Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 4:30pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 45,954

Hasbro Toy Shop has put up preorder listings for the Reveal the Shield Voyager figures as well as the Dark of the Moon Optimus Prime preview figure. Voyagers are priced at $19.99 each and Optimus is priced at $7.99. Promo code hts10 works for 10% off the order. Individual links to each product page are below.

Optimus Prime

Lugnut

Strafe

Deep Dive

Solar Storm Grappel

Credit(s): David Mustaine

Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195375)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 15th, 2011 @ 4:49pm CDT
WORD!!!! It works!! Got em! Nice reporting News Crew! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195377)
Posted by Quaternion on March 15th, 2011 @ 4:58pm CDT
Grappel: OUT OF STOCK! AAGGGH! just missed it.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195380)
Posted by r3devi7 on March 15th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
Yep missed Grapple, grabbed Lugnut tho. He is a must have for me as I collect mainly the planes lol

Edit: Also saw lots of the DOTM Optimus with 3d glasses at my local Walmart already.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195383)
Posted by Twitchythe3rd on March 15th, 2011 @ 5:10pm CDT

Edit: Didn't notice it the first time: "Will begin shipping about 4/04". Ah well, at least the wait is pretty well over.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195386)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on March 15th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CDT
Bah! Never fails. I always miss out the first time HTS posts the orders.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195415)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 15th, 2011 @ 6:28pm CDT
Quaternion wrote:Grappel: OUT OF STOCK! AAGGGH! just missed it.

Holy crap! You could not have been more than a few minutes behind me. I posted as soon as I completed my order. Your post was 7 minutes later!! Good thing I ordered 22 Grapples :lol:

Just kidding. Or am I? 8)
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195425)
Posted by Anonymous on March 15th, 2011 @ 6:51pm CDT
Deluxes: Superior

Voyagers: Inferior
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195446)
Posted by Galvatron X on March 15th, 2011 @ 7:25pm CDT
I bought 2 Lugnuts and 1 Strafe but I missed Grapple! I would've really liked to catch on of those. Oh well, soon enough!

Thanks for the heads up, guys!!!
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195454)
Posted by OptiMagnus on March 15th, 2011 @ 7:35pm CDT
Everyone happy now?
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195477)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on March 15th, 2011 @ 8:04pm CDT
Missed Grappel, and Windcharger still isn't listed. :-(
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195511)
Posted by It Is Him on March 15th, 2011 @ 8:45pm CDT
Still MIA: Frenzy, Windcharger, Prowl and Trailcutter.

Twitchythe3rd wrote:I have been waiting for this (GLORIOUS!) day. Hitting the bank tomorrow then Lugnut shall be MINE!

The nice thing about the delayed shipping is that if you see Lugnut in the store, you can just call up HTS and cancel your order. I've done that more than once :D
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195533)
Posted by Primeultimus on March 15th, 2011 @ 9:18pm CDT
Dang nabbit

Was meeting a guy off Craigslist for Masterpiece Grimlock , Classics Inferno , Universe Cosmos , and SDCC Soundwave.

And missed Grappel!
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195647)
Posted by Blackstreak on March 16th, 2011 @ 6:46am CDT
Solar Grappel and Strafe may be up but they are not available yet.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195664)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 16th, 2011 @ 8:11am CDT
Skyfire-5 wrote:
Deluxes: Superior

Voyagers: Inferior

Well now, that's very extremely wrong.
Re: Reveal The Shield Voyagers and Dark Of The Moon Preview Figures Available on Hasbro Toy Shop (1195703)
Posted by wolverinetodd on March 16th, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
It Is Him wrote:Still MIA: Frenzy, Windcharger, Prowl and Trailcutter.

I was late to order Strafe and Solar Storm Grappel (Ugh! Spelling it like that makes my stomach turn), but I was able to get my order in for Deep Dive and Lugnut. No chance in me canceling my order with www.hasbrotoyshop.com as none of the retail stores in my neck of the woods can get in Generations or RTS Deluxe figures, let alone new RTS Voyagers.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait for Scout Class Windcharger and Chopsaw, Deluxe Class Frenzy, Rumble, Wheeljack, Thundercracker, and Warpath, and Legends Class Trailcutter (Trailbreaker) and Prowl to appear on www.hasbrotoyshop.com. Perhaps I'll have time to try to build up my bank account.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RED ALERT & BRAWN, Universe Legends 2008" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Astrotrain Titans Return Darkmoon Voyager Class SEALED See Pictures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Diac & Optimus Prime" on EBAY