Transformers News: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed!

Tuesday, July 16th, 2019 11:34PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 28,199

This just in from various sources like from our own NathanielPrime and Sentinel_Primal with images from Sabrblade but originating from Twitter user StrikerWang are images somehow taken of the Hasbro Transformers Siege reveals for #SDCC2019! Below you will see images of
-Astrotrain in train mode with his tinder converted to launch base
-Battlemaster Rung (!!!)
-Battlemaster Firedrive repainted deep silver
-Apeface from behind showing his beast mode head component
-Spinister
-Crosshairs (looking slick my old friend)
-Ratbat and Frenzy/Rumble
-and not last and not least the Micromaster 10 pack (not all members yet confirmed)
Enjoy the images and let 2019 ring (Rung?) as what will not doubt go down as one of the greatest years in Transformers history. Chime in with your thoughts in the forum and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Transformers News: #SDCC2019 Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Reveals Revealed!
Credit(s): Nathaniel Prime Sentinel_Primal from Seibertron/StrykerWang
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029554)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on July 16th, 2019 @ 11:36pm CDT
Well well, yesterday I bought Cybertron Optimus from Target as my first Siege figure. And oh man, he is CHUNK. He's amazing. Sure there are some goofy bits about him, but he is the funnest Optimus Prime figure I've ever gotten. (Also this picture was from when I immediately got him out of the box, so it's slightly mistransformed, sorry about that.) The thing that's amazing to me is how awesome the voyager form of him is as well. If you want an Optimus Prime that's super stop-motion friendly, this is a good one. His articulation is best of the Optimus Primes I have, even better than that of the Studio Series 38 BB movie Optimus. He's definitely the most solid one I have. Also his voyager form sports the most GORGEOUS modernized G1 toy Optimus Prime head I've EVER SEEN! I love this thing, and it makes me feel like a little kid again. :D

image0.jpg

As much as I loved Studio Series before, feeling this as my first Siege figure makes me hope that the rest are this good, because if so, that means these are probably much more dense figures and would probably break less easily as well unlike my SS Jazz and Shatter. I also really am looking forward to that Hot Shot recolor of Hound, and really really hope they do a Clocker recolor with a new head of Sideswipe! :x
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029555)
Posted by LE0KING on July 16th, 2019 @ 11:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:RUNG??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Why do I feel like Warden was like "Who? IDW? That's not G1. Just crap something out and leave me alone."

Don't get me wrong I never thought we'd get one, and I'm darn sure gonna buy it, but this is so small it doesn't even scale with a legends collection. Is it better to have nothing than something you can't use?
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029556)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 16th, 2019 @ 11:52pm CDT
Why is it they always release red rumble first and then never blue frenzy
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029557)
Posted by Orionpaxg1 on July 16th, 2019 @ 11:55pm CDT
That Titan class Primus looks great, ready to drop 575 for my Transformers God.
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029558)
Posted by Microbot on July 16th, 2019 @ 11:59pm CDT
So Astrotrain will have 4 modes!!!

Great Apeface, Crossair, Astrotrain and spinster!!!

funny Ratbat and Rumble proportions

More news to came? :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :-?
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029559)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:00am CDT

Also Crosshairs just looks like Ironhide painted in Optimus Primes colors. Nice try Hasbro but NO!
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029560)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:03am CDT
Aimless Misfire wrote:Are they seriously releasing Apeface but not Snapdragon? I hope it's not gonna be another Chop Shop where they never bothered to release the rest of the team.

I'd imagine that Snapdragon will come in the next part of the trilogy. This is only the first part after all. I'd be more concerned about them not bothering to make a Frenzy/Rumble like they almost didn't in Titans Return
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029562)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:13am CDT
Microbot wrote:I bit confused about 10 pack minibot....are the same we have but repaint and in the same pack, the planes are all the same?

They're all redecos of previously released figures, yes. I am a bit surprised that it has two sets of the Air Strike Patrol, but one set may be retooled similarly to Red Heat, and the Sports Car Patrol members Hyperdrive and Blackjack. We'll have to wait and see at SDCC.

But rest assured, I'll be hunting for it :twisted:
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029563)
Posted by fruit-salad on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:17am CDT
I’m confused as to who the two blue battlemaster/Micromaster guys are? The ones that combine into an onslaught type vehicle? Can anyone tell me who they are supposed to be? (Also Spinister is looking really good I think him and apeface are who I’m going to be trying to get)
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029564)
Posted by SnufflesTheb0t420 on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:19am CDT
*sighs* WHY DOES HASBRO WANT MY MONEY SO MUCH
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029565)
Posted by megadino706 on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:28am CDT
Orionpaxg1 wrote:That Titan class Primus looks great, ready to drop 575 for my Transformers God.

What do you mean Primus? Unless you're making a joke.
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029566)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:29am CDT
Liking what I see, especially that Rumble/Frenzy & Ratbat pack. Also, is it me, or does Rung look like he could be recolored into Kaon? I mean, he even has lightning like blast effects. If a Kaon repaint is possible, I hope the rest of the DJD will follow.
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029567)
Posted by Prime Target on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:29am CDT
Ratbat. Hasbro finally made a new Ratbat. And the Madmen made a new Frenzy mold too.

Rung.

And the Direct Hit and Power Punch Micromaster combiner.

Plus the unidentified long rumored Micromaster ten pack, The unidentified Targetmaster (Please for the love of god let it be a proper Fracas) and the rest of the reveals looking fine AF! I'm so in on this!

Bring on the new Commander, Titan and next chapter!!!!

Also Hasbro you better complete the Rescue
Patrol with a Seawatch and Fixit two pack or I swear to god :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029568)
Posted by Stargrave on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:34am CDT
Rung actually turns into a Matrix maker I mean regardless of size I’m smitten. I’m smote.
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029569)
Posted by frogbat on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:35am CDT
Most of these are immediate buys...finally might get a ratbat in my collection!

The micro master combiners were great fun and the battle squad was one of my faves. In a way I’m a bit let down by the siege micromasters cause they have t greatly improved over the originals. Would’ve been nice to have more planes... didn’t manage to pick up the air strike patrol so might get this 10 pack if reasonably priced,
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029570)
Posted by Ultra Markus on July 17th, 2019 @ 12:49am CDT
i was almost thinking astrotrain was going to be a real leader class size figure then i saw the launch pad he comes with i guess the new leader class is now voyager with accessories thats a shame
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029572)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on July 17th, 2019 @ 1:01am CDT
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029574)
Posted by Stargrave on July 17th, 2019 @ 1:17am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is anyone else a bit underwhelmed with Rumble/Frenzy? The legs especially are kinda weak. The knees are too high and the feet aren't very distinct. I'm hoping it's mis-transformed and the thighs telescope up a bit more from the lower legs and that the feet flip out at the bottom. On the other hand, Ratbat looks great. I hope it's not too long until we see Buzzsaw and Blueguy.

I agree but I love that they made it work enough to forgive it. Plus the awkwardness reminds me of both the Autobot and Decepticon cassette robots and their original quirkiness. I doubt they will have little weapons either that kinda bums me out but again, I can forgive it.
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029575)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on July 17th, 2019 @ 1:28am CDT
Dear everyone who said we weren't getting any more IDW designs/characters now that the comic run was over:
Kindly never talk to me again.

Sincerely,
~ Rong Wrong Wrung Oh forget it.

In all seriousness though, this is awesome. Rung is an immediate purchase, Spinister and Apeface still look amazing, I love that Astrotrain has somewhere to store his arsenal, and the Micromasters are alright I guess. Ratbat is my favorite cassette, so if I do get Soundblaster and they don't release any more niche cassettes I might grab him and Rumble there.

I'm absolutely willing to bet that Rung, that Firedrive repaint, the cassettes, and the combiner bros are the missing S44-47. Can anyone see any numbers on the box for the 10 pack?

Also heads-up, the article fails to mention the Micromaster combiner.

Now when's Tarn coming
Re: #SDCC2019 Transformers Siege Rung Ratbat Rumble Micromaster Set Micromaster Combiners Revealed! (2029579)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on July 17th, 2019 @ 1:51am CDT
I just realized that Spinister's second cockpit goes to the underside of his vehicle mode! :BANG_HEAD: After seeing it, I guess it should have been obvious that it wasn't going to end up on top behind the first one :lol:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "transformers age of extinction slug slag" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron - Siege Leader Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime Figur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro - G1 Colors " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Decepticon Breakdown Scout Class E1:08 Hasbro Toys" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION  AUTOBOT HOUND   HASBRO 2014 MISB" on EBAY