TFClub WWII Style Figure Images

TFClub WWII Style Figure Images

Friday, April 1st, 2011 9:45pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 44,036

A while back TFClub updated their micro-blog with prototype images of a couple of WWII style tank figures. The figures featured square openings that many speculated were PCC type combiner ports. New computer generated images have been posted to JonJonZheng's micro-blog of the tanks in both modes as well two previously unseen WWII style fighter plane figures. No ports are visible on the planes, but they appear in the same image as the tanks and appear to by in the same style. At this point we have no solid information on exactly what these guys are. Feel free to speculate away. The micro-blogs require registration so the image has been mirrored below.

Credit(s): JonJonZheng's Micro-blog

This article was last modified on Friday, April 1st, 2011 10:53pm CDT

Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203760)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 1st, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
Hm, I'd swear they were combiners if I could see any ports on the planes. It's really tough to say. They look scout class that's for sure. Interested to see what's going on here.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203761)
Posted by Rated X on April 1st, 2011 @ 10:35pm CDT
I like them alot !!! And the iron cross makes them look bad ass !!!
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203762)
Posted by Jasolater on April 1st, 2011 @ 10:37pm CDT
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203771)
Posted by Sideswipe 00 on April 1st, 2011 @ 10:51pm CDT
wow these look really nice :D can't wait to see actual images
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203779)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 1st, 2011 @ 11:16pm CDT
Just had a smart moment. The connection ports for the planes are on the underside of the nosecone! See on the one that looks like a P-51 Mustang, just behind the propeller and underneath the exhaust ports there is a big square shape. That'd be where they connect. If these things can fit a PCC Torso that would make for one badass robot!
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203781)
Posted by Kibble on April 1st, 2011 @ 11:20pm CDT
All I have to say is quit f***ing around and get that not-Devastator out!
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203784)
Posted by LiKwid on April 1st, 2011 @ 11:31pm CDT
Kibble wrote:All I have to say is quit f***ing around and get that not-Devastator out!

too right mate..too right :APPLAUSE:

I can Haz That taNk!?! It looks epic.. That planes legs look a little weaksauce IMO..
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203796)
Posted by Kung Fu Man on April 2nd, 2011 @ 12:19am CDT
If those are connector joints, I wonder if that second tank there is to scale with Brawl and will fit on FP Bruticus...if so, I'm loving it oh so much more.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203798)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 2nd, 2011 @ 12:29am CDT
These look pretty neat. Although, they appear to be quite simple.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203817)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on April 2nd, 2011 @ 1:44am CDT
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203865)
Posted by craggy on April 2nd, 2011 @ 8:01am CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:The tanks definitely seem to have PCC ports, and tankfully (pun intended) they opted for robot modes instead of automorphing limbs. One thing I would like to point out, in looking at these, I am fairly certain these will not have allegiance designations (for legal and repaintability). That said, I am seeing the tanks as legs and the planes as arms. Tank shins are fine, but where are the feet? Plane arms are fine, and this is my point, where are the hands? PCC limbs are widely hated for their unconventional look and in the case of the arms, no fists to hold weapons. Why make replacement limbs that cater to the masses who cried out for transforming limbs but not go all the way and work gestalt hands in as well?

if the planes connect at the nose, the tails come off for weapons, maybe the hands will be separate and connect there. not sure about the tanks' feet, but can't imagine it'd be that hard to have something clip on.

i like these designs
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203891)
Posted by dragons on April 2nd, 2011 @ 9:18am CDT
if they dont combine i wont pick tehm up they are nice very nice but non combining way they doesnt buy me to see first ww2 combiner that would :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE: amazing whats going on with the tan bot with star on his chest is that his actual face, or did they not decide what hes going to look like yet its blacked out.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203907)
Posted by No One on April 2nd, 2011 @ 9:38am CDT
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203910)
Posted by No One on April 2nd, 2011 @ 9:46am CDT
Just in case no one caught it yet. The second plane's propellers are the REAR of the aircraft.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203927)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on April 2nd, 2011 @ 10:42am CDT
Must have!
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1203952)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 2nd, 2011 @ 11:51am CDT
They had me at WWII! :lol: I think the tank-bot that has the German Cross on his chest will end up being a Decepticon. As for his identity, you got me. :lol:
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1204001)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 2nd, 2011 @ 2:02pm CDT
These look okay, but the transformation and articulation look a little simplistic. I'm spoiled now by what other 3rd Party companies have done.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1204025)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 2nd, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
If you are going to make WWII style transforming figures, then you should stick to the Transformers/G.I. Joe crossover designs. These look kinda iffy.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1204027)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 2nd, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
The two tanks look pretty cool but the planes look pretty bad. The planes remind me of the Universe Superion set.
Re: TFClub WWII Style Figure Images (1204267)
Posted by Skyfire77 on April 3rd, 2011 @ 10:07am CDT
Jasolater wrote:These are sweet! I'm a huge World War 2 buff so I must have them! I love how the second plane looks like a Japanese soldier.

Yeah, it's based on the Kyushu J7W, a prototype interceptor for the Imperial Japanese Navy.

MR Optimus Prime wrote:I think it is odd that a WWII American tank and plane, and a German tank and plane would be on the same team.

I don't think that second tank is American, but rather Russian. Can't really id it though. The last plane, as I pointed out, is definitely Japanese though.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS CODY BURNS Figure, Rescue Axe Variant 2011." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon" on EBAY