Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 11:00am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 33,523

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian TF-fan kev777, we have news that the hard to find final wave of War for Cybertron Siege Micromasters will be seeing a restock at Entertainment Earth for retail price!

The final wave of the Siege Micromasters proved to be a hard to find wave, as there were very few sightings and even fewer online listings. This wave consists of the Battle Squad (Direct-hit and Power Punch) and the highly sought after Soundwave Spy Patrol 2 (Ratbat and Rumble). The listing on Entertainment Earth is for both sets, and is listed as $19.99, which is retail price for the wave. You will need to pay shipping, as Entertainment Earth shipping is only free on in-stock orders over $79, but it is far better than paying ebay prices for these guys.

Check out the listing, and let us know if you pre-order these guys and finally secure them below!

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth

Credit(s): Entertainment Earth


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061739)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 22nd, 2020 @ 11:40am CDT
Is there any noticeable difference between Trenchfoot and Pinpointer?
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061741)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 22nd, 2020 @ 11:47am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Is there any noticeable difference between Trenchfoot and Pinpointer?
Trenchfoot:
Image

Pinpointer (CG render):
Image
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061743)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 22nd, 2020 @ 11:56am CDT
So really only the 5mm peg location and the 1 vs 2 barrels for the gun
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061751)
Posted by Omegatron. on April 22nd, 2020 @ 12:41pm CDT
Plus the head, chest, arms, and legs. Actually, the only thing they share is the colour scheme (and even then Trenchfoot has the white on his torso and yellow on his visor).
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061753)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 22nd, 2020 @ 12:53pm CDT
Compared to Trenchfoot, Siege Pinpointer is closer to the G1 version with the rounded shoulders, head and colors, despite being a redeco of Firedrive:

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Pinpointer Gallery

Although in the Headmasters Anime, he did have a yellow visor, like Trenchmouth. But the added white ties the latter specifically to Covert Clone (aka G2) Sideswipe.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061763)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 22nd, 2020 @ 1:21pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:So really only the 5mm peg location and the 1 vs 2 barrels for the gun
And the fact that they're two entirely different molds.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061766)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 22nd, 2020 @ 1:54pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:So really only the 5mm peg location and the 1 vs 2 barrels for the gun
And the fact that they're two entirely different molds.

But in terms of color placement and significant features. I honestly don't pay attention to the differences between the gun dudes except for transformation, and by extent of that the peg location, and the number of barrels.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061770)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 22nd, 2020 @ 1:59pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:So really only the 5mm peg location and the 1 vs 2 barrels for the gun
And the fact that they're two entirely different molds.

But in terms of color placement and significant features. I honestly don't pay attention to the differences between the gun dudes except for transformation, and by extent of that the peg location, and the number of barrels.


There's a difference in transformation as well: Trenchfoot faces down in gun mode, Pinpoint faces up ;)
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061798)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 22nd, 2020 @ 4:28pm CDT
So, the Firedrive mold is somewhat closer detail-wise.. But it would still need detail kitbashing to properly match, and of course the transformation would need to be reworked (The SIEGE Battlmasters and the Legends Targetmasters they're poor man's versions of ALL transform wrong :BANG_HEAD: :-x ).
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061817)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 22nd, 2020 @ 4:58pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:So, the Firedrive mold is somewhat closer detail-wise.. But it would still need detail kitbashing to properly match, and of course the transformation would need to be reworked (The SIEGE Battlmasters and the Legends Targetmasters they're poor man's versions of ALL transform wrong :BANG_HEAD: :-x ).


With some I don't really see how it can be done without them easily breaking, losing accessories, or have the barrels not interfere.

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Aimless Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Blowpipe Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Caliburst Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Firebolt Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Fracas (Nightstick (as Artfire's Targetmaster)) Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Haywire Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Nightstick Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Peacemaker Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Pinpointer Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Recoil Gallery

Image
Transformers G1 1987 Spoilsport Gallery

The amount of styles may have played in Hasbro just saying "eh":

#1: Blowpipe, Caliburst
#2: Pinpointer, Recoil
#3: the rest :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061826)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 22nd, 2020 @ 5:10pm CDT
Look at Universe Nightstick and MP Firebolt, they show ways it can be done. And I know for a fact SIEGE Firebolt could have been done better; I did a very simple kitbash to that end.

Also, "Without losing accessories" isn't a valid argument here because one of the big factors in the SIEGE Battle Masters' divergence was having the ability to pop the barrels off and stick them to the Battle Master's arm. Which to me makes it extra-annoying that they messed up Blowpipe by referencing the Legends version, since his original design partsformed already and would only have needed minor changes :-x .
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061889)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 22nd, 2020 @ 11:54pm CDT
Today I finally found the Netflix deluxes at my store. I picked up each one and looked at them carefully, and after close in-hand inspection, I must say that I am underwhelmed. This is clearly just a cashgrab by Hasbro to get fans to double- or even triple-dip on some molds. The only one I even considered getting was Scrapface, because combining him with 2 Refraktors would liven up an otherwise somewhat bland-looking camera mode. But Chromia, Mirage, Hound and Sideswipe? Like it's been said, they look like someone played with them in the mud and stuck them back in the box. So I left them on the shelf. I might get Scrapface, because I actually like the colors as well, so even if I don't combine him with Refraktors, he would look good on the shelf. The others? Pass. As usual, if any of you have a hard time finding them, I'd be happy to pick any of them up for you at cost plus shipping.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061912)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 23rd, 2020 @ 5:23am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:But Chromia, Mirage, Hound and Sideswipe? Like it's been said, they look like someone played with them in the mud and stuck them back in the box.


Add Ultra Magnus to this. That's my problem with them too. Repaint all you want but here, it's lazy.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061915)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 23rd, 2020 @ 5:29am CDT
Remember though that the line is going to be primarily aimed at those getting into the show, be that kids or new adult collectors who want ease getting things in store rather then back tracking online. I assume the new paint jobs will reflect their look in the show. Hasbro probably looked at things and assumed there would be no Siege stock left on shelves and felt that just re-releasing the old figures might not have played too well with continuing fans. So we got these releases.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061916)
Posted by Deadput on April 23rd, 2020 @ 5:41am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:But Chromia, Mirage, Hound and Sideswipe? Like it's been said, they look like someone played with them in the mud and stuck them back in the box.


Add Ultra Magnus to this. That's my problem with them too. Repaint all you want but here, it's lazy.


These figures aren't for us not to mention that they are better painted then the Siege ones even if they have more "battle damage" there was still more effort put into them.

While the paintjobs being good is subjective, I would absolutely not call the Netflix figures Lazy, these are the characters in the show they will not be brand new characters.

Decepticon Mirage and Scrapface exist probably due to reasons in the show.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061919)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 23rd, 2020 @ 7:18am CDT
The "Not for us" argument is a bit moot considering how much more expensive those Netflixformers are compared to normal releases. Like for Megatron, the normal Voyager is 40$can but the Netflix edition is 60$can. A targetmaster is normally 8$can. So that's 12$can in extra charge.

Paying this much is usually not something a parent is willing to pay for little Timmy's toy.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061920)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 23rd, 2020 @ 7:21am CDT
Given the circumstances, they might be more willing to oblige the kids :lol:
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061923)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on April 23rd, 2020 @ 7:36am CDT
Mirage is at least a unique purple and pale blue color scheme and could readily be repurposed as a separate character if desired.

-Kanrabat- wrote:The "Not for us" argument is a bit moot considering how much more expensive those Netflixformers are compared to normal releases. Like for Megatron, the normal Voyager is 40$can but the Netflix edition is 60$can. A targetmaster is normally 8$can.
About that. I can see a bit of a gap in your logic there.

-Kanrabat- wrote:A targetmaster
It's this.
Recall that he comes with not one, but TWO Battle Masters.

-Kanrabat- wrote:So that's 12$can in extra charge.
So you're wrong here.

40 + 8 + 8 = 56, so the extra charge only amounts to 4$can. Which is probably accounted for by the metallic paintjob on Megs.

I may be entirely too amused by that clip.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Paying this much is usually not something a parent is willing to pay for little Timmy's toy.
Might still be right about this part though.
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061926)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on April 23rd, 2020 @ 8:34am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:Mirage is at least a unique purple and pale blue color scheme and could readily be repurposed as a separate character if desired.

-Kanrabat- wrote:The "Not for us" argument is a bit moot considering how much more expensive those Netflixformers are compared to normal releases. Like for Megatron, the normal Voyager is 40$can but the Netflix edition is 60$can. A targetmaster is normally 8$can.
About that. I can see a bit of a gap in your logic there.

-Kanrabat- wrote:A targetmaster
It's this.
Recall that he comes with not one, but TWO Battle Masters.

-Kanrabat- wrote:So that's 12$can in extra charge.
So you're wrong here.

40 + 8 + 8 = 56, so the extra charge only amounts to 4$can. Which is probably accounted for by the metallic paintjob on Megs.

I may be entirely too amused by that clip.

-Kanrabat- wrote:Paying this much is usually not something a parent is willing to pay for little Timmy's toy.
Might still be right about this part though.
I'm going to start calling you Animated Sentinel. >:oP
Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Ratbat and Rumble Seeing Restock at Entertainment Earth (2061927)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 23rd, 2020 @ 8:36am CDT
He doesn't say spoon often enough for you to call him that.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #259:
"Podcast Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game Series 1 B009 Thundercracker 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Bot Shots Battle Game Series 1 B011 Autobot Topspin 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Walgreens Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Wingspan & Cloudraker 2 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro The Movie Transformers First Encounter Bumblebee VS Barricade 1st Film" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME ROBOTS IN DISGUISE DELUXE CLASS AIRACHNID" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME ROBOTS IN DISGUISE DELUXE CLASS CLIFFJUMPER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege - War For Cybertron: "REFRAKTOR",  Deluxe Class, 2019, NEW" on EBAY
Buy "AUTOBOT HOT ROD Transformer - Energon Igniters - Transformers Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY