Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry

Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry

Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 6:31am CDT

Category: Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 28,131

For a short period of time, iGear's Facebook Page has a picture of their Shark Sentry prototype. It seems to have been removed at the moment, but some of us news crew were fast enough to take a copy to share.

If this is anything like the Shark Sentries that were seen a couple of years ago, their size would be about scout-class to dexluxe-class, however plans may have changed since then. Keep an eye on SEIBERTRON.com as we learn more about this figure.

Credit(s): iGear Toys

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 6:39am CDT

Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360282)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 20th, 2012 @ 6:54am CDT
pretty sweet
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360284)
Posted by Daveyi777 on March 20th, 2012 @ 7:03am CDT
Love the beast/shark mode! I want an army of them...! =P~
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360288)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 20th, 2012 @ 7:34am CDT
That's looking pretty sharp. I'm glad they abandoned the old rescaled knock off and actually made a new design for them.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360289)
Posted by TransformersEmporium on March 20th, 2012 @ 7:38am CDT
And this guy looks like he'd be great getting chased by MasterPiece Grimlock! :grin:
Now if we could just get a release date.. :CON:
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360295)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 20th, 2012 @ 8:25am CDT
TransformersEmporium wrote: :BOT: Now this is awesome, I was wondering when I was gonna see some pics of this guy.. I was lucky enough to get one of the few prototype shark clones from DR WU before they canceled production. So I'm really happy that I-Gear picked up the slack.
Now if we could just get a release date.. :CON:

I'd be happy with a preorder. They've done a lot of announcing lately. Or are they waiting for their Weapons/Medical specialists to come out first.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360306)
Posted by Blackstreak on March 20th, 2012 @ 8:50am CDT
I like it.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360307)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 20th, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
That's excellent work. I'm interested. If it's not too expensive, I'll bite.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360309)
Posted by TransformersEmporium on March 20th, 2012 @ 9:01am CDT

Requiem Prime wrote:
Now if we could just get a release date.. :CON:

Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360313)
Posted by Rated X on March 20th, 2012 @ 9:16am CDT
Looks great. I want 3 to replace my Botcon sharkticons. But the tail looks like a christmas tree. Hopefully a 3rd party company can make a nice mace weapon for him.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360326)
Posted by combiner711 on March 20th, 2012 @ 9:51am CDT
Damn Yeah!!! iGear tell me when can I order? :grin: whoa! need an army of those 8-}
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360329)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 20th, 2012 @ 9:53am CDT
GIMME!!!!!

The Botcon versions just aren't G1 enough for my tastes; these are EXACTLY what I want! I kind of like the idea that the entire Neo-G1 Quintesson court is made up of 3rd party products; it gives it a real theme in my eyes. Plus, my main focus in collection is getting Neo G1 versions of the movie cast .... so get these out quickly!
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360334)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 20th, 2012 @ 10:01am CDT
I think all the problems on this planet will be solved very shortly.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360339)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 20th, 2012 @ 10:17am CDT
Doesn't look too bad. My dislike of anything Quintesson prevents me having an unbiased opinion of this.
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360354)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 20th, 2012 @ 11:20am CDT
OMG! Total want!
I hope these are affordable, if they're priced similarly to their mini warriors I'll take a few!
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360398)
Posted by RazorSlash92 on March 20th, 2012 @ 1:38pm CDT
I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT I WANT THIS
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360400)
Posted by G1 Legacy on March 20th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT
This is neat. I'm assuming these guys know to produce these in high numbers because you just know people are going to want to build troop armies. Can you imagine how cool it would have been to see this on the store shelves back in '86 when we were kids as opposed to what we got back then. :lol:

Rated-X wrote:

Lets get on the horn with Venksta and see if he has any custom ideas. LOL
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360403)
Posted by cylor on March 20th, 2012 @ 1:46pm CDT
TransformersEmporium wrote:Probably, April will be a busy month. Weapon/Medical Spec., the new Abominus Giftset and Wierd Wold Headmaster. And now we see Gnaw here.. I'm so broke, lol..

Wait... Wierdwolf?! I totally missed that! Could you please post a link? :BOWDOWN:

Back to topic... I really hope they aren't too big and are affordable... a lot of people will want do army building, so I hope they are smart and don't charge too much!
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360414)
Posted by jgilkinson on March 20th, 2012 @ 2:07pm CDT
love the mold but since it is only a prototype id like to see them redo the tail/mace. other than that Im sold
Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360415)
Posted by TransformersEmporium on March 20th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT
Sure, just go to my website..

cylor wrote:

cylor wrote:

Re: Prototype images of iGear's TF-005 Shark Sentry (1360427)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 20th, 2012 @ 2:39pm CDT
He's not fat! He was supposed to be a big fat giant robot!

When my sister first saw Sharkticons, she said they looked like me. She's right, fatties with big noses. Look like me alright, now it doesn't!

damnit.

That aside, these are looking really good. I wonder how big these things are going to be, if they'll come in groups or singals, and how much they will cost in either case.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG17 Blackarachnia complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY