New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images

New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images

Saturday, December 24th, 2011 2:33pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 47,450

Some new robot mode images of MascterMind Creations upcoming KM-03 Cyclops have been posted by TFW2005's xterry. These images give us some nice up close shots that show off some of the figure's detailing. He is also seen towering over Mastermind Creation's first release KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander. Images mirrored below, xterry's original post can be found by clicking here.

Credit(s): TFW2005's xterry

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 24th, 2011 2:45pm CST

Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326721)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 24th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CST
Not giving him a coat of paint would be illogical...
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326733)
Posted by AshesOfPain on December 24th, 2011 @ 3:59pm CST
I so want to add this piece to my collection, but I have more bills than money. So sad.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326739)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on December 24th, 2011 @ 4:12pm CST
Good lord that's gonna be a wallet buster...
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326747)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 24th, 2011 @ 4:43pm CST
This thing is very big in person. Pretty near FP Bruticus size.

I'm not into it though. It's a pass for me.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326767)
Posted by LiKwid on December 24th, 2011 @ 5:52pm CST
MMC can has my moneyz right nAO!!! :P
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326768)
Posted by Kibble on December 24th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CST
Still too big. A likely pass unless it's shockingly affordable.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326779)
Posted by Forgotten on December 24th, 2011 @ 7:07pm CST
:shock: :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE: :x I love it. If they can sell it around the $150 range it's bought. More than that & they will have to show me some prototype HOS Seekers or a Scourge blimp.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326781)
Posted by triKlops on December 24th, 2011 @ 7:29pm CST
great comparison shots
more to look forward to
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326798)
Posted by dedcat on December 24th, 2011 @ 8:40pm CST
My Knight Morpher was made from such low quality/brittle plastic and was such a disapointment. I'd hate to think this figure (work of art, really) suffers from the same deficiency. Any price point under $200 is a guaranteed acquisition, regardless.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326807)
Posted by ninjascythe79 on December 24th, 2011 @ 9:17pm CST
This will be awesome but it will be real expensive.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326812)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 24th, 2011 @ 9:57pm CST
This guy look really nice. He is def on my "to buy" list and will probably force my hand to buy KMC.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326826)
Posted by Rated X on December 24th, 2011 @ 10:49pm CST
They robbed Hasbro of their trademark grey plastic !!!!

SUE HASBRO SUE !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326833)
Posted by Stormrider on December 24th, 2011 @ 11:08pm CST
Looks awesome. I hope the plastic feels sturdy and not like a model airplane. I am pleasantly shocked with the size. And the detail is great.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326869)
Posted by MGrotusque on December 25th, 2011 @ 1:19am CST
Rated X wrote:They robbed Hasbro of their trademark grey plastic !!!!

SUE HASBRO SUE !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA! good one. :D
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326918)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 25th, 2011 @ 6:20am CST
The boring grey plastic bothers me, they should at least give it a good ink wash.

Jesus, this thing will be too expensive for me to buy.... :sad:
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326951)
Posted by Mkall on December 25th, 2011 @ 10:13am CST
Why not purple?
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326971)
Posted by First-Aid on December 25th, 2011 @ 11:20am CST
Mkall wrote:Why not purple?

When is the last time you saw a purple warship? I don't believe there is a U.S.S. Barney the Dinosaur. Usually they are gunmetal grey. Purple highlights of the parts that are hidden would be cool, but I think for realism's sake I'd rather see the grey.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326981)
Posted by morphobots on December 25th, 2011 @ 12:02pm CST
Blurrz wrote:I'll have what she's having.

Make mine a double, Mr. Crystal.

Oy, my wallet is already shrieking, but I don't think with anticipation. :shock:
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1326991)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 25th, 2011 @ 12:54pm CST
That's some brilliant panel work around the ankles. Not sure why some folk are complainging about the grey colouring as if that's the final look. More than likely just another test model. Would defiantely get it if other figures weren't taking priority. Very nice.
Re: New MMC KM-03 Cyclops Robot Mode Images (1327053)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 25th, 2011 @ 4:13pm CST
First-Aid wrote:
Mkall wrote:Why not purple?

When have you seen a bright red and blue train? I don't think these are the final production colors and I also don't think they give a crap about realism. They are making this to look like the HoS characters.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers ULTRA MAGNUS WEAPON GUN COMBINER WARS 2015 HASBRO Parts Pieces" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO SDCC TRANSFORMERS MP-10G GHOSTBUSTERS ECTO 35 OPTIMUS PRIME US AUTHENTIC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Minicon Slipstream Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY