Friday, October 9th, 2015 5:18am CDT

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Toy News, Event News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 47,385

We've selected a small number of images to give you a taste, but click on any of them below to view the full set. Are you as excited as most of us here at Seibertron.com - let us know in the Energon pub, and watch out for a video coming up soon, too!

Transformers News: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More

Credit(s): Hasbro

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732846)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 9th, 2015 @ 5:21am CDT
Va'al wrote:We've had preliminary images from the Hasbro panel at New York Comic Con 2015, revealing some of the Titan Returns figures such as Sentinel Prime and Infinitus, but thank to the hard work of site owner Seibertron we can now bring you a full gallery of the panel in its entirety, showing Titan Returns as the second chapter in the Prime Wars Trilogy - is that a Fort Max we see?

Fort Max in artwork form only! Where's the bloomin toy?
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732847)
Posted by steals_your_goats on October 9th, 2015 @ 5:23am CDT
Allenspurs wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:Any guesses as to the other leader class figure? I've been trying to match up heads and sixshot looks close, but those side ridges are throwing me off.

It's nightbeat, 100%. In fact I'd bet the kids on it.

The head matches his idw design almost perfectly

There's no way they'd make nightbeat leader class. And the fact that they released just a head with his name unfortunately points to us not getting a full one.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732848)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 9th, 2015 @ 5:23am CDT
looks great but they will repaint this thing who knows how many times. great time to be a tf fan though. have not been this excited about new stuff in a while. cant wait to see what else will be presented.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732850)
Posted by Allenspurs on October 9th, 2015 @ 5:30am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Allenspurs wrote:

It's nightbeat, 100%. In fact I'd bet the kids on it.

The head matches his idw design almost perfectly

Your totally right as soon as I looked at the silhouette again I realised it's powermaster optimus prime.

I actually got a bad feeling it's the opposite concerning the heads. Knowing hasbro it will be headless body's in wave 1 that match heads in wave 2 and vice versa. A bit like the mixing of limbs with combiner wars wave 1 and 2
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732851)
Posted by ausbot on October 9th, 2015 @ 5:30am CDT
I'll be very suprised if we do not get an Overlord from this line.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732855)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:01am CDT
So fort max reveal at the next toy show then? I can live with that :)

Also I'm feeling strangely confident that prime maybe a new mould or at least one that shares transformations aspects with leader UM instead of a retool (so no straight up rehead of minimus)
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732858)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:15am CDT
Bleh. Still think the original Headmaster nebulan figures looked far better than the Titan Masters. These just look super-dorky in their simplicity for this era.

Just realised Hardhead is only a deluxe looking at that image. Damn. I was hoping he would be a voyager. So he's gonna be way smaller than his G1 toy? Ugh. I just can't win for size classes with this lot.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732859)
Posted by Prowl4 on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:15am CDT

I'm definitely going to tweet the takara designers and ask for this.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732861)
Posted by togekissing on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:30am CDT
i couldn't care less about sentinel as a character, and i personally don't think either of those alt modes fit astrotrain very well, the only issue i can see on the toy right now is that ill have to paint the cockpit onto the shuttle mode. other than that, i think the figure is gorgeous and im very excited for it. it reminds me of transformers cybertron with all the molding detail
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732862)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:31am CDT
Prowl4 wrote:Come on takara right hasbros wrong and give us sentinel prime and galvatron fixed heads and not be headmasters.

I'm definitely going to tweet the takara designers and ask for this.

Why would they? They have no connection to sentinel prime. Galvatron? They might but it's doubtful especially since they may have to completely change transformation depending on if the neck hole is covered or not.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732863)
Posted by Randomhero on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:44am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:

I'm definitely going to tweet the takara designers and ask for this.

That's cute. I remember when I first got the Internet. Please, send them a tweet I'm sure they'll get right on that.

Seriously, these toys are designed to transform without heads. Which a means there's no place for a retooled fixed head to go. They're designed to have the head removed for transformation and putting the head/pilot in the cockpit. Honestly? Either don't buy it or don't transform it and do the thing you had to do when you were a kid all those years ago with G1 toys that 3 points of articulation and use your imagination
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732864)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 9th, 2015 @ 6:45am CDT
bring on the fort max images.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732868)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on October 9th, 2015 @ 7:18am CDT
with the return of the headmasters so to speak, anybody besides me think that Armada Sideways would get a Update of his Motorcycle Mode and Minicons from this line?
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732875)
Posted by bluecatcinema on October 9th, 2015 @ 7:34am CDT
Not exactly in love with Sentinel's color scheme, but the figure is excellently designed. A new head, a gray and purple paint job, and we've got ourselves an Astrotrain.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732883)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:00am CDT
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732885)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:11am CDT
While these are nice and all, I'm kinda disappointed that Generations has drifted away from being old characters rebuilt with updated toy technology. I mean, some of these are old characters but they're pushed farther and farther from being the original guys. It's not like Has/Tak doesn't have concurrent lines for them to create new characters and ideas.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732890)
Posted by william-james88 on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:20am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote: or make some headless bodies that I can fit Kirk, Loafer, Trizer et al. into.

I somehow doubt that these toys will be compatible with the Headmasters fron the 80's in the first place.

You can clearly see that the heads dont connect the same way. These are not compatible with G1 toys.

DecepticonFinishline wrote:I'm super stoked for this! I think Sentinal looks awesome! Galvatron too! I suuuuuuuper hate Headmasters, personally, but for the most part, it's worth it to have such beautiful figures. I'll kind of treat it like Minimus Ambus and pretend it doesn't exist.

However, I hope for the sake of consistency with the other recent Triple Changers, that the inevitable Astrotrain is NOT a headmaster... I just realllly hope that I can get the original six Triple Changers in a consistent style (in other words, Voyagers and not Headmatsers).

The voyager Titan Returns Class is definite. Meaning that all voyager triple changers in the Titans Return line will be headmasters.

As for Astrotrain, this sentinel prime releases makes me very happy. Buying third party is always worrisome in the way that you hope you arent wasting money to get some immediate satisfaction that wont last once Hasbro releases an official toy. I like Train TFs (especially old timey trains) so I did get myself a third party astrotrain that turned into a super sweet looking locomotive. This toy is going for a more cybertronian look so it doesnt conflict with what I bought. I can use the eventual astrotrain redeco (which I will wait for instead of buying Sentinel) as Astrotrain in his pre-earth days.
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732894)
Posted by Starsaber468 on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:

Their probably gonna remold it into Astrotrain to make it more "Astrotrainish"
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732896)
Posted by Starsaber468 on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:27am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Well, though he looks to be a heavy Metroplex retool, I am very excited for Fort Max. Guess that's next yeas titan. Don't expect a reveal of him for a while though ;) :BOT:

I would hope it wouldn't be a remold i would hope an entirely new mold but time will show but still am i the only one still waiting for an metrotitan redeco? XD
Re: New Gallery - NYCC 2015 Hasbro Transformers Panel: Titan Returns, Prime Wars, Fort Max, More (1732902)
Posted by william-james88 on October 9th, 2015 @ 8:45am CDT
frogbat wrote:i thought of armada omega supreme but yeah the ark is an interesting idea... TFA style.

Generations omega supreme mmm... i wonder though he might be low on their list. We need a broadside and maybe a better octane :D

He was confirmed yesterday to be inceredibly low on their list, here is yesterday,s Q and A:

Asked if watching the cartoon will required IDW comic knowledge. They said no, newcomers will be able to jump right in.
Headmaster necks will be balljointed like Brainstorm (in reference to Sentinel)
The Matrix of Leadership will play a role upcoming stories
Optimus Prime will reconcile it being more than just a thing as others look at it as an important artifact etc
Young child asked about Unicron. No plans at this time, but always a possibility for him to pop up somewhere down the line
Fan asks about more Masterpieces. Hasbro team says we hear the fans loud and clear
But they have no updated plans for Masterpiece line at this time

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege GREENLIGHT & DAZZLESTRIKE MISB 2019 WFC-S15" on EBAY
Buy "????Playskool HASBRO Heroes TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System Full Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Beast Fire Predaking Target 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters TRAILCUTTER Cyberverse Commander Missing Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Prime TRAILCUTTER HARDSHELL Cyberverse Lot of 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Leader Shockwave Galactic Man WFC-GS03 New" on EBAY
Buy "2019 SDCC exclusive TRANSFORMERS enamel pin LANCER SHOCKWAVE badge ribbon FLAG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Coin Bank 15" Bumblebees brand new" on EBAY