This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop

Transformers News: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 4:14PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 35,912

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertronian LongHaulLaser we bring you word that the latest wave of Robots in Disguise warriors, featuring Soundwave, Blurr, Skywarp, and the retooled Windblade, are now all in stock and available from Hasbro Toy Stop! Each figure is $14.99 and there is a promotion occurring right now where almost all orders over $19 have free shipping, so head on over to the store and pick yourself up some of the new warriors!

Soundwave
Blurr
Skywarp
Windblade
Credit(s): Hasbro Toy Shop

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867114)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2017 @ 4:20pm CDT
Aaaand Blurr and Soundwave have been ordered! Thanks LongHaulLaser!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867115)
Posted by o.supreme on March 16th, 2017 @ 4:28pm CDT
LongHaulLaser wrote:I just noticed that Hasbro toy shop has the latest wave of the RiD Warrior Class (that is Blurr, Soundwave, Skywarp, Windblade). The sale is over, but there is free shipping over $19.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

They appear to be in stock as of this posting


Of course the sale is over, that's why these items are now in stock.

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867116)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2017 @ 4:29pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
LongHaulLaser wrote:I just noticed that Hasbro toy shop has the latest wave of the RiD Warrior Class (that is Blurr, Soundwave, Skywarp, Windblade). The sale is over, but there is free shipping over $19.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

They appear to be in stock as of this posting


Of course the sale is over, that's why these items are now in stock.

Image

At least they are the standard $14.99 instead of the titans return $16.99
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867126)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on March 16th, 2017 @ 5:48pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
LongHaulLaser wrote:I just noticed that Hasbro toy shop has the latest wave of the RiD Warrior Class (that is Blurr, Soundwave, Skywarp, Windblade). The sale is over, but there is free shipping over $19.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

They appear to be in stock as of this posting


Of course the sale is over, that's why these items are now in stock.

Image

At least they are the standard $14.99 instead of the titans return $16.99

because the rid toy are cheaper made :-$ :-$
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867185)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 16th, 2017 @ 8:22pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
LongHaulLaser wrote:I just noticed that Hasbro toy shop has the latest wave of the RiD Warrior Class (that is Blurr, Soundwave, Skywarp, Windblade). The sale is over, but there is free shipping over $19.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

They appear to be in stock as of this posting


Of course the sale is over, that's why these items are now in stock.

Image

At least they are the standard $14.99 instead of the titans return $16.99

because the rid toy are cheaper made :-$ :-$

But, in some ways, superior to their contender. RiD was smashing combiner wars at this time last year
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867225)
Posted by concrusher792 on March 16th, 2017 @ 9:53pm CDT
TR Six Shot is up on HTS if anyone wants him.

P.S. Apparently due to the high demand for him, he's limited to 3 copies per household.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867230)
Posted by william-james88 on March 16th, 2017 @ 10:22pm CDT
I dont think its a conspiracy. Sales are often used to clear out old stock and make room for new stock. I think this is what happened here. Suprised this isnt seen as bigger news, I think its the first time these are available for sale in the US.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867722)
Posted by Anonymous on March 19th, 2017 @ 12:44pm CDT
I need :CON: soundwave!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1867748)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 19th, 2017 @ 4:01pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:I dont think its a conspiracy. Sales are often used to clear out old stock and make room for new stock. I think this is what happened here. Suprised this isnt seen as bigger news, I think its the first time these are available for sale in the US.


It's a conspiracy, my microwave told me
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1870298)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CDT
Mortals beware! The Titans Return Leader class "Six Shot" is now available to be ordered through HasbroToyShop.com! There is no discount code, but they offer free shipping for any order over $19. And since Six Shot is a leader, he more than meets that threshold. If you want this figure and can't find it in stores, act fast through HTS before they're gone!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... -c0286as00

Does anybody actually think the 'wolf' mode looks good?
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1870300)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:27pm CDT
Yes, yes I do
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1870302)
Posted by o.supreme on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:Mortals beware! The Titans Return Leader class "Six Shot" is now available to be ordered through HasbroToyShop.com! There is no discount code, but they offer free shipping for any order over $19. And since Six Shot is a leader, he more than meets that threshold. If you want this figure and can't find it in stores, act fast through HTS before they're gone!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... -c0286as00

Does anybody actually think the 'wolf' mode looks good?


I think it looks decent enough. If you happen to get Sixshot for a future video review, make sure you show the unofficial 7th “wingwolf” mode ;)
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1870307)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CDT
Wolf mode to me is one of the better modes, and one of my favorites. Triggerhappy looks pretty great surfing on the wolf mode
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1870311)
Posted by no-one on March 29th, 2017 @ 3:02pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Mortals beware! The Titans Return Leader class "Six Shot" is now available to be ordered through HasbroToyShop.com! There is no discount code, but they offer free shipping for any order over $19. And since Six Shot is a leader, he more than meets that threshold. If you want this figure and can't find it in stores, act fast through HTS before they're gone!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... -c0286as00

Does anybody actually think the 'wolf' mode looks good?


I think it looks decent enough. If you happen to get Sixshot for a future video review, make sure you show the unofficial 7th “wingwolf” mode ;)
Jack of 7 modes, master of none.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885722)
Posted by william-james88 on May 31st, 2017 @ 11:51pm CDT
Below we have new listings from BBTS with hot anticipated items like Titan Class Trypticon.
Let us know if you will be preordering any of these toys!

TRYPTICON

Trypticon will destroy everything and devour everyone in his path. The Titan Class Trypticon figure is the largest figure in the 2017 Titans Return universe and is also the biggest Decepticon figure ever made. The towering T-Rex converts between 3 different modes: dino, spaceship, and city. When the figure is in city mode, it connects to Titans Return Leader Class figures (each sold separately) to form the giant Nemesis Command. When the figure is in T-Rex mode, it can "eat" Titan Master figures: Trypticon can chomp them down, then you can open his stomach to get them out. This item is priced at $149.99.


RC SQWEEKS

Autobot Sqweeks RC features motion and sound effects that will inspire fans to want to shout “Chihuahua,” like the loveable Autobot Amigo. Prepare this Autobot Sqweeks RC figure for battle by switching him into blaster mode with a movie-inspired blaster accessory. Or activate an energetic boogie-down with music and phrases in dance mode. This item is priced at $84.99.


DRAGONSTORM

Unleash Dragonstorm's Cyberfire lights to discover more than meets the eye. Inspired by the iconic fire-breathing movie action, this Dragonstorm figure features Cyberfire tech to reveal hidden symbols on 1-Step Turbo Changer figures. Activate and then shine the LED Cyberfire lights located in the dragon’s mouth directly onto 1-Step Turbo Changer figures and watch hidden symbols emerge. This item is priced at $84.99.


LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME AND MEGATRON

In Transformers: The Last Knight, new heroes rise to forge a future for all. Optimus Prime faces evil in all its forms, emerging as an immovable force of justice. As his fiercest rival returns, he again raises his sword in battle against Megatron. Case of two priced at $99.99.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885729)
Posted by Notesandtabs on June 1st, 2017 @ 12:19am CDT
$99 for two leader class. Well at least they aren't $85, or whatever the conversion from the UK price was.

$50 each is a $5 increase, which the deluxes also got, so whatever I guess. It could have been a bigger hike.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885734)
Posted by Mkall on June 1st, 2017 @ 12:46am CDT
I need to know if Hasbro's planning something with Trypricon for SDCC this year before jumping on, since by all reports Hasbro's regular release is going to be the exact same as Takara's.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885738)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 1st, 2017 @ 1:01am CDT
Mkall wrote:I need to know if Hasbro's planning something with Trypricon for SDCC this year before jumping on, since by all reports Hasbro's regular release is going to be the exact same as Takara's.


Every Titan class has gotten an SDCC variant. It's a safe bet, but will probably cost you extra if you don't order it daddy* fast enough.

*Autocorrect is pure evil.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885739)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 1st, 2017 @ 1:14am CDT
I don't think BBTS will be selling the leaders separately, I guess they don't want to get stuck with tons of Optimus Prime.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1885740)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 1st, 2017 @ 1:15am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I don't think BBTS will be selling the leaders separately, I guess they don't want to get stuck with tons of Optimus Prime.


Don't want to get stuck? TjMaxx had first edition leader prime until early 2016. I don't think they want to get stuck, they just want to avoid being sunk to the bottom of the sea with it.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1895495)
Posted by Impulse on July 10th, 2017 @ 7:42am CDT
Hasbro Toy Shop has Roadburn and Brawn in stock on the website!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1898671)
Posted by Melodiousgiant04 on July 22nd, 2017 @ 10:45am CDT
Anyone know if more of the Siege sets will be made available?
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1898672)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 22nd, 2017 @ 10:49am CDT
Melodiousgiant04 wrote:Anyone know if more of the Siege sets will be made available?
Hasbro's looking to get more orders in for BBTS.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1899018)
Posted by Melodiousgiant04 on July 24th, 2017 @ 6:38am CDT
So luckily enough BBTS has more pre-orders up as of this morning for the Siege on Cybertron set. Snagged one.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1900966)
Posted by william-james88 on July 31st, 2017 @ 9:41am CDT
Target.com has some some new toys for us to buy. While it was already found in stores, you can now buy the Target Exclusive set of 6 Transformers: The Last Knight one step redecos.

Reveal the Shield 1-Step Turbo Changer Mega Pack with 6 figures
Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Autobot Hound, Barricade, & Megatron figures
Detailed with red reveal camo
Converts in 1 quick step
Comes with 6 revealer weapons that uncover hidden images


They also are the first big box store to have the Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Race Track Trailer.

You can see images of both of those below as well as their product descriptions.

Features Optimus Prime as a 2 in 1 trailer to race track playset
Launch and race the included Bumblebee and Blurr Flip Racers figures



Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901128)
Posted by Lucky Logician on July 31st, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
The new Rescue Bots Optimus looks like a bootleg knock-off of the older Rescue Bots Optimus.

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901141)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 31st, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
Lucky Logician wrote:The new Rescue Bots Optimus looks like a bootleg knock-off of the older Rescue Bots Optimus.

Image
All of the Rescue Bots Optimus toys that turn into the traditional semi truck altmode look like different takes on the same premise.

In addition to the two seen above, there's also these:

Image
Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901198)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 1st, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
Attention mortals! Titans Return Blitzwing/Hazard and Legends Cosmos are now up for sale at HasbroToyShop.com!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-c2397ax00
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

I succeeded in ordering Blitzwing, but I already had Cosmos so I didn't try him. You mortals who don't have him may want to try though, before they're all gone - again.....!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901206)
Posted by william-james88 on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Death Reviews has found some new toys on Hasbro Toy Shop and wanted to share the news with fellow fans. These have already been found in stores but since Blitzwing is a hot item, we felt some fans might appreciate this other option in getting him.


DeathReviews wrote:Attention mortals! Titans Return Blitzwing/Hazard and Legends Cosmos are now up for sale at HasbroToyShop.com!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-c2397ax00
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

I succeeded in ordering Blitzwing, but I already had Cosmos so I didn't try him. You mortals who don't have him may want to try though, before they're all gone - again.....!


Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901238)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 1st, 2017 @ 12:01pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Fellow Seibertronian Death Reviews has found some new toys on Hasbro Toy Shop and wanted to share the news with fellow fans. These have already been found in stores but since Blitzwing is a hot item, we felt some fans might appreciate this other option in getting him.


Correct - so if Blitzwing is NOT in your local store (as is the case for many, many people), now is your chance! I mean hey - I'm not seeing many alerts on the store sightings panel......
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901341)
Posted by Lucky Logician on August 1st, 2017 @ 10:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:The new Rescue Bots Optimus looks like a bootleg knock-off of the older Rescue Bots Optimus.

All of the Rescue Bots Optimus toys that turn into the traditional semi truck altmode look like different takes on the same premise.

I actually have all of those Rescue Bots Optimi. My comment was more to the effect that this new one looks like a large step down in quality compared to the previous ones. He seems like only a slight step-up from the Titan Hero line.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901382)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 2nd, 2017 @ 7:29am CDT
Guess who's coming to dinner? Trypticon is now listed as "coming soon" at HasbroToyShop.com!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/ ... 0?catName=

He's guaranteed to get that "free shipping" over 49$ threshold! And if you have any discount promo codes? So much the better!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901390)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on August 2nd, 2017 @ 9:07am CDT
Still not worth the price with discounts u less its $60
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901448)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 2nd, 2017 @ 1:51pm CDT
FYI Blitzwing from HTS came out to $35. For under $30 with Prime shipping there are 3rd party sellers selling it on Amazon
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1901898)
Posted by william-james88 on August 4th, 2017 @ 9:08am CDT
While Seibertronian Deathreviews had told us that an unstocked listing for Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon was up earlier on Hasbro Toy Shop, fellow Seibertronian NYCPrime has now reached out to us to let us know that this hot toy is now stocked. He also shared a way to get this toy as cheap as possible, read on!

Trypticon is available from HTS: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-c1735as00

You can apply the 20% code for signing up for emails. Free shipping. That's $120 pre-tax. Similar to the BOGO price from TRU without the need to find a friend to buy two.


Image
Transformers Titans Return Trypticon Gallery
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902118)
Posted by TheAmazingBrave on August 4th, 2017 @ 8:56pm CDT
And of course HTS won't let me log in or create a new account.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902128)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 4th, 2017 @ 9:30pm CDT
I looked on HTS's eBay page for you and they don't have it there yet. (I was hoping to help the person above me.) I'm also annoyed that neither HTS or their Ebay page have wave 4 of Titans Return yet they have Trypticon.

It's probably coming and I should stop being so cranky but it's hot out and everything is annoying me at the moment. I'm too young to be such an old man about things :lol:
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902186)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 5th, 2017 @ 1:10am CDT
Attention, mortals! If you've been waiting for the movie Last Knight leader Megatron, but haven't found him in stores yet? Good news, for my minions have shown that leader Megs is up at HasbroToyShop.com and IS available for purchase!

He comes with two free giant "Cheetos", apparently. And he clears their threshold for free delivery automatically!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-c1341as00

Edit: In the brief span between confirming that he could be ordered, and posting the news? He's gone out of stock already! Hopefully they weren't just yanking my chain when my minions successfully ordered him, or I'll reap them good!
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902200)
Posted by Va'al on August 5th, 2017 @ 3:29am CDT
Thanks to a tip from fellow Seibertronian Shayaun, we have confirmation that the San Diego Comic Con exclusive Hasbro Transformers sets are currently available on HasbroToyShop.com! We were initially told these would be available mid-month, but it seems they were released slightly earlier - so if you're in for a Shreddicus Maximus, a Voyager The Last Knight Optimus Prime, or an IDW Revolution boxset, featuring Micronauts, Visionaries, Jetfire, MASK, and GI Joe, head here to purchase yours!

UPDATE: Since writing this story, the links have been updated to confirm the actual availability to be the aforementioned 14th August.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902203)
Posted by Deadput on August 5th, 2017 @ 3:50am CDT
For me it says that "Item will be available to order on 8/14/2017." for that Optimus but it says that for the other Transformers stuff as well.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902205)
Posted by Va'al on August 5th, 2017 @ 3:53am CDT
Deadput wrote:For me it says that "Item will be available to order on 8/14/2017." for that Optimus but it says that for the other Transformers stuff as well.


Huh. That was not there when I was looking at the pages. :-?

Lemme edit the story...
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902212)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 5th, 2017 @ 5:50am CDT
Don't suppose anyone's buying the Revolutions pack and doesn't want Leoric? Cos that's all I want from the set. :P
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902217)
Posted by Zeedust on August 5th, 2017 @ 6:33am CDT
Well, this gives me about a week to get ready Hopefully they won't sell out of Skateimus too fast, knock on wood whilst crossing fingers.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902258)
Posted by kurthy on August 5th, 2017 @ 11:08am CDT
Zeedust wrote:Well, this gives me about a week to get ready Hopefully they won't sell out of Skateimus too fast, knock on wood whilst crossing fingers.


It's easily the best and the cheapest. I'm hoping to get one, but not counting on it.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902260)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on August 5th, 2017 @ 11:10am CDT
I've been hearing from several sources that HTS has been putting up limited numbers of the exclusives, over the last few days.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902396)
Posted by President-prime on August 6th, 2017 @ 9:54am CDT
That's not true. I've been on it almost everyday and at different times of the day and night since comicon. It isn't available yet. If it is, please identify source.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1902398)
Posted by Va'al on August 6th, 2017 @ 10:14am CDT
President-prime wrote:That's not true. I've been on it almost everyday and at different times of the day and night since comicon. It isn't available yet. If it is, please identify source.


We know the exclusives will definitely and officially be available on 14th August.
Anything before then is a fluke, a glitch, a bug, a stroke of luck, a mistake, or something not worrying over.

14th August.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1905960)
Posted by Hwk13 on August 23rd, 2017 @ 9:48am CDT
Screenshot_20170823-101028.jpg
BBTS has had the collectors grade Siege on Cybertron sets in stock and ready to ship.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1905999)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 23rd, 2017 @ 12:59pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I've been hearing from several sources that HTS has been putting up limited numbers of the exclusives, over the last few days.


If you enter 'exclusive' in HTS's search field, it brings up a lot of their exclusives. Of course, whether they are available is another matter. HTS is an interesting beast. You can luck out and get some real deals there, and also find some figures there that you may not find locally in stores. On the other hand, they frequently post a lot of figures on their site which aren't really available.

Trypticon, Six Shot, and other figures suffer from this. They're out of stock and they won't say when, if ever, they will be back in stock. Contrast that with other figures like Alpha Trion, Galvatron, Blurr, Skullcruncher and other wave 1 figures that have been up there forever and just won't go away. HTS seems to get massive quantities of certain kinds of figures, and none of some.
Re: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Wave 2 2017 Now Available at Hasbro Toy Shop (1909017)
Posted by Va'al on September 7th, 2017 @ 5:36am CDT
Thanks to site sponsors, we have pre-orders for the new Takara Tomy Transformers figures announced in the news yesterday, featuring Movie The Best and Legends lines. Including the likes of Windblade, G2 Megatron, Bonecrusher, Nemesis Prime and more.

BBTS: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Hi ... tOrder=New

TFSource: https://tfsource.com/new-japanese-transformers/

Ages 3 and Up: http://www.agesthreeandup.com/preorders/

The Chosen Prime: http://www.thechosenprime.com/LatestPre-Orders

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Studio Series 112 Deluxe Transformers One 2024 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Bottle Crunch & Squeak Dog Toy Hasbro 2023 New"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #21 Cover A IDW Comics 2018 21A The Falling"
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series 110 Bumblebee Movie Voyager Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #23 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 23B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers McDonalds Happy Meal Japan Tomy Phone Charm Burger"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #354 - Identity Crisis
Twincast / Podcast #354:
"Identity Crisis"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, July 13th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON