Transformers News: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images

Friday, March 17th, 2017 3:47PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 37,991

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Credit(s): Hasbro Pulse

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867384)
Posted by LE0KING on March 17th, 2017 @ 3:52pm CDT
Let's see it's this
<!-- ia0 -->1489782930-f29ff1c0fe7d2bc3ce9d7bf333d9bd44.png<!-- ia0 -->

Vs this

<!-- ia1 -->290px-Nautica-MTMTE42covercropped.jpg<!-- ia1 -->

Easiest pass ever. [-(
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867385)
Posted by Randomhero on March 17th, 2017 @ 3:58pm CDT
I think she looks great. Happy to ad her to my other fellow Camiens,
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867386)
Posted by Diem on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:03pm CDT

I think the biggest problem is that her headshape relies on side detailing, so the TR line isn't a great fit.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867389)
Posted by Whifflefire on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:09pm CDT
Looks okay enough, if I need to I could probably customize a little.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867392)
Posted by o.supreme on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:20pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867394)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:32pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:based on what's been revealed so far for TR Deluxes, there are probably only 4-5 reveals left (going by the presumption that there will be 6 waves)...if there are more then that's great but...I would think that there is a strong case for the 1987 Autobot Targetmasters to be at least 3 of those, in fact they may be the only 3 (if later waves have fewer new figures)...other than perhaps a special deluxe included in what is assumed will be 2 more Box Sets to be revealed later. I'd personally like to see some more deluxes, even though I personally am not collecting them, I do enjoy seeing the variety.

Yeah, this is the box set time mostly. CW had G2 Superion, G2 Menasor, G2 Bruticus, Victorion, Computron, and a Platinum edition Leokaiser, so we can assume that there will be more than 4 TR box sets.

Personally what I imagine they'll do is have another box set based on ariel speed, and have a certain flying retool of Fastlane, along with a certain purple recolor of Windblade. Also I can imagine it'd come with a recolor of Black SHadow into Metalhawk.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867399)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:44pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Metalhawk was shown at Toy Fair, as a straight recolor of Triggerhappy with a new face/head. There was also Botcon Metalhawk from the Thunderwing/Black Shadow mold a few years back. Besides, I doubt they'd make a leader class figure out of him. They already have Overlord and Black Shadow from it.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867400)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:51pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867401)
Posted by o.supreme on March 17th, 2017 @ 4:56pm CDT
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867405)
Posted by Deadput on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:00pm CDT
Diem wrote:She's a non-cartoon character, doesn't come from G1 AND is a fembot. Getting even a retool is a pretty big deal.

Exactly I'm surprised they made her at all and with any amount of retooling.

Especially since this character is still relatively new if anything I would of expected a toy of her after 5 years or as a Hascon exclusive.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867406)
Posted by SillyMcGilly on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:03pm CDT
Bounti76 wrote:While not a perfect rendition of Nautica, the fact that we got a toy of a comic-only fembot is pretty cool. I could have hoped for an all new mold, but as is, it's okay. I do wish that they'd used the Brainstorm retooling on the front piece (sans the guns), and that the purple on top of her shoulders was the shade of purple they'd used on the rest of the figure, though.

Oh yeah, I forgot that ugly thing is meant to be Metalhawk. :SICK:
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867407)
Posted by Deadput on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:07pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I'm thinking probably only two more Box Sets (one for Each remaining Clone). A Eukarian and perhaps a Camien themed set, as to the content of those sets, other than the remaining two clones, I would have no clue.

There will probably be 4 sets including the ones already revealed and my theroy comes from the original listings calling them the Speed set (Velocitron) and the Strength set (BBTS exclusive).

The cards on the titans returns figures have 4 category of stats.

1: Speed = (Velocitron which comes with Fastlane)

2: Strength = (BBTS which comes with Pounce)

3: Intelligence (Which will probably come with Cloudraker cause Autobots are smarter then Cons or something)

4: Firepower (Which will probably come with Wingspan since Decepticons have better weapons or something)
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867408)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:08pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot that ugly thing is meant to be Metalhawk. :SICK:

It wasn't seared into your memory with its garishness? :lol:
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867409)
Posted by Rainmaker on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:37pm CDT
I really want this...

This boxset is Toys R Us exclusive, right?

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867412)
Posted by bodrock on March 17th, 2017 @ 5:51pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Thanks to user AzT, we've been notified that Nautica (and her subsequent upcoming Titans Return figure) has gotten a bit of a spotlight over on the Hasbro Pulse blog, as well as some exclusive in-hand images! You can read the article here, and take a look at the images below! Tell us in the forums if either of these images or if the article itself changed your opinion on the figure!

Yes, please! MOAR FEMBOTS

Ideally with Arcee's pain-stakingly detailed curvature.
<!-- ia0 -->IMG_5198.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867413)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 17th, 2017 @ 6:10pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

The cards on the titans returns figures have 4 category of stats.

1: Speed = (Velocitron which comes with Fastlane)

2: Strength = (BBTS which comes with Pounce)

I'd reverse the placing of the remaining clones, really: Cloudraker for Fireblast (Firepower is no longer acceptable, since the 2000's), and Wingspan for Intelligence. I'm saying that because Wingspan's original function is Data Processor, and even has a rating of 9 in that area.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867415)
Posted by Kurona on March 17th, 2017 @ 6:19pm CDT
... probably a Platinum exclusive.
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867416)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on March 17th, 2017 @ 6:23pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Or, crazy thought... there'll be a fifth or even sixth boxset in addition to the four tech spec-based ones. Eh? Eh?
... probably a Platinum exclusive.

I could see that. Back in the day (and still in Japan) we had:

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867417)
Posted by Deadput on March 17th, 2017 @ 6:30pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
... probably a Platinum exclusive.

I could see that. Back in the day (and still in Japan) we had:

Strength
Intelligence
Speed
Endurance
Rank
Courage
Fireblast
Skill

Always thought that courage was a useless stat to have in there it's not really something you can judge by a number.

When I was a kid I had no idea what they meant by skill considering the other stats were skills to be honest I still don't the only thing I can think of is Agility which can also be part of speed
Re: Hasbro Pulse Spotlight Featuring Titans Return Nautica with Additional In-hand Images (1867418)
Posted by Deadput on March 17th, 2017 @ 6:32pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Oh yeah, I forgot that ugly thing is meant to be Metalhawk. :SICK:

His 3d render looks bad but the actual figure shown at Toyfair looks pretty good!

all one really needs to do is to cut the hand guns off here is an example of a custom that does that.

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Adventure TED18 Big drift - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends series LG20 Skids - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 46 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers United UN-20 Rumble and Frenzy Takara - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 47 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers United UN-27 Windcharger Vs Decepticon Wipeout Takara Tomy 2 pack - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 47 minutes 8 seconds
THUNDERCRACKER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class 2015 - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 50 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Autobot Ratchet - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 4 minutes 42 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Classics: 20th Anniversary Battle Damaged Optimus Prime... - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 7 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise Soundwave DVD Version - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 9 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #180 - SDCC 2017