In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl

In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:06am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 16,436

In addition to the initial images we saw here, we now have a full series of in-hand shots of the Universal Studios exclusive Transformers: The Last Knight dinobot Snarl, in the new grey, black, and more grey deco - thanks to Hong Kong based toy photographer Oscar Fung! You can check out the images mirrored below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl

Credit(s): Oscar Fung

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1900967)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2017 @ 9:45am CDT
They put a Forrest Gump joke in Snarl's bio. :D
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1900970)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on July 31st, 2017 @ 10:08am CDT
Infernocus looks good, I really want the guy.
However here in the Philippines they're selling it for a little over the price of a leader class toy, no way i can justify to myself buying the set at that price.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1900992)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 31st, 2017 @ 11:24am CDT
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1900996)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2017 @ 11:45am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Freaking Wal-Mart exclusives..... why would they not want to release this figure at the same time the movie comes out?

Its a tradition!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901100)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on July 31st, 2017 @ 6:51pm CDT
Bradimus wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Bradimus wrote:
Also, where is his hammer?

Unfortunately he doesn't come with one. I'm sure a third party will have one soon, there's already one for the masterpiece figure.

In the meantime, here's a hastily photoshopped version of what this Bee would look like with the hammer (with an appropriately epic background, of course.)
TLK Bee Poster.jpg

That is an epic picture. Well done! :BOWDOWN:

Thanks! ;)^
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901113)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 31st, 2017 @ 7:51pm CDT
Wait wait wait...

Deluxe Bee has all 4 wings! Result! They finally got it!

And Burn, I look forward to any generations scale Megatron, but hopefully my leader is a good one when I get him. He does look to be the best of the lot
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901152)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 31st, 2017 @ 11:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Deluxe Bee has all 4 wings! Result! They finally got it!

You only just noticed? :P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901169)
Posted by Va'al on August 1st, 2017 @ 3:56am CDT
A Seibertronian fan has sent us via Facebook and email a sighting for the two Voyager wave-mates from Transformers: The Last Knight's toyline - that's right, Nitro Zeus and Scorn seems to be appearing at regular US retail, as the image below from Bloomington's Walmart in St George, Utah, proves.

If you come across any sightings of these guys, or any other figure, make sure to use the Sightings Database and regional forums, to help out other collectors - happy hunting!

Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901177)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2017 @ 5:07am CDT
So why is it Decepticon Nitro if he has a full name of Nitro Zeus?

Either way I'd likely buy that one on sight.
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901179)
Posted by Kurona on August 1st, 2017 @ 5:09am CDT
Same reason we've got "Wolfwire" and "Autobot Ratchet" ;)
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901180)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2017 @ 5:16am CDT
Kurona wrote:Same reason we've got "Wolfwire" and "Autobot Ratchet" ;)

yeah, sorry, I didn't realise Nitro Zeus was the name of something else (I read the wiki about it being a planned cyber attack) so I guess Hasbro couldn't use that as a trademark.

By the way what the heck does 'wolfwire' mean? The wire bit confuses me. Weirdwolf could be Strangewolf, Oddwolf, Eccentricwolf... Who the heck took the Weirdwolf name anyway? :P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901187)
Posted by Cheetron on August 1st, 2017 @ 6:53am CDT
Finally found voyager megatron Saturday and the next wave gets sighted tuesday. About time! Nitro, come my way!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901196)
Posted by Sarahthecutevixen on August 1st, 2017 @ 8:55am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

a company in Kansas city, Missouri that does Graphic designs,
haven't been around for a while but long enough to take the trademark, and the art kind of sucks if i am honest
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901208)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
Asda in the UK has put up some new listings on their webpage for the Transformers The Last Knight Autobots Unite Flip and Change Bumblebee and Hot Rod! These two are Wal-Mart exclusives here in the states, but since Wal-mart is Asda's parent company, it makes sense that they would see an overseas release through them.
While we have the online listings, we don't have any sightings at a physical Asda store. So if you live in the UK and find either Hot Rod or Bumblebee, please let us know!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901211)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:19am CDT
Out of the three Asda's I've visited in past few months I've not seen any TLK toys at all.

I have the Lockdown and Drift versions of these from AoE I found at charity shops. :P
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901214)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:23am CDT
Hot Rod has to be the best looking flip and change toy I've ever seen. Not that that's saying much, but...

Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Kurona wrote:Same reason we've got "Wolfwire" and "Autobot Ratchet" ;)

...Bronzewolf? ;)

-quietly bookmarks these for use as future usernames-
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901243)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:14pm CDT
Our very own ScottyP has let us know that the Transformers The Last Knight All Spark Tech Standard figures have hit US retail! This assortment, consisting of Drift, Hound, and Barricade, and were found at the Cary, NC Target for $14.99! All three of these bots are compatible with the All Spark cubes that come in the Starter pack we reported on a while ago. Check out the photographic proof below!

If you find any new toys out at retail anywhere in the world, please let us know in the sightings section!
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901319)
Posted by Qwan on August 1st, 2017 @ 7:00pm CDT
GalvatronG1 wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:

a company in Kansas city, Missouri that does Graphic designs,
Uhg that site, just... the graphics are fine I guess, but two typos on the homepage does not a professional impression encourage. And the caps-lock 'catagory' titles with a lower case letter at the start make it seem like they're sUDDENLY SHOUTING....

...Ahem, sorry :oops: . Back on topic, I just want to point out (again?) how brilliant Voyager Hound is. I wouldn't call him perfect by any stretch and his transformation is fiddly to the point of frustration the first time you do it, but he's such a better representation of the character than the AoE Voyager. It's just the right amount of chunk on this one IMO, and he feels characterful and really unique among other Transformers, without losing all ability to appear intimidating and be taken seriously - it's a fine line with his character design.

Even the green doesn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would; seeing him in-person on the store shelf I still hated the color, but once I had him in action I didn't have a problem with it at all. Honestly the only thing I find myself missing is the one or two Red Cross tampos. They just added a tiny bit of color variety which is somewhat needed, especially in his robot mode. (A tiny Autobot Reprolabel added to his shoulder - it wouldn't stick on his helmet where the actual Red Cross logo would have gone 'cause of the curvature - actually does a lot to fill that gap.) I'm sure Reprolabels will do a specific set for Hound eventually too, so I may have to think about getting that, but he's still pretty good even without any extra deco work.

All in all, a fantastic figure IMO and while I may be somewhat biased (Hound is my favorite Movie character after all), I'd strongly recommend picking him up after - or alongside - Megatron if you can spare the funds. I haven't had any experience with Wave 3 Voyagers, or any Deluxes past Wave 1, or any Leaders at all... uh, so this probably doesn't count for much... but out of what I have experienced, he's absolutely my second-favorite figure from this line so far (and a close second at that) :x .
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901320)
Posted by Prime Target on August 1st, 2017 @ 7:19pm CDT
So I guess this means they'll show up at TFcon DC ;)?
Re: In-Hand Images of Transformers: The Last Knight Universal Studios Snarl (1901352)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 2nd, 2017 @ 1:15am CDT
Qwan wrote:...Ahem, sorry :oops: . Back on topic, I just want to point out (again?) how brilliant Voyager Hound is. I wouldn't call him perfect by any stretch and his transformation is fiddly to the point of frustration the first time you do it, but he's such a better representation of the character than the AoE Voyager.

Been trying to make up my mind for ages which version of him to get. Never saw the AoE version on shelves here. And so far haven't seen the TLK version either though I can get it from Kapow or another online retailer when I choose to I suppose.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY