This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary

Transformers News: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary

Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 4:49AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,923

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The official Steve Jablonsky Facebook page has posted an update from the Transformers music composer - including for The Last Knight - confirming his presence this Friday 23 June in LA, for the Score: A Film Music Documentary, for a Q&A and more!

Hey if you're in LA this coming Friday and want to come say hi and ask me stuff.....maybe questions like "how did you get to be so awesome?" or "is it difficult being so awesome?".....I'll be hanging out at this ArcLight Cinema for a screening of Score: A Film Music Documentary. Hope to meet some of you there!


But if you're here for The Last Knight news, as you probably are, we have a non-update on the full score for the movie, thanks to Jablonsky himself on Twitter. We'll just have to keep waiting for now...

Don't have an official release date yet but it's currently sitting on my desktop


Transformers News: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Docum
Credit(s): Steve Jablonsky

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891089)
Posted by Va'al on June 21st, 2017 @ 4:56am CDT
Notified by a Hasbro Twitter update, we have images of another type of screening for Transformers: The Last Knight, featuring both cast member Mark Wahlberg and Hasbro CEO Brian Goldner - a charity screening for the Mark Wahlber Youth Foundation! Check out the images featuring the two below, and let us know if you attended any special screenings by you in the Energon Pub!

Have spoilers or want to discuss the movie itself with other fans who've seen it? Head to our spoiler thread for TLK - right here!

IMAGE DISTRIBUTED FOR HASBRO - TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT star, Mark Wahlberg talks to the crowd during the pre-screening festivities at the TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Charity Premiere with the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation at Showcase LIVE, Patriot Place in Foxborough, Mass., Monday, June 19, 2017. (Photo by Stew Milne/Invision for Hasbro/AP Images)


Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891106)
Posted by TurboMMaster on June 21st, 2017 @ 7:13am CDT
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Just saw TLK. I never thought I'd see the day. I never thought I'd see the goddamn day where I walk out of a Transformers movie, not only disappointed, but pissed the **** off. I don't know. Maybe I'm going insane. Maybe I'm just being conformed to be just like everyone else on this stupid ass planet. I don't know. I'm going to need to sleep on this before I just start going off.

For reference, the first 2/3's of this movie were brilliant. Everything I ever wanted in a TF movie. But that last act... goddamn, did the writers and producers just stop giving a ****. I'm sorry, but I need to sleep on what I just saw. I feel broken and empty right now, and I just can't wrap my head around it at the moment.

Just remember that you have people here that care about you and can share in your misery. Rest well!

Heck no! He's given us 8 years of misery, 8 years of abuse, 8 years of condescension, he can suffer in his jocks on his own!
No this long here, but I agree. To be honest, If Sly liked DOTM, witch was a terrible movie for me, then maybe we should take dis disappointment as a good coin :-? ?

And considering Author, no doubt about soundtrack in this one. He never dissapoints.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891135)
Posted by dragons on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:24am CDT
I liked movie compare what we get in cartoons and comics it kind matched up good little girl parts where little slow hope we get sequel not reboot to see unicron in sequel some new directors are good on series and some new directors are bad where series had left new director picking up gi joe retaliation better than first, batman forever and batman robin bad bat nipples on guy costumes and no bat nipples on batgirl costume costumes don't need nipples but guys get them not female, and city was to colorful,.

If we get sequel by new director it could be bad or good
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891137)
Posted by robotcaveman on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:27am CDT
Just saw the movie last knight. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891146)
Posted by Big Grim on June 21st, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
Whoa. The last few reviews of this film are freakin' savage. This film is worse that AoE? That's hard to imagine.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891150)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 21st, 2017 @ 10:18am CDT
TurboMMaster wrote:
Burn wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Just saw TLK. I never thought I'd see the day. I never thought I'd see the goddamn day where I walk out of a Transformers movie, not only disappointed, but pissed the **** off. I don't know. Maybe I'm going insane. Maybe I'm just being conformed to be just like everyone else on this stupid ass planet. I don't know. I'm going to need to sleep on this before I just start going off.

For reference, the first 2/3's of this movie were brilliant. Everything I ever wanted in a TF movie. But that last act... goddamn, did the writers and producers just stop giving a ****. I'm sorry, but I need to sleep on what I just saw. I feel broken and empty right now, and I just can't wrap my head around it at the moment.

Just remember that you have people here that care about you and can share in your misery. Rest well!

Heck no! He's given us 8 years of misery, 8 years of abuse, 8 years of condescension, he can suffer in his jocks on his own!
No this long here, but I agree. To be honest, If Sly liked DOTM, witch was a terrible movie for me, then maybe we should take dis disappointment as a good coin :-? ?

And considering Author, no doubt about soundtrack in this one. He never dissapoints.


I think I still liked TLK more than DOTM. I never really cared for the first half of DOTM, whereas only the last act of TLK retroactively ruined the rest of the movie. It was like they were building up a bunch of interesting concepts that either just never went anywhere, or just completely fell apart. AOE is still my favorite.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891158)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 21st, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
Big Grim wrote:Whoa. The last few reviews of this film are freakin' savage. This film is worse that AoE? That's hard to imagine.

I don't think that is really the case, but we will cover that in some spoiler reviews later!
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891160)
Posted by Big Grim on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:16am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Big Grim wrote:Whoa. The last few reviews of this film are freakin' savage. This film is worse that AoE? That's hard to imagine.

I don't think that is really the case, but we will cover that in some spoiler reviews later!

We'll see in time, sure. I mean, these reviews are not from TF sites.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891161)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:21am CDT
What hurts me the most about this movie is that I feel like I'm betraying the movie franchise by being disappointed by TLK. I've been the only person willing to defend these movies to the death, but now I don't feel like I can't do that with this one. I wanted to like it much more than I do, but I can't, and I truly feel like I'm betraying something here.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891163)
Posted by Deadput on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:33am CDT
Have not seen the movie myself yet (But will today) I heard the first hour is the best part.


Keeping my expectations low especially since Sly himself is disappointed which worries me as someone who is a fan who can accept and overlook the flaws of the previous films.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891164)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:36am CDT
I saw this movie at a fan screening last night...This movie has destroyed any chance of me caring of any transformer movie moving forward into the future of Michael bay films. I can't believe no one was on deck to tell him to trash this movie.
So sad...
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891166)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:51am CDT
Deadput wrote:Have not seen the movie myself yet (But will today) I heard the first hour is the best part.


Keeping my expectations low especially since Sly himself is disappointed which worries me as someone who is a fan who can accept and overlook the flaws of the previous films.


I'd say the first hour and a half are great. There's a moment halfway through one particular fight scene where you can tell the writers just stopped giving a shit. Even the quality of the dialogue dropped exponentially, and it stayed that way through the rest of the movie.

I was fine with AOE's shitty dialogue, because it was throughout the entire movie. That was its style. But here, some of the best dialogue that's ever been uttered in the entire franchise permeated the first half, while the second half dropped even below AOE's standards. And it's not just the dialogue that drops. You'll just have to see for yourself.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891167)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:52am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:What hurts me the most about this movie is that I feel like I'm betraying the movie franchise by being disappointed by TLK. I've been the only person willing to defend these movies to the death, but now I don't feel like I can't do that with this one. I wanted to like it much more than I do, but I can't, and I truly feel like I'm betraying something here.

What makes this film so much worse than the rest?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891170)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:55am CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:I saw this movie at a fan screening last night...This movie has destroyed any chance of me caring of any transformer movie moving forward into the future of Michael bay films. I can't believe no one was on deck to tell him to trash this movie.
So sad...


It's not Bay's fault at all. It was the producers that ruined it. They were going to make Bay shoot without a completed script. BAY is the one who had to force them to hire a team of writers. And this is what they gave him. That's why I think Bay wants out of the franchise after this movie. They gave him bullshit to work with, out of spite.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891174)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:57am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:What hurts me the most about this movie is that I feel like I'm betraying the movie franchise by being disappointed by TLK. I've been the only person willing to defend these movies to the death, but now I don't feel like I can't do that with this one. I wanted to like it much more than I do, but I can't, and I truly feel like I'm betraying something here.

What makes this film so much worse than the rest?


There were so many plot points that were brought up that were just glossed over. Even the knights and the creators, which was my absolute favorite part of AOE, the mystery behind them, was completely glossed over. Anything else, and I'd be getting into spoilers.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891195)
Posted by It Is Him on June 21st, 2017 @ 1:42pm CDT
Brands don't need you to defend them. They're not our friends, no matter how hard they try to ingratiate themselves into our lives. We can be vocal about fandom without justifying this one small part of it
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891203)
Posted by Dmhead on June 21st, 2017 @ 2:19pm CDT
The word of mouth for this film is quite bad. Could TLK perform well despiste being panned by the critics?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891269)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 21st, 2017 @ 6:13pm CDT
Thanks to an Entertainment Weekly article, we have news that Steve Jablonsky has uploaded a full song for our enjoyment that is featured in Transformers: The Last Knight! Jablonsky, who has worked extensively with the music for the movies, created something new and special for the latest movie when he had to make some music for a medieval scene where the knights of the round table fight off barbarians. This new piece excited Jablonsky, and he allowed Entertainment Weekly to show off his song in their article! You can listen to the piece, titled "Merlin's Staff," by following the above link, and you can check some of his interview with Entertainment Weekly below!

Steve Jablonsky has written music for every one of Michael Bay’s Transformers films. But for the fifth installment, Transformers: The Last Knight, the composer had to take things back — way back — to Medieval times.

.....

“I met with Michael before he started shooting Transformers: The Last Knight,” Jablonsky said in a press release. “He showed me some amazing concept art and explained how the story connects the history of Transformers all the way back to the times of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I loved the idea because it gave me the opportunity to explore new musical ideas…
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891301)
Posted by Dagon on June 21st, 2017 @ 8:20pm CDT
My wife and I just got back from seeing the movie. I have been disappointed by every live action ablution beside the first one, which was cool as a live action realization of the Transformers but plotless and boring otherwise.
I went in to this one with the lowest of expectations. I expected to see moving images and hear loud noises for two and a half hours. And I was still incredibly disappointed by this movie. I know there's a word filter that will block swear words, so there isn't a way I can express my feelings about this film. But this, like the last three movies, is a bad, bad, nonsensical and stupid movie.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891319)
Posted by Dagon on June 21st, 2017 @ 9:37pm CDT
Deadput wrote:So this movie has a 13 percent on RT right now which is lower from ROTF and AOE's 19 and 18 percent.

I'm calling Bull since everyone believes Bay's the god damn devil.

Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!

It god damn bombed and with the lackluster mostly unknown Rid cartoon and the dwindling comic sales this franchise is going to crash and burn and end just like GI Joe and every other "franchise" Hasbro has made into films.


And people think the Star Wars films are "good" instead of just simply entertaining.



I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891343)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:08pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!
As long as objectively good quality Transformers stories like "Code of Hero" exist, this argument will never ever be true.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891344)
Posted by Deadput on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:10pm CDT
Dagon wrote:I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.

I don't know man I just got back from the movie expecting a trash heap and I'm surprised to say...I enjoyed the whole movie besides three nitpicks!

The fact that Cogman's headmaster scenes were cut. (As well as many scenes from filming that are just gone like at least 20 minutes of it)

Topspin randomly having Leadfoot's head (Still enjoy the confirmation he is alive regardless)

That random Contructicon Autobot at the junkyard who is there for 10 seconds before never showing up again ( Did not hate it but I'm just confused on what the point of him was)


But honestly am I crazy, everyone else is, or do I just have a terrible sense of taste?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891346)
Posted by Deadput on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!
As long as objectively good quality Transformers stories like "Code of Hero" exist, this argument will never ever be true.


One offs that can't be repeated especially not in movie format unless the cast is incredibly small and has only one or two main characters as opposed to... well most Transformers media.

We have never gotten another Code of Hero or Last stand of the Wreckers even when people have attempted to (Hi Sins of the Wreckers as enjoyable as you were you were also disappointing)
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891350)
Posted by william-james88 on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
Just came back from watching it. it wasnt good. So little time spent on bot on bot action they might as well not be in the film. Its just humans running away from explosions and trying to get a stick for 2.5 hours.

At least now i know Berserker was indeed in the film.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891351)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:24pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Dagon wrote:I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.

I don't know man I just got back from the movie expecting a trash heap and I'm surprised to say...I enjoyed the whole movie besides three nitpicks!
Spoilers, man! This is the spoiler-free thread.

Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Why do people expect more out of transforming robot action movie Transformers as an idea will never be good only entertaining just like how every cartoon has been objectively bad but entertaining even if Bay and every other person left the film or if Disney made them they would still be the same!
As long as objectively good quality Transformers stories like "Code of Hero" exist, this argument will never ever be true.


One offs that can't be repeated especially not in movie format unless the cast is incredibly small and has only one or two main characters as opposed to... well most Transformers media.

We have never gotten another Code of Hero or Last stand of the Wreckers even when people have attempted to (Hi Sins of the Wreckers as enjoyable as you were you were also disappointing)
I was responding to your claim of "since no Transformers fiction has ever been objective good, the films shouldn't be either."[/paraphrasing]
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891354)
Posted by Deadput on June 21st, 2017 @ 11:37pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Spoilers, man! This is the spoiler-free thread.

What spoilers?

The only thing I can think of is nitpick number two and it had nothing to do with spoilers.

Nitpick number 1 wasn't in the movie and neither were things in the trailers.

Nitpick number 3 was about some completely pointless and unsignificant thing in the background in the first 30 minutes that had nothing to do with anything before or afterwards like honestly that's not a spoiler.

Edit: I went and spoil marked it anyways.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891404)
Posted by Dagon on June 22nd, 2017 @ 5:09am CDT
Deadput wrote:
Dagon wrote:I think people expect a good movie. Not Citizen Kane, but a decent movie. That's not too lofty or unreasonable of an expectation. And, it's not impossible for TF fiction to be quality. The movies are just bad.

I don't know man I just got back from the movie expecting a trash heap and I'm surprised to say...I enjoyed the whole movie besides three nitpicks!



But honestly am I crazy, everyone else is, or do I just have a terrible sense of taste?




It's not any of those things, man. You enjoyed the movie, and that's all that matters. You're not going to be the only person who enjoyed it, and I won't be the only person who didn't. I'm glad you enjoyed it; and frankly, I think most of the people who dislike the movies are glad for the people who do enjoy them. We just disagree on the quality of them, but don't think the other side is bad for their opinions. Most of us: there are people who take it much more seriously than they should on both sides.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891413)
Posted by Zack on June 22nd, 2017 @ 7:51am CDT
Interesting to see how Augmented Reality can play around with transformers theme :-D
[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/udviser/posts/1912675355666985[/facebook]
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891420)
Posted by william-james88 on June 22nd, 2017 @ 8:27am CDT
Deadput, are you happy to know that Berserker is actually in the film?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891490)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 22nd, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
Am back after a week now I've seen the film so not scared of spoilers.

I f***ing loved it. Have had a rough week so needed something to cheer me up and I was smiling through almost the entire movie. Loved the new guys like Cogman and Hot Rod and Sqweeks, I liked the new human characters, found the reveal about Earth quite similar to an idea I had back during the Marvel comic days and was so damn happy with the gorgeous robot scenes and beautiful views throughout. Yeah I won't say it's perfect but I had so much more fun with this movie than many other supposedly good blockbusters in recent times (that's aimed at The Godawful Force Awakens and pretty much any MCU/DCEU film, haven't seen Wonder Woman yet). Even though I was in the small screen room (as I was seeing it very early in the day) the rest of the audience cheered and laughed at appropiate bits. One kid yelled YAY at the first appearance of Bee. I yayed at the first appearance of Megatron. Dunno why I did that, maybe cos i love the voyager toy so much it was glad to see the character in action and he was awesome.

Am very eager for the Blu Ray so I can pause and examine the robots some more. I'e only really enjoyed a couple new movies in the past couple years. This is one and Logan was the other. Yeah there's somethings I found a bit flawed but on the whole this movie really cheered me up and I'm keen to see it again really soon.

And seriously I want some mini-Dinobots. And Sqweeks. Not toys. The actual robots. Also why aren't all the toys available now? I really wanted to buy Hot Rod and Cogman and Nitro and Skullitron when I left the cinema but not even wave 2 stuff is available around here.

To those who don't like it, that's cool and you got all those animated shows and IDW comics I reeeeally don't like so we're all good.



Oh and I have a small task for you lot. Since Deluxe Hot Rod has no gun, which of the many TF guns over the years would work best for him and look like his rather cool time-slowy-down gun from the film?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891546)
Posted by Seibertron on June 22nd, 2017 @ 1:55pm CDT
Thanks to our friends at Paramount, Seibertron.com was allowed press access to the US Premiere of the Transformers The Last Knight. The red carpet event took place alongside the Chicago Riverfront alongside the famed Civic Opera House in downtown Chicago, IL. My wife and I were there alongside the rest of the press covering the event. We had two cameras and a couple of cell phones to help us provide as much exclusive content for Seibertron.com as we possibly could. One of our cameras was setup for video and the other for photos. For now, we just have the photos posted of the event and are currently editing the video footage to share with all of you later.

Image
Civic Opera House Building in Chicago, IL

Image
Our press badge

Image
Tickets to the US premiere screening and to the Post Party

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo on the red carpet between MTV Snapchat and Univision's Hoy. We are in front of the Barricade blow-up car.

Image

Image
Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team

Image
Producer Tom DeSanto talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Producer Don Murphy (center) and Executive Producer Mark Vahradian (far left)

Image
Peter Cullen and Frank Welker (voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron respectively)

Image
Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura

Image
Remi Adeleke (TRF Lieutenant)

Image
Sir Anthony Hopkins signing autographs for fans, alongside Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Image
Sir Anthony Hopkins talking to Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Image
Jerrod Carmichael (Jimmy) talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Santiago_Cabrera (Santos from TRF) talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Juliocesar Chavez gives Seibertron.com 2 thumbs up!

Image
Laura Haddock (Vivian) and Josh Duhamel (Lennox) having fun with fans on the red carpet!

Image
Josh Duhamel (Lennox) talking to Hoy Univision

Image
Isabela Moner (Izabella) strikes a pose for Seibertron.com

Image
Laura Haddock (Vivian) talking to other press.

Image
The stars gathered at the end of the red carpet

Image
Director Michael Bay talks to Seibertron.com for a moment!

Image
Mark Wahlberg (Cade Yaeger) talks to Hoy, checking out Seibertron.com!

Image
Ryan and Lori Yzquierdo inside the Civic Opera House

Image
The cast of Transformers The Last Knight prior to the screening

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo with Producer Tom DeSanto at the Last Knight's after party event. He and I had a great conversation and he completely won me over after he talked to me about Professor X, Magneto, Optimus, Megatron, being a fan in the 80s, the Marvel TF comics, and so on. Even got to talk to him about Jon Bailey's amazing Optimus Prime voice! Tom completely convinced me that he truly is a fan of these properties after talking X-Men and Transformers with me for about 10 minutes.

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo with Ben Montano and John Warden from Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team.

The US Premiere was an absolutely amazing experience, especially for a long time Transformers fan like myself. It was very cool that Paramount let Seibertron.com onto the red carpet alongside regular press such as WGN, ABC, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, MTV and Univision (to name a few). I wasn't quite prepared to be given access to all of the stars like that, nor had I been on the red carpet of a movie premiere before. It was a massive learning experience and we were figuring things out on the fly!

We got to have some brief one-on-one time with Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Hopkins, Jerrod Carmichael, Isabela Moner, Santiago Cabrera, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Remi Adeleke, Juliocesar Chavez, and Tom DeSanto. Unfortunately, due to time constraints at the rushed end of the event, we didn't get to talk to Mark Wahlberg or Laura Haddock but we still managed to get some great pics to share with all of you! All of the stars were very nice and happy to talk to everyone. I was very surprised that they had all of the stars talk to any of the press that wanted to talk to them. I figured we would only be allowed to speak to select stars and didn't think that I'd be getting to shake hands with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins!

After the screening of the film, which most of the press did not attend, we headed over to the after party at the Prysm Nightclub. We arrived a little late to the party, which was in full swing, due to seeing the movie. I think Josh Duhamel was one of the few stars that stayed for the film, who was saw briefly the film's showing prior to us leaving for the after party. We only saw Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Tom DeSanto, Michael Bay, Juliocesar Chavez, Isabela Moner, and the Hasbro Transformers Brand Team at the event though there seemed to be a lot of "big wigs", or something to that effect, along with other Hollywood like people in the packed nightclub, which was closed to the public for the private event (though the club is actually closed on Tuesdays anyway, which I'm assuming is part of the reason why they would choose this club for the evenet). I'm also assuming that a lot of the people that were at the after party were a lot of the "behind-the-scenes" folks that do not get enough recognition for their hard work on these films, such as the writers, artists, costume people, prop people, set designers, etc. It was a lot of fun and the party wrapped up around 2:30am.

I'll share some more thoughts in the topic on our forums. We are still working on putting together a video to share with all of you from our footage of the event.

Thank you again to Paramount for this amazing opportunity. We had a spectacular time! It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime day-to-remember event.

I hope all of you enjoy these pictures!
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891552)
Posted by Deadput on June 22nd, 2017 @ 2:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Deadput, are you happy to know that Berserker is actually in the film?


Well yes and I'm surprised he "survived" only due to the fact he never got out of jail when I thought he was only a minor Con much less important and was going to get the treatment that well all the other cons besides Megatron, Barricade and Nitro did but hey maybe he shows up in the next film.

Doesn't explain why he's more of a focus for toys then say Mohawk, Dreadbot or Onslaught who were (technically) in the film for longer then him and they had more changes to their designs or in the case of Mohawk his very own while Berserker is just a straight up repaint or why his alt mode was briefly on set.

Actual movie spoilers With how much all the Decepticons were spotted in vehicle mode during filming you would think they would be in the movie for longer especially after that intro then again like over half the scenes that they were filmed in never made it to the movie for example there was a scene filmed where the Decepticons and the Autobots were charging towards each other in alt mode and it looked pretty cool so that sucks
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891590)
Posted by william-james88 on June 22nd, 2017 @ 3:02pm CDT
We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891594)
Posted by william-james88 on June 22nd, 2017 @ 3:10pm CDT
Our own epic voice and all around awesome Seibertronian Jon 3.0 (better known as John Bailey) has taken part of a once in a lifetime experience at a Transformers The Last Knight event at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA. High profile media outlets, including John, were invited to try out exotic car racing in the spirit of the high performance cars one may find in these films. While the cars were not of makes or cars found in the film, they all had Transformers: the last Knight logos on them. The ones John got to drive were the Lamborghini Gallardo and Ferrari F430.

You can see the videos below, enjoy!



Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891610)
Posted by Deadput on June 22nd, 2017 @ 4:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.


Yeah that now that I think about it was also a (minor) nitpick but I understand why he did not considering his location in this movie not really giving him a decent place to drive.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891611)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 22nd, 2017 @ 4:43pm CDT
Mlive.com has written an article on how the filming of The Last Knight has helped the local economy in Michigan. Some of the scenes were filmed at the old Paccard Plant in Detroit and the now abandoned Pontiac Silverdome (The former stadium of the Detroit Lions). Filming in these locations has brought revenue in the form of rentals, transportation, custom props, catering and other supplies sold in Michigan.

Image
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891620)
Posted by Microraptor on June 22nd, 2017 @ 5:39pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We never do see Optimus Transform into his alt mode though. Kinda crazy how he is the one bot you dont see transforming in this film. Its usually a big deal when that happens.


Yeah that now that I think about it was also a (minor) nitpick but I understand why he did not considering his location in this movie not really giving him a decent place to drive.


Well,he was in alt-mode briefly, but his transformation was behind the smoke.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891637)
Posted by Dmhead on June 22nd, 2017 @ 6:35pm CDT
Transformers 5 Disappoints with Lowest Opening Day in Franchise History
http://movieweb.com/transformers-last-knight-opening-day-box-office/

Could this be the final straw for Bayformers?
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891648)
Posted by Kurona on June 22nd, 2017 @ 8:05pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Mlive.com has written an article on how the filming of The Last Knight has helped the local economy in Michigan. Some of the scenes were filmed at the old Paccard Plant in Detroit and the now abandoned Pontiac Silverdome (The former stadium of the Detroit Lions). Filming in these locations has brought revenue in the form of rentals, transportation, custom props, catering and other supplies sold in Michigan.

Image

One of the only good things to come out of these movies. This is wonderful news :x :x :x
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891670)
Posted by Va'al on June 22nd, 2017 @ 10:35pm CDT
While the hype is hypin and the reviews keep comin, we also have some numbers to report on Transformers: The Last Knight. According to a number of sources, including Variety and Deadline, the fifth movie had a rough first day. The film reported the lowest opening day income in the whole franchise so far: a $15.65M first day for Transformers: The Last Knight inclusive of Tuesday night’s $5.5M previews.

However, this has yet to consider the international market - with the weekend seeing the release in China and Hong Kong, among other audiences - and the expected significant impact it should have on the reception overall, as reported previously. For more information, check out the snippets below, and follow through to the articles to join our discussion in the Energon Pub!

Its opening-day number is also below that of any other movie in the modern franchise. The 2007 original grossed $36.6 million when it opened on a Tuesday. 2009’s “Revenge of the Fallen” earned $62 million on a Wednesday, and 2011’s “Dark of the Moon” — also launched on a Wednesday — brought in $37.7 million. “Age of Extinction,” the most recent installment before “Last Knight” opened on a Friday to $41.9 million.


Males repped 57% of Last Knight‘s Wednesday crowd to 43% females. Those under 18 at 29% love the movie with an A CinemaScore. If only more of them showed up. The 18-24 age group were even more tolerant of the Michael Bay title giving it an A-, along with the under 25 set who repped 49% of the crowd. Twenty-two percent bought tickets to Last Knight because of Mark Wahlberg, while 53% came out because it’s a Transformers movie.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891693)
Posted by Va'al on June 23rd, 2017 @ 12:06am CDT
Via the official Transformers Facebook page, we have what is probably the last version of a trailer for Transformers: The Last Knight, soon to see worldwide release outside of the US! Clocking in at one minute, and featuring the Torches track, by X Ambassadors - as we previously discussed here and covered by Chinese artist Zhang Jie here. We've embedded the clip below for your viewing, enojoy!

Check out “Torches” by X Ambassadors in #Transformers: The Last Knight, NOW PLAYING in theatres, RealD 3D and IMAX 3D.


Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891697)
Posted by lupinesithlord on June 23rd, 2017 @ 12:35am CDT
It was better than the last one...transformers actually transform not melt into goop. does it have plotholes absolutely...it is a Michael bay movie...the plot of the movie is defined by plothole...but it is fun. :CON:
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891722)
Posted by Big Grim on June 23rd, 2017 @ 5:42am CDT
Sounds like you had a blast, Ryan! Musta been a hell of an experience!
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891725)
Posted by Va'al on June 23rd, 2017 @ 5:52am CDT
Via ComicBook.com we have an interview with Transformers: The Last Knight cast member Mark Wahlberg, who returns from Age of Extinction as Cade Yaeger, discussing the role that director Michael Bay has created for himself within the franchise - and he does not expect him to leave as he has said a number of times already.

The point he makes though, is probably also tied to the amounts of money made at the box office for Paramount, which may not be the case with this fifth movie, as reported here. Check the relevant point below, and the whole piece here!

While he might be a bit fried at the moment, Wahlberg thinks after some time has passed, Bay won't be so willing to let go.

"So he'll decide that and I would be hard pressed to see him walk away and put it in somebody else's control and care. I mean, that's just the Michael that I know, but you never know, sometimes people decide to move on, so we'll see what happens."

The franchise has been heavily criticized at times, but still manages to bring in signifgant box office receipts. How The Last Knight fares at the box office will likely have some impact on Bay's ultimate decision.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891758)
Posted by philswitch engage on June 23rd, 2017 @ 9:04am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Thanks to our friends at Paramount, Seibertron.com was allowed press access to the US Premiere of the Transformers The Last Knight. The red carpet event took place alongside the Chicago Riverfront alongside the famed Civic Opera House in downtown Chicago, IL. My wife and I were there alongside the rest of the press covering the event. We had two cameras and a couple of cell phones to help us provide as much exclusive content for Seibertron.com as we possibly could. One of our cameras was setup for video and the other for photos. For now, we just have the photos posted of the event and are currently editing the video footage to share with all of you later.

Image
Civic Opera House Building in Chicago, IL

Image
Our press badge

Image
Tickets to the US premiere screening and to the Post Party

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo on the red carpet between MTV Snapchat and Univision's Hoy. We are in front of the Barricade blow-up car.

Image

Image
Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team

Image
Producer Tom DeSanto talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Producer Don Murphy (center) and Executive Producer Mark Vahradian (far left)

Image
Peter Cullen and Frank Welker (voices of Optimus Prime and Megatron respectively)

Image
Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura

Image
Remi Adeleke (TRF Lieutenant)

Image
Sir Anthony Hopkins signing autographs for fans, alongside Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Image
Sir Anthony Hopkins talking to Seibertron.com's Ryan Yzquierdo

Image
Jerrod Carmichael (Jimmy) talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Santiago_Cabrera (Santos from TRF) talking to Seibertron.com

Image
Juliocesar Chavez gives Seibertron.com 2 thumbs up!

Image
Laura Haddock (Vivian) and Josh Duhamel (Lennox) having fun with fans on the red carpet!

Image
Josh Duhamel (Lennox) talking to Hoy Univision

Image
Isabela Moner (Izabella) strikes a pose for Seibertron.com

Image
Laura Haddock (Vivian) talking to other press.

Image
The stars gathered at the end of the red carpet

Image
Director Michael Bay talks to Seibertron.com for a moment!

Image
Mark Wahlberg (Cade Yaeger) talks to Hoy, checking out Seibertron.com!

Image
Ryan and Lori Yzquierdo inside the Civic Opera House

Image
The cast of Transformers The Last Knight prior to the screening

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo with Producer Tom DeSanto at the Last Knight's after party event. He and I had a great conversation and he completely won me over after he talked to me about Professor X, Magneto, Optimus, Megatron, being a fan in the 80s, the Marvel TF comics, and so on. Even got to talk to him about Jon Bailey's amazing Optimus Prime voice! Tom completely convinced me that he truly is a fan of these properties after talking X-Men and Transformers with me for about 10 minutes.

Image
Ryan Yzquierdo with Ben Montano and John Warden from Hasbro's Transformers Brand Team.

The US Premiere was an absolutely amazing experience, especially for a long time Transformers fan like myself. It was very cool that Paramount let Seibertron.com onto the red carpet alongside regular press such as WGN, ABC, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, MTV and Univision (to name a few). I wasn't quite prepared to be given access to all of the stars like that, nor had I been on the red carpet of a movie premiere before. It was a massive learning experience and we were figuring things out on the fly!

We got to have some brief one-on-one time with Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Anthony Hopkins, Jerrod Carmichael, Isabela Moner, Santiago Cabrera, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Remi Adeleke, Juliocesar Chavez, and Tom DeSanto. Unfortunately, due to time constraints at the rushed end of the event, we didn't get to talk to Mark Wahlberg or Laura Haddock but we still managed to get some great pics to share with all of you! All of the stars were very nice and happy to talk to everyone. I was very surprised that they had all of the stars talk to any of the press that wanted to talk to them. I figured we would only be allowed to speak to select stars and didn't think that I'd be getting to shake hands with the likes of Sir Anthony Hopkins!

After the screening of the film, which most of the press did not attend, we headed over to the after party at the Prysm Nightclub. We arrived a little late to the party, which was in full swing, due to seeing the movie. I think Josh Duhamel was one of the few stars that stayed for the film, who was saw briefly the film's showing prior to us leaving for the after party. We only saw Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, Tom DeSanto, Michael Bay, Juliocesar Chavez, Isabela Moner, and the Hasbro Transformers Brand Team at the event though there seemed to be a lot of "big wigs", or something to that effect, along with other Hollywood like people in the packed nightclub, which was closed to the public for the private event (though the club is actually closed on Tuesdays anyway, which I'm assuming is part of the reason why they would choose this club for the evenet). I'm also assuming that a lot of the people that were at the after party were a lot of the "behind-the-scenes" folks that do not get enough recognition for their hard work on these films, such as the writers, artists, costume people, prop people, set designers, etc. It was a lot of fun and the party wrapped up around 2:30am.

I'll share some more thoughts in the topic on our forums. We are still working on putting together a video to share with all of you from our footage of the event.

Thank you again to Paramount for this amazing opportunity. We had a spectacular time! It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime day-to-remember event.

I hope all of you enjoy these pictures!


I hope you realize, Ryan, that this compromises any objectivity this site has in regards to the movies and your opinions of them
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891760)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 23rd, 2017 @ 9:07am CDT
Why does everyone say tlk is the last movie
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891772)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2017 @ 9:52am CDT
philswitch engage wrote:
I hope you realize, Ryan, that this compromises any objectivity this site has in regards to the movies and your opinions of them

I fail to see how, especially when our site and staff is made up of different people who share different views. If you want to see how different we all are, here is the site's review:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... ise/38634/

Plus, our enjoyment of films are dictated by our tastes, there is no such thing as objectivity, its all subjective to what we like. Heaven's Gate is said to be "objectively good" from a Director of Photography's point of view but I think it sucks balls. We are all being subjective.

Bumblebee21 wrote:Why does everyone say tlk is the last movie


That was said in some marketing material, such as the trailers.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891775)
Posted by philswitch engage on June 23rd, 2017 @ 9:55am CDT
Because the site owner got wined and dined by paramount.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891780)
Posted by william-james88 on June 23rd, 2017 @ 10:00am CDT
philswitch engage wrote:Because the site owner got wined and dined by paramount.

so what? he can still think the movie sucks, listen to the upcoming podcast to find out :D Plus, we are a whole team, not just one guy, read out review to find out if we are biased.
Re: Steve Jablonsky's Transformers: The Last Knight Score Incoming, plus LA Q&A for Score: A Music Documentary (1891782)
Posted by Kurona on June 23rd, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
Well there IS such a thing as objectivity, but yes, enjoyment and taste is incredibly subjective.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
NEW!
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON