Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime

Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime

Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 7:07pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 77,666

Target continues their Dark Of The Moon exclusives with the Cyberverse Ark Set with bonus Sentinel Prime figure. There doesn't seem to be any difference between this Sentinel Prime and the Cyberverse Commander regular release. If you have been waiting on purchasing the Ark Set, now you can get it with its pilot in one package with this special value.

This set was spotted last night at Target in Wyoming, MI and today at the Golf Mill Target in the greater Chicago area. Record your own sightings in the Toy Sightings Forum.

This article was last modified on Wednesday, October 12th, 2011 8:47pm CDT

Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299603)
Posted by craggy on October 12th, 2011 @ 7:14pm CDT
cool, I suppose. But me Craggy want orange/gold repaint!
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299607)
Posted by UltraPrimal on October 12th, 2011 @ 7:21pm CDT
Disappointing. I was hoping for a repaint as well.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299617)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 12th, 2011 @ 7:37pm CDT
these have been out in my area for almost a month now had no idea this was new to people, thought it was common knowledge.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299620)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 12th, 2011 @ 7:38pm CDT
I already own the ark playset, it needs something fan-friggin-tastic to happen to have me buy it again, and a different package with a small figure is not it.

Good for MISB variant collectors though.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299624)
Posted by Cyberseven on October 12th, 2011 @ 7:51pm CDT
I have seen these in Virginia Targets too. There are a rack of them specifically at Target in Reston Va. I am not interested in the Ark play sets, but had seen these while I was looking for Deluxe wave 5 AirRaid and Darksteel.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299636)
Posted by It Is Him on October 12th, 2011 @ 8:18pm CDT
While I too have seen this set before, we should have as many sightings news stories as possible. This way those of us who aren't serial shoppers will know what's available at retail.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299660)
Posted by T-Macksimus on October 12th, 2011 @ 9:21pm CDT
The first DotM toy that I actually am almost tempted to buy. I haven't even picked up the deluxe class Wal-mart exclusive Optimus figure to add to my Prime collection on account of every DotM toy produced so far looks like a P.O.S. (Piece...Of...Sh**) in my opinion. Having this cheap little bonus figure just might be enough to persuade me pick up the Ark. I was going to do it anyways but this just might actually entice me to do it this weekend instead of procrastinating. Since I'm almost caught up on Generations figures I may as well go for it.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299665)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 12th, 2011 @ 9:28pm CDT
Not even this will convince me to get any Cyberverse figures. >:oP
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299670)
Posted by triKlops on October 12th, 2011 @ 9:57pm CDT
saw these last week at a local Target in RI
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299690)
Posted by Rated X on October 12th, 2011 @ 10:46pm CDT
Cant they just put out deluxe Leadfoot already ???
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299710)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 13th, 2011 @ 12:05am CDT

Mindmaster wrote:Not even this will convince me to get any Cyberverse figures. >:oP

How about this? ;) :
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299757)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on October 13th, 2011 @ 5:17am CDT
OMG! Free Sentinal Pri... meh. >:oP Not like i really needed that ark, and besides, i ran out of space to put TFs, let alone a playset.

Still pass. If it came with cyberverse prime and ratchet too then i might buy it :lol:
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299833)
Posted by paul053 on October 13th, 2011 @ 9:11am CDT
Saw it around my area, too. Just have no interest. However, I did see someone painted the ark to the G1 color. Maybe Hasbro should do the same in this pack.
Re: Target Exclusive Cyberverse Ark with Bonus Sentinel Prime (1299976)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 13th, 2011 @ 3:51pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Although I've been meaning to pick up the Ark, I already have a Sentinel Prime (and he has a very special place on my shelf), so I think I'll pass on this set. It's a nice enough deal, and if Sentinel was repainted gold or something I'd be all over it.

How about this? ;) :

Nope. Amazing, but nope. :P

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers-  Combiner Wars- Aerialbots (Superion)- Air Raid Skydive Firefly" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends Series Action Figure: LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Breakdown SEALED CW G1 Menasor Generations Stunticons" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Air Raid SEALED CW G1 Generations Superion Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw Figure MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Authentic Transformers Bombshell Combiner Wars" on EBAY