Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works?

Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works?

Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 4:51pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,555

cobra zartan of fellow Transformer fan site TFW2005 has shared some images of a possible third-party Targetmaster figure from the makers of Superalloy C-80 Wheelie Survivalist and the upcoming C-62 Powerglide Warrior. The figure appears to feature a handle that is very similar to those found on MP-09 Rodimus Convoy's weapons. While it has not been confirmed that this figure is intended be a MP Firebolt, it does seem to be a strong possibility given it's design and the fact that Takara's MP-09 lacked his Targetmaster partner. Their first release Wheelie Survivalist featured heavy diecast construction, as does their upcoming Powerglide Warrior, one would assume this figure will follow suit. Click here to view the full article on TFW2005 which includes additional images.

Credit(s): cobra zartan of TFW2005

This article was last modified on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011 5:05pm CDT

Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1307880)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 2nd, 2011 @ 4:56pm CDT
Looks pretty darn cool, but I'm fine with the one Rodimus came with.
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1307901)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 2nd, 2011 @ 6:12pm CDT
Holy crap that's a beautifully designed figure!! Even if I never get a MasterPiece Roddy I may get this and find any way I can to integrate it into my collection.
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1307906)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 2nd, 2011 @ 6:27pm CDT
I just, can't get over that robot mode, how is it that good? :oops:
Yeah I, don't see anything that'd make me not want this, this guy just looks like he does so many things right that I don't think I'll care about the price, I'm pretty on board with him right now.
Also like, while die cast would be the icing on the (Freaking cool looking) cake, I think it'd wear on MP Rodimus' arm pretty quick.
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1307927)
Posted by DevastaTTor on November 2nd, 2011 @ 7:55pm CDT
OK, I'm interested-but only if they also do a black/dark version for the e-Hobby Rodimus (assuming I still buy him).
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1307964)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on November 3rd, 2011 @ 12:02am CDT
Yep, go ahead and sign me up for this.
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1309230)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 6th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CST
This looks pretty awesome, I wonder though where they stole the design from.
Re: Superalloy MP Targetmaster in the Works? (1309486)
Posted by xyl360 on November 7th, 2011 @ 11:56am CST
Dead Metal wrote:This looks pretty awesome, I wonder though where they stole the design from.

From the animation in the cartoon from the looks of it :P. HasTak has never done a Targetmaster that looked as good as this IMO.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Hasbro Pulse Exclusive Centurion Drone" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY