Monday, November 19th, 2018 6:11PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 13,569

Ollies, that bargain store that has become a hot spot for hard to find Transformers such as Titans Return Wave 5 deluxes, and a big place for Titan Trypticon for insanely low prices, has published their Black Friday advertisement, and that ad includes The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 as part of its headline deals! Cogman was very hard to find last year when he was released, with very few sightings of the figure anywhere in the world. And now, he's everywhere, on the eve of his new Studio Series repaint as well.

Check out the advertisement below, and get ready to go hunting for Cogmans!

Check out Ollie's Black Friday Bargain Madness! Toys, air fryers, cookware, throws and so much more! | View online »

Store Locator

MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE FOR SALE
STARTING 5 A.M. FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2018!
VIEW ALL THE AWESOME DEALS IN OLLIE'S BLACK FRIDAY FLYER»
Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99

MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE FOR SALE
STARTING 5 A.M. FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2018!
VIEW ALL THE AWESOME DEALS IN OLLIE'S BLACK FRIDAY FLYER»

Store Locator
Ollie's Army Login

Holiday Hours:

NOW through Wednesday 11/21: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.

•Thanksgiving 11/22: CLOSED
•Black Friday 11/23: 5 a.m. - 10 p.m.

BEGINNING Saturday 11/24:
•Monday-Saturday: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m.
•Sunday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.

Get social with Ollie's! Transformers News: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99

Merchandise available for sale starting 5 a.m. Friday, November 23, 2017! Folks, we are not here to trick or fool you, but some items may not be exactly as pictured. Quantities are limited and when they're gone, they're gone!

Credit(s): Ollies
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994674)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2018 @ 7:15pm CST
I may wanna try for that Home Alone set.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994677)
Posted by Bounti76 on November 19th, 2018 @ 7:27pm CST
Found one at Ross a few months ago for $7.99, so this doesn't irk me much at all. Ollie's seems to be mostly in the Midwest and East Coast, no? Those of us in the West are kind of screwed with these deals otherwise.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994683)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on November 19th, 2018 @ 7:45pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I may wanna try for that Home Alone set.

Wish my area could support an Olie's
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994689)
Posted by Latebrus-K on November 19th, 2018 @ 9:10pm CST
Hey folks, went looking in my local ollie's for Cogmen, just in case they had some out early. Not much besides a couple overlords and alt-modes boxes...

But I did find Legends Class Cosmos from Titans Return. I'm not sure if this has already been reported but it was news to me. Didn't see Seaspray, but I'd have to assume they shipped together. They didn't have a sticker on Cosmos so I couldn't buy one. An employee guessed it would be $4.99.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994699)
Posted by nycPrime on November 19th, 2018 @ 11:06pm CST
There's a deal right now with Samsung Pay. They're offering 30% cash back on toy purchases from Walmart. So unfortunately it's not an instant savings. As with other CB sites, it takes time to process. But 30% is nice. So I pulled the trigger on Predaking. $150 after tax but with $41 in cash back.

https://slickdeals.net/f/12290521-samsu ... rchV2Algo1
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994785)
Posted by o.supreme on November 20th, 2018 @ 9:59am CST
Sabrblade wrote:I may wanna try for that Home Alone set.

Wow...how is there 5 Home Alone films? I only ever saw the first 2. I knew of a 3rd, but since it wasn't MaCully Culkin, I never bothered with it.

Still not driving nearly 2000 miles to Alabama (my nearest Ollies :lol: ). The idea of a TR compatible Cogman is really appealing, I just wonder if the Studio Series release head will alto be TR size... :-? .
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994800)
Posted by Cobotron on November 20th, 2018 @ 10:50am CST
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994801)
Posted by carytheone on November 20th, 2018 @ 10:53am CST
Cobotron wrote:O, I'm pretty sure the SS Cogman is a straight up re-release with a nicer paint job. The head should be the same. ;)^
Yerp and I prefer the SS deco and hopefully ease of finding.

The nearest Ollie's to me is about one and a half hours away. Not a bad drive, but what I spend in gas I could put on an objectively nicer figure.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994805)
Posted by o.supreme on November 20th, 2018 @ 11:00am CST
^ Good to know, thanks both. I'm sure the SS line was in the planning stages for a while, but would some fans dare to think that basically Movie 5 figures were a *Proto* SS Line? Maybe not quite the complexity, but still leaning more towards that direction? I mean I know part of the reason Movie 5 characters have been so scarce in SS up until now is because we basically just had them, but I guess another reason is that they wouldn't be much different.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994809)
Posted by carytheone on November 20th, 2018 @ 11:13am CST
o.supreme wrote:^ Good to know, thanks both.
NP, anytime ;)^

I'm not a movieverse collector at all and just pick up the ones that tickle my collector's pickle. I have been nabbing some of the TLK Premier line at the markdown stores and have been impressed with the decos and transformation. So yes I have the same feeling that the premier figures were the "proto" studio series line or at a minimum, paved the way. I'm very ok with paying a small premium for nicer figures any day.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994835)
Posted by TFmonkeybiz on November 20th, 2018 @ 2:12pm CST
For anyone living in the U.K., check your local B&M, because the one in Belper, Derbyshire they have a load of TLK stuff including the Walmart exclusive three packs, the last wave of One Step Changers and the Five pack of One Step, Megs, Barricade, Hound, Bee and Grimlock. Outside of that, they also had the R I.D 2015 Titan Changer Sideswipe and what I think is the One Step Drift (please correct me if I'm wrong) and the Titan Changer Bee from the BB movie Toyline (I should also mention the legends two packs were retailing for 5 Pounds).
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994881)
Posted by Bounti76 on November 20th, 2018 @ 8:09pm CST
carytheone wrote:
o.supreme wrote:^ Good to know, thanks both.
NP, anytime ;)^

Honestly, I think that Cogman is appearing in the SS line because he was hard-to-nonexistent-to-find at retail. This is Hasbro's easy of getting him to more fans.

Also, I think the TLK Cogman has a far more screen accurate deco in robot mode-yes, he never transformed, but the small head figure and the larger transtector mode both had amazing quality paint apps that evoked his weathered coloring.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994937)
Posted by AlphaBass on November 21st, 2018 @ 9:30am CST
Ebay also has a 15% off coupon, good until 8PM today.

I believe you can use that for POTP Predaking in addition to the 20% off it is at now.

ETA: it is for use in their app only.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994952)
Posted by carytheone on November 21st, 2018 @ 10:30am CST
It appears that Toyhax.com is having an unadvertised 50% off sale.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1994957)
Posted by Agamemnon on November 21st, 2018 @ 11:22am CST
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1995063)
Posted by carytheone on November 22nd, 2018 @ 7:33am CST
Walmart dot corn has a $5 rollback on the G1 Hot Rod reissue.

Screenshot_20181122-072938.png

I just checked the price at a store yesterday and it was still $30.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1995145)
Posted by Optimus Eeyore on November 23rd, 2018 @ 7:50am CST
No Cogman at my Ollie's.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1995166)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on November 23rd, 2018 @ 12:41pm CST
Optimus Eeyore wrote:No Cogman at my Ollie's.

Same here. They did have Bee, Crosshairs, Drift, and Strafe though. I already have Bee so I picked up Drift & Crosshairs, I think they’ll be a lot of fun to paint!
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1995168)
Posted by william-james88 on November 23rd, 2018 @ 1:14pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Optimus Eeyore wrote:No Cogman at my Ollie's.

I am pretty sure they just meant Studio Series in general, like the stuff they already had and Cogman was just a photo used to represent the line as a whle, even if they never get him.
Re: Steal of a Deal: Ollies Black Friday Advertising The Last Knight Cogman for $5.99 (1995197)
Posted by EmoTim on November 23rd, 2018 @ 7:07pm CST
No Cogman at my Ollies either, but that Walmart reissue Hot Rod is down to $19.99 now.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Autobot Sergeant Kup MOSC New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon Cyberverse Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Knock Out Knockout Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Brawl Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Prowl Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers Hasbro 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers Hasbro 2012" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Airachnid Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Voyager Class Dreadwing Brand New" on EBAY