TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now?

TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now?

Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 10:58am CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Collector's Club News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 36,937

Credit(s): Diem, TransformersClub.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 11:23am CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347206)
Posted by triKlops on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:04am CST
this is pretty sweet but with our luck its just a glitch
we will see what happens
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347211)
Posted by gothsaurus on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:10am CST
Love these figures... VERY stoked that they're shipping early.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347214)
Posted by Diem on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:14am CST
gothsaurus wrote:Love these figures... VERY stoked that they're shipping early.

I guess TFCC are trying to make amends...
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347222)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:25am CST
Not yet for me. :-?
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347223)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:26am CST
I have to wonder how long it will take to score our free figure?

Godd news either way, but I am really excited to get the set.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347228)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:35am CST
That is early. I was expecting them to ship come summer time. :KREMZEEK:
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347232)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:43am CST
I was worried about even getting mine because I may be moving in the summer. If true, this would be great news (as long as Runamuck ships soon too!)
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347234)
Posted by worldsgreatest on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:46am CST
Well, this is slightly frustrating. And I'll preface this with: all of this is totally completely my fault, and not FunPub's

I tried joining and pre-ordering the day Over-run was offered, and my account was about (literally) ten cents short for both, so it declined. Or so I thought.

The next days I saw that funds for just the membership were being held, but not processed, in my bank account. I thought,"That's fine, the membership will process today, and I'll just pre-order Over-run then".

It literally took a week for the payment to process, and after two emails (met with no response at all) I finally got confirmation of membership, far after the pre-orders were sold out.

You know, cool, fine, they were dealing with a ton of crap I'm sure, with the credit card situation and processing orders on top of that. Again, tooooootally understand. My fault for waiting.

In any event, out of the blue I got an email from someone there saying they saw my card declined on the pre-order, and would I like to reprocess the order. I contacted them immediately, spoke with an extremely friendly and helpful employee, and was assured that they would run my card Thursday or Friday.

As of today, I still don't have a charge for Over-run. I mean, I guess it's POSSIBLE that it was run...but probably not. I just got off the phone with FunPub and after relaying who I spoke with last week I got a very pleasant,"Alright then, I'll leave a note on her desk. She's on vacation for the next week."

ARRRGHHHH

That one...wasn't my fault. Cripes. Its only a toy its only a toy its only a toy...

:BANG_HEAD:
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347237)
Posted by freetouch on February 14th, 2012 @ 11:55am CST
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347241)
Posted by zodconvoy on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:01pm CST
freetouch wrote:Well, the freebie shouldn't ship for a while right? Deadline for renewal is march 16th, so, I'm guessing we wont get that fig until waaaay after that...

Or in April. Which would be better.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347243)
Posted by Diem on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:07pm CST

I would assume that they wouldn't ship the freebie until after the renewal deadline, but I also thought that Runabout wouldn't be shipping for 2-6 weeks from now, so who knows?
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347245)
Posted by Guitarbot on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:15pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:Several Seibertron.com board members (including this one) have reported an email today notifying them a package has been shipped. The content of this package? Transformers Collector Club 2012 Exclusive Overrun and Shattered Glass Drift! After several issues with this figure, the earlier than expected shipping notice has certainly done much to mend the wounds of the painful pre-ordering disaster. Although the actual shipping date is listed as February 15th, this is much sooner than anticipated. Seibertron.com members have come forward with a shipping notice for TFCC Exclusive Shatterred Glass Drift as well! If you pre-ordered Overrun or Drift, make sure to verify your mailing address here at the TFCC Club Store!

For those of you who are receiving ship notifications, did you preorder before or after the credit card provider issues? I was able to get my preorders in the first time around, but I have not received any ship notifications yet. Just wondering if these ship in order of preorder receipt, or just randomly... Just curious if anyone who preordered post cc issues has received a ship notification?
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347247)
Posted by Diem on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:19pm CST
Guitarbot wrote:
Going by my order number I was one of the first to place an order (I was randomly dicking around in the preorder section of the club store before the announcement went up) and it looks like I was among the first to get a shipping email, so the answer is...maybe?
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347248)
Posted by freetouch on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:26pm CST
Diem wrote:

I'm just hopping its after the renewal date... since I still need to renew. Shit would suck if they shipped them out now, and replaced it with Dion.

I'm still kinda wary about their creditcard service though... considering everything that has happened.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347251)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:37pm CST
I have recieved my shipping number, as has another News Staff member, and we both got in before the shutdown. Whether this has anything to do with who is getting packages is unconfirmed.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347256)
Posted by VinKlem on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:46pm CST
i pre-ordered mine the day they were re-opened after they went down and i still didnt get any email stating if mine was shipped. hopefully ill see "over-run" soon.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347258)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:52pm CST
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347261)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:58pm CST
breastforce wrote:Hmm, I had an intriguing delivery notice stating that I needed to sign for an international delivery, could it be Runabout already? I was half expecting it to be runamuck. Sooper excited yo :ic$:

I don't believe they are coming from overseas. I mean, I know they are manufactured overseas (what isn't these days?), but I believe they will shipping to us from inside the US.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347262)
Posted by Diem on February 14th, 2012 @ 12:59pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:

Going by brestforce's location he seems to be in the UK.
Re: TFCC Exclusive OverRun and SG Drift Shipping now? (1347266)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on February 14th, 2012 @ 1:05pm CST
Diem wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:

Going by brestforce's location he seems to be in the UK.

Yeah I'm in England, and I'm highly dubious that it is runabout already. All I have is a card saying that I need to sign for an international item. This means that I need to run down to my local post depot to pick it up. But unfortunately, due to work, I cannot get the parcel until Saturday :(

Thinking about it, the parcel may be my Malaysian DVD of RID I ordered. Who Knows :-?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY