This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane

Transformers News: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane

Wednesday, May 20th, 2009 5:23PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Knock Offs
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 38,101

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

More bad news for you G1 collectors out there. Looks like more knockoffs are being unleashed in the Transformers community. According to reports from Seibertron.com member capellamusic, the seller of the KO Shockwave we reported on here is also planning to sell KO's of G1 twin Sunstreaker and Decepticon triple changer Octane! This may be the first time Octane has ever seen a KO release.

But that's not all. Another seller over at ioffer has posted a G1 Superion KO set in what appears to be g1 packaging. KO's of the G1 gestalts have been available almost everywhere but usually come in a generic package.

More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Oc

Be cautious when purchasing your G1 figs Seibertronians. When in doubt, refer to our official Identifying KO's Thread for more information on Transformers KO's.
Credit(s): capellamusic, ioffer.com

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (923989)
Posted by DMSL on May 20th, 2009 @ 5:46pm CDT
If Sunstreaker is of the same quality as Mirage i'm buying.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924012)
Posted by ponycorn on May 20th, 2009 @ 6:14pm CDT
Octane, if priced reasonably and ok quality... I'd pick that up. Only if cash and carry though where I could check it out in person, not online.

KOs are no fun if they look good out of the box but fall and break apart on the first transformation.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924017)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 20th, 2009 @ 6:26pm CDT
Since i can never get a real Sunstreaker or Octane maybe i can snag these.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924018)
Posted by ChrisR291 on May 20th, 2009 @ 6:26pm CDT
Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924037)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on May 20th, 2009 @ 6:50pm CDT
Bleh...wish it were a legit reissue and not more of the KOs. Kinda let down that I didn't have internet when the seacons got released, because I'd have bought those. (Dunno why, but the thought of it occurs to me seeing this news...) But if I wanted KOs, I'd wait for the gestalt sets that can be found at places like Big Lots to resurface; those aren't being passed off as actual transformers, like this set is.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924075)
Posted by It Is Him on May 20th, 2009 @ 8:51pm CDT
That Superion KO is too nice. Make it shitty so I won't get confused with the real gift set.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924092)
Posted by HighPrime on May 20th, 2009 @ 9:53pm CDT
This seller was over-zealous with sticker applications. The autobot insignias should only be applied to Silverbolt, stock. And if the other sellers are as lasy as this one below:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?siteid=0&pub=5574891718&campid=5336631220&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2FTansformers-SUPER%20...%203001r37474%3C%2Fa%3E%3F

you'll have no trouble figuring out the knock-offs.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924100)
Posted by robofreak on May 20th, 2009 @ 10:23pm CDT
This is bad. At this point it's only a matter of time until Jetfire and other grails are KO'ed.

I wonder what will happen if Lio Kaiser were to get this treatment? How many pissed off collectors would there be since the average price is $600 for the set?

Hasbro and Takara need to step up the reissues. The KO market took all the fun out of buying G1 for me and now I stick to reissues because I at least know I'm getting a legit figure with a reissue.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924122)
Posted by HighPrime on May 20th, 2009 @ 11:13pm CDT
robofreak wrote:This is bad. At this point it's only a matter of time until Jetfire and other grails are KO'ed.

I wonder what will happen if Lio Kaiser were to get this treatment? How many pissed off collectors would there be since the average price is $600 for the set?

Hasbro and Takara need to step up the reissues. The KO market took all the fun out of buying G1 for me and now I stick to reissues because I at least know I'm getting a legit figure with a reissue.


Reissues are just as damaging to the collector market as KO's, If not, more so since you have an authentic product deluting demand for the original. I think this mainly impacts the casual collector, though. Hardcare collectors will always search out the original releases. The real damage is to Takara/Hasbro's bottom line and to the Transformers image as KOs don't meet the same quality standards. Some come close, though. MHO :grin:

As was also mentioned, buying a KO when expecting an original is certainly no fun, either.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924141)
Posted by robofreak on May 21st, 2009 @ 12:15am CDT
You're correct, but at least you have the satisfaction of knowing it's legit if it's a reissue.

I'm not harcore so I don't really care about the value that much.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924164)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 21st, 2009 @ 1:40am CDT
Damn, I was at hoping to pick up an Octane in the near future...now I dunno... I own the Mirage KO but it doesn't sit right with me, knowing it's not real.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924237)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 7:31am CDT
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924242)
Posted by H0rdak on May 21st, 2009 @ 7:48am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



Does the Wheeljack KO have die-cast feet like the original one?
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924243)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 7:57am CDT
H0rdak wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



Does the Wheeljack KO have die-cast feet like the original one?


Yes, I'd say it's 99% equal to the original. One difference it has are the metal pegs on the wheels. And unlike what some people say about KOs breaking, falling apart, etc, when transformed or whatever, that is only true for cheap KOs. Not with these, these are really good in my opinion and like I said, even better done than some official reissues like Jazz.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924246)
Posted by HighPrime on May 21st, 2009 @ 7:59am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



If you're refering to the damaged face of the Jazz Dreamwave release, yeah, that one wasn't too hot. The issue was rectified in the Encore release, though. Still, to your point about quality, with some of the other encore releases, quality/workmanship seems to be lacking. Omega Supreme and Optimus are fine examples.. something just seems off about them when compared to the originals and even past reissues in my experience.. hard to put a finger on it, though.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924248)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:09am CDT
HighPrime wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



If you're refering to the damaged face of the Jazz Dreamwave release, yeah, that one wasn't too hot. The issue was rectified in the Encore release, though. Still, to your point about quality, with some of the other encore releases, quality/workmanship seems to be lacking. Omega Supreme and Optimus are fine examples.. something just seems off about them when compared to the originals and even past reissues in my experience.. hard to put a finger on it, though.


I have the Encore Jazz, that's the one I'm referring to. Although better than the old reissue you've said, it still lacks in some parts. And I say without a doubt that those 3 quality KOs (Mirage, Wheeljack and reflector) are much better than any Jazz reissue I've seen, in my opinion, of course.

I've never had a vintage Omega Supreme, but the Encore seems perfect to me. The Encore Optimus Prime seems good, but not as perfect. I have a vintage Optimus Prime too.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924253)
Posted by H0rdak on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:19am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
H0rdak wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



Does the Wheeljack KO have die-cast feet like the original one?


Yes, I'd say it's 99% equal to the original. One difference it has are the metal pegs on the wheels. And unlike what some people say about KOs breaking, falling apart, etc, when transformed or whatever, that is only true for cheap KOs. Not with these, these are really good in my opinion and like I said, even better done than some official reissues like Jazz.



Cool! Think I'll buy that once i get some cash together.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924254)
Posted by HighPrime on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:21am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
HighPrime wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
ChrisR291 wrote:Are any of these KO's good quality? Just curious because some of the KO's are kinda expensive.


I have Reflector, Mirage and Wheeljack and my opinion about them is that they're as good as official reissues, if not better than some cases (e.g. Jazz reissue is worse than these KOs).

If these toys were reissues from TakaraTomy or Hasbro you wouldn't see the difference.



If you're refering to the damaged face of the Jazz Dreamwave release, yeah, that one wasn't too hot. The issue was rectified in the Encore release, though. Still, to your point about quality, with some of the other encore releases, quality/workmanship seems to be lacking. Omega Supreme and Optimus are fine examples.. something just seems off about them when compared to the originals and even past reissues in my experience.. hard to put a finger on it, though.


I have the Encore Jazz, that's the one I'm referring to. Although better than the old reissue you've said, it still lacks in some parts. And I say without a doubt that those 3 quality KOs (Mirage, Wheeljack and reflector) are much better than any Jazz reissue I've seen, in my opinion, of course.

I've never had a vintage Omega Supreme, but the Encore seems perfect to me. The Encore Optimus Prime seems good, but not as perfect. I have a vintage Optimus Prime too.



My Encore Jazz seems fine to me. That one I don't have an original, but it was much better than the Dreamwave release. For Omega and Prime and Have both an Encore and Original. Plastic/molding just doesn't feel the same on the reissue, just feels cheap for some reason, I don't know. It's not terrible, but have the 2 in your hand, you'd be able to tell the difference. The arm joints don't make the same 'pop' or ratcheting sound of the original either. Optimus feels cheaper, too.. like the mold is screaming "enough already.. I'm worn out". What little paint applications there are on the Encore series, all have been sloppy IMO. Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus, and Starscream all have paint issues. Factory stickers are applied sloppy, too. Maybe I received a bad batch. Only Jazz is fine from the ones I have.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924256)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:35am CDT
HighPrime wrote:My Encore Jazz seems fine to me. That one I don't have an original, but it was much better than the Dreamwave release. For Omega and Prime and Have both an Encore and Original. Plastic/molding just doesn't feel the same on the reissue, just feels cheap for some reason, I don't know. It's not terrible, but have the 2 in your hand, you'd be able to tell the difference. The arm joints don't make the same 'pop' or ratcheting sound of the original either. Optimus feels cheaper, too.. like the mold is screaming "enough already.. I'm worn out". What little paint applications there are on the Encore series, all have been sloppy IMO. Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus, and Starscream all have paint issues. Factory stickers are applied sloppy, too. Maybe I received a bad batch. Only Jazz is fine from the ones I have.


Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't mind it though. I pointed that about Jazz just as comparison to those 3 KOs, because I do like it! What I see bad in my Jazz is some looseness and the arms feel really cheap with bad cut, bad molded plastic and the pieces don't fit very well together. It's not too serious though, but the details are a lot better in KOs Wheeljack, Mirage and Reflector and the pieces fit well.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924259)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:38am CDT
H0rdak wrote:Cool! Think I'll buy that once i get some cash together.


I'm really happy with mine :) , just take care about who you buy it from. Make sure it comes with all the accessories because that's something some people complain about and it happened to me, but the seller sent me the missing accessories without problems. I suggest you ask the seller to check the contents before sending because this happens with some MISB KOs.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924260)
Posted by H0rdak on May 21st, 2009 @ 8:48am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
H0rdak wrote:Cool! Think I'll buy that once i get some cash together.


I'm really happy with mine :) , just take care about who you buy it from. Make sure it comes with all the accessories because that's something some people complain about and it happened to me, but the seller sent me the missing accessories without problems. I suggest you ask the seller to check the contents before sending because this happens with some MISB KOs.


I spontaneously bought the KO shockwave from that dude on ioffer yesterday, wich I realy hope I wont regret. If that goes well and I'm happy with it, I'll buy Wheeljack from him. Thanks for the advice on the accessories :)
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924263)
Posted by HighPrime on May 21st, 2009 @ 9:00am CDT
capellamusic wrote:
HighPrime wrote:My Encore Jazz seems fine to me. That one I don't have an original, but it was much better than the Dreamwave release. For Omega and Prime and Have both an Encore and Original. Plastic/molding just doesn't feel the same on the reissue, just feels cheap for some reason, I don't know. It's not terrible, but have the 2 in your hand, you'd be able to tell the difference. The arm joints don't make the same 'pop' or ratcheting sound of the original either. Optimus feels cheaper, too.. like the mold is screaming "enough already.. I'm worn out". What little paint applications there are on the Encore series, all have been sloppy IMO. Ironhide, Ratchet, Optimus, and Starscream all have paint issues. Factory stickers are applied sloppy, too. Maybe I received a bad batch. Only Jazz is fine from the ones I have.


Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't mind it though. I pointed that about Jazz just as comparison to those 3 KOs, because I do like it! What I see bad in my Jazz is some looseness and the arms feel really cheap with bad cut, bad molded plastic and the pieces don't fit very well together. It's not too serious though, but the details are a lot better in KOs Wheeljack, Mirage and Reflector and the pieces fit well.



Yeah, that's the other thing too.. just couldn't find the words for it.. the plastic doesn't fit will and is cut/molded poorly. Completely agree :mrgreen:
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924265)
Posted by capellamusic on May 21st, 2009 @ 9:03am CDT
H0rdak wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
H0rdak wrote:Cool! Think I'll buy that once i get some cash together.


I'm really happy with mine :) , just take care about who you buy it from. Make sure it comes with all the accessories because that's something some people complain about and it happened to me, but the seller sent me the missing accessories without problems. I suggest you ask the seller to check the contents before sending because this happens with some MISB KOs.


I spontaneously bought the KO shockwave from that dude on ioffer yesterday, wich I realy hope I wont regret. If that goes well and I'm happy with it, I'll buy Wheeljack from him. Thanks for the advice on the accessories :)


You're welcome and I hope that Shockwave is as good (or better!) as Wheeljack, Mirage and Reflector :) . I want to buy it too, but I can't afford it right now, maybe I will next month, I always wanted to have Shockwave!
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924477)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 21st, 2009 @ 2:42pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:This seller was over-zealous with sticker applications. The autobot insignias should only be applied to Silverbolt, stock. And if the other sellers are as lasy as this one below:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?siteid=0&pub=5574891718&campid=5336631220&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2FTansformers-SUPER%20...%203001r37474%3C%2Fa%3E%3F

you'll have no trouble figuring out the knock-offs.


That is not at all what I remember from my G1 Superion. ALL of my G1 Aieralbots had insignia on the wings and they were all legit. The only G1 KO I ever had was a grey Shockwave. The only thing about this set that doesn't look right to me, sticker-wise, is the insignia on Skydives wings. He was the first Aerialbot I ever bought and this one seems to have a sticker placed over the wing stripes as opposed to having an Autobot logo incorporated into the striping like mine was.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924490)
Posted by HighPrime on May 21st, 2009 @ 2:56pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
HighPrime wrote:This seller was over-zealous with sticker applications. The autobot insignias should only be applied to Silverbolt, stock. And if the other sellers are as lasy as this one below:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?siteid=0&pub=5574891718&campid=5336631220&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%2FTansformers-SUPER%20...%203001r37474%3C%2Fa%3E%3F

you'll have no trouble figuring out the knock-offs.


That is not at all what I remember from my G1 Superion. ALL of my G1 Aieralbots had insignia on the wings and they were all legit. The only G1 KO I ever had was a grey Shockwave. The only thing about this set that doesn't look right to me, sticker-wise, is the insignia on Skydives wings. He was the first Aerialbot I ever bought and this one seems to have a sticker placed over the wing stripes as opposed to having an Autobot logo incorporated into the striping like mine was.


You applied the stickers, though. MISB, those stickers aren't applied. That's my point.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924506)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 21st, 2009 @ 3:17pm CDT
Oops, you are correct. Sorry about that. Having bought them all seperately (and so long ago) I did not even think about that aspect.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924510)
Posted by HighPrime on May 21st, 2009 @ 3:21pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:Oops, you are correct. Sorry about that. Having bought them all seperately (and so long ago) I did not even think about that aspect.



No Worries :)
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924545)
Posted by ChrisR291 on May 21st, 2009 @ 4:29pm CDT
capellamusic wrote:
H0rdak wrote:
capellamusic wrote:
H0rdak wrote:Cool! Think I'll buy that once i get some cash together.


I'm really happy with mine :) , just take care about who you buy it from. Make sure it comes with all the accessories because that's something some people complain about and it happened to me, but the seller sent me the missing accessories without problems. I suggest you ask the seller to check the contents before sending because this happens with some MISB KOs.


I spontaneously bought the KO shockwave from that dude on ioffer yesterday, wich I realy hope I wont regret. If that goes well and I'm happy with it, I'll buy Wheeljack from him. Thanks for the advice on the accessories :)


You're welcome and I hope that Shockwave is as good (or better!) as Wheeljack, Mirage and Reflector :) . I want to buy it too, but I can't afford it right now, maybe I will next month, I always wanted to have Shockwave!



I appreciate all your posts. Its hard to get a straight answer about the quality of these KO's. Once I get my ebay and half money deposited, i'm buying wheeljack .
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924754)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 21st, 2009 @ 11:02pm CDT
For those who have ordered or are thinking about purchasing the KO Shockwave, if it is anything at all like the KO that I had as a kid (and I hope it is exactly the same as) then you will not be disappointed. Mine was exactly the same quality as the original. The only difference was the color. The legs held up just fine and I had no issues with the gun arms wiring. Since I doubt any of yours will have to withstand the rigors of actual play like mine did, the switch on the back should continue to work just fine for as long as you have the thing. Of course this is assuming it is the same creature as what I owned just in different packaging. If it is a more recently made toy and not just a repackaged overstock from years gone by then my praises could well be for nothing. This brings us right back to the initial hazards of dealing with the KO market.

I will say, however, that if this Superion KO is anywhere near as good as the picture makes it appear, then this is one set that I would not mind having. The pieces I get for values sake have their own seperate box to live in but this one I would not hesitate to let my kids enjoy playing with.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924759)
Posted by Firebird on May 21st, 2009 @ 11:10pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:For those who have ordered or are thinking about purchasing the KO Shockwave, if it is anything at all like the KO that I had as a kid (and I hope it is exactly the same as) then you will not be disappointed. Mine was exactly the same quality as the original. The only difference was the color. The legs held up just fine and I had no issues with the gun arms wiring. Since I doubt any of yours will have to withstand the rigors of actual play like mine did, the switch on the back should continue to work just fine for as long as you have the thing. Of course this is assuming it is the same creature as what I owned just in different packaging. If it is a more recently made toy and not just a repackaged overstock from years gone by then my praises could well be for nothing. This brings us right back to the initial hazards of dealing with the KO market.


T-Macks, was your Shockwave KO back in the day gray?

It might have been Shackwave. The radio shack version of the AstroMagnum mold. It was officially licensed so it wasn't a KO.
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (924785)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 22nd, 2009 @ 12:06am CDT
Yup, mine was gray. I actually acquired it through a trade with a friend so I can't honestly say which store it came from. I was under the impression that Radio Shack was not the only place you could get those. I seem to recall Kay-Bee and Sears having stuff like that back in the day. (I also rember Sears charging ludicrous prices for their Transformers too.)
If it was AstroMagnum then I guess that might explain the quality.
Thanks for the history lesson. :D
Re: More G1 Knockoffs on the Horizon: Superion, Sunstreaker & Octane (925270)
Posted by capellamusic on May 22nd, 2009 @ 8:47pm CDT
ChrisR291 wrote:I appreciate all your posts. Its hard to get a straight answer about the quality of these KO's. Once I get my ebay and half money deposited, i'm buying wheeljack .


You're welcome :) . I hope to get Shockwave next month.

BTW, check this site: http://www.kotransformers.com/ . The problem of Wheeljack leaning forward that is shown on this site I think it's bad transformation on the feet because I have 2 and they stand well, this doesn't happen to both. I may end up doing a video review for youtube, I don't know, I never did one before.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "B-127 Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 70 pcs Trumpeter 2023 New"
B-127 Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STING SHOT BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Hasbro 2018 New"
STING SHOT BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 73 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Block Wars BUMBLEBEE Kabaya Modern Gum Transformers Takara Tomy Japan 2016"
Block Wars BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe complete Hasbro 2013 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Mega Axe Attack OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Warrior 2021"
Mega Axe Attack OP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Power Spark Warrior New"
ENERGON AXE ATTACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Shot BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 2 B001 Series New Hasbro 2013"
Flip Shot BUMBLEBE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON