Transformers Earth Wars Event The Operative
Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 10:13AM CDTCategory: Game News
Posted by: Stargrave Views: 12,533
Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!
Combiner Beacon and Gmetal are coming soon to the game!
Take part in this weekend's event to win:
- Up to 30 Tool Boxes*
- Up to 3,000 Prime Core Shards
- Up to 30,000 Spark
*Each contains a random Kremzeek Battle Booster, 4-Star, 3-Star or Premium Shards.
Event type: Individual Totaliser
Start Date: 13/09/19 10:00 UTC
End Date: 16/09/19 10:00 UTC
Prestige Allowed: 30
Bonus Experience: Triple XP
How to Participate?
- Reach HQ Level 4!
- Tap the Event button!
- Select an Event Battle Zone to fight in!
- Win your battle and gather Battle Points!
- Collect prizes!
* Each Tool Box contains one of the following rewards:
Coming Soon: Gmetal
Get ready for a brand new Power Core tier to bring your bots and defenses to the next level!
Gmetal is a new rarity of power cores entirely, more powerful than bronze, silver and even gold! Power Cores of this tier can be obtained by two means:
- Both Bot Gmetal Chip and Building Gmetal Chip will be available to buy in the shop using Prime Core shards
- There is also a small chance to obtain a random Gmetal Power Core from a duplicate 4-Star bot
Gmetal level Cores are currently available for all the cores we have at the moment except time-limited Cores (XP Core & Golden Lagoon Core) with a maximum level of 20.
Gmetal Cores will go live with a content push this Thursday.
New Building: Combiner Beacon
Protect your base with a new defensive building - the Combiner Beacon! Assign a Combiner to defend your base and choose the defensive ability you wish to be used on defense.
The Combiner Beacon is only available at one level and will be unlocked once you reach HQ level 16 in the defense section of the shop.
Steps to use a Combiner on defense:[*]Assign one ability you've unlocked in the Combiner Lab.
[*]Tap the Combiner Beacon building and assign the Combiner you'd like to use on defense.
[*]Charge the Combiner Beacon for 24 hours with 10 Ore-13 (note: you cannot reassign a Combiner while the Combiner Beacon is charged)[*]You can double the duration of the charge by spending more Ore-13
- The Combiner will automatically appear amongst your other outpost bots and it will not affect the timing of the battle.
- The Combiner stats while on defense will be affected by the Combiner Beacon same as normal Outpost bots are weaker in the outpost. The Combiner will have 30% of his total health but 100% of its damage.
- Ore-13 Harvesting will be boosted from 1.25 per hour to 1.60 per hour.
Combiner Beacon will be available after a content push this Thursday!
New Bots: Punch & Counterpunch
Two new bots are joining the Earth Wars at the end of the current saga!
Punch walks a tightrope - balancing his own somewhat paranoid persona with that of his hair-trigger alter-ego, Counterpunch.
Though outwardly he seems calm and in control, Punch is a tightly wound ball of insecurities, doubts and fears - certain that any moment he'll be exposed as a double-agent. Punch minutely measures his words, judging when to speak (if at all) and how much to say.
Nevertheless, there's a stoic and grim determination about him to see the job through, no matter what the personal cost to Punch's immortal Spark.
So complete is Punch's masquerade, his alter-ego Counterpunch is as much a Decepticon as the most committed and zealous of Megatron's acolytes. A talented actor with chameleon-like instincts, Counterpunch is every inch the merciless and violent character he purports to be.
The deception is sometimes so complete, he actually deceives himself - believing that Counterpunch is the real him and Punch the faction-flipped creation.
It allows Punch/Counterpunch to indulge his darker instincts with impunity, and though - thus far - he has remained loyal to the Autobots, many have cause to wonder whose cause he truly serves.
Covert Operation: You get undercover for 10 seconds and throw EMP grenades at defences dealing damage over time and disabling them for some seconds.
Here is the issue reported that we've been investigating:
- Superion/Devastator are displayed as a grey dot in battle.
- We identified this issue since the latest update. It's a visual issue and it's not likely to affect the gameplay. In most cases, this issue should only happen in the very first battle after the update and they should be visible from 2nd battle. This may get fixed if you visit the combiner lab.
Bug Fixes / Improvements
The following bug fixes/improvements are coming to the game soon.
- 5-Star Silverbolt/Thundercracker: The damage over time effect from the special ability could be stacked multiple times on a single target.
- This is no longer the case.
- G1 Power Cores Graphic issue
- We fixed the background color for the following G1 cores: Hot Spot, Ironhide, Ratchet and Wheeljack’s G1 Core Icon.
- Nexus Prime Core Improvement
- We have increased the % of additional damage your Combiner deals, when you deploy the equipped bot before your Combiner.
- When the bot equipped is in battle, Combiners on defense now receive additional damage.
- The % of protection against raid damage remains the same.
There will be no stream this Thursday.
We’ll be back LIVE Thursday, September 19th @4pm UTC!
Follow us on Twitch
Please keep in mind that any of the information in this newsletter could be subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2019 Space Ape Games. All Rights Reserved.
TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission.
© 2015 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.