Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images

Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images

Wednesday, April 27th, 2016 12:15am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 22,813

Remember not too long ago when we got a look at the stock images for Rewind and Stripes? Well, thanks to A.B.Gee, we have our first stock images of Sentinel Prime, the upcoming triple changing voyager who is definitely not Astrotrain dressed up in orange and wearing a Prime mask. There are 3 images shown in the listing, with the packaging, the train mode and the robot mode. No spaceship mode though. We have mirrored the images below for your enjoyment. Check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images
Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images
Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images

Credit(s): A.B.Gee

Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784474)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:37am CDT
Wow, he's both bright and bland at the same time, really wishing that grey was darker, or that the red was darker, as is, he's so bright and un-detailed that everything is lost on him.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784480)
Posted by Deadput on April 27th, 2016 @ 1:32am CDT

"sees comments regarding opinions on the figure"

Of course the famdom hates it why wouldn't they?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784482)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 2:19am CDT
Deadput wrote:Oh cool a Prime that is not a truck and is using two cool gimmicks as well with a cool colour scheme is this not cool guys seeing something somewhat new?

"sees comments regarding opinions on the figure"

Of course the famdom hates it why wouldn't they?

Who hates it? I just said the deco is nothing like the renders, and that the colors aren't helping it; guess you missed out on how I've said that I wanted him since he was revealed >:oP
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784483)
Posted by Deadput on April 27th, 2016 @ 2:49am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Was not talking about you specifically I'm talking about those who are saying that his colors are bland (yet those like the constructicons and Optimus himself are not?) and that his alt modes are lazy due to being an Astrotrain repaint which to that I say who cares as long as the alt modes are good.

also talking about the people who don't like new things or change.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784484)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 27th, 2016 @ 3:29am CDT
Well IMO Sentinel looks better than Astrotrain does.

I dunno why, I just want him more.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784485)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 27th, 2016 @ 3:44am CDT
I like it, though it makes me want to get a megatron so I can create a diorama of megs about to pummel him :lol:

I'm not normally one to get too bent out of shape because of colour schemes but if that grey was black then it would of made the colours pop more in my opinion.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784490)
Posted by DigitalBrave3 on April 27th, 2016 @ 6:22am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Also, one of the stickers is already out of alignment/coming off in the stock photo. That can't be good.

Trust me, having seen several Buzzsaw's in the wild already, it's definitely not good...

Nothing Reprolables can't fix, right? And some sticker remover...

My CW Buzzsaw has pretty good stickers, though I'm probably just lucky.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784493)
Posted by ishigoto on April 27th, 2016 @ 7:20am CDT
"Oh, great! Let's all have a go at Rewind because he turns into a data slug and a super space tank!"

Really though, I was hoping to mod rewind so his body could contain a small USB drive but it doesn't look like that's gonna be the case, too many little bits...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784495)
Posted by william-james88 on April 27th, 2016 @ 7:37am CDT
Man that grey plastic for his feet doesnt look good. And haha, they gave him astrotrain's feet in that stock pic. They dont look as long here though :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784513)
Posted by Kurona on April 27th, 2016 @ 9:08am CDT
Deadput wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

also talking about the people who don't like new things or change.

I mean, y'know, 'new things' and 'change' don't always go hand in hand with 'good'.

I like him too but he'd probably be one of the last things I get regarding this line.

Also, gotta love how bloody derpy that robot mode pose of him is. "Here I come to save the daaaaay"
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784544)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 27th, 2016 @ 10:58am CDT
He looks decent. Astrotrain is gonna be sooooo goooood.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784570)
Posted by Autobot N on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:34pm CDT
Warning: Much leakage!
That Sixshot art looks really fake, though. Doublecross, on the other hand, I'm in love with.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784571)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:38pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:Warning: Much leakage!

Whoaaa. Looks like some fun stuff in the pipes. This line is going to ruin me.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784573)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:41pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, a huge pile of Titans Return leaks have just spilled all over the internet. We've mirrored the images from Autobase Aichi's Twitter account, which include: the design specs for Deluxe Class Getaway, Triggerhappy, and Doublecross. Voyager Class Megatron, and Optimus Prime - whose robot mode seems to be based on Laser Prime. And finally the art for Sixshot, seemingly confirming that he may be closer to release than we realized, and an early mock up for a Hot Rod figure, confirming that we will be getting him.

Wolfwire and Mindwipe are also featured, though both of whom have been thoroughly covered already here and here - though, it should be noted that these design specs prove that they will look like those seen at Botcon this year (which some figures do not sometimes)

So what do you make of these? Are you excited, tired of the leaks? Let us know in the comments below.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784574)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
Triggerhappy, Prime, and Megs look awesome! Not sure about Sixshot though...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784575)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
Wolfwire looks awesome :KREMZEEK:

Getaway looks sick, glad I can skip Chromedome for him ;)^

Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784577)
Posted by Autobot N on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:46pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP
Gonna have to disagree with you there, Doublecross and Megatron are looking mighty fine.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784578)
Posted by Evil Eye on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
I'll wait till we get in-hand pictures. I want to get excited about the Laser Prime and the Megatron but...I dunno.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784579)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
Looks like Triggerhappy can have blaster hands. Love that jet mode too.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Sentinel Prime Stock Images (1784580)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CDT
Autobot N wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Everything else isn't terribly impressive >:oP

Doublecross looks uninspired, and Megs looks alright - not bad, but nothing special, that might change when we finally see him though.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "1987 Transformers G1 Vintage Headmaster Scorponok - Helmet for Lord Zarak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY