This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers News: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight

Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 11:29AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,520

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Following up on our previous story about Transformers: The Last Knight and its potential title track X Ambassadors' Torches, a new music video has appeared for the song - as covered by Chinese artist Zhang Jie (Jason Zhang), and featuring footage from the movie itself! You can check it out embedded below.


Credit(s): LALALI

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889130)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:46am CDT
I heard the song last night. I'm not sure if I like it. This is the first time I've been let down for the theme song to one of these movies.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889134)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 11:56am CDT
Paramount uploaded an hd version of a spot that previously was only available in recorded low quality the spot is called "Big League".



It shows the "Wreck-Gar" character in hd and I can't unsee his torso being a topless fat guy with the "belly button?" and other "things'.

Image

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889136)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Paramount uploaded an hd version of a spot that previously was only available in recorded low quality the spot is called "Big League".



It shows the "Wreck-Gar" character in hd and I can't unsee his torso being a topless fat guy with the "belly button?" and other "things'.

Image

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?



So is this Wreck-Gar or not? coz Sabr kept saying that it's not confirmed! mind you....his head looks the same as Hound's(Wreck-Gar not Sabr! lol)
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889140)
Posted by TFmonkeybiz on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:19pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Paramount uploaded an hd version of a spot that previously was only available in recorded low quality the spot is called "Big League".



It shows the "Wreck-Gar" character in hd and I can't unsee his torso being a topless fat guy with the "belly button?" and other "things'.

Image

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?


Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889144)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:25pm CDT
I'm HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited to the Transformers 10 year celebration in China today! I stood behind this franchise for years! I was one of the main pioneers of this whole movement! I was in the trenches when people said these movies wouldn't amount to shit! When they said these movies don't deserve to be lauded and praised to the highest regard! I was there! I endured the death threats when I said these movies are the greatest movies of all time; the greatest form of media to ever graze the face of the Earth! I told people hundreds and hundreds of years ago this franchise would do great things and nobody believed me! The disrespect is BLATANT! Very sad!
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889146)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:26pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:So is this Wreck-Gar or not? coz Sabr kept saying that it's not confirmed! mind you....his head looks the same as Hound's(Wreck-Gar not Sabr! lol)
He's not but until his official name is confirmed I'm just referring to him as "Wreck-Gar" hence the " " just like how the old tank at Hopkin's castle is being referred to as "Bulldog" because that's the word on the side of the tank.

TFmonkeybiz wrote:Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?


Besides having "Beards" that don't even look the same he looks nothing like Hound in fact in the Ellen clip which seems to take place before this scene Hound is shown in his TLK body.

This guy has a completely different voice, different hands, a different "hat" and is quite a bit shorter too plus the guy was complaining about them always fighting and Hound is the opposite of that.

Also some dude I've been talking to told me the guy is a different character from Hound among other more "spoilery" things.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889147)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:28pm CDT
TFmonkeybiz wrote:
Deadput wrote:Paramount uploaded an hd version of a spot that previously was only available in recorded low quality the spot is called "Big League".



It shows the "Wreck-Gar" character in hd and I can't unsee his torso being a topless fat guy with the "belly button?" and other "things'.

Image

What kind of "hat" is he wearing?


Are we sure that 'Wreck-gar' isn't just Hound?


maybe it's Hound-Gar :lol:
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889148)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:29pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited to the Transformers 10 year celebration in China today! I stood behind this franchise for years! I was one of the main pioneers of this whole movement! I was in the trenches when people said these movies wouldn't amount to ****! When they said these movies don't deserve to be lauded and praised to the highest regard! I was there! I endured the death threats when I said these movies are the greatest movies of all time; the greatest form of media to ever graze the face of the Earth! I told people hundreds and hundreds of years ago this franchise would do great things and nobody believed me! The disrespect is BLATANT! Very sad!


Image

Image


Hundreds?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889155)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
Regarding not Hound-Gar I heard an interesting idea and decided to do some quick research so most of you know that Hound had a G1 counterpart right?

Well he had a repaint back in 2004 as an E-Hobby exclusive named Detritus http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Detritus_(G1)

Image

Detritus is a Junkion much like Wreck-Gar and is a mercenary who would work with both Autobots and Decepticons making him some what of a neutral and although this guy seems to be a pacifist unlike Detritus it still might make him a neutral.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889169)
Posted by Kurona on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:02pm CDT
Oh huh, didn't think of Detritus. That's pretty interesting, and if not intentional it's a pretty awesome coincidence.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889173)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:06pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Oh huh, didn't think of Detritus. That's pretty interesting, and if not intentional it's a pretty awesome coincidence.


While their not much like their G1 counterparts we got obscure names with The Fallen, Crosshairs, Barricade, Blackout and Grindor and that's just remembering from the top of my head.

I can totally see these films using even more obscure names since this film is seemingly trying to be all lore heavy with Transformers.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889175)
Posted by Kurona on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:10pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Kurona wrote:Oh huh, didn't think of Detritus. That's pretty interesting, and if not intentional it's a pretty awesome coincidence.


While their not much like their G1 counterparts we got obscure names with The Fallen, Crosshairs, Barricade, Blackout and Grindor and that's just remembering from the top of my head.

I can totally see these films using even more obscure names since this film is seemingly trying to be all lore heavy with Transformers.

With the exception of The Fallen - which admittedly was pretty surprising - I'm pretty sure those names were just chosen because they figured they fit the characters rather than them knowing those names had previously just been supplied. More than likely they were just on a list of names Hasbro still had copyrighted and said could be used.

Still, never know - if this was intentional and there's some huge TF nerd working on this movie, that'd be pretty awesome :D
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889178)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
Kurona wrote:With the exception of The Fallen - which admittedly was pretty surprising - I'm pretty sure those names were just chosen because they figured they fit the characters rather than them knowing those names had previously just been supplied. More than likely they were just on a list of names Hasbro still had copyrighted and said could be used.

Still, never know - if this was intentional and there's some huge TF nerd working on this movie, that'd be pretty awesome :D


Yes I agree the names were random but they were still used is what I meant.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889192)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:25pm CDT
I can't believe people have seen the movie already. I spent the past 3 years of my life looking forward to this moment, and to know that it's actually real and it's already been seen by a bunch of people is surreal.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889194)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:32pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I can't believe people have seen the movie already. I spent the past 3 years of my life looking forward to this moment, and to know that it's actually real and it's already been seen by a bunch of people is surreal.

Image






This is just a joke in good faith
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889196)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on June 13th, 2017 @ 4:37pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I can't believe people have seen the movie already. I spent the past 3 years of my life looking forward to this moment, and to know that it's actually real and it's already been seen by a bunch of people is surreal.


I think it's already out in China :-?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889235)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:17pm CDT
Has it been too long since you've seen Age of Extinction? Need a crash course before you walk in to The Last Knight? Just want to see it one more time? Have you seen it too many times? Well I can't help you there BUT for all those other situations, let me point you toward a deal that RedBox is currently putting on: If you rent AOE, you'll get a code via email for $5 dollars off your TLK movie ticket!

This deal comes to us from Seibertron himself, who provided a photo of the Redbox, featuring posters for the discount and everything!
Image

Image
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889236)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:27pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Has it been too long since you've seen Age of Extinction? Need a crash course before you walk in to The Last Knight? Just want to see it one more time? Have you seen it too many times? Well I can't help you there BUT for all those other situations, let me point you toward a deal that RedBox is currently putting on: If you rent AOE, you'll get a code via email for $5 dollars off your TLK movie ticket!

This deal comes to us from Seibertron himself, who provided a photo of the Redbox, featuring posters for the discount and everything!
Image

Image


Even though I already have like, 5 versions of the movie, I'm about to go Redbox it right now just to support it.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889275)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 12:30am CDT
The China premier event was streamed yesterday. I'm still HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited after all I've done.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889283)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:33am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:The China premier event was streamed yesterday. I'm still HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited after all I've done.


Image
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889287)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:27am CDT
My darn theory was wrong about junk truck dude his name is... JOHN CENA!!! But no seriously he is indeed Wreck-Gar
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889296)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:37am CDT
Anyways this guy on Tfw2005 who so happened to be at the premier was spilling the beans about the movie I saved screenshots as "proof" and you guys can Pm me specific questions if you want

For those that want to know the movie is better then the sequels although one of them thinks the first one is better, the Transformers get a lot of screen time and interactions including the Decepticons.

Edit: the big twist of the movie is mentioned in big detail and I suffered the consequences and have read it but whatever I'll enjoy seeing it on screen so yeah...giant mega spoilers.

Edit 2: and so were deaths... screw me that's the thing I wanted to avoid man I really should of waited because just reading it is jaw dropping so I'm saying this now as a warning.

Whatever you do don't read any major spoilers before watching the movie at all seriously it's a colossal mistake and you will regret doing so a lot only do so if you really want to like seriously this is the first time I regret doing this like there should be a news post telling people not to.

If I'm not allowed to say anything I won't and this will be all besides maybe standard voice cast for characters we know are in the film.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889299)
Posted by Kurona on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:42am CDT
Well, yes, I would assume reading spoilers for a story you're excited for would ruin the story to some extent. That's why they're called spoilers. Not really something to make a news post about.

What I will ask though - and there might be something official about this later, I'm just saying it unofficially now - please do not post ANY spoilers for the movie in this thread whatsoever before it is publicly released. Even minor vague things like 'a character dies' - admittedly, not exactly unexpected in a Michael Bay Transformers movie - are something that would be best saved for PMs. I realise leaks and early viewings are becoming a thing, but let's not ruin things for everyone else.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889300)
Posted by X3ROhour on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:44am CDT
Deadput wrote:Anyways this guy on Tfw2005 who so happened to be at the premier was spilling the beans about the movie I saved screenshots as "proof" and you guys can Pm me specific questions if you want

For those that want to know the movie is better then the sequels although one of them thinks the first one is better, the Transformers get a lot of screen time and interactions including the Decepticons.

Edit: the big twist of the movie is mentioned in big detail and I suffered the consequences and have read it but whatever I'll enjoy seeing it on screen so yeah...giant mega spoilers.

Edit 2: and so were deaths... screw me that's the thing I wanted to avoid man I really should of waited because just reading it is jaw dropping so I'm saying this now as a warning.

Whatever you do don't read any major spoilers before watching the movie at all seriously it's a colossal mistake and you will regret doing so a lot only do so if you really want to like seriously this is the first time I regret doing this like there should be a news post telling people not to.

If I'm not allowed to say anything I won't and this will be all besides maybe standard voice cast for characters we know are in the film.


huh?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889302)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:46am CDT
Kurona wrote:Well, yes, I would assume reading spoilers for a story you're excited for would ruin the story to some extent. That's why they're called spoilers. Not really something to make a news post about.

What I will ask though - and there might be something official about this later, I'm just saying it unofficially now - please do not post ANY spoilers for the movie in this thread whatsoever before it is publicly released. I realise leaks and early viewings are becoming a thing, but let's not ruin things for everyone else.


I shall not nor never post what I've read in this public forum heck I only wanted to know a few minor details which I got the answers for in fact one of them which is non spoilery is above which is the name of the Junk Truck guy.

Any questions will be answered in private pm's and I shall not share the major plot twist although people are going to spread it anyways since a lot of people saw this post as well I'll only share the big deal with people I know who won't spread the news.

I'm not a jerk who's going to ruin the movie for other people I'm just a guy who constantly hunts for news and I just so happened to bite off more then I could chew this time actually I just went and tweeted to Bay about the leak.

Z3ROhour wrote:huh?


Pardon my emotions the gist of it is someone leaked most of the movie and I'm warning people not to read the stuff.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889348)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Turns out he "might" be lying or at least is saying so to throw people off.

If he is I got baited hard because he actually wrote that up well.

Thats what happens when I jump the gun although I will still tell people if they want to know what he said.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889355)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
We now have a spoiler thread for anyone who wishes to discuss spoilers

first-thoughts-spoilers-of-transformers-the-last-knight-which-premiered-in-china-p1889353.php#p1889353
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889360)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 14th, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
Dumb question but- how does the 5$ off email code work? Do I need to print anything? I have never used fandango before. Also - old grandpa Wreckerjack does not have a smartphone, so if its an app that won't work for me.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889379)
Posted by TurboMMaster on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:36am CDT
Deadput wrote:Turns out he "might" be lying or at least is saying so to throw people off.

If he is I got baited hard because he actually wrote that up well.

Thats what happens when I jump the gun although I will still tell people if they want to know what he said.
Suprisingly, after Wong's topic was deleted, two new threads raised, both times by some users with not much posts before and without a decent avatars :lol:
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889382)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT
I just want to know what people thought of the movie. I don't want to see any spoilers at all. Not even minor ones.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889383)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:45am CDT
Now that the embargo is out for Seibetron's visit of Kabam studios and all that they saw and heard, we wanted to share a specific tidbit related to the Transformers: The Last Knight film. Due to their close connection with Hasbro, two of Kabam's high ranking staff read the script to Transformers: The Last Knight inorder to see how they could related some of it to the game. They had to pick one new character to include in the game and after reading the script there was no doubt in their minds that the best character to add would be Hot Rod.

"We wanted Hot Rod, he was the stand out bot in the film" - Mike McCartney

"We had almost no reference for his fighting style so we asked Hasbro and they told us he was like Errol Flynn but fighting closer to the ground" - Cuz Parry

Another cool tidbit was that while we were able to play with Hot Rod as a character in Forged to Fight while we visited the studio, we were unable to pull off his signature third special. It was locked since it was Hot Rod making use of a special weapon he uses in the movie and they didn't want to spoil anything. My persoal guess is that it's a bone saw, one can dream.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889398)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CDT
The next installment of the Transformers live action film series is so close you can almost taste it, so that of course means that the promotional material won't stop coming until the movie's release, as we've seen in the past few weeks. Today's comes from notable Youtuber The Ragin Nation, who often covers Transformers-related topics. He posted a quick video depicting a dashcam video from a Police Department in Florida that features a certain Lamborghini Centenario! Check out what happens in the leaked video below!

Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889402)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:09pm CDT
Is anyone who saw the movie saying whether or not they liked it, or are they just dumping spoilers?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889436)
Posted by Seibertron on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT
CHINA WORLD PREMIERE IMAGES & FOOTAGE NOW AVAILABLE!

Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Isabela Moner, Laura Haddock, Jason Zhang (Torch), Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Producer) and Mark Vahradian (Executive Producer) attend the China World Premiere of Transformers The Last Knight and the Ten Year "Transformers Movie" Anniversary Celebration on June 13, 2017 at the Haixinsha Asian Olympic Games Park in Guangzhou, China!

A special thank you goes out to our friends at Paramount for providing images and footage from this event to share with all of you.

You can click on any of the images below to view the full gallery of over 100+ images from this event.

Transformers The Last Knight makes its theatrical debut next week in theaters worldwide June 21st. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more information or visit TransformersMovie.com for showtimes and more.



Image
700062784EO001_Transformers

Image
700062784EO003_Transformers

Image
700062784EO007_Transformers

Image
700062784EO011_Transformers

Image
700062784EO015_Transformers

Image
700062784EO020_Transformers

Image
700062784EO026_Transformers

Image
700062784EO032_Transformers

Image
700062784EO038_Transformers

Image
700062784EO044_Transformers

Image
700062784EO047_Transformers

Image
700062784EO050_Transformers

Image
700062784EO053_Transformers

Image
700062784EO056_Transformers

Image
700062784EO059_Transformers

Image
700062784EO062_Transformers

Image
700062784EO065_Transformers

Image
700062784EO068_Transformers

Image
700062784EO071_Transformers

Image
700062784EO074_Transformers

Image
700062784EO077_Transformers

Image
700062784EO080_Transformers

Image
700062784EO083_Transformers

Image
700062784EO086_Transformers

Image
700062784EO089_Transformers

Image
700062784EO092_Transformers

Image
700062784EO095_Transformers

Image
700062784EO098_Transformers

Image
IMG_0748
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889440)
Posted by Kurona on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
God I've love both of those dresses.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889441)
Posted by Seibertron on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:38pm CDT
Does anyone have any info on the performer Janson Zhang from this event?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889442)
Posted by dragons on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:42pm CDT
I speed on dash cam police car was going car was going to slow for it flip it hasn't be more hotrod doing flipping
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889452)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 14th, 2017 @ 5:30pm CDT
dragons wrote:I speed on dash cam police car was going car was going to slow for it flip it hasn't be more hotrod doing flipping

Um...what?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889476)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:36pm CDT
Mark Wahlberg recently went on The Tonight Show, where him and a newly-bearded Jimmy Fallon talked bots, specifically those in the upcoming Transformers The Last Knight. He went into previously unknown aspects of Cade Yeager's role in the upcoming film. He reveals that Tessa has been sent to try and live a normal, Transformer-free life while he remains on the run, as well as how he gets looped in with Anthony Hopkins' and Laura Haddock's characters. The interview also featured an extended look at that first interaction between the inventor and the Oxford professor. Check it out below!
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889479)
Posted by dragons on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:49pm CDT
I saw new commercial ad for this movie whalberg is with baby dinobots baby grimlock breath fire every where Caden freaking out trying out it out with baby grimlock in his hands he said some thing learning to control your fire breath, new scene of bumblebee he said something after shot barricade in car I don't like Ike to be pushed around his hand taps himself mouth,.

This scene looks good
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889490)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:20pm CDT
Continuing with the barrage of new TV spots, we have the 32nd ad for Transformers The Last Knight. Titled "Final Chapter", there are only a few new scenes in this variant, one of them a shot of Megatron flipping out his battle mask! Check out the trailer below, and let us know if you'll be seeing Transformers The Last Knight later this month!
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889492)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:26pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Continuing with the barrage of new TV spots, we have the 32nd ad for Transformers The Last Knight. Titled "Final Chapter", there are only a few new scenes in this variant, one of them a shot of Megatron flipping out his battle mask! Check out the trailer below, and let us know if you'll be seeing Transformers The Last Knight later this month!


Oh yeah, I saw this on TV a few minutes ago. I thought it was old, since I've been staying away from all the new TV spots.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889511)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 10:48pm CDT
Variety keeps tabs on which movie marketing campaign spends the most money on television ad space every week and last week, it was Paramount that won the number 1 spot. They spent $7.34 million worth of ads in one week and we probably know best due to the overabundance of new tv spots emerging all through last week.

here is a short blub from the article which you can fully read here.

Ads placed for the fifth installment of the toy-spawned movie franchise had an estimated media value of $7.34 million through Sunday for 992 national ad airings across 38 networks. (Spend figures are based on estimates generated from June 5-11. Estimates may be updated after the chart is posted as new information becomes available.) Paramount appears to be targeting a millennial-skewing audience, with key ad placements during both “Tosh.0” and “The Amazing World of Gumball,” as well as during the NBA Finals.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889531)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 15th, 2017 @ 1:04am CDT
The first review is officially out! ... But it's in Chinese. I just had my computer translate the whole page.
http://www.xsnet.cn/news/wy/2017_6/2752034.shtml

Some Guy In China Who Got To See The Movie Before Me wrote:"Quite perfect, full no urine, I want to play 100 points!"
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889567)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 15th, 2017 @ 8:15am CDT
Cogman is fun. :)

Ok no more. I think I may now ban myself from this site for a week or so til I see the film hopefully next Thursday.


Oh and I don't know if anyone cares or has mentioned it already but tweeting the hashtag #Transformers on Twitter is followed by an automatic emoji of the movieverse's Autobot symbol. :P
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889597)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 15th, 2017 @ 10:04am CDT
With the Chinese premiere not too long ago, we can expect some new trailers that show a little bit more of what we can expect from The Last Knight. Courtesy from 9 Media on YouTube, we have a six minute compilation of several Chinese trailers following the Chinese premiere. The first one alone has a couple of new scenes; the audience and fans are treated to hearing Megatron for the first time, as well as Infernocus splitting up into his individual components. The other trailers are also worth checking out, as they have a couple of extended scenes that we have already seen.



With just less than a week to go, The Last Knight is gearing up to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Are you just as excited as we are?
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889601)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 15th, 2017 @ 10:14am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
With just less than a week to go, The Last Knight is gearing up to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Are you just as excited as we are?



Damn I love TLK Megatron. :D

Ok that's it. No more. NO MORE!

Unless something super weird or big happens I'm off here til I've seen the film. Take care, folks. Have a good week. :D
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889617)
Posted by Randomhero on June 15th, 2017 @ 11:35am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
With just less than a week to go, The Last Knight is gearing up to be one of the biggest movies of the year. Are you just as excited as we are?



Damn I love TLK Megatron. :D

Ok that's it. No more. NO MORE!

Unless something super weird or big happens I'm off here til I've seen the film. Take care, folks. Have a good week. :D



I'm with ya. I didn't even know it was coming out next week. I need to stay away now
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889621)
Posted by Big Grim on June 15th, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
I still love Frank Welker's Megatron voice.
Re: New Music Video for Zhang Jie Cover of Torches for Transformers: The Last Knight (1889624)
Posted by dragons on June 15th, 2017 @ 12:15pm CDT


this was the one i saw last night while watching littel big shots

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Mega 1-Step Turbo Changer Dragonstorm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON