Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds

Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds

Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 11:29am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 49,678

Mastermind Creations has updated their facebook page with images of remolds of their upcoming R-01 Terminus Hexatron figure. As you know, Hexatron is an updated version of G1 Sixshot. These new Hexatron remolds pay tribute to Transformers Victory Greatshot and Shadow Maru from the Brave Series.

The original toys for each were both remolded from G1 Sixshot. All three figures feature distinct head molds and the chest and shoulder areas have been remolded as well. There is no word on whether the figures will feature different beast modes. Sixshot had a wolf mode while Greatshot and Shadow Maru had a rhinoceros and german shepard mode respectively. The images have been mirrored below for easy viewing.

Greatshot remold

Shadow Maru remold

In other Hexatron news, those of you who helped Mastermind Creations decide on Hexatrons' colors will be interested to know that they have picked a winner. The winning Hexatron deco is the Civil War format with 77.2% of the votes.

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations, KNOOM842

This article was last modified on Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 11:41am CDT

Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284079)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 31st, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT
I Bet everone's bouncing for joy over GreatShot, and they havn't even released Six Shot yet...
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284080)
Posted by Decepticharger on August 31st, 2011 @ 11:40am CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:The winning Hexatron deco is the Civil War format with 77.2% of the votes.

Good to hear. I can't wait for this figure!
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284082)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 31st, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT
What If they ant us to vote between these two? Surely, Greatshot would win, But still, it'd be unfair......
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284083)
Posted by Covenant on August 31st, 2011 @ 11:45am CDT
Not digging Shadow Maru.

Greatshot is gravy.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284088)
Posted by MGrotusque on August 31st, 2011 @ 11:55am CDT
I'm a bit nervous as to what the cost of these will be though. Just sayin.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284092)
Posted by UltraPrimal on August 31st, 2011 @ 12:06pm CDT
ZOMG! FUCK YES! :DANCE: ;)^
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284104)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 31st, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
They even did Shadowmaru from the Brave series?! :shock:
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284110)
Posted by rpetras on August 31st, 2011 @ 12:57pm CDT
These look good, I'm curious to see a size comparison on these guys to a few classics.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284115)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 31st, 2011 @ 1:24pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Damn that looks nice! I'll get the Sixshot and Greatshot versions.

This.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284119)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 31st, 2011 @ 1:49pm CDT
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284124)
Posted by LiKwid on August 31st, 2011 @ 1:54pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:I just hope there's enough stock for everybody on these releases. Civil war Hex is a must have and Greatshot is a bit of a luxury item but I'll do my best to get one.
I'm a bit nervous as to what the cost of these will be though. Just sayin.

Well if they price these like Knight morpher it'll be around the $80 range... I really wanna get sixshot..It's top of my want list right now..
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284136)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 31st, 2011 @ 2:21pm CDT
Lookin' pretty cool. I hope they show off an actual prototype pic soon, and we learn some pricing info. I'm interested if it's under $100.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284137)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on August 31st, 2011 @ 2:21pm CDT
Definitely getting Sixshot for my bday/xmas :CON:
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284147)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 31st, 2011 @ 2:46pm CDT
Finally some 3rd party Brave lovin'! :grin:
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284151)
Posted by Covenant on August 31st, 2011 @ 2:49pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:Finally some 3rd party Brave lovin'! :grin:

Would you say that's...brave..of them? :-? :lol:

ba'dum, ting!

I'll get my coat..
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284153)
Posted by dinogeist on August 31st, 2011 @ 2:54pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:They even did Shadowmaru from the Brave series?! :shock:

awesome i might get all 3,one of each. maybe get 2 sixshots,one greatshot & one shadow maru.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284154)
Posted by Blurrz on August 31st, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
Stop teasing colors and start with prototype photos! =3
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284163)
Posted by NTESHFT on August 31st, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Yeah these look cool but step aside and give me Sixshot-Hex...'nuff said! :VEHI:

Tru Dat! I may get the Shadow Meru version, but I want my Sixshot first!! Kind of a shame that WWI didn't win, but I'll get over it with a quickness.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284175)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 31st, 2011 @ 3:50pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Stop teasing colors and start with prototype photos! =3

Agreed.
Re: Mastermind Creations Reveal Terminus Hexatron Remolds (1284208)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on August 31st, 2011 @ 5:18pm CDT
I want the Shadowmaru remold =P~ I loved Brave Police J-Decker

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime BATTLE SUIT Complete Cyberverse Legion" on EBAY
Buy "IRONHIDE - Loose & Complete - Transformers Prime Cyberverse  - Commander Class" on EBAY
Buy "Nightwatch Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS PRIME Cyberverse Commander Class figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Recycling Truck Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BLITZWING & Decepticon Hazard MISB Voyager 2017 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans return Astrotrain Darkmoon" on EBAY