This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids'

Transformers News: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids'

Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 4:42PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 32,410

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

In further Transformers: The Last Knight news, we have a new behind the scenes clip from the official Transformers movie Facebook page - as notified by Seibertronian overlord Burn - featuring the 'street kids' that we've seen accompany Isabela Moner, play around with director Michael Bay, and talking about getting chased by a Transformers. Check it out embedded below!

Credit(s): Transformers Facebook

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820155)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 30th, 2016 @ 4:51pm CDT
This movie's just getting weird. Like, they're building on the past film's rather inexplicable mention of Knights, but instead of that being about alien robots it's now literally King Arthur (because the G1 cartoon did something like that so it's automatically justified? and/or they gotta work in the whole "ancient thing on Earth is TRANSFORMERS related" plot again), with dragons and human wizards and everything. But there's still police car and crane robots somehow?
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820156)
Posted by Va'al on August 30th, 2016 @ 4:53pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:This movie's just getting weird. Like, they're building on the past film's rather inexplicable mention of Knights, but instead of that being about alien robots it's now literally King Arthur (because the G1 cartoon did something like that so it's automatically justified? and/or they gotta work in the whole "ancient thing on Earth is TRANSFORMERS related" plot again), with dragons and human wizards and everything. But there's still police car and crane robots somehow?


If it goes as weird as Scioli's TF vs G.I. Joe, I'm in.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820157)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 30th, 2016 @ 4:53pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Seibertronian overlord Burn

Best quote all day.

and I'm looking forward to what all of this comes together to mean. We got a bunch of things here, I'm ready for them to be tied up
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820158)
Posted by Kurona on August 30th, 2016 @ 4:55pm CDT
Focus? What is this """Focus"""?

Honestly I bet a lot of these things will be restricted to cameos so the movie isn't too cluttered. Merlin and Arthur being a flashback, Barricade being an opening/second scene capture/kill, etc.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820161)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 30th, 2016 @ 4:58pm CDT
Yeah, I second whoever it was that suggested this all might be more like "Man of Iron" than "A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court". And I'm all for that since "Man of Iron" is a fantastic story.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820187)
Posted by shauyaun on August 30th, 2016 @ 6:51pm CDT
How close are humans to making TRANSFORMERS
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1820286)
Posted by dragons on August 31st, 2016 @ 6:58am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:This movie's just getting weird. Like, they're building on the past film's rather inexplicable mention of Knights, but instead of that being about alien robots it's now literally King Arthur (because the G1 cartoon did something like that so it's automatically justified? and/or they gotta work in the whole "ancient thing on Earth is TRANSFORMERS related" plot again), with dragons and human wizards and everything. But there's still police car and crane robots somehow?


Transformers prime series fought dragons, rid they deceptions where animals except for bruticus but megatrong transformed into bat, dragon giant hand
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821015)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on September 2nd, 2016 @ 2:34am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:"Man of Iron" is a fantastic story.
I disagree. I'm glad when Titan reprinted the G1 comics they left out those issues.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821104)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 2nd, 2016 @ 2:07pm CDT
Lots of explosions and soldiers running through a field.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ0OTnygwdv/?taken-by=michaelbay&hl=en

I'm officially ecstatic now. There hasn't been this big of an actual firefight since the end of ROTF.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821202)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 2nd, 2016 @ 11:35pm CDT
Transformers movie fan SlyTF1 dropped by to let us know that Micheal Bay's Instagram account has been updated with a new video showing off a brand new camera that is being used on the set of Transformers: The Last Knight. The new camera is a small, handheld, high-quality camera and is considered the most advanced of its kind. They affectionately named the camera "Bayhem" and put it through its paces in the United Kingdom filming a big explosive scene. Check out the video by going to the link below!

Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821212)
Posted by dragons on September 3rd, 2016 @ 1:59am CDT
Won't loose that camera at night
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821272)
Posted by Va'al on September 3rd, 2016 @ 11:15am CDT
Adding to the Bayhem post from yesterday, we have some more Transformers: The Last Knight tidbits to report, through various social media accounts from cast and crew. First up, a new name joins the cast: Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft, as production continues in London.

SO EXCITED for my first day on @transformers! See you tomorrow @michaelbay @laurajhaddock #TransformersTheLastKnight


From another British cast member, Laura Haddock, we have a look at a new prop from the set, in the shape of a skull with a laurel crown, skewered by a sword. What does it mean? We have no idea, but take a look and speculate away in the Energon Pub!

Image


And finally, if you happen to be in the UK and fancy your chances at being an extra on the Paramount and Michael Bay movie, why not take a look at the Casting call right here. What type of extra role? Vaguely historically inaccurate generic medieval soldiers and knights, on both the Saxon and Arthur's sides of a battle, but also main speaking roles and film crew spots - more info below!

The Paramount Pictures feature film “Transformers: The Last Knight” has completed filming in Detroit, and is moving on to London, England to continue filming. There is an official casting call seeking males over 16 years of age who have long hair and/or beards to portray medieval soldiers and knights in an epic battle sequence that will film between October 3rd and October 14, 2016. To be considered, all talent MUST have legal eligibility to work in the entertainment industry in London, and the documentation and resources are available here. “Transformers: The Last Knight”, will center on the previously unknown connection between giant alien robots from the planet Cybertron and the mythical court of fifth century English monarch King Arthur. This film is currently using the working title of “E75”.

Transformers: The Last Knight London Casting Call Information

All talent are required to be legally eligible to work in London and in the United Kingdom, and have a national insurance number. The London Actors Resource Guide eBook contains the information and documents for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work as an actor or extra on film productions in London and the United Kingdom. All Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here.

“Transformers: The Last Knight” will be filming a major medieval battle scene between Saxon Invaders and King Arthur’s Knights. Shooting will be taking place in London, England between October 3rd and October 14, 2016. The casting directors are seeking the following:

• MALES – 16 years of age and older, with long hair and/or long beards. This is to play medieval Saxon invaders and King Arthur’s Knights. Very good pay.

To submit your photo (make sure that casting directors can see your hair length in your photo) and contact information to be considered for one of these roles, please carefully fill out the following form (you MUST select “Men with long hair and or long beards wanted for new feature film”):

Transformers: The Last Knight London Extras Casting Registration

In-person open casting calls will be posted if and when they are scheduled.

Transformers: The Last Knight London Principal Actor Casting (speaking roles only)

Transformers: The Last Knight
Priscilla John Casting Ltd.
26a Bradmore Park Road
London, W6 0DT
UK

NOTE:

New supporting roles and day player speaking roles are mainly being cast through talent agents in London. You can find comprehensive listings and submission addresses for talent agents here. However, if you are not signed with an agent and wish to self-submit, I highly recommend that your 8×10 color headshot and resume along with the cover letter be sent in a 9 x 12 Clear Full Face Window Envelope with the photo visible in the window.

Click Here to purchase 9 x 12 Clear Full Face Window Envelopes.
Click Here to purchase the best resume and cover letter paper.

Film Crew Members

Experienced film crew members, production staff/assistants, and vendors can submit resumes to the following:

e75resumes@gmail.com OR e75production@gmail.com

NO ACTOR OR EXTRAS SUBMISSIONS TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821322)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 3rd, 2016 @ 2:31pm CDT
Quick, Va'al, go tell Thew right away to be an extra. He may not have the hair, but the beard is epic.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821324)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 3rd, 2016 @ 2:37pm CDT
dragons wrote:Won't loose that camera at night

:lol: :lol:
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821341)
Posted by Burn on September 3rd, 2016 @ 4:08pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821372)
Posted by rockman_fan on September 3rd, 2016 @ 6:38pm CDT
that thing is VIOLENTLY green. like, good god, it actually hurts to look at it.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821397)
Posted by JazZeke on September 3rd, 2016 @ 8:59pm CDT
rockman_fan wrote:that thing is VIOLENTLY green. like, good god, it actually hurts to look at it.

Just like the movies it films!

Bah-dum-TIS!
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821413)
Posted by william-james88 on September 3rd, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821427)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 4th, 2016 @ 1:54am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821428)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 4th, 2016 @ 2:03am CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.


Ah but he's not fully british! as he's half italian >:oP
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821433)
Posted by Burn on September 4th, 2016 @ 3:21am CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821435)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 4th, 2016 @ 3:30am CDT
Soooooo....we'll be getting a look at the toys for TF5 then ;)
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/09/03/hasb ... m=facebook
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821447)
Posted by Kurona on September 4th, 2016 @ 5:52am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

She was one of the vampire girls in the Venice episode. Series 5.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821453)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 6:08am CDT
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

She was one of the vampire girls in the Venice episode. Series 5.


Hey people - search engine optimisation. :-$
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821454)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Soooooo....we'll be getting a look at the toys for TF5 then ;)
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/09/03/hasb ... m=facebook


Doubt it. This is LICENSING expo, not Toy Fair.
Most new designs have made it onto social media already, so we won't have a repeat of the Toy Fair I reported from - for AoE - either. Still, interesting to keep an eye on it.

Also, that interview is from June: http://www.licensemag.com/license-globa ... tes-hasbro
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821455)
Posted by Burn on September 4th, 2016 @ 6:16am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

She was one of the vampire girls in the Venice episode. Series 5.

Hey people - search engine optimisation. :-$

Or just use IMDB and save sorting through a bunch of results.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821457)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 6:23am CDT
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

She was one of the vampire girls in the Venice episode. Series 5.

Hey people - search engine optimisation. :-$

Or just use IMDB and save sorting through a bunch of results.


Oh, I just mean 'throw in as many possible terms that will lead search engines to my news story'. Not just because of ego, but mostly because of ego. :michaelbay:
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821458)
Posted by Burn on September 4th, 2016 @ 6:43am CDT
Oh you're click baiting?

You're the David Wolfe of the Transformers fandom. >:oP
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821462)
Posted by william-james88 on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:35am CDT
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.


Only since the 9th doctor, there aren't that many episodes since unlike American shows with seasons of 22 episodes, there are only 10 DW episodes per season. My wife was a huge fan but we aren't caring for Capaldi all that much.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821463)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:35am CDT
Burn wrote:Oh you're click baiting?

You're the David Wolfe of the Transformers fandom. >:oP


Nuhuh. Not yet, at least.

Just making sure we rank so high, so fly, over the rainbow, in the sky.
Like so:

Image
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821468)
Posted by Kurona on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:43am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.


Only since the 9th doctor, there aren't that many episodes since unlike American shows with seasons of 22 episodes, there are only 10 DW episodes per season. My wife was a huge fan but we aren't caring for Capaldi all that much.

13 episodes... and tbh I gotta agree. Capaldi's where it really went downhill for me; as someone who practically watched the show religiously since they were 8. It's gotten to the point I can pinpoint the exact moment everything went awry...

Anyway, Va'al, since you asked so kindly.
Doctor Who, Vampires of Venice, TARDIS, Dalek, Sonic Screwdriver, Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, David Tennant, John Barrowman, Billie Piper, Christopher Eccleston... I can go on ;)
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821476)
Posted by william-james88 on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:31am CDT
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.


Only since the 9th doctor, there aren't that many episodes since unlike American shows with seasons of 22 episodes, there are only 10 DW episodes per season. My wife was a huge fan but we aren't caring for Capaldi all that much.

13 episodes... and tbh I gotta agree. Capaldi's where it really went downhill for me; as someone who practically watched the show religiously since they were 8. It's gotten to the point I can pinpoint the exact moment everything went awry...


Was it the second part of the Macy Williams 2 parter? Thats when I gave up.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821478)
Posted by Kurona on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:47am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.


Only since the 9th doctor, there aren't that many episodes since unlike American shows with seasons of 22 episodes, there are only 10 DW episodes per season. My wife was a huge fan but we aren't caring for Capaldi all that much.

13 episodes... and tbh I gotta agree. Capaldi's where it really went downhill for me; as someone who practically watched the show religiously since they were 8. It's gotten to the point I can pinpoint the exact moment everything went awry...


Was it the second part of the Macy Williams 2 parter? Thats when I gave up.

Nah, it was the finale of Series 6. I still kept going though but I finally decided enough was enough and stopped watching at Cyber-Brigadier
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821498)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 9:57am CDT
Fun fact: we have a Doctor Who thread!
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821507)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 4th, 2016 @ 10:31am CDT
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821513)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on September 4th, 2016 @ 11:21am CDT
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Doctor Who alumna Elizabeth Croft,

A background role in one episode ...

Yeah, I watched every doctor who episode starting with the 9th doctor and she is ringing 0 bells.

Va'al should know this. He's British, for God's sake.

In his defense, it's about the only memorable role she's had.
And I would love to know where Billy-Jim found the time to watch every DW episode that's out there.


Only since the 9th doctor, there aren't that many episodes since unlike American shows with seasons of 22 episodes, there are only 10 DW episodes per season. My wife was a huge fan but we aren't caring for Capaldi all that much.

13 episodes... and tbh I gotta agree. Capaldi's where it really went downhill for me; as someone who practically watched the show religiously since they were 8. It's gotten to the point I can pinpoint the exact moment everything went awry...


Was it the second part of the Macy Williams 2 parter? Thats when I gave up.

Nah, it was the finale of Series 6. I still kept going though but I finally decided enough was enough and stopped watching at Cyber-Brigadier

I like Christopher Eccleston best. Honestly, I don't care for David Tennant as the Doctor. There, I said it.

There are only select episodes I really like of the series anyway, like the weeping angels and anything featuring Harold Saxon. But after Saxon I lost interest almost completely.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821515)
Posted by First-Aid on September 4th, 2016 @ 11:27am CDT
Alas, poor Yorick...I knew him, Optimus....

:HEADHURTS:
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821518)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 4th, 2016 @ 11:29am CDT
With what Doctor Who I have watched, David Tennant was my favorite Doctor
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821537)
Posted by Va'al on September 4th, 2016 @ 1:27pm CDT
That thing I said earlier about having a Doctor Who thread? That was a 'please talk about Doctor Who in the Doctor Who thread' pointer.

Back on topic please!
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821607)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:50pm CDT
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821609)
Posted by JazZeke on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:54pm CDT
Ehh... I like Tucci, but I didn't care for his character in the last movie.

I'd honestly rather have Simmons back.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821610)
Posted by Tyrannacon on September 4th, 2016 @ 7:58pm CDT
I'm indifferent to his character a bit, but I do agree with you. I definitely wouldn't mind Simmons back and his antics.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821611)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:02pm CDT
Seibertronian Tyrannacon dropped in to let us know that there is another returning face from Transformers: Age of Extinction: Stanley Tucci! Tucci was present in Deauville, France where he was being honored for his long career, and in the process confirmed that his character, Joshua Joyce, will be returning for the latest Transformers movie, joining Mark Wahlberg in the new film. Check out the article on Comicbookmovie.com and let us know what you think of this new information in the comments section below!

Image
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821620)
Posted by JazZeke on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:26pm CDT
Tyrannacon wrote:I'm indifferent to his character a bit, but I do agree with you. I definitely wouldn't mind Simmons back and his antics.

Especially if it would mean more of Alan Tudyk's character.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821621)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT
Shouldn't Joyce be in jail or something? I mean, that was his company's property that terrorized all over Hong Kong. He's kinda responsible for all that in a way.

Sure, Galvatron instigated the attack, but as far as KSI was concerned, Galvatron was built and owned by KSI, so from a legal stance, KSI's property instigated the attack, and Joyce is responsible for all that KSI does, so Joyce is technically responsible for his property having rampaged in Hong Kong, from a legal point of view (which is that point of view that all the lawyers and victims involved are gonna be looking from).
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821622)
Posted by Kurona on September 4th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT
How many people are in this lmao
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821650)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 5th, 2016 @ 12:32am CDT
^ Too many. Which probably means this movie is going to fall into the same trap the last one did by juggling far too many plots.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821673)
Posted by bluecatcinema on September 5th, 2016 @ 7:47am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Shouldn't Joyce be in jail or something? I mean, that was his company's property that terrorized all over Hong Kong. He's kinda responsible for all that in a way.

Sure, Galvatron instigated the attack, but as far as KSI was concerned, Galvatron was built and owned by KSI, so from a legal stance, KSI's property instigated the attack, and Joyce is responsible for all that KSI does, so Joyce is technically responsible for his property having rampaged in Hong Kong, from a legal point of view (which is that point of view that all the lawyers and victims involved are gonna be looking from).


Maybe he pinned the whole thing on Attinger and Cemetary Wind. It's not like Attinger was around to deny it.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821678)
Posted by Sharkticon Soup on September 5th, 2016 @ 8:17am CDT
One of the things I hated about AOE was how they tried to take this evil ruthless guy who was dissecting and melting down Autobots and tried to turn him into some kind of comic anti hero in the second half of the movie. At least Simmons's character change was somewhat believable.
Re: New Clip - Transformers: The Last Knight 'Street Kids' (1821680)
Posted by Randomhero on September 5th, 2016 @ 8:31am CDT
Sharkticon Soup wrote:One of the things I hated about AOE was how they tried to take this evil ruthless guy who was dissecting and melting down Autobots and tried to turn him into some kind of comic anti hero in the second half of the movie. At least Simmons's character change was somewhat believable.



Was it though? Was it? Top agent to secret organization that threatens and kidnaps a family and all of a sudden is helping them. There's not much there. Second movie, he blames Sam for losing his job at sector 7 and 30 seconds later is showing him his secret room under a meat counter.

There's nothing there man and I actually don't mind the movies.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON