Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077

Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077

Monday, September 21st, 2020 1:05pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,272

We always love to report when we spot something Transformers related where we wouldn't expect it. Well, fellow Seibertronian Shauyaun found a familiar sight while looking over “The World of Cyberpunk 2077” book. He describes it below.

Shauyaun wrote:I was flipping through “The World of Cyberpunk 2077”, a book about the up coming game Cyberpunk 2077, and i came across a familiar face! And no I’m not talking about Keanu Reeves. I’m talking about our very own OPTIMUS PRIME.

Transformers News: Re: Transformers in Cyberpunk 2077!

Ok sure it’s just a toy of the guy but still!
Honestly i doubt it means much, probably just the work of an artist on the team who kinda likes Transformers.
When i first saw it i was like “wow the about of detail this has must mean it’s a real OP figure”
Looked to me like a DotM OP because of the distinct abdomen, so i looked around and yup it seems to be the “ Ultimate Optimus Prime”

Transformers News: Re: Transformers in Cyberpunk 2077!
Transformers Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime Gallery

BTW Optimus Prime can be found on page 27 of the book
Transformers News: Re: Transformers in Cyberpunk 2077!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2080949)
Posted by TulioDude on September 21st, 2020 @ 1:29pm CDT
Nice find!

I would watch a movie,where in a dystopian future,Optimus Prime and Keanu Reeeves have to team up.

Day 265 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2080976)
Posted by 84everfan on September 21st, 2020 @ 4:33pm CDT
Sorry fro the language BUT HOLY SHIT I STILL HAVE THIS AND THE TRAILER I BOUGHT WHEN IT CAME OUT
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2080977)
Posted by SkyFire Prime on September 21st, 2020 @ 4:41pm CDT
What a sad choice
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2081001)
Posted by Deadput on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:59pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:I would watch a movie, where in a dystopian future, Optimus Prime and Keanu Reeves have to team up.

And Optimus Prime would be the same size as an action figure but still have the deep voice, I think that would be cool to watch.

SkyFire Prime wrote:What a sad choice

What's sad about it?
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2081019)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on September 22nd, 2020 @ 8:17am CDT
SkyFire Prime wrote:What a sad choice

If you mean in general then I agree! :-P But if you mean they could have chosen a better Bayverse Prime to have shared the screen with then yeah! They could have used AOE Leader or Voyager OP instead of that lame choice! I wonder who the egg-head was that chose that figure? 8-} :VEHI:
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2081039)
Posted by Deadput on September 22nd, 2020 @ 11:01am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:
SkyFire Prime wrote:What a sad choice

Probably someone who isn't a hardcore fan and just has the toy lying around? Presuming that it's their own and not a screen grab from online edited in.
Re: Optimus Prime in Cyberpunk 2077 (2081136)
Posted by MRMAXIMUSPRIME11 on September 23rd, 2020 @ 4:23am CDT
I'm excited for 2077 and I like this little easter egg however I will say the art yah know looks great but when it comes to Optimus he sticks out like a sore thumb and the reason why because it's a stock photo of the toy and imo is very lazy but stuff like this happens a lot so I'm not surprised but I made a side by side comparison to see for yourself

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Leadfoot DOTM Cyberverse MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Powerglide Cyberverse DOTM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse Blackout Dotm Scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Deluxe Maximal Blackarachnia MOSC New." on EBAY
Buy "Hallmark Itty Bitty Bittys MEGATRON Hasbro Transformers new with tag Plush nwt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus new sealed mosc commander" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia Complete" on EBAY