Transformers News: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020 7:33am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,918

Over in the UK, fellow Seibertronian CyclonusG1 uncovered some odd listings at Smyths, the big toy retailer on the other side of the pond.

Firstly, they found a series of Siege reissues all said to be exclusives.Those include Chromia, Hound, Mirage, Sideswipe and Refraktor. These will be Walmart exclusives in America and they are new battle damage decos of the toys we got in Siege. Mirage has a decepticon deco and Refraktor, now known as Scrapface has a "Smokescreen" style autobot deco. There was also a listing for an "unboxing" exclusive in the War for Cybertron line and that is a box with Ultra Magnus inside and a spoiler warning regarding the Netflix TV show.

There are also listings for Battlefield Megatron and Hotlink which are the siege molds packed with two battle masters. Megatron comes with a poperly coloured Lionizer. Hotlink is indeed that purple seeker.

The images of the toys come from fellow Seibertronian JTPrime17, who also provided UPCs.

Transformers News: UK Listings Show Exclusive Siege Reissues, New Transformers Battlefield Hotlink and More

Figures include
Ultra Magnus "Spoiler pack" EAN: 5010993695713
Decepticon Mirage EAN: 5010993695607
Hound EAN: 5010993695652
Sideswipe EAN: 5010993695638
Chromia EAN: 5010993695669
Scrapface (Refraktor repaint) EAN: 5010993695621
Megatron 3 pack EAN: 5010993695614
Hotlink 3 pack EAN: 5010993695645

Credit(s): Walmart and Smyths

Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053517)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 7:39am CST
Here are the pics. Also, funny how that means Walmart will have had that Megatron mold on the shelves 4 different times within the span of less than 2 years.

Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053522)
Posted by MaverickPrime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:23am CST
Damn, these look really cool, battle damage done properly this time!
But WTF is going on with Hasbro? Look at all the Things Walmart and Smyths are leaking that they could be officially revealing, you know, IN THE OFFICIAL TOY FAIR GOING ON LITERALLY RIGHT NOW :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053524)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 8:32am CST
Wow, those renders look pretty sweet!

Hound looks pretty, but is a pass for me, same with Chromia.

Scrapface is interesting, but not sure i need a 4th Reflector mold character.

Decepticon Mirage is interesting, but I already have 2 versions, I don't really need that mirage.

Megatron makes me happy and frustrated a bit, seeing as how he is now silver and looking really nice, and he comes with a proper colored Lionizer. And the battle damage is much better. I only ever got his G2 Selects toy and really don't want another of the mold, but he looks so good and Lionizer.

Hot Link is interesting, i was thinking they would end up using the Earthrise mold, but this is a surprise. Here's hoping they keep going and give us the rest of the seekers!

That Box with the contents not revealed is interesting, what does the Cybertronian on the box say? I've heard something about Rung and Dark Energon Magnus and Shattered Glass Prime in that?

Either way, cool stuff here
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053533)
Posted by Tuned Agent on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:04am CST
Do we actually know these are going to be sold at standard retail?

Also, that mystery box has spoiler warnings on it.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053553)
Posted by Rogue-Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 9:54am CST
Important question about Siege Brunt that i just got. Is there any way to mount his weapon into a over the shoulder cannon on him, similar to Tankor (Beast Machines) ?
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053557)
Posted by Rysquad on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:16am CST
Very curious about that Spoiler Ultra Magnus....
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053559)
Posted by Skritz on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:20am CST
Hotlink and his battlemasters really interest me.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053562)
Posted by Whifflefire on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:36am CST
Hotlink may make a good Skywarp if the Phamtom Strike Squad never restocks.

I do hope these will all be featured in the show, but i also hope these will not be all that feature in the show. Prime Wars Trilogy cast was too small (And they almost all died).
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053564)
Posted by Black Hat on February 22nd, 2020 @ 10:54am CST

Scrapface looks like a nice generic. Not much else to say.

The battle damaged redecos, eh. Hound I might get but it doesn't work so well on Sideswipe or Chromia. Megatron looks proper nice with shiny silver paint, a shame the mold is kinda meh and I'm planning on going for the Maketoys Rioter Despotron.

Ultra Magnus I have heard rumours comes with a new mold Nautica, which would be a relief given how much of a disappointment TR Nautica was.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053566)
Posted by sol magnus on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:08am CST
Damn. Probably gonna want that Megatron, ain't gonna lie.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053568)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:11am CST
Black Hat wrote:At the risk of sounding like a raging GEEWUNer, I kinda wish Hotlink had toon colours if only because I actually liked his split-second appearance's colours, and the solid purple + weathering is a bit dull. Still looks alright though.

Scrapface looks like a nice generic. Not much else to say.

If that Magnus comes with a Nautica, then I'm probably going to get it despite already having Magnus. Worst case scenario, I just move the which every has more battle damage to my Siege shelf and keep whichever is cleaner on my standard shelf
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053572)
Posted by ǝuoǝɥʇʎɹɐɔ on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:39am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Scrapface is interesting, but not sure i need a 4th Reflector mold character.
Just four? Amateur! ;)

These reveals have some interesting decos but feel like, too little too late. Will Earthrise repeat this redeco'ing once it's show hits the air after the part 3's toys are already on shelves?

If these hit brick and mortar quick enough we may see all 3 Siege Megatron decos on the shelf all at once. :lol:
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053573)
Posted by Skritz on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:43am CST
Call me cynical but I think the Netflix show will be as terrible as the Machinima shows.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053575)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 22nd, 2020 @ 11:47am CST
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053583)
Posted by Deadput on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:11pm CST
ZeroWolf wrote:Hmm I don't Know, the dragon Prince is quite good, as is Voltron. People rave about She-ra so it may just be the luck of the draw quality wise. I mean it can't be worse then the prime wars cartoon.
It most certainly could, anything can always be worse, there is no bottom barrel marker for the measure of terrible quality, it could go down and down and down to levels we might never seen before.

The Netflix show could be great but it could also be more of the same in quality.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053584)
Posted by blackeyedprime on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:13pm CST
Is the Netflix show the one that's being done by rooster teeth? If so it should be good and if not, chances are it will be good anyways.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053588)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:25pm CST
The only one I'm solidly interested in is Magnus so far, if only because of the rumors. Scrapface is interesting, but since I went with show colors reflectors he wouldn't really fit with what I have, so he's an easy pass/
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053591)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:30pm CST
The Netflix show will probably be decent, seeing as Netflix will employ people who actually know how to make shows and not just how to animate. And who, hopefully, will base their animations on the actual HasTak toys.

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Wow, those renders look pretty sweet!

Hound looks pretty, but is a pass for me, same with Chromia.

Scrapface is interesting, but not sure i need a 4th Reflector mold character.

1. Given that Sideswipe, Hound, and to a lesser extent Chromia are shelfwarming right now (at one of my Targets, the shelves were choked with Sideswipes and Hounds), all three of them are poor choices IMO.
2. Scrapface looks nice, and I want him, but at the same time I would also like to actually see regular Reflector on the shelves in my area before a redeco shows up.
3. I like that Decepticon redeco of Mirage. I like the SIEGE Mirage mold, and I wouldn't mind adding another character to my Decepticon ranks.
4. Megatron... It's a shame they couldn't have made him silver like that in the first place. I'm pretty sure if they had, he wouldn't be warming pegs. I do like the color-corrected Lionizer, moreso than whoever the Targetmaster with him is. Because given that the SIEGE Targetmasters are poor man's versions of the Legends Targetmaster molds - which themselves are all wrong - it's no doubt an inaccurate mess.
5. Honestly, it makes sense that they used the SIEGE mold for Hotlink considering where he appeared. I do hope the finished product is somewhat less dingy.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053602)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:47pm CST
Tuned Agent wrote:Do we actually know these are going to be sold at standard retail?

Also, that mystery box has spoiler warnings on it.

With Walmart the plan is usually to sell them at retail but sometimes things come in too late or they no longer care so often some of their exclusives end up online only.
Re: Listings and Pictures of Exclusive Siege Redecos for Netflix Transformers Show Found (2053603)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 22nd, 2020 @ 12:47pm CST
Those weren't made by Netflix, though. Netflix doesn't make shows, they just air them. Other companies make them. Dreamworks made Voltron and makes She-Ra, Wonderstorm makes The Dragon Prince, and RoosterTeeth is making the WFC cartoon.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "2013 Transformers G1 Optimus Prime XL 8" Vinyl Figure Loyal Subjects Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT WHIRL 30TH ANNIVERSARY 2014 Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AoE Drift Hasbro TF4 Age of Extinction Autobot Voyager Class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "G1 TRANSFORMERS 1985 HELICOPTER WHIRL PHOTON BEAM RIFLE GUN PART ACCESSORY GEN 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Lot of 32 Arcee Roadbuster Chromia More" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Whirl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition AOE Silver Knight Optimus Prime Leader 100% Comp" on EBAY