Sunday, September 2nd, 2018 11:51pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,034

To all those Titan Master completionists, there are still two out there. They are part of the Transformers & Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! Crossover, and part of a set that includes a Cerebros/Fortress retool. The two Titan Masters that come with it, Donarimasu and Guchirimasu, are made to resemble the stars of the show Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!! (which means “Downtown’s This Is No Task for Kids!”) in their scientist roles. This was a mail order exclusive in Japan, and the offer was only given to those who ordered a DVD of the show. The sets are coming in and we now have in hand images, which gives us our first look at the packaging. The images come to us from twitter users @akahukutoorimon and @INCHIKIBANCYO.
The images also show us how the retooled head looks like on Legends Grand Maximus.
You can also click the following link to see a video of the sounds the head makes.

Transformers News: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover

Credit(s): see article for full list

Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981859)
Posted by BeastProwl on September 2nd, 2018 @ 11:57pm CDT
Pffffffffffft
:lol:
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981871)
Posted by Octobotimus on September 3rd, 2018 @ 2:25am CDT
yeah... still ugly looking...
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981872)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 3rd, 2018 @ 2:43am CDT
Is it my imagination or are those last two images exactly the same?

Well they certainly have unique appearance don't they though I can just hear the call of "Pretendaa" in the photo with the tf and the more realistic figure.
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981875)
Posted by AFTRHR on September 3rd, 2018 @ 3:47am CDT
Hahaha!
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981880)
Posted by william-james88 on September 3rd, 2018 @ 6:16am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Is it my imagination or are those last two images exactly the same?

They are the same, i will make an edit when i can get behind my computer
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981883)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 3rd, 2018 @ 6:39am CDT
This thing is just HORRIBLE!
...and I love it! :lol:
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981895)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 3rd, 2018 @ 9:45am CDT
I think Hound in AOE says it better than I could:

880E73D6-7942-40F1-B13E-99BA748168E3.jpeg
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981906)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on September 3rd, 2018 @ 10:45am CDT
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981907)
Posted by william-james88 on September 3rd, 2018 @ 10:52am CDT
Blitzwing is bae wrote:SON OF A BISCUIT! I thought there were already images of this, I literaly saw this dude at a collectable place on sunday called frank and sons! shouldve snapped sum picks! :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:

Is that in the US? And were there many? Snapping up some pocs and givinf us all the info you can fom them could be a great help.
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981912)
Posted by shajaki on September 3rd, 2018 @ 11:13am CDT
I usually gravitate towards the niche and bizarre... but I've no interest in this..
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981914)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on September 3rd, 2018 @ 11:21am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Yes, it was in the u.s., there were only two of them, they are in a place called frank and sons in socal city of industry, they were 350 a piece, and i cant snap pics cuz i hardly go there cuz its a long drive, sorry.
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1981954)
Posted by Relic0037 on September 3rd, 2018 @ 3:49pm CDT
Nice Masterforce pose in the one pic with the guy's action figure in it. Unless I saw this figure at a really cheap price, I would pass on it.
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982026)
Posted by Ultra Markus on September 3rd, 2018 @ 11:53pm CDT
gotta love the japanese and their flare for the ridiculous
those pieces are just awful
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982373)
Posted by joevill on September 5th, 2018 @ 10:31am CDT
I need these!
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982786)
Posted by ScottyP on September 7th, 2018 @ 1:02pm CDT
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982787)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 7th, 2018 @ 1:03pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:I bought one of these on ebay. It went a lot higher than I wanted it to and it hurt a little.

Pray the Wallet God to be spared the extra customs (if applicable).
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982790)
Posted by ScottyP on September 7th, 2018 @ 1:07pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Pray the Wallet God to be spared the extra customs (if applicable).
We don't have that here, we have freedom.

For now :-s
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982793)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 7th, 2018 @ 1:10pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Pray the Wallet God to be spared the extra customs (if applicable).
We don't have that here, we have freedom.

For now :-s

What was the price, if you don't mind me asking (and the starting bid)
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982813)
Posted by Emerje on September 7th, 2018 @ 2:42pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Pray the Wallet God to be spared the extra customs (if applicable).
We don't have that here, we have freedom.

For now :-s

Every time Trump says something stupid about trade and imports with our allies I fear he's going to say something about instating consumer custom fees to get us to buy domestically. I feel like it's coming eventually in the next two years.

Emerje
Re: In Hand Images of TR Cerebros Retool with New Titan Masters from Transformers Downtown Crossover (1982829)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 7th, 2018 @ 3:57pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Pray the Wallet God to be spared the extra customs (if applicable).
We don't have that here, we have freedom.

For now :-s

Emerje

Don't forget the "banana republic's" extra 10$ in "handling fees" on top of the taxes! Ohhhhhh it WILL happen. Anything to milk the cow dry! :twisted:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "rare SEALED hasbro TRANSFORMERS rotf movie JETFIRE legends class SR-71 BLACKBIRD" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series Lg15 Night Bird Shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MechFansToys MF-0 Megatron Hot Soldiers Optimus Prime Lot G1 Legend" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RiD Ratchet Deluxe Class MOC 2011 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY