Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Friday, September 11th, 2009 12:35pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 13,511

The first five pages, plus the covers from IDW Publishing's All Hail Megatron #15 have been posted at BZZURKK.com. This issue, which concentrates mostly on Kup, is to come out on the 16th of this month. You may view all the images mirrored below:

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15

Credit(s): BZZURKK.com

Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994302)
Posted by Chaoslock on September 11th, 2009 @ 12:52pm CDT
Most EPIC 5 page preview-end on the 5th page so long :lol:
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994420)
Posted by Hairball178 on September 11th, 2009 @ 2:41pm CDT
...Brainstorm?
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994484)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on September 11th, 2009 @ 4:41pm CDT
Hairball178 wrote:...Brainstorm?

That is indeed 'Brainstorm'. Fitting considering his name and all. I do think IDW's editors have realized the mistake of taking this continuity in a different direction; not only is the Coda designed to bridge the gap completely between Furman's excellent writing and McCarthy's childishness, but the finally gave Kup back to Nick Roche as far as art is concerned, which helps due to how he was presented in his own spotlight.

Even more interesting, Kup being a Pretender due to Autobot super-science opens the door for them to voluntarily become headmasters and form combiner teams later down the line. In short,... this is great!

:grin:
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994536)
Posted by shonenfan4 on September 11th, 2009 @ 6:12pm CDT
Very nice, can't wait to read the whole thing. =P~
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994550)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 11th, 2009 @ 6:35pm CDT
"What's that in his mouth?"

I love it XD I was just reading the Kup Spotlight last night and I was wondering what they were going to do with that. This is awesome.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994653)
Posted by megatonlover on September 11th, 2009 @ 8:53pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"What's that in his mouth?"

Uh, excuse me sorry 2 sound like a transformers dork here but I didn't get to read the Kup Spotlight, so do u think u can please explain 2 me really just wut dat really is in his mouth? Thanks..... :)
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994665)
Posted by MYoung23 on September 11th, 2009 @ 9:01pm CDT
This looks just awesome. I love how they deftly explained the art difference of the Kup Spotlight as part of his delusions and how Prowl was using his "battle computer" during his conversation with Springer .

I cant wait for this one.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994666)
Posted by MYoung23 on September 11th, 2009 @ 9:03pm CDT
megatonlover wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"What's that in his mouth?"

It hasnt been explained yet. He didnt have it in his Spotlight so apparently he got it after he was repaired.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994681)
Posted by megatonlover on September 11th, 2009 @ 9:28pm CDT
MYoung23 wrote:
megatonlover wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:"What's that in his mouth?"

Wow, really? Thank u sooo much! I guess I'll make up my own story 2 that. Thank u very much 4 ur help! :D
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994713)
Posted by TFGnome on September 11th, 2009 @ 10:10pm CDT
gotta love Cups robotic cigar
you don't even try to understand a thing like that lol
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994872)
Posted by Convotron on September 12th, 2009 @ 9:39am CDT
Great preview! I can't wait to pick up this issue.

I really enjoy Nick Roche's work, both as an artist and writer. I really liked Spotlight: Hotrod and Spotlight: Kup and his other work. His style is a nice mix of comic and cartoon, it really gives his work an animated feel. The warped nature of Kup's perception in Spotlight: Kup was great for immersing me in Kup's deterioration.

I've only recently started catching up on Transformers comic fiction so I'm going through some of the Dreamwave stuff as well as more recent IDW stuff.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (994902)
Posted by Oilspill on September 12th, 2009 @ 11:11am CDT
This. Is. Awesome.

I think this is not only drawn by Nick Roche but also written by him, and it's great stuff.
It gives me hope for IDW yet.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (995047)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on September 12th, 2009 @ 3:43pm CDT
Kup with the cigar (or perhaps its the crystals he became addicted to) kind of reminds me of Duke Nukem. Awesome!
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (995156)
Posted by trence5 on September 12th, 2009 @ 8:25pm CDT
"What's that in his mouth?"

:lol: :lol: Probably a filter with one of those crystals he got addicted to from that planet in his mouth I bet. But anyway, kudos expo for how Kup came back from what happened to him in spotlight.
Re: Sneak Peak at All Hail Megatron #15 (995528)
Posted by justynnbailey on September 13th, 2009 @ 1:07pm CDT
I really like this bit. Probably the best story out of AHM altogether. I thought in these 5 pages was the perfect example of Prowl's character. Really good stuff.

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro RICOCHET NIGHTSTICK Transformers G1 TRU Commemorative Series IX MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Decepticon Headmaster Snapdragon Krunk" on EBAY
Buy "Scorponok Helmet Mask 1987 Vintage G1 Transformers Fasttrack Antenna Radar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok 1st Run & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Ironworks SEALED War for Cybertron: Earthrise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wingspan Cloudraker Clones Walgreens MISB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Walgreens Exclusive & Wingspan Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle For Cybertron Quintesson Invasion Shockwave Prowl" on EBAY