Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 8:08pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,877

Seibertron now has a whole gallery with fresh new images and views of the Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise display from the 2020 Toy Fair. Here we get clearer views and different angles for deluxes Arcee and Smokescreen, Airwave as the 2nd Micromaster base to be given a robot mode and named a Modulator, the first ever Allicon figure, and Fasttrack as a weaponizer/modulator type bot for Scorponok.

In the voyager class size, we have a new Earth mode Megatron who is a retool of his Siege self with new parts to resemble an Earth tank. We also have a Quintesson toy that turns into a base/prison mode complete with a cage large enough to hold Micromasters. Finally, we have Snapdragon, who finally complete our G1 Headmasters set from The Rebirth.

The larger classes include Leader class Doubledealer, who has all 3 of his original modes plus new base-compatible pieces to join up with the growing number of base/city bots. His powermasters will be sold in the Selects line as the Soundwave Spy Patrol Part 3. We also have a glorious Commander class Sky Lynx, and the Titan class Scorponok with Lord Zarak himself.

You can also see the Generations Selects casette pack which do include Doubledealer's partners.

You can go to the entire gallery here or click on any image to be brought there. And you can click here to see all the different galleries we have for Toy Fair 2020.

Transformers News: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 11:59am CST

Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053846)
Posted by Rysquad on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:58pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
M. Spector wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:I'm pretty sure he has his dinosaur mode, I can see the feet folded up on his arms.

Looking at Runamuck reaffirms my belief that Sunny will be a Wheeljack retool.

The Quintesson's base bits look fun.

I'll take it on faith he does the. Honestly that makes me more excited if its that well hidden/integrated into the other modes

The preorder listing on Pulse has the dino mode.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gen ... snapdragon
ImageThe Titan Master's legs are the jaw!

As a huge fan of the Titan Master gimmick, confirmation of Titan Master compatibility puts Snapdragon on my list.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053849)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:03pm CST
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053856)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:11pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Was anyone able to ask if Knok and Skar have any way to interact with Doubledealer outside of 5mm pegs? I hope they have slots that they can be inserted into, but if it's just pegging on, that's fine too

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053857)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:14pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Nice! I'm glad that at least some of the powermaster gimmick is present, even if they've been turned into cassettes
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053858)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:16pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Agreed! I was super happy to see them revealed in the live stream. That will complete Doubledealer.

I consider Prime and Getaway sort of complete since they have headmasters named for their powermasters. Dreadwind and Darkwing aren't complete since they don't have their partners. and we still need Joyride and Slapdash
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053863)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:32pm CST
So DD's Minions will ride along Soundwave's in a Select box?
I'm fine with that, but as long that it's a Select available at TrU or Walmart, not some hard to obtain exclusive bull.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053864)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:34pm CST

Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053868)
Posted by Skritz on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:43pm CST
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053870)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:59pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I saw a photo where it looks like they can sit inside of his chest

Frankly, I'm hoping for a proper Lightfoot/Getaway in part 3 of the trilogy alongside Joyride and Road King/Slapdash, and maybe a fresh go at Dreadwind (possibly as a CW Mirage reshell rather than an Aerialbot retool).
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053873)
Posted by Emerje on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:28pm CST
9 pages later I finally catch back up...

Sentinel_Primal wrote:After going through the gallery and obsessing studying the images of Doubledealer for research purposes, I noticed one of them had Doubledealer's robot mode with Decepticon badges! Does that mean that he'll have a rotating badge gimmick like Jetfire and Universe Dinobot?

Probably, but I don't think they're meant for use in this mode since it's his Autobot mode. In his bird mode the symbols would still be visible from beneath so it makes sense to be able to change them.

One thing that I don't think has been mentioned is that not only does the blue chest portion flip all the way down to over his legs for bird mode, but there's also a pivot point just below it so you can spin it around. I bet you can turn it around and snap it back in place to expose Skar or Knok in his chest (or under the bird) outright, basically making him a Breastmaster. Trying to figure out why he comes with the little gun. Nothing wrong with more weapons, but it's strange when the original didn't have it and they're usually so frugal.

The Allicon is neat, but when I look at it all I can see is this:

Also his descriptions says, "An obedient guard, this Quintesson Allicon converts into beast modes in 14 steps and comes with a spear accessory." Beast modes, plural. Probably a typo but he does have an extra forward tilt joint just above his feet that isn't used for either mode. Maybe he's hiding a third form?

Glad the Judge looks good because I have no intention of changing him into anything else.

I'm so tired of Micromaster cars. Howabout some more jets or something?

Emerje
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053877)
Posted by Randomhero on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:44pm CST

He has hinges and flap on top of the symbol. You just flip that hinge up for down to change allegiance
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053878)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:44pm CST
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053880)
Posted by Mirage1279 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:47pm CST
What's up my fellow collectors, I'm new here and would love to know when this new wave of Earthrise figures will be available. So to my knowledge, Target had been selling them but they're not listed on the Target site,its an in store only deal.Looking to add these Transformers to my collection.I also collect vintage G.I.JOES and new modern Star Wars figures.Glad to be a part of this awesome community. Autobots roll out.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053883)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:08pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Has it been said, officially, yet what the name of Scorponok's middleman head bot will be? "Megazarak" is currently just a fan guess, as far as I know.
I think officially they're both just "Zarak" but I'm not 100% on that.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053884)
Posted by Tuned Agent on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:15pm CST
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
I think officially they're both just "Zarak" but I'm not 100% on that.

The images from the IGN article that revealed Skorponok, Fasttrack, Arcee and Sky Lynx referred to the "middleman" headmaster as Lord Zarak, and the smaller titan master as just "a smaller titan master". I have no idea how official that is.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053886)
Posted by LinaNui on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:23pm CST
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053888)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:27pm CST
LinaNui wrote:On the side on Sky lynx's box you can see artwork of Thrust. I found the picture in the earthrise photo gallery. I tried to add it here, but could not get it to download correctly.
All three Coneheads are on his box art.

Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053891)
Posted by aronjlove on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:35pm CST
The middle stage is whoever this dude is officiallyImageImageImage
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053892)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:40pm CST
aronjlove wrote:The middle stage is whoever this dude is
That guy's name was "Scorponok".

In Japan, "Scorponok" was the name of the little guy while "MegaZarak" was the name of the big guy. Hasbro, on the other hand, uses "Scorponok" for the big guy and just "Zarak" (or "Lord Zarak") for the little guy.

But, in this Titan figure's case, there's now a third guy in the middle who is based on the animation model of the Japanese "Scorponok" while the little guy is based on the animation model of the American "Lord Zarak".

The little guy will obviously keep the "Zarak" name while the big guy gets the "Scorponok" name as per Hasbro's traditions, leaving the third guy in the middle currently a mystery.
Re: Gallery of Transformers Earthrise Display from #HasbroToyFair 2020 (2053893)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:43pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
aronjlove wrote:The middle stage is whoever this dude is
That guy's name was "Scorponok".

I vote for MegaZarak.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "2016 transformers RID Autobot Drift MOSC Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 22 Transformers Soundwave G1 Walmart Exclusive Reissue Buzzsaw Cassette" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Blue Bumblebee Robots In Disguise 3 Step Changer Energon Boost" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Drift - 2015 AOE Movie 1 Step Changer 4" Hasbro Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Quillfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID TAV-30 Battle Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Glacius Incomplete Mini-Cons Robots in Disguise 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Fixit 100% Complete Legion 2015 RID Transformers" on EBAY