Thursday, March 31st, 2011 9:04am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Store News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Razorclaw0000   Views: 46,161

Better late than never...

After making the Fandom completely angst-ridden for the last few weeks, preorders for Fansproject Causality have opened at site-sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and TFSource.

Warcry
BigBadToyStore
TFSource

Flameblast
BigBadToyStore
TFSource

Each figure has a preorder price of $44.99 and both are scheduled to ship in "April 2011".

Seibertron.com is your ultimate Transformers resource!

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore.com, TFSource.com

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 31st, 2011 9:19am CDT

Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202893)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 31st, 2011 @ 9:06am CDT
Also, I cannot spell "Causality" to save my life.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202906)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on March 31st, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
Mach wrote:Also coming in 2011
WB-002
CA-06
CA-07
Crossfire-03

I’m interested in whom the combiner units are… but I’m really interested in the listings! You have a point about the SG Springer but I wondering if it’s another Wrecker! The CA-06 and 07 any idea who they will be?
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202923)
Posted by ZenPrime on March 31st, 2011 @ 9:52am CDT
I guess mods can merge these two threads...altho I posted first ;)
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202927)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 31st, 2011 @ 9:57am CDT
WeatherManNX01 wrote:A week left in the month of March. Clearly, nothing is getting released this month. Could we see preorders in the next week?

I love FansProject, but from the getgo I had a feeling that putting out a release schedule was going to haunt them.

SAFE!! They promised the first would be available in March and made good on it!
And with April's a day early it's 61 days until the next one's due!

Somehow, the very fact they did it (albeit with hours to spare) makes me even more excited. Like, maybe after all the people glumly waiting and wondering about Protector for a year, they're trying hard to be more professional or something.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202933)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 31st, 2011 @ 10:04am CDT
I don't usually feel comfortable enough to speak for other people, but I feel quite confident in saying they cost a little more than I think most people were expecting. I'll be checking RobotKingdom twice daily.

As cool as these figures are, I'm mostly excited for CA-03 to 05. FansProject, please don't tease us with images and details until closer to release dates. My blood pressure can't handle the months of anticipation.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202936)
Posted by Prime Evil on March 31st, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
Man, just realizing this could be a pretty expensive month in TF toys collecting for me. On my April list!

Paid for:
Kup
eHobby Autobot 3 pack

on preorder due April
PE Refector
FansProject Warcry and Flameblast
Fun Publications G2 Ramjet
RTS Warpath
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202968)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2011 @ 11:55am CDT
I'm not real surprised on the price. They hit the ballpark range I was guessing. Really happy they are now on preorder though. I've been needing a FP fix.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202975)
Posted by Anonymous on March 31st, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
Canceled my cygar kup igear heads and put the PO down on Flameblast...

Here's my line up for The Fallen Mercenaries so far:

Shadow Scythe
Shadow Commander
Henkei Dark Skyfire
Blesser
Flameblast
Nonsecticon Ninjas

Now, if only FansProject could conceptualize a The Fallen :BOOM:
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1202978)
Posted by Dre Merc on March 31st, 2011 @ 12:10pm CDT
Mine. :x
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203013)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:31pm CDT
I think I'm gonna pass this time around. As much as I want another awesome space shuttle figure in my collection, I need to save my money for the Insecticons. I was hoping these would be a little cheaper, but considering the originals cost, what, $60? This price makes sense. That does mean, however, I'll be dropping almost $140 on the Insections.... #-o
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203014)
Posted by VYPER ALPHA on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:36pm CDT

the insecticons look great i hope they are chromed, but i know they wont be... oh well, more awesome.

I just want a devastator upgrade so he will look good next to bruticus's awesomeness.

well if i am going to go broke i might as well go for gold and wish for FP or PE to make scout class sized Bumblebee, cliffjumber, brawn, cosmos, sea spray, Power glide and beach comber.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203017)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 31st, 2011 @ 1:40pm CDT

TWO:(sorry this is so long) the next Warbot will have something in common with Springer. Same name (WB002) means some similarity. Ready? Blitzwing. We got got Octane and Astrotrain in classics and I really believe this will be a triple changer. I hope. :x
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203078)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:Ok, couple of things, ONE: Preordered both of these guys. I've been behind on Fansproject stuff everytime and got burned a little, so...Got 'em. Can't wait to get these in and put Swindle and Blastoff back on Bruticus (yes I call them by their names :D ). Right now I have my Universe/FP Bruticus with all 5 of the original figures. It's not perfect but the two FP Combaticons look so cool I could not hide them in the combined form.

Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203087)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 31st, 2011 @ 3:06pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I agree that is is hard to keep them in combined mode. That's one of the biggest selling points of these two new figures for me. I can keep Bruticus in combined form and get the enjoyment out of the amazing molds with Warcry and Flameblast.

Yes. That's what I meant to say! :lol:
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203089)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on March 31st, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

Plus these guys have more interesting weapons, frankly.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203097)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 31st, 2011 @ 3:17pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:.

Plus these guys have more interesting weapons, frankly.

I agree, these are definitely a step further in the right direction.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203110)
Posted by Vicalliose on March 31st, 2011 @ 3:39pm CDT
Oh, look. Just as I was planning to finally get my computer bought this shows up. *tears up plans*
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203126)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 31st, 2011 @ 4:19pm CDT
Preordered. So, so so preordered.

Now we need them to make an Arcee.
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203136)
Posted by eyl on March 31st, 2011 @ 4:32pm CDT
VYPER ALPHA wrote:see this is why i hate FP because the stuff is so good i have to buy 2 of each and twice a year was no biggie but this onslaught is going to suck... and i still want a 3rd warbot and sets of explorer and munitioner for display in alt modes. not cool.

I highly doubt that FP will just make a upgrade set like the one for Superion for Devastator. To do upgrade for Devastator correctly, they need to really replace the body with two new bots. And replace parts for the 4 limbs to make them look more like G1 Devastator will not be easy, and require complicated parts swapping from us, the fans. I'm not sure how many of us are willing to do that (they would probably also need to include a screwdriver). Their third combiner set is more likely the pre-history combiner set they teased us in the manual for one of their previous creations (I forgot which one).
Re: Fansproject Causality Warcry and Flameblast Preorders at BigBadToyStore and TFSource (1203146)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 31st, 2011 @ 5:00pm CDT
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Preordered. So, so so preordered.

Now we need them to make an Arcee.

I don't know man, I like my Valkyrie ALOT! Although it's not perfect, FP would have a tough time improving on that.

I would like to see them make the Sharkticon that never got a toy (not Gnaw), the alligator looking one.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #262 - Generational Taxonomy
"Generational Taxonomy"
Posted: Sunday, October 25th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Seeker Set Elite - Asia Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S37 Brunt Weaponizer" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers Power Of The Primes Elita-1 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers dotm megatron incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MASTERPIECE MOVIE SERIES MPM-06 AUTOBOT IRONHIDE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 (shelf-wear)" on EBAY
Buy "NEW KRE-O Transformers Starscream (30667) - In Factory Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-6 IRONHIDE Action Figure Autobot GMC" on EBAY