FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures!

FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures!

Wednesday, April 13th, 2011 12:14pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 31,682

FansProject has updated their Facebook page with a shot of Blesser's packaging and a note that the figure will be shipping soon:

FansProject wrote:To All the Contributors,

We are now packaging blesser and will be ready for shipping soon.

Thank you all for the support and patience!

-FansProject.

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformer's Information source!

Credit(s): FansProject

Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208638)
Posted by Anonymous on April 13th, 2011 @ 12:23pm CDT
I'm going to save these pictures, and donate again. Awareness is everything. FansProject FTW.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208641)
Posted by Blurrz on April 13th, 2011 @ 12:34pm CDT
Wonderful. Will go well with Shadow Scyther when I eventually get him :)
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208648)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 13th, 2011 @ 12:41pm CDT
Oooooo, I see mine there in the box. :P
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208678)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 13th, 2011 @ 1:16pm CDT
Has FansProject put up a list of all the donators yet?
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208718)
Posted by LiKwid on April 13th, 2011 @ 3:27pm CDT
I'd like to say that this just makes singing the praise of fansproject so much easier. They make Hasblow and TakaraBlowme just look ridiculous. FP cranks high quality items and finds time to do a charity for a great cause. Also makes spending top dollar on their items a bit easier..
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208733)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 13th, 2011 @ 3:52pm CDT
Wow.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208738)
Posted by LiKwid on April 13th, 2011 @ 4:02pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Wow.

yeah I came off kind of harsh I suppose. Had alot of coffee today 8-} Fp's facebook is blowing up with people asking for and downright demanding a list of who is actually going to get one. I guess the majority who donated already just want their toy, screw the cause it was for.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208746)
Posted by Anonymous on April 13th, 2011 @ 4:26pm CDT
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208755)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 13th, 2011 @ 4:44pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:If there's any justice in the world, the ones demanding a list won't be rewarded for their selfishness. Really grinds my gears.

Yeah, demanding a list is wrong. Very wrong! I'm not going to demand anything, just quietly hope I actually get one of these little guys. AAAALLLTTHHOOUUGGHH.......IF these demanding individuals do get their way, and a list is posted...would you please post a link? :D
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208760)
Posted by robofreak on April 13th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
I will admit that I want to know if I'm on the list or not. (I think I am)

I'm not going to harass FanProject about it. No need to do that. It seems to me that they are on track with getting everything ready so I'm not worried. As long as they live up to what they promise then I'm not bothered.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208792)
Posted by Anonymous on April 13th, 2011 @ 6:11pm CDT
Oh, don't get me wrong... I'm not saying if you want one, you shouldn't express it. What I am saying, is the act of posting that expression on the FansProject FB page is a douche nozzle spray move. I mean, FansProject aren't even full time toy makers, let alone a distributor of toys. We're talking around 1500 people on whom to cater. And guess who's left with the bill to ship - on top of career and personal oriented stresses - the disaster itself comes to mind - which must be said is far faaaaaaaaaaar from over. I'm sure there's a reason why they don't post a line-up of donations - a glaring one being, that there may be a few that really don't want the attention. Honestly, I want one, I'm selfish - but please, for the sake of personal honor, don't let them feel the pressure of our greed or desires. Doing so would turn a truly EPIC and SELFLESS event into the manifestation of the downfall of mankind.

off soapbox- :-B
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208793)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on April 13th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CDT
Those who don't wish to be known were catered to in that you could express whether you wanted to be acknowledged or not.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208797)
Posted by Anonymous on April 13th, 2011 @ 6:23pm CDT
Point taken; proceed to post what you want - where you please.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208805)
Posted by GetRightRobot on April 13th, 2011 @ 6:41pm CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:Point taken; proceed to post what you want - where you please.

That's very gracious of you. :lol: I forgot about the "remaining anonymous" thing. SSOOOOO..... everybody wanna hop on the nearest bandwagon and cruise over to FP's Facebook page and demand with authority that the qualifiers be named immediately? :D

Hey, wait, come on guys! Where are you goin? The bandwagon is THIS way!

Guys? :???:
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208835)
Posted by MGrotusque on April 13th, 2011 @ 8:38pm CDT

I drink a good amount of beer. Maybe i'll give this a go but it sounds like a pain in the ass. I HATE FILLING OUT FORMS.

On second thought......i'll just keep buying beer. Free figure is tempting though.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208846)
Posted by robofreak on April 13th, 2011 @ 9:05pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:I never knew this was happening. Very cool. I've given heaps of money too Japan through Red Cross. Every time i buy a case of beer i donate 5 bucks to the cause. In Canada here....well...in my town. The liquor stores ask you if you want to donate with every purchase. 2 bucks, 5 bucks or 10.

They've already given them all away so you can stick to your beer.

They gave them all out in under 3 days and now we're waiting for the lucky jerks who got them.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1208921)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 14th, 2011 @ 3:05am CDT
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1209209)
Posted by LiKwid on April 14th, 2011 @ 7:26pm CDT
zodconvoy wrote:I received a thank you email from FansProject the morning they started this and that's the only acknowledgment I need from them. Since I was one of the first to donate, I have no doubt that I will get one. But even if I don't, they won't hear one peep out of me.

Same here..if I get it , great..If not.. I know my donation helped someone whjo doesnt have a house anymore..fair trade if you ask me..

I'm wondering who the first asshole is going to be to put 1 up on ebay...
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1209234)
Posted by Anonymous on April 14th, 2011 @ 8:38pm CDT
I'll be that guy...

And I'll keep all the money to myself, maybe pile it up and burn it in front of a homeless dude. Maybe I'll use a crack whore with it, then steal the money back from her. And laugh my malicious cackle into the echoes of... on second thought, maybe I'd keep the toy.
Re: FansProject Blesser Shipping Soon And Packaging Pictures! (1209252)
Posted by robofreak on April 14th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:

I'm wondering who the first asshole is going to be to put 1 up on ebay...

Just for that, I'm going to put mine on ebay with a $1,000,000 buy it now. :P :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Universe Starscream Generations Classics 25th Anniversary Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "JAZZ Transformers Generations Studio Series The Movie Deluxe Class 86-01 MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE TRAILBREAKER GOOD SIZE FOR SIEGE" on EBAY
Buy "(2) STERLING TRANSFORMER CORP ST26744 TRANSFORMERS NEW. Govt  5950-00-442-5237" on EBAY
Buy "Blaster - Transformers Generation 1 Walmart Reissue - Brand New in Box" on EBAY