This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online

Transformers News: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online

Wednesday, May 10th, 2017 2:34PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 17,454

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian Deadput has spotted another Steve Jablonsky music clip on YouTube, this time probably the fifth track from the score to the upcoming live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight. The previous one had disappeared then reappeared, so you way want to listen to this quick before it gets taken down!

Credit(s): Steve Jablonsky

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880749)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CDT
#Sideways# wrote:"Post of Ancient Aliens and Time Travel"

It could be time travel maybe Bay and the crew were inspired by the rumors of time travel that like Unicron has been something people keep saying is going to happen since ROTF.

Maybe this "supposed" early draft for TF4 "AOE" had something to do with it? (Still don't know if it was legit or not)

Edit: Can't attach PDF files can someone tell me how I can post the file?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880752)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 10th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CDT
Might also be interesting if they mash together the idea of Unicron with the storyline in IDW where Shockwave tried to stop time. The name "Unicron" is sort of suggestive of a temporal singularity.

I imagine that stopping time, and effectively eliminating the concept of "change", would cost Unicron street cred as a god of "chaos" but I always thought his motivation to consume everything in existence ran contrary to that anyway (Primus seems more like chaos, and Unicron order) and if one considers Unicron's general motives, rewinding the universe back to the beginning of time might actually be more practical than eating literally everything.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880759)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 10th, 2017 @ 2:54pm CDT
...I can already tell I'm gonna love this soundtrack. Steve does not disappoint. :michaelbay:
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880765)
Posted by Va'al on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:09pm CDT
Along with the latest trailer and the latest posters for Paramount's upcoming live-action movie Transformers: The Last Knight, we have also taken the time to bring you a high definition screencap gallery of the Secret Past clip (you know, not the dude one)!

You can browse through 400+ images right here, and take a look at a couple of highlights below, while also checking out the trailer again - dudes.



Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880766)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:12pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

Yes! Barricade is on my favorite flavor!

Emerje wrote:"Strawberricade" :DANCE:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I would lie if I said I didn't love that WWII Bee. At least we now seem to know why Bay was blowing up a Churchill home with Nazi flags: Bee was doing it. And he looks really good in WWII kibble. I join the group who like the idea of the voyager toy being his WWII self.

And if he and Hot Rod were both active during WWII, it would make a sort of sense. Hot Rod was a protector of Laura Haddock's character and potentially her family before that, so he could have been around a long time. Bee comes to Earth to track the Allspark and Megatron, and is here for a lot longer than we though he was. He and Hot Rod meet up and bond, hence the brotherhood the 2 share. Rod goes back to being a silent guardian while Bee goes on with his mission.

Also, Seibs said months ago this film would feel like much more of a reboot than the 4th film, and I think we are finally seeing that effect. WWII and other versions of characters would be cool though, and Drift actually had some kibble change for his samurai look, so there is that. And since we never got the story of how Hound, Crosshairs, and Drift came to Earth, that can be played with, what with Hound being a barbarian fighter or something, Drift basically creating the Samurai, and IDK Crosshairs could be the inspiration for the trenchcoat and he worked with Sherlock Holmes himself.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880774)
Posted by Va'al on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:42pm CDT
Image

I mean, they look ugly, but call them demons..?

('And demons appeared', says the Latin on the left. The one on the right - 'conior' - means nothing, or is a wrong version of 'to try' - which is ironic really, cos it failed.)



And why is Megatron treating Krakatoa like a British firework display?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880778)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:49pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

I mean, they look ugly, but call them demons..?

('And demons appeared', says the Latin on the left. The one on the right - 'conior' - means nothing, or is a wrong version of 'to try' - which is ironic really, cos it failed.)



And why is Megatron treating Krakatoa like a British firework display?


Honestly if we were being attacked by big transformers in real life I'm sure quite a few people would call or think of them as demons.

Plus Demon doesn't have to be literal for example in the Halo games the Master Chief was called Demon by the Covenant both as an insult and as a sign of respect.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880779)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:52pm CDT
Am I right in thinking there's no native American art in any of the promos? Or African?

The collection seems to be confined to western civilizations, aside from the picture of Drift in Japan, and that's a photograph, so it was presumably taken after the intervention of European interests in Japanese culture.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880782)
Posted by Va'al on May 10th, 2017 @ 3:58pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

I mean, they look ugly, but call them demons..?

('And demons appeared', says the Latin on the left. The one on the right - 'conior' - means nothing, or is a wrong version of 'to try' - which is ironic really, cos it failed.)



And why is Megatron treating Krakatoa like a British firework display?


Honestly if we were being attacked by big transformers in real life I'm sure quite a few people would call or think of them as demons.

Plus Demon doesn't have to be literal for example in the Halo games the Master Chief was called Demon by the Covenant both as an insult and as a sign of respect.


Image
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880783)
Posted by Va'al on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:02pm CDT
Caelus wrote:Am I right in thinking there's no native American art in any of the promos? Or African?

The collection seems to be confined to western civilizations, aside from the picture of Drift in Japan, and that's a photograph, so it was presumably taken after the intervention of European interests in Japanese culture.



I was looking for the same thing as I was choosing the images for the story, and you appear to be correct. Other than Krakatoa (in Western accounts) and the pyramids from ROTF, there has been very little contact with US/European civilisations in the story told so far.

China comes in during modern times, and as you point out, Japan may be more during colonial times too.

EDIT: There is one shot of Frederick Douglass, but that's it!
Image
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880784)
Posted by Prowl4 on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:04pm CDT
These movies have done the ridiculous and people are complaining about the bots being involved through history lol.

They've kept the plot guarded but I wouldn't be surprised if excalibur is a cybertronian relic that can either go back in time or if it is a portal device to step through history.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880785)
Posted by transformnerd114 on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:04pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote: Wheeljack hasn't appeared in the movies.
He "had a roll" in DOTM as Que.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880786)
Posted by crazyfist on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:10pm CDT
I wonder if they'll somehow tie in Sam Witwicky's family because there is a newspaper article in the background with Sam's Great-Grandfather Archibald and the photo with Hot Rod, the plaque says 'The Order of the Witwiccans 1901'. Plus, in one of the original teasers, Anthony Hopkins says 'No sacrifice, no victory' to some extent. I wonder if he is related somehow?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880788)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:18pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:These movies have done the ridiculous and people are complaining about the bots being involved through history lol.

They've kept the plot guarded but I wouldn't be surprised if excalibur is a cybertronian relic that can either go back in time or if it is a portal device to step through history.

Excalibur being a Cybertronian weapon is granted at this point most likely especially with the gun sword from AOE.

I do enjoy the "twist" that Merlin wasn't an actual wizard or used real magic but he had connections with Cybertronians like how Sam Witwicky and Cade Yeager did and that those events were retold as a story or folk tale with magic and other exaggerations.

I wonder if the Lady of the Lake or the sword in the stone will be retold in the movie too I hope so I also like how the movie has a bunch of the different Knights of the Round table including some of the more obscure ones.

I really love the old Knights tales so this Transformer movie is already the best one to me even if they go all retcon on events or reset the movies with time travel.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880790)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:22pm CDT
crazyfist wrote:I wonder if they'll somehow tie in Sam Witwicky's family because there is a newspaper article in the background with Sam's Great-Grandfather Archibald and the photo with Hot Rod, the plaque says 'The Order of the Witwiccans 1901'. Plus, in one of the original teasers, Anthony Hopkins says 'No sacrifice, no victory' to some extent. I wonder if he is related somehow?

In the imax preview event that some people including myself saw when Cade, Bee and Cogman arrive at Hopkin's castle Hopkin's character states that he recognizes Bumblebee from when he was a kid.

So chances are that he is a relative to the Witwicky family or more likely the Witwickys split off from the Witwiccans at some point maybe by someone who no longer wanted to be part of the order but that last bit is just speculation and guessing on my part.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880791)
Posted by cruizerdave on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:24pm CDT
Transformers have a secret link to Earth's past? What a creative idea. I've never seen that before.
Unless you count the previous four Bayformers movies.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880795)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:34pm CDT
cruizerdave wrote:Transformers have a secret link to Earth's past? What a creative idea. I've never seen that before.
Unless you count the previous four Bayformers movies.


And G1 as well as every Transformer show ever.

Really besides the Transformers themselves Cybertron having connections to Earth is one of the staples on the franchise.

It's not the concept of the idea it's what one does with that idea that makes or breaks it.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880799)
Posted by SureShot18 on May 10th, 2017 @ 4:45pm CDT
Gotta say, I really dig the idea of Transformers being present throughout human history. As long as it's not through time travel. Of course, the whole idea is a little ridiculous but I just like it.

And if the Bumblebee spinoff isn't about him killing Nazis during World War II I will be very disappointed.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880810)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 10th, 2017 @ 5:21pm CDT
Has it been said how long TLK will be? AoE was almost 3 hours. I hope they trim this one down to around 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.

Also, considering Bumblebee is getting his own movie, I would love to see Megatron get his own movie as well, showing how he went from a gladiator to the Decepticon leader. I realize that Bumblebee is getting his own movie just so Hasbro can sell toys, and that the story of Megatron is available in the comics, but it would be neat to see it in live action form, even if it was straight-to-DVD.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880824)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 10th, 2017 @ 6:41pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:This is the first time I've been impressed by something related to Bumblebee. Actually, it might be the second time, but I forgot what the first time was.
Just Movie Bumblebee specifically, or Bumblebee in general?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880844)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 10th, 2017 @ 8:48pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Has it been said how long TLK will be? AoE was almost 3 hours. I hope they trim this one down to around 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.


I hope it's at LEAST 3 and a half hours. Bigger is always better.

Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:This is the first time I've been impressed by something related to Bumblebee. Actually, it might be the second time, but I forgot what the first time was.
Just Movie Bumblebee specifically, or Bumblebee in general?


Mainly movie Bumblebee. But I've never cared about any other Bumblebee either, so I'll say Bumblebee in general.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880846)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Has it been said how long TLK will be? AoE was almost 3 hours. I hope they trim this one down to around 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.


I hope it's at LEAST 3 and a half hours. Bigger is always better.
.


Cheesus Crust no most people can't handle movies that long.

At that point make it a two parter like Harry Potter and Hunger Games.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880848)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 10th, 2017 @ 9:20pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:This is the first time I've been impressed by something related to Bumblebee. Actually, it might be the second time, but I forgot what the first time was.
Just Movie Bumblebee specifically, or Bumblebee in general?


Mainly movie Bumblebee. But I've never cared about any other Bumblebee either, so I'll say Bumblebee in general.
What about when Prime Bumblebee impaled Megatron through the chest with the Star Saber in the final Prime episode?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880851)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 9:46pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:This is the first time I've been impressed by something related to Bumblebee. Actually, it might be the second time, but I forgot what the first time was.
Just Movie Bumblebee specifically, or Bumblebee in general?


Mainly movie Bumblebee. But I've never cared about any other Bumblebee either, so I'll say Bumblebee in general.
What about when Prime Bumblebee impaled Megatron through the chest with the Star Saber in the final Prime episode?


Who's impressed by someone taking down the least intimidating and intelligent Megatron in a North American tv show? :lol:

Even Raf could of killed him since that Megatron was pathetic in fact he never had any real plans until they came to him literately.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880858)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 10th, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
so does this movie negate everything the first movie was about becuase we saw them come to earth in a meteor like form and we see them as there cybertronian pre earth form like they just arrived
this movie stating they have been here forever :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880859)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 10:10pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:so does this movie negate everything the first movie was about becuase we saw them come to earth in a meteor like form and we see them as there cybertronian pre earth form like they just arrived
this movie stating they have been here forever :BANG_HEAD:

They don't literately mean all the Autobots have been here forever their referring that Cybertronians as a species have.

They probably also mean "forever" loosely but ROTF has already astablished that the Transformers have been here for a long long time.

But really we should stop coming to conclusions and wait for the movie since stuff like this is to get us thinking and make us want to watch the movie to find out.

Edit: I remember now that DOTM shows that Soundwave and Laserbeak (Presumably Ravage too) have been on Earth for awhile at least long enough that they got Dylan Gould's dad to shut the space race projects down.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880865)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 10th, 2017 @ 10:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:This is the first time I've been impressed by something related to Bumblebee. Actually, it might be the second time, but I forgot what the first time was.
Just Movie Bumblebee specifically, or Bumblebee in general?


Mainly movie Bumblebee. But I've never cared about any other Bumblebee either, so I'll say Bumblebee in general.
What about when Prime Bumblebee impaled Megatron through the chest with the Star Saber in the final Prime episode?


I thought that was the stupidest shit I had ever seen in my entire life. I was ready to throw a remote at the TV.

Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:Has it been said how long TLK will be? AoE was almost 3 hours. I hope they trim this one down to around 2 hours to 2 hours 15 minutes.


I hope it's at LEAST 3 and a half hours. Bigger is always better.
.


Cheesus Crust no most people can't handle movies that long.

At that point make it a two parter like Harry Potter and Hunger Games.


I'm not "most people."
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880867)
Posted by Deadput on May 10th, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote: I thought that was the stupidest **** I had ever seen in my entire life. I was ready to throw a remote at the TV.

Your entire life? It's a tv show man no reason to get angry being disappointed is fine but wanting to destroy personal objects because of a show's outcome is not exactly something anyone should do.

SlyTF1 wrote:I'm not "most people."


Yeah but most people is most people and therefore outnumber a vocal minority, one of the biggest complaints in AOE was that it was too long and I want to show my family something they can stay awake to since if it's longer then two hours they fall asleep like My mum fell asleep during Rogue one for example.

Remember what Sentinel said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

This is a example of a thing people should not take fans advice on because fact is fans don't know exactly what they want from a movie and even if the filmmakers did there's too many different opinions to make every one satisfied which is why filmmakers go the simpler routes for movies.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880873)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 10th, 2017 @ 11:43pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote: I thought that was the stupidest **** I had ever seen in my entire life. I was ready to throw a remote at the TV.

Your entire life? It's a tv show man no reason to get angry being disappointed is fine but wanting to destroy personal objects because of a show's outcome is not exactly something anyone should do.


I've destroyed plenty of things for much less.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880875)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 12:09am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
I've destroyed plenty of things for much less.

Of course you have Sly.

Don't stop being you pal.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880888)
Posted by Kurona on May 11th, 2017 @ 5:08am CDT
Deadput wrote:
Remember what Sentinel said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Isn't that what he said right before he revealed he was the bad guy and killed Ironhide?
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880897)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on May 11th, 2017 @ 6:28am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Remember what Sentinel said "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Isn't that what he said right before he revealed he was the bad guy and killed Ironhide?

Nope, he said that right before activating the space bridge pillars in Chicago. His line before killing Ironhide was "For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made. . . With Megatron."
I just rewatched DOTM yesterday, so it's fresh in my mind xD
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880922)
Posted by Barricade.it on May 11th, 2017 @ 9:39am CDT
We exactly know when Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet and Jazz came on Earth: it's shown on the first movie.

We also know how Megatron came on Earth: it's in the first movie too.

So, We must admit that this is a reboot, a very inconsistent reboot. And it's inconsistent not only with the first trilogy, but even with the last movie: the link between AoE and TLK seeme to be very forced.

No link and no consistency with the first trilogy at all.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880925)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 11th, 2017 @ 9:44am CDT
Barricade.it wrote:We exactly know when Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet and Jazz came on Earth: it's shown on the first movie.

We also know how Megatron came on Earth: it's in the first movie too.

So, We must admit that this is a reboot, a very inconsistent reboot. And it's inconsistent not only with the first trilogy, but even with the last movie: the link between AoE and TLK seeme to be very forced.

No link and no consistency with the first trilogy at all.
Or, all these images are merely for marketing purposes only, recycling preexisting character models for economical reasons, and should instead be taken metaphorically (as in to say that there were TFs present for historical events such as these but not specifically the exact same TFs shown in each image) rather than literally.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880962)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 12:45pm CDT
So far the only ones shown that actually breaks continuity is Megatron and Ironhide but there could be excuses while a stretch could be ok. (Unlikely to be true this is just speculation and guessing on my part after waking up in the morning)

For Megatron who says his entire time on Earth before 2007 has been while frozen? We only heard this from Optimus and I think Sector 7 so either of those two could be a little wrong so maybe Megatron roamed around for a little before freezing in the ice during say a search for the Allspark.

Sort of unreleated but how did Sector 7 get Megatron from this...

Image

to this without Megatron unthawing enough for him to kill them all and escape?

Image

As for Ironhide it is never stated that 2007 was his or any of the others first time on Earth while it doesn't exactly make sense for now it's only Ironhide there so perhaps only he arrived on Earth before and then at some point left somehow maybe he met up with Prime, Jazz, and Ratchet and told them about Earth and where it was.

If their bringing Ironhide on Earth early I actually sort of hope they would bring Jazz too since a prequel film could really help him with becoming more of a character.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880964)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 11th, 2017 @ 12:47pm CDT
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880968)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 12:50pm CDT
Now that's a 3d shot if I've ever seen one. :michaelbay:
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880975)
Posted by Va'al on May 11th, 2017 @ 1:22pm CDT


Let me fix that for you:

New angle of the same image we have now seen several times of Megatron.
The article is more interesting than the image.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880983)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 11th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Sort of unreleated but how did Sector 7 get Megatron from this...

to this without Megatron unthawing enough for him to kill them all and escape?
Well, there was an answer given in something previously, but it's something you don't see as relevant anymore, so... yeah.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880992)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Sort of unreleated but how did Sector 7 get Megatron from this...

to this without Megatron unthawing enough for him to kill them all and escape?
Well, there was an answer given in something previously, but it's something you don't see as relevant anymore, so... yeah.


I remember there was an S7 comic but I never read it heck I never knew it existed until around 2014

But they refroze Megatron while he was standing in a static pose?

I used to see the comics as canon until the filmmakers said they were not so I just accepted them as alternate universes.

I'm pretty sure AOE, TLK, and the Bee movie are going to render most of the comics non canon heck the 2007 characters (both bot and con) being around already makes some of it non canon.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880995)
Posted by Kurona on May 11th, 2017 @ 1:56pm CDT
I think all this talk about reboots and ignoring the previous movies is... really picky.

I mean, one, as many people pointed out; these are simply for advertisement and promotional purposes. It's... you can't really say this is a continuity error if it's not something directly in the movie itself. This sort of thing is pulled for symbolism and such all the time in advertising. Maybe it IS accurate to what happened in the continuity TLK will represent, but we don't know that yet. Wait for the movie to call fowl on it.

Second, if this advertisement is accurate and they're changing continuity... cool, whatever. These aren't plot-heavy movies, guys. Even Bay himself said that ROTF was too over-complicated or something and they should steer away from that to focusing on the action. If anything retconning stuff like this could lead to a better experience. Bring on a reboot.

Third... you don't have to reach that far to say these movies are bad. I mean, I don't like them myself; but I'm not going to immediately point at something like this and say these are why the movies suck. Criticise the plot, the action, the characterisation, anything - these aren't fantastic movies; if you want to find something to criticise, you will not have a hard time. But if you just jump on whatever tiny piece of advertising comes out and say this is why the movie is going to suck or this is the reason Bayformers is trash, your argument doesn't look that strong. All it does is make you look incredibly nitpicky.

This is just something cute and fun for the fans. Just let 'em have this without being told their passion is awful for every little thing.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1880999)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 2:04pm CDT
This honestly reminds me of the Sector 7 ARG that also as far as I know wasn't canon.

Image

Image

Image
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881000)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 11th, 2017 @ 2:05pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:Sort of unreleated but how did Sector 7 get Megatron from this...

to this without Megatron unthawing enough for him to kill them all and escape?
Well, there was an answer given in something previously, but it's something you don't see as relevant anymore, so... yeah.


I remember there was an S7 comic but I never read it heck I never knew it existed until around 2014

But they refroze Megatron while he was standing in a static pose?
No, not the Sector 7 comics. While the discovery of Megatron in the Arctic by Sector Seven (following Archibald Witwicky's original discovery of Megatron) was covered by both those comics and the Movie Prequel comics, it was the Ghosts of Yesterday novel that went into the specifics of how Sector 7 actually transferred Megatron from the Arctic to Hoover Dam. Let's just say it involved a military convoy, an attack by the Soviets, and a while lotta liquid nitrogen.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881009)
Posted by Deadput on May 11th, 2017 @ 2:40pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:No, not the Sector 7 comics. While the discovery of Megatron in the Arctic by Sector Seven (following Archibald Witwicky's original discovery of Megatron) was covered by both those comics and the Movie Prequel comics, it was the Ghosts of Yesterday novel that went into the specifics of how Sector 7 actually transferred Megatron from the Arctic to Hoover Dam. Let's just say it involved a military convoy, an attack by the Soviets, and a while lotta liquid nitrogen.

Ah yes it was a book then I never read Ghosts of Yesterday either it's the only live action film novel I have not read.

Not to far off then since a comic is kinda like a book.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881046)
Posted by Bronzewolf on May 11th, 2017 @ 4:35pm CDT
We've got a new screencap of Megatron in The Last Knight thanks to the Hollywood Reporter. The image itself depicts Megatron (with his mighty axe-sword of doom) and Captain Lennox, a similar scene to some of the past trailers. However those trailers haven't shown the scene with this much detail and color. Check it out below!

Image
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881071)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on May 11th, 2017 @ 6:22pm CDT
:POPCORN: I can't wait for this movie!
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881079)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on May 11th, 2017 @ 6:48pm CDT
Man, he looks like he was about to be slaughtered, judging from the imprint the axe left on the concrete :BOOM:
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881119)
Posted by Seibertron on May 11th, 2017 @ 9:11pm CDT
I still think this could be Megatron's "Coming to Primus" moment, and that he somehow becomes the "Last Knight" in this darkest of hours. A redemption story to bring this Megatron more in line with IDW Megatron, whether he wants to or not, but because of a time of great need. Could be awesome if done right, or it could be terrible if no character development.

Or Megatron's about to kill Lennox. Your pick.

However, the whole "Reveal Your Shield" campaign that goes back to the basics of Autobots versus Decepticons seems to conflict with this theory I've had since the first trailer that showed this scene was revealed. Only 6 weeks to go!
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881121)
Posted by Kurona on May 11th, 2017 @ 9:25pm CDT
I highly doubt they'd want to bring this Megatron close to his IDW counterpart in the slightest. Honestly, if anything, they're as opposite characters as can be...

This is more like that scene in countless movies where the protagonists realise that the threat is so big they need to recruit the previous villain to take 'em down. Happens all the time, there's no reason shown so far to believe Megatron is going to be a good guy in any capacity.
Re: Another Steve Jablonsky Transformers: The Last Knight Track Online (1881135)
Posted by no-one on May 11th, 2017 @ 10:53pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I still think this could be Megatron's "Coming to Primus" moment, and that he somehow becomes the "Last Knight" in this darkest of hours. A redemption story to bring this Megatron more in line with IDW Megatron, whether he wants to or not, but because of a time of great need. Could be awesome if done right, or it could be terrible if no character development.
I'm going with this. Looks like a kneel down to me more than a swing. Also note the giant Transformer like shadows being cast from behind Lennox.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210485 4B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARLETT #1 Cvr J EU Anniversary Image Comics 2024 1J GI Joe 0424IM810 Howard"
NEW!
SCARLETT #1 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 NOV190607 5B (CA)Pitre-Durocher"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2012 9A (CA)Griffith 220709A"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr E 1:10 Connecting Image Comics 2023 0823IM290 1E (CA)Arocena"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS TPB Vol 1 Image Comics 2024 0324IM203 (CA) Johnson + Spicer"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS TPB V ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 FEB200657 8B (A) Miyao (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR239177 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 47RI (CA)Cahill"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210459 12B (CA) Murphy"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0124IM327 7B (CA) Bellegarde (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 5C 0324IM216 (CA) Burnham +Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #5 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #351 - Ask Your Dad
Twincast / Podcast #351:
"Ask Your Dad"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 1st, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON