NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc

Transformers News: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc

Thursday, October 5th, 2017 5:00PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 15,917

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertron.com continues it's coverage of the New York Comic Con with a brand new gallery, this time of Volcanicus! This is the first time we've seen the Dinobot combiner in color, as the previous model shown at Hascon was still the greyscale prototype. Check out a selection of images below, and click on any of them to be taken to the full gallery! Keep your optics tunes to Seibertrpn.com for more updates from NYCC!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914791)
Posted by cruizerdave on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
So we're finally going to get the Dinobots ... with the added bonus of them being able to combine ...
But now Predaking will tower over the Dinobot combiner, as will the Predacons over the Dinobots. Come on Hasbro! If ever there were two sets of figures that should be a similar size, it's the Dinobots and the Predacons. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914792)
Posted by ThunderThruster on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:03pm CDT
The Terrorcons look good, waiting to see how Abominus looks considering Hungrrr's torso mode looks to be based on CW Silverbolt engineering.
Can already see some potential redeco's as Monstructor parts.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914794)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:09pm CDT
We have some exciting news and images for you. Every Terrorcon from Transformers Power of the Primes was revealed in full colour at NYCC 2017. We can see Hun-Grrr, Rippersnapper, Blot / Blight, Cutthroat / Windrazor, and Sinnertwin / Twinstrike. These are painted samples so the colours may vary from the finished product. Does Hun-Grrr look better now in colour? What does Blot turn into this time? Which is the best looking Terrorcon? Let us know in the comments!

Seibertron has a gallery ready for these reveals which you can see by clicking here or on any of the images below.





















Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914797)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:12pm CDT
Next up on the block for our New York Comic Con Galleries is Power of the Primes Rodimus Unicronus! The surprising recolor of Rodimus Prime is inspired in part by the Shattered Glass series and still retains the "Upgrade" gimmick from his Rodimus Prime counterpart. Check out some of the images from our gallery below, featuring Nemisis, Rodimus Unicronus, and his vehicle mode, and then click any of them to be taken to the full selection.








Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914798)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:14pm CDT
So Sinnertwin and Cutthroat weren't derived from Doublecross and Swoop. That's very pleasantly surprising!
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914800)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:16pm CDT
The side view reminds me of G1 Grimlock with his head being set so far back from his chest. I even think super gluing swoop on its back and wrangling Slash as a deformed dino arm would make it look better (that or multiples of the same bots for limbs to even it out). Another case of third party (Gcreation) doing a better job in my eyes.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914801)
Posted by william-james88 on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:16pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:so whats with the candy corn? ;)

Its to be in theme with the halloween season
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914803)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:22pm CDT
Hey look....it's Terror

lol....only kidding, yeah I know it's Rodimus Unicronus, btw is this being released first then standard Rodimus or released at the same time or is standard Rodimus being released first then Unicronus :-?
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914804)
Posted by Bronzewolf on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:24pm CDT
Moving into video coverage for a moment, Seibertron.com is proud to present our official video of the Transformers Power of the Primes Display! It covers all the figures that were revealed, including Rodimus Unicronus, Windcharger, and the Terrorcons! Check out the video below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com.for more NYCC coverage!
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914805)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:We have some exciting news and images for you. Every Terrorcon from Transformers Power of the Primes was revealed in full colour at NYCC 2017. We can see Hun-Grrr, Rippersnapper, Blot / Blight, Cutthroat / Windrazor, and Sinnertwin / Twinstrike. These are painted samples so the colours may vary from the finished product. Does Hun-Grrr look better now in colour? What does Blot turn into this time? Which is the best looking Terrorcon? Let us know in the comments!

Seibertron has a gallery ready for these reveals which you can see by clicking here or on any of the images below.























So... The hand-pieces are not the same color as the feet-pieces?

Is that how G1-version was?
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914807)
Posted by Cobotron on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:25pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:so whats with the candy corn? ;)

Its to be in theme with the halloween season
No, no silly! those are dino energon poops. Duuuuh!

:-P

These reveals are great!I wasn't all that interested in Rodimus Unicronicusexbealadocious, but I'm kinda sold on the mustache alone. I'm real excited for those Terrorcons.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914808)
Posted by Randomhero on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:25pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Hey look....it's Terror

lol....only kidding, yeah I know it's Rodimus Unicronus, btw is this being released first then standard Rodimus or released at the same time or is standard Rodimus being released first then Unicronus :-?



Wave 2
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914809)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:25pm CDT
cruizerdave wrote:So we're finally going to get the Dinobots ... with the added bonus of them being able to combine ...
But now Predaking will tower over the Dinobot combiner, as will the Predacons over the Dinobots. Come on Hasbro! If ever there were two sets of figures that should be a similar size, it's the Dinobots and the Predacons. :BANG_HEAD:
But, they're not rival groups. Swoop and Divebomb were rivals once, but that's it.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914811)
Posted by ThunderThruster on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:30pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We have some exciting news and images for you. Every Terrorcon from Transformers Power of the Primes was revealed in full colour at NYCC 2017. We can see Hun-Grrr, Rippersnapper, Blot / Blight, Cutthroat / Windrazor, and Sinnertwin / Twinstrike. These are painted samples so the colours may vary from the finished product. Does Hun-Grrr look better now in colour? What does Blot turn into this time? Which is the best looking Terrorcon? Let us know in the comments!

Seibertron has a gallery ready for these reveals which you can see by clicking here or on any of the images below.























So... The hand-pieces are not the same color as the feet-pieces?

Is that how G1-version was?


Nope. In G1 the hands and feet of each combiner we 1 colour , which made it easier to tell which combiner some of them belonged too (Abominus had purple, Computron's were burgundy)
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914812)
Posted by Kurona on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:36pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Hey look....it's Terror

lol....only kidding, yeah I know it's Rodimus Unicronus, btw is this being released first then standard Rodimus or released at the same time or is standard Rodimus being released first then Unicronus :-?

The leaks showed Rodimus to be Wave 1 and 'Unicronus' to be Wave 2 :)
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914814)
Posted by Etseterrestrial on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:44pm CDT
My body may be ready, but definitely not my wallet.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914815)
Posted by Overcracker on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:45pm CDT
Because nothing says "evil" like a black goatee.



Looks good, but somehow I like the regular Hot Rod colors better.

Liking the Terrorcons, though I'll likely skip them all except for Blot and Hung-Grr.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914816)
Posted by RustedCross on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:53pm CDT
You know...this is just going to get funny when people start getting these toys and start putting titan masters in the new HFG's.

I can totally picture Vulcanicus with the Ultra Magnus head inserted into his fist.
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914817)
Posted by DeathReviews on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:53pm CDT
Did they just remold CW Silverbolt into Hun-Grrr? That's kinda what it looks like. Those forearms in beast mode are kind of weak sauce. I like the other Terrorcons, and I'd get Hun-grrr to complete Abominus, but it looks like they phoned it in with his engineering....
Re: NYCC 2017: Gallery of Power of the Primes Volcanicus Color Prototype #NYCC17 #hasbronycc (1914818)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 5th, 2017 @ 5:56pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:Did they just remold CW Silverbolt into Hun-Grrr? That's kinda what it looks like. Those forearms in beast mode are kind of weak sauce. I like the other Terrorcons, and I'd get Hun-grrr to complete Abominus, but it looks like they phoned it in with his engineering....


well...that's the going consensus...that there's parts sharing going on there

Ending Soon On eBay

Kids Logic 2014 Transformers TF01 Optimus Prime Mini Translucent ver LED Figure - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 13 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers: Age of Extinction - Optimus Prime with Sword Pop! Vinyl Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 19 minutes 17 seconds
Movies Transformers Optimus Prime With Sword Hot Topic Exclusive Funko Pop Vinyl - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 28 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 58 minutes
HASBRO® Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot brand new in box - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 12 minutes 56 seconds
NEW THUNDERCRACKER Transformers Armada Zapmaster Mini-Con Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 22 days 4 hours 30 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers G1 Lot G2 - Decepticon - Ace Evader Dreadwing & Stealth Assault - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 32 minutes 15 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 5 THE LAST KNIGHT DECEPTICON NITRO Premier Edition - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 37 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent
Twincast / Podcast #188:
"Mutinous Intent"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 13th, 2017