous Ion Burst Optimus Prime figure. While the bot mode is a little more colorful this time around with more detailed paint apps and an open face head sculpt, the alt mode isn't very appealing to adult collectors and the new battle gimmick is very awkward.

Chuck also points out that while these haven't turned up at most retailers yet, both online and off, you can get Scraplet and Energon Axe Attack Optimus Prime on the still running Hasbro Toy Shop eBay store right now!
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031410)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 24th, 2019 @ 6:42pm CDT
Chuckdawg1999 wrote:SCRAPLETS

I'm getting 3
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031427)
Posted by carytheone on July 24th, 2019 @ 7:12pm CDT
Chuckdawg1999 wrote:harder and faster
That's what she said.

With TF:Prime being my G1 2.0, Scraplet was a figure I was very excited about. It doesn't look all that good and seems off from what I remember. I do like the hypno spinning mouth part.

Hey Chuckery, when you going review Gnaw? I'm still interested in adding that bot to the sharktiswam.
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031429)
Posted by lupinesithlord on July 24th, 2019 @ 7:33pm CDT
Scraplets were originally introduced in the marvel comic line....
Re: Cyberverse Warrior Slipstream and Spark Armor Elite Cheetor exclusive to Target (+stock renders) (2031430)
Posted by STngAR on July 24th, 2019 @ 7:37pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Chuckdawg1999 wrote:SCRAPLETS

I'm getting 3

Hahaha, love the recommended age, 6-99. :MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron - Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro - G1 Colors " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON JETFIRE free 3 day priority shipping" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT HOUND Transformers Construct Bots Elite Class E1:03 52 Pieces Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS ELITE CLASS SOUNDWAVE NEW SEALED USA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Decepticon Breakdown Scout Class E1:08 Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION  AUTOBOT HOUND   HASBRO 2014 MISB" on EBAY