Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction

Thursday, November 21st, 2013 11:58am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 52,705

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks again to Seibertron.com member PrymeStriker, we have another video to show you from Entertainment Tonight! The first one revealed the identity of one of the unnamed vehicles from the robot cast of the fourth Transformers movie, the second hints at something that might play a significant part in the plot of Age of Extinction, as well as looking at some of the pranks played by the cast on each other. Click here to view the video, and keed your ears peeled at 1:37 for this potentially spoilerific tidbit:
"The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."


ET's exclusive Transformers: Age of Extinction set visit continues across the globe in Hong Kong, where we find out what the cast does in their downtime, including some recurring pranks performed by Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor on their female co-star Nicola Peltz.

"We got Wild Weave Wednesdays...when Mark and I rip out Nicola's weave every Wednesday," shared Reynor (Shane), who plays Peltz's (Tessa) boyfriend in the fourth installment of the Transformers live-action film series.


As always, leave your thoughts in the Energon Pub!

Credit(s): Entertainment Tonight


This article was last modified on Thursday, November 21st, 2013 12:00pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531132)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2013 @ 1:10pm CST
That's it? That's the spoiler? Not very spoiler-y, Mr. Bay. But, I guess we'll take what we can get.
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531147)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 21st, 2013 @ 2:15pm CST
Sounds like the Dinobots are actually creations of mankind.... interesting.
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531162)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 21st, 2013 @ 3:49pm CST
so what the earth is unicron now but instead of eating other planets it eats itself? Or is it that because of cybertron tech the earth has advanced to fast & is on the verge of destroying itself?
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531169)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 21st, 2013 @ 5:05pm CST
Janus Prime wrote:Sounds like the Dinobots are actually creations of mankind.... interesting.
Megatron Wolf wrote:so what the earth is unicron now but instead of eating other planets it eats itself? Or is it that because of cybertron tech the earth has advanced to fast & is on the verge of destroying itself?
How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531260)
Posted by TurboMMaster on November 22nd, 2013 @ 5:04am CST
Sabrblade wrote:How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Well, you may create a lot of theories based on one line that supposed to say nothing.
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531327)
Posted by Janus Prime on November 22nd, 2013 @ 11:21am CST
TurboMMaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Well, you may create a lot of theories based on one line that supposed to say nothing.


You´re kidding, right? Can´t you see it? there´s been talk about human-created Transformers (Li Bin Bin), we know the Dinobots will appear and Bay said: "The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

Sounds like humans will use giant transforming robots to fight each other.

I can´t imagine there being 4 types of TF´s in the movie, the ones created by men, Dinobots, Autobots and Decepticons, so I guess the Dinobots are the ones created by men.
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531329)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 22nd, 2013 @ 11:32am CST
Janus Prime wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:How are you guys getting these ideas out so vague a line as this? :???: :???: :???:
Well, you may create a lot of theories based on one line that supposed to say nothing.


You´re kidding, right? Can´t you see it? there´s been talk about human-created Transformers (Li Bin Bin), we know the Dinobots will appear and Bay said: "The world has progressed and modernized to a point where it can almost cannibalize and kill itself."

Sounds like humans will use giant transforming robots to fight each other.

I can´t imagine there being 4 types of TF´s in the movie, the ones created by men, Dinobots, Autobots and Decepticons, so I guess the Dinobots are the ones created by men.
Then what was the talk about "ancient and powerful Transformers" on Earth we also heard about? Wouldn't that description be more fitting of the Dinobots, given their prehistoric altmodes and powerful reputation?
Re: Michael Bay Reveals Plot-point from Transformers: Age of Extinction (1531379)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on November 22nd, 2013 @ 4:31pm CST
right now, this means nothing.... >:oP

like Ironhide's death in DOTM, which was total bullshit. :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
Twincast / Podcast #251:
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes Action Figure Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "IDW Comics TRANSFORMERS GREATEST BATTLES OF OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATORN GN TPB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse THUNDERCRACKER STARSCREAM ACID STORM SLIPSTREAM Seekers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers MP-01 Acid Storm - Masterpiece Acidstorm TRU Toys R Us Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Acid Storm MP-01 Masterpiece Figure Toys R Us Exclusive" on EBAY