New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander

New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander

Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 2:55am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 56,797

What you're about to see is a mere tap into the possible potential of Third Party Products. Companies not named Hasbro and Takara have been a controversial subject in the past few years. Yet among a majority of suspect products, there is always the rare gem. Beyond our imagination, we've seen figures that would never be made by Hasbro and Takara, now on our shelves and in common ground with the rest of our collection.

The latest third party product to makes it's way into the thorough toy galleries of Seibertron.com is Mastermind Creations' KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander. More than just an amalgamated name, this figure pays homage to Guido Guidi's work on IDW's Transformers Evolutions: Hearts of Steel. This version of Optimus Prime is the response to the question, 'What if Transformers existed during the Industrial Revolution?' We've been bringing you the latest news on the Knight Morpher Commander and at last, here is an in-depth 193 image gallery of the figure.

Knight Morpher Commander

Keep it at Seibertron.com for more in-depth galleries and the fastest Transformers news on the net!

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 7th, 2010 2:58am CDT

Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062231)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 7th, 2010 @ 5:24am CDT
I'm glad I broke down and got one.

This looks excellent. Great pics Ryan.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062241)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 7th, 2010 @ 6:38am CDT
It looks good but the head reminds me more of The Fallen than Optimus Prime.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062243)
Posted by Samsonator on April 7th, 2010 @ 7:02am CDT
Looks good, but I still wish it was released in Guido Guidi's original colour layout.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062253)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 7th, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
I wish I had the money to get this.

I hope that Hasbro takes notes on stuff like this and gives us some of these comic book renditions in the Generations line. I would like to get some HOS guys.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062258)
Posted by dragons on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:04am CDT
very good i agree.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062261)
Posted by Starscream6 on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:13am CDT
:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

i get mine today! i cannot wait for this amazing looking figure! i loved the HOS series and designs, hopefully we will see shockwave, insecticons, or megatron. all are truly unique designs that would make incredible additions to my collection. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062268)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:26am CDT
Curses to you Ryan for another great gallery. Now I find myself leaning towards buying this figure. I've been more impressed by it than I originally thought I would be, even despite the red wheels which still bug me.

Side questions: why is this figure listed on the iGear shop page? Did they manufacture it for Mastermind?
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062280)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:46am CDT
Pretty neat. Wish I coluld afford this though...
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062281)
Posted by --B-- on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:47am CDT
I had this pre-ordered from the test shot, but the head change reuined it for me and I cancelled it.

It's a nice figure, but I don't like the head mold, and I can't justify that much money for a toy robot that I don't want in robot mode.

I love that figures like this get produced, and I am happy for those who enjoy it, but it's a pass for me.

On a side note, that Matrix is FREAKIN AWESOME looking with the "swirl" Nicely done.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062291)
Posted by Amelie on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:57am CDT
I await the inevitable Thomas the Tank Engine KO version. :P
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062293)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 7th, 2010 @ 9:07am CDT
Man, I really do want this figure. But just not in those colors! *sighs* I know it's not even been a month since the figure has been out, but I really do hope that we get a recolor of this toy. I'd like to see them go with the black and gold trim.

This toy really looks full of win. Good job Mastermind Creations! Nice to see another 3rd party company I think I can trust.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062295)
Posted by Stockade on April 7th, 2010 @ 9:13am CDT
Too be honest with everyone, when i first saw this, i was on the fence about it, but after seeing this awesome gallery (awesome job Ryan)now i have to get one! really soon...
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062310)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 7th, 2010 @ 10:02am CDT
Argh. As usual, that's a very convincing gallery. I still don't exactly agree on the color scheme, and it's a little small in robot mode, but other than that, it's a pretty awesome-looking figure. Especially now that I know the visor is removable. That was one of the main things keeping me from wanting this figure, I thought the head mold wasn't very good, but it turns out it is.

So I might just pick up this guy after all, I guess I'll see how my finances are after the Bruticus set comes out.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062316)
Posted by Jenus on April 7th, 2010 @ 10:25am CDT
Oh man I really can't wait to finally get this guy tomorrow he's been on order with 7 or 8 other things since last August, I almost told TF Source to take him off but I kept him on order and I'm glad I did he looks amazing.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062803)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 8th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CDT
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062821)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 8th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:The one video review I've seen has left me uncertain about the figure. First it broke the first time being transformed and the joints were overly stiff. To those of you on the board who have him, how is he?

There is a thrad by 'dragons' I believe in the toy forum where he talks about his frustrations with the tight joints, as does another poster. Mine's still sitting in my POL.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062854)
Posted by Kibble on April 8th, 2010 @ 9:37pm CDT

He is fantastic. He does have some rather tight joints at first, but they get easier to work with after a couple transformations, and it's better they're tight than loose...
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062862)
Posted by DavidT on April 8th, 2010 @ 10:03pm CDT
What's the deal with all the blue looking gray in these pics???

Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062868)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 8th, 2010 @ 10:14pm CDT
Also worth noting is that storing the fist under the trailer causes stress marks on them. At least it did on mine.
Re: New Toy Gallery: Knight Morpher Commander (1062879)
Posted by Seibertron on April 8th, 2010 @ 11:19pm CDT

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron Class Impactor Autobot Decepticon" on EBAY