This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Friday, August 3rd, 2018 7:47AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 22,950

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

While we have seen the majority of these products between Wonderfest and San Diego Comic Con 2018, and we had received some official images too, we now also have some additional stock images for the line-up of Energon Igniters and the Power Charge figures from the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee Movie toyline!

Specifically, we have images from UK and Ireland based Smyths Toys, featuring the Energon Igniters Power series - Hot Rod and Dropkick (the latter of whom will feature in the movie) - Power Plus Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, and Nitro Series Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, plus the Power Charger big Bumblebee figure. Check them out below.

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures


Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures

Transformers News: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures
Credit(s): Smyths

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976226)
Posted by Ravage XK on August 3rd, 2018 @ 9:33am CDT
Image

"You bought me this! You arse!
"
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976227)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on August 3rd, 2018 @ 9:46am CDT
I dont even know what the hell im ooking at!!! :BANG_HEAD:
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976246)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 3rd, 2018 @ 11:16am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:
Image

"You bought me this! You arse!
"

Even better...

"You made me stop playing Fortnite for this!"
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976257)
Posted by Overcracker on August 3rd, 2018 @ 12:00pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:Any likelihood we will see that Leader Optimus in the rusty colors?


Unlikely. It is not Evasion Mode Prime from Age of Extinction. Its Prime as he appears in the Bumblebee movie. Unless he appears in rusty colors there, there's no reason for them to do that, unless they wanted to evoke that particular Prime from that particular movie scene for some reason in a completely unrelated line.

Still Prime looks pretty cool. Almost 9 inches tall. VW Bumblebee is somehow appealing to me. No sure I'll pick him up though.

Maybe I'll settle for the deluxe Bee.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976258)
Posted by Blitzwing is bae on August 3rd, 2018 @ 12:02pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Ravage XK wrote:
Image

"You bought me this! You arse!
"

Even better...

"You made me stop playing Fortnite for this!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA :HEADHURTS:
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976259)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 3rd, 2018 @ 12:03pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Any likelihood we will see that Leader Optimus in the rusty colors?


Unlikely. It is not Evasion Mode Prime from Age of Extinction. Its Prime as he appears in the Bumblebee movie. Unless he appears in rusty colors there, there's no reason for them to do that, unless they wanted to evoke that particular Prime from that particular movie scene for some reason in a completely unrelated line.

Still Prime looks pretty cool. Almost 9 inches tall. VW Bumblebee is somehow appealing to me. No sure I'll pick him up though.

Maybe I'll settle for the deluxe Bee.


I'm pretty sure they will repaint that (leader?) Optimus in AoE white/rusty as a something-or-other overpriced exclusive.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976272)
Posted by Overcracker on August 3rd, 2018 @ 12:44pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Quantum Surge wrote:Any likelihood we will see that Leader Optimus in the rusty colors?


Unlikely. It is not Evasion Mode Prime from Age of Extinction. Its Prime as he appears in the Bumblebee movie. Unless he appears in rusty colors there, there's no reason for them to do that, unless they wanted to evoke that particular Prime from that particular movie scene for some reason in a completely unrelated line.

Still Prime looks pretty cool. Almost 9 inches tall. VW Bumblebee is somehow appealing to me. No sure I'll pick him up though.

Maybe I'll settle for the deluxe Bee.


I'm pretty sure they will repaint that (leader?) Optimus in AoE white/rusty as a something-or-other overpriced exclusive.


Possibly, but it's not likely to be a general release figure, and probably not for a while.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976279)
Posted by wolverinetodd on August 3rd, 2018 @ 1:08pm CDT
Time for "'Member Berries."

Remember when Triple Changers actually had toys that transformed into three different things? A bot and two alt modes.

Back in my day Triple Changers toys weren't a bot that had one alt mode and then a second mold of that character to get it again in bot mode just to get the second alt mode. Sort of like how Dropkick apparently is in this movie being a bot with a car alt mode and also a helicopter alt mode, but you have to buy separate figures to get the two different alt modes. And sort of how Drift was a car and an attack helicopter in the movies, but you have to buy two separate figures to get both alt modes. Lame!
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976280)
Posted by william-james88 on August 3rd, 2018 @ 1:11pm CDT
Oddly enough, I much preffer this cheaper BB

Image

over this more expensive one

Image
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976285)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 3rd, 2018 @ 1:32pm CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:Time for "'Member Berries."

Remember when Triple Changers actually had toys that transformed into three different things? A bot and two alt modes.

Back in my day Triple Changers toys weren't a bot that had one alt mode and then a second mold of that character to get it again in bot mode just to get the second alt mode. Sort of like how Dropkick apparently is in this movie being a bot with a car alt mode and also a helicopter alt mode, but you have to buy separate figures to get the two different alt modes. And sort of how Drift was a car and an attack helicopter in the movies, but you have to buy two separate figures to get both alt modes. Lame!


It's because Bayformers have so overcomplicated designs that it would be completely impossible to make at the deluxe scale and price point. Hell, even a 200$ MP style 3P figure would struggle doing that. And if they did, it would require one hour to transform and a diploma in engineering just to transform it.

However, if the Movie designers had the TOY in mind, they could have made the movie design in a way that making a toy out of it would be easily feasable. If they would have designed the bots right at this stage, I'm pretty sure a deluxe triple changing robot would have been possible. I would even accept the second vehicle mode as being "alien" like Drift was in AoE. Hell, they did it in Universe with Astrotrain and Octane. Have they'd played their cards right, we could have had this. Oh well.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976287)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 3rd, 2018 @ 1:37pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'm pretty sure they will repaint that (leader?) Optimus in AoE white/rusty as a something-or-other overpriced exclusive.


Possibly, but it's not likely to be a general release figure, and probably not for a while.


When I said "a something-or-other overpriced exclusive" of course I meant exactly that. Amazon's at the very best, but most likely a Takara "mail away" exclusive or a SDCC-like thing.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976373)
Posted by Overcracker on August 3rd, 2018 @ 8:18pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'm pretty sure they will repaint that (leader?) Optimus in AoE white/rusty as a something-or-other overpriced exclusive.


Possibly, but it's not likely to be a general release figure, and probably not for a while.


When I said "a something-or-other overpriced exclusive" of course I meant exactly that. Amazon's at the very best, but most likely a Takara "mail away" exclusive or a SDCC-like thing.


Yeah. What I meant was, the exclusive option is the more likely option. Just re-affirming that a general release was less likely.

But I see how that was confusing.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976727)
Posted by notsoalex on August 5th, 2018 @ 7:40pm CDT
We have more Amazon.com listings with stock photos for the Bumblebee toyline, specifically the Energon Igniters part,most of which were first seen during San Diego Comic Con 2018. They also include a listing for one of the toys that were yet to be revealed, Speed Series Bumblebee. This version is the Camaro, unlike the VW seen in the original pictures. You can find all of the listings below, by clicking on the images.

SPEED SERIES
Optimus Prime
Image

Image

Image

Bumblebee (Camaro):
Image

Image

Image

Bumblebee (VW):
Image

Image

Image

Barricade:
Image

Image

Image

Hot Rod:
Image

Image

Image

POWER SERIES
Bumblebee (Camaro):
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Megatron:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

NITRO SERIES
Barricade:
Image

Image

Image

Image

NDA also has listings for some new products for the toyline, two roleplay masks for Bumblebee and Sqweeks. They are both, however, just repackages of their The Last Knight versions. There are also stock photos for a new roleplay Stinger Blaster (modeled after Bumblebee's). We also have some stock photos for the DJ Bumblebee.

Roleplay Masks: https://www.nda-toys.com/product/4928/t ... -wholesale
Stinger Blaster: https://www.nda-toys.com/product/4600/t ... -wholesale
DJ Bumblebee: https://www.nda-toys.com/product/4952/t ... -wholesale
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976786)
Posted by What's Crackin'? on August 6th, 2018 @ 3:45am CDT
I'm super excited for those Legion class figures! They look so good!. I also really like the Nitro Barricade. If he isn't too much, I may buy him.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976787)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 6th, 2018 @ 3:47am CDT
Both those Barricades look surprisingly good - the bigger one even has wrist swivels! I think I'll be grabbing them and tiny VW Bee.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976791)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 6th, 2018 @ 5:07am CDT
The Legends/Legion/Speed Series figures look like pocket sized fun so yeah I may get at least both of the Bumblebees (the Camaro one being a nice upgrade from the 2007 Legends Bee figure).
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976909)
Posted by Brokebot on August 6th, 2018 @ 7:00pm CDT
It's like Hasbro is selling the cheap, Chinese knock-offs of their own characters.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976964)
Posted by bacem on August 7th, 2018 @ 12:10am CDT
that nitro series barricade looks interesting, what size is he again?
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1976975)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 7th, 2018 @ 2:45am CDT
bacem wrote:that nitro series barricade looks interesting, what size is he again?


He's quoted as standing at roughly 7 inches, between a Generations Deluxe and Voyager. The Speed one should be Legion-sized.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1977183)
Posted by TulioDude on August 7th, 2018 @ 8:14pm CDT
notirishman wrote:

Bumblebee (VW):
Image

Image

Image



This one of the toys I'm most excited from this line.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1978456)
Posted by Qwan on August 13th, 2018 @ 10:22pm CDT
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Eric_Tron, we have news that in at least one Meijer store (in Canton, Michigan) there is a poster up, promoting the Bumblebee Movie toys and declaring them to be "Coming Soon"!

As well as hinting toward a hopefully soon-to-come release of the Bumblebee Movie toyline, this is also further evidence of another important recent trend. With the demise of Toys R Us earlier this year, it seems that many other retailers are getting in on the toy action and picking up the slack, so to speak. Meijer has previously carried toys (including Transformers), but never to a particularly significant degree and the chain has never been considered a "go-to" for collectors. However it seems that along with other stores like Gamestop not previously known for their Transformers stock, they are attempting to fill the void left by the toy giant's collapse.

If that is the case, this will hopefully be very good news for collectors! Not only will we still have access to the exclusives and other toys we'd have relied on Toys R Us for, but potentially having more stores in on the action could mean more competition, hopefully resulting in lower prices than we had come to expect buying from Toys R Us!

Does this seem likely to you? Why or why not? If it is the case, are you excited for this potential new angle to collecting? Share your thoughts in the Energon Pub Forums, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news!

Image
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1978917)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 16th, 2018 @ 8:07pm CDT
It may be a while before Halloween but Costco is already selling Bumblebee costumes for kids. A while back we learned that there had been several costumes listed for all ages. Bee on the look out if you wanted a larger size. Chances are the other costumes will show up at retail stores wherever costumes are sold before Halloween. It looks that toys are soon to be stocked as well, according to this article. A quick thank you to Scottimus Prime for taking these pictures. We would like to wish you a happy and safe Halloween even if it is well in advance.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1978956)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 17th, 2018 @ 6:06am CDT
They look comfortable. :)
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980086)
Posted by Va'al on August 23rd, 2018 @ 4:36am CDT
While we have seen the stock images - and the Whoah advert for the Cyberverse line - we had yet to see the new younger audience-aimed Transformers toys from the upcoming Bumblebee Movie: Energon Igniters (with Optimus Prime and Bumblebee being shown in the clips, along with some movie inspired CGI animation), in both a teaser clip and the full video ad.

You can check them out below, as Hasbro marketing once again invites kids and parents to #JoinTheBuzz, insert extra fuel into your toys, and break through walls! Let us know if you'll be trying out these figures too, in the conversation below.






Image

Image
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980145)
Posted by What's Crackin'? on August 23rd, 2018 @ 10:34am CDT
I think these toys look like a lot of fun, but I'd rather buy the SS VW Bug Bee over the other Bees in this line, but I'm 100% buying the legion class toys and maybe the Nitro Barricade.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980162)
Posted by Flashwave on August 23rd, 2018 @ 12:18pm CDT
Cyberverse cartoon, take note. Actual Transforming toys that have gimmick laden altmodes and still look good
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980165)
Posted by william-james88 on August 23rd, 2018 @ 12:30pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Cyberverse cartoon, take note. Actual Transforming toys that have gimmick laden altmodes and still look good

Isnt that what the Cybertron line was 15 years ago?
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980168)
Posted by Flashwave on August 23rd, 2018 @ 12:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Cyberverse cartoon, take note. Actual Transforming toys that have gimmick laden altmodes and still look good

Isnt that what the Cybertron line was 15 years ago?

Yes, but I was more highlighting a concurrent toyline. Some of my favorite toys came from Cybertron though *Crosswise*
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980674)
Posted by william-james88 on August 25th, 2018 @ 10:38pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Cyberverse cartoon, take note. Actual Transforming toys that have gimmick laden altmodes and still look good

Isnt that what the Cybertron line was 15 years ago?

Yes, but I was more highlighting a concurrent toyline. Some of my favorite toys came from Cybertron though *Crosswise*

I have a crosswise story. It was once my most wanted toy (to find at a good price, of course). I always loved the look and I loved most of the cybertron line. Plus it had an amazing alt mode of what was at the time the most expensive car on earth (or just about). And i just couldnt find it at a good price. As I kept searching for it, it became more fabled in my head to the point where even the best toy wouldnt match my expectations. I ended up settling on the smokescreen version because what I really wanted was the mold. And boy was I underwhelmed. I dont know why but for some reason I never saw those two giant car side panels at the side of the robot. I didnt expect all that kibble there. So yeah, in the end, that toy didnt do it for me.

Anyways, more bumblebee news coming right up!
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980675)
Posted by william-james88 on August 25th, 2018 @ 10:46pm CDT
As of right now, we only know of one new mold being done for the main villain of the Bumblebee movie, Shatter, and it is her Transformers Titan Changer toy which transforms into a jet. Even though the toys were supposed to come out later in the year this toy, along with the entire wave of Titan Changers, is available for purchasing right now on Walmart.ca. It is $20 CAD. The wave also contains a new Bumblebee mold and the same Optimus Prime toy we previously saw in the Transformers The Last Knight line. We have stock images for each of these and these are the very first stock images we have ever had for Shatter and Bumblebee.

You can order them at the links below:

Shatter

Bumblebee

Optimus Prime

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980678)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 26th, 2018 @ 12:02am CDT
That Bumblebee is creepily skeletal. shatter looks okay though.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980679)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 26th, 2018 @ 12:03am CDT
Um, are we sure if you order the figures from the site you'll GET those figures?
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980687)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 26th, 2018 @ 1:59am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Um, are we sure if you order the figures from the site you'll GET those figures?

What makes you say that? :-?

I wonder how well this line will do? Despite the collectors problems with the simplicity of the line, kids have no such objecions.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980689)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 26th, 2018 @ 3:30am CDT
So far, my wants for this line are:
--- "Leader" Bee and Optimus
--- Legion Bee
I'll be skipping the SS Bee entirely. If the MP is good though, I may consider it.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980695)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 26th, 2018 @ 5:26am CDT
Thanks to the Ozformers Facebook Member, Griffin, and a tip off from Seibertron Admin, Burn we have confirmed sighting of the Energon Igniter's line hitting store shelves! This follows on from the Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Titan Changers line being available to order from Walmart.Ca. As you can see from the photo's it is only the Energon Igniter's that were found so far. However it does seem that these toys have begun to trickle out, and will pick up pace in the coming months, leading to the film's release in December.

These were found at a Toymate in Robina, Queensland.

Image

Image

Will you be picking these up when you find them? Let us know i the comments and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980708)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 26th, 2018 @ 7:33am CDT
I really like the new render of Bee on the box of that titan changer!
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980804)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 26th, 2018 @ 10:08pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Um, are we sure if you order the figures from the site you'll GET those figures?

What makes you say that? :-?

I wonder how well this line will do? Despite the collectors problems with the simplicity of the line, kids have no such objecions.


Previous bad experiences dealing with similar situations.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980809)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 26th, 2018 @ 10:27pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Um, are we sure if you order the figures from the site you'll GET those figures?

What makes you say that? :-?

I wonder how well this line will do? Despite the collectors problems with the simplicity of the line, kids have no such objecions.


Previous bad experiences dealing with similar situations.


Would they happen to be with K-Mart?
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980899)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 27th, 2018 @ 7:13pm CDT
I'm ready for the little legion dudes baby!
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980925)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 27th, 2018 @ 8:30pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Um, are we sure if you order the figures from the site you'll GET those figures?

What makes you say that? :-?

I wonder how well this line will do? Despite the collectors problems with the simplicity of the line, kids have no such objecions.


Previous bad experiences dealing with similar situations.


Would they happen to be with K-Mart?


Youuuu betcha! I still sometimes have nightmares. It's really neither here nor there since being in the US I can't order from Walmart Canada.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1980958)
Posted by Zeedust on August 28th, 2018 @ 12:16am CDT
It's a little disappointing that they went with Camaro Bee intead of the better-looking VW Bee for the Titan Changer, and I seriously doubt that Optimus is going to be using his AoE/TLK body in this movie, so that one kinda feels like cutting corners just for the sake of cutting corners. Shatter looks nice, though, particularly for a "budget" figure.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981075)
Posted by Overcracker on August 28th, 2018 @ 6:47pm CDT
Zeedust wrote:It's a little disappointing that they went with Camaro Bee intead of the better-looking VW Bee for the Titan Changer, and I seriously doubt that Optimus is going to be using his AoE/TLK body in this movie, so that one kinda feels like cutting corners just for the sake of cutting corners. Shatter looks nice, though, particularly for a "budget" figure.



Prime is using the Evasion Mode body in the movie. As Evidenced by the Legion toy, and the takara Leader Class Prime.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981131)
Posted by Va'al on August 29th, 2018 @ 2:40am CDT
In Transformers: Bumblebee Movie news today, we move back to the toys - the simplified ones not part of the Studio Series line - with two new clips from Hasbro directly and their YouTube channel.

Both of these figures were first seen before and during San Diego Comic Con 2018, as you find in our galleries on the site here, and include the two major gimmicks of the next movie line toys for a younger audience: Power Charge Bumblebee and the lights, effects and motion DJ Bumblebee! Check them out below, and let us know what you think of the teasers, as we gear up for some more news this coming weekend.



Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981139)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 29th, 2018 @ 3:46am CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Zeedust wrote:It's a little disappointing that they went with Camaro Bee intead of the better-looking VW Bee for the Titan Changer, and I seriously doubt that Optimus is going to be using his AoE/TLK body in this movie, so that one kinda feels like cutting corners just for the sake of cutting corners. Shatter looks nice, though, particularly for a "budget" figure.



Prime is using the Evasion Mode body in the movie. As Evidenced by the Legion toy, and the takara Leader Class Prime.

I wouldn't be too sure as Prime is rumoured to appear on Cybertron. If you go by toys then that would mean Barricade and Tank megs would be in the film which he isn't as tank megs only appeared in Revenge of the Fallen.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981141)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 29th, 2018 @ 4:29am CDT
Amazing that the Bee I'm exited the most for is the big Power Charge one.
I genuinely want that thing.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981236)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 29th, 2018 @ 4:33pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Amazing that the Bee I'm exited the most for is the big Power Charge one.
I genuinely want that thing.

Agreed. It looks really killer
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981247)
Posted by Overcracker on August 29th, 2018 @ 5:16pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
Zeedust wrote:It's a little disappointing that they went with Camaro Bee intead of the better-looking VW Bee for the Titan Changer, and I seriously doubt that Optimus is going to be using his AoE/TLK body in this movie, so that one kinda feels like cutting corners just for the sake of cutting corners. Shatter looks nice, though, particularly for a "budget" figure.



Prime is using the Evasion Mode body in the movie. As Evidenced by the Legion toy, and the takara Leader Class Prime.

I wouldn't be too sure as Prime is rumoured to appear on Cybertron. If you go by toys then that would mean Barricade and Tank megs would be in the film which he isn't as tank megs only appeared in Revenge of the Fallen.


I would find it extremely strange if 2 different and entirely unrelated toys featuring the same body for the same movie would be toy only items.

There's also the question of whether Takara would actually release the Evasion Mode Leader Prime under the Bumblebee movie line if he was not actually in the movie like that. Why? It would just be confusing of that is the case.
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981248)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 29th, 2018 @ 5:29pm CDT
Because that's what a g1 prime would look like? Prime is said to feature on Cybertron so he won't have an earth alt mode (he doesn't scan one till the '07 film)
Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981686)
Posted by Overcracker on September 1st, 2018 @ 8:54am CDT
Studio Series 18, Bumblebee Movie, Deluxe Bumblebee English review by Peaugh.

Re: More Stock Images of Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniter and Power Charge Figures (1981787)
Posted by Va'al on September 2nd, 2018 @ 4:56am CDT
After the initial official images of the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee Movie toyline figures - including some Studio Series items, of course - we now also have some additional angles to both the truck mode and the robot mode of the leader (?) class Optimus Prime Legendary Version from Takara Tomy, which we dissected a while back during Wonderfest 2018.

BB-02 Legendary Optimus Prime is a complete new mold based on the Age of Extinction Voyager Evasion Mode Optimus Prime, with several new features, colors and parts, including some chrome. Currently listed at 6800 Yen ($61.24 at the time of writing), for a Japan release of October 2018 with still no official channel for a release outside of that market. Check out the turnaround images mirrored below, and join the discussion on Seibertron.com!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #35 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210493 35A (CA) Samu (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #35 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #24 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 AUG200535 24B (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS #24 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Cvr A Skywarp Image Comics 2024 1023IM977 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #3 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 2023 0823IM481 5F Hughes"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210505 4B (CA) Baumgartner"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS Vol 01 TP Image Comics 2024 1223IM247 TPB (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS Vol 01 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220443 War's 3B (CA) Margevich"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18B DEC190651"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0923IM825 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON