ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors

ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors

Saturday, June 13th, 2009 10:44am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 20,200

Seibertron.com member s250 let us know that tf08 has 3 new images, one of the upcoming ROTF Swerve, one of ROTF Arcee in package and one of ROTF Mixmaster in G1 colors.

ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): tf08, s250

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 14th, 2009 1:31am CDT

Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936302)
Posted by Mach on June 13th, 2009 @ 10:46am CDT
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936306)
Posted by First Gen on June 13th, 2009 @ 10:52am CDT
Really? I think Mixmaster looks AWESOME!!!

Heck I may even get the G1 colored one. The movie one doesn't appeal to me at all, but if they do G1 repaints of all the Constructicons, whoa nelly!!!!
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936312)
Posted by simonightmare on June 13th, 2009 @ 10:59am CDT
I think Mixmaster looks freakin' sweet in those colors, but I suppose it's not in line with the 'real world' setting of the movies. I'll be getting all the Costructicons in both paint apps if they release them. Arcee looks like shit... why not just stick with the design that was scrapped in movie 1? That was so much better than this turd on wheels!
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936313)
Posted by LiKwid on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:00am CDT
Hmmmm.. I don't hate....Nor do I love it..The purple is what throws it off IMO

Swerve FTW..Can't wait to get him too :grin:

Arcee though.. Pass..
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936317)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:08am CDT

Swerve: Niiiiice. I won't mind a Sideswipe repaint at all.

G1-esque Mixmaster: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY EYES THENEONITBURRRRNS (I think I'll be happy with my non-G1 Mixmaster, thank you very much) !!!!!
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936321)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:13am CDT
Eww, Mixmaster looks ugly in those colors. The silver and gray version looks so much more awesome.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936331)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:23am CDT
Hmmm, I don't know what to think about Mixmaster--too bad he's not the same green as Long Haul (he seems lighter and more neon). I may wait to pick him up anyway rather than the regular one who's colors are only "meh" to me as well. Arcee is probably a pass, and Swerve is a must get!
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936336)
Posted by Mkall on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:34am CDT
I knew it would look horrible. Now I feel vindicated.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936337)
Posted by Longbridge on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:36am CDT
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936339)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 13th, 2009 @ 11:41am CDT
Warbreaker wrote:Arcee: Aw come on, why not show the back of the packaging? Arcee's package art's a lazy photoshop of Chromia's, I'm still wondering why she has to have an identical head. Still, I'll be picking her up.

Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936345)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on June 13th, 2009 @ 12:17pm CDT
Real Devastator wrote:I am not sure. But I think is inevitable all constructicon toys will repaint to G1 colour scheme.

That would probably be enough for me to pick up this guy, Rampage, and Longhaul.
Gah, and I wasn't going to buy anything from this line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936346)
Posted by Didicos on June 13th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Longbridge wrote:I think Mixmaster looks brilliant, but I must say I'm a little disappointed as I was holding out on the G1 repaint being on the legends class figures; that would be all kinds of awesome.

I totaly agree....
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936349)
Posted by Phenotype on June 13th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CDT
I love the Classics line and the updated designs but the movie designs are totally different and I just don't think the aesthetics of the movie line work with G1 colors.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936357)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 13th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
Anybody remember me calling this one on the Constructicons? I said about 2 weeks back that they should absolutely NOT do this and that it would be hideous. Some fans just need to learn, be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. Well folks, here's your G1 repaint. Sucks to be you guys. :lol: :P
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936366)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 13th, 2009 @ 1:29pm CDT
I was thinking about getting Mixmaster but after seeing this im going to wait. Does any one know if this version is going to be a store exclusive or will it be mass released? Im defiantly getting swerve. That is what Sideswipe should have looked like in the first place. Arcee i think ill pass on for now. My friend is probably going to pick her up so ill wait until i can see the figure in person. If it can be modded to have some form of legs and look less like a snake ill get it but if that cant be done then it wont be in my vast collection of figures.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936376)
Posted by Blurrz on June 13th, 2009 @ 2:08pm CDT
Well here comes even more purple and green repaints in the upcoming lines. Sigh.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936378)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on June 13th, 2009 @ 2:11pm CDT

Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936380)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 13th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Judging by what I read from people reading the comics and novel, the tree bikes are all Arcee alo G1 cartoon Reflector and only since the movie cut out the combining aspect of her where her tree components treated as individual characters in toy form.

Wait, the cycle-sisters aren't going to combine in the movie? Sucks. But yeah, I get the Reflector homage. I wonder if '07 Arcee's head can replace this repainted head of Chromia's... Hmmmm, I don't suppose her '09 alt-mode could conceal this larger head. Oh well.

Thanks for the pointer!

Cyber Bishop wrote:So, who is this repaint of Sideswipe supposed to be? Or is it just Sideswipe in G1 colors?

It's supposed to be Swerve, the card bio apparently describing the character of his G1 version quite closely.

Here's his TFwiki page: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Swerve_(G1)
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936382)
Posted by christo on June 13th, 2009 @ 2:24pm CDT
when i see a g1 coloured movie-devastator i will drop my pants and wobble to the toy store.
Re: ROTF Arcee in package and first image of Mixmaster G1 colors (936386)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 13th, 2009 @ 2:42pm CDT
They look nice, but I have no need or desire to bolster my ranks with repaints for the movie line.

I think Mixmaster looks quite good and Swerve looks great.

On-screen characterizations are enough for me this go'round.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers RID Mini-Con Deployer Jetstorm For Blizzard Strike Drift" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY